Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Random wants another battle, preferably against someone I haven't battled before.

3v3 Rotation Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Only Pokemon that can still evolve & nothing that evolves into it (i.e. Unevolved mons only)
No mid-battle evolutions
Arena:
Arena: The Turntables
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Rotation

Restrictions: No Weather, No Digging, No Seismic Activity, No Water Source, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Sound Based Moves

Description: Well, everyone's shrunk down to about a 100th of our real size & we're on your average Turntable that a DJ would use. The Turntable itself is about 1x2 metres in size, & about 1.5m tall. The discs that the Pokemon are on are Vinyl LP's & off the LP's is solid metal. The turntables are constantly in use & are blaring out with random music, rendering any sound-based move useless. Now, the fun part of this battle is that neither player gets the freedom to rotate their Pokemon to whatever they please, that's because the DJ of the Club (i.e. The Referee) will play around with them & rotate around instead.
At the end of every round the referee will use the power of RNG to rotate & decide the matchup for the next round. e.g. Trainer 1 has an Excadrill, Golurk, & Garchomp, while Trainer 2 has a Hippowdon, Gliscor & Camerupt. The ref will roll the RNG & rolls a 1 for Trainer 1 & a 3 for Trainer 2. So the matchup for the second round will be Excadrill vs. Camerupt.

Summary: Spinning around a lot, blaring music, constantly randomised matchups.

Anyone willing to battle?
Bump.

NFE Only Battle. 3v3 triples/Singles.
1day DQ for participants 2 for ref
1 recover 5 chills

The way the battle works is that there are 3 simeltaneous battles going on. In Three rooms. If you turn on the Switch = Ok this will allow the player ordering first to switch the positioning on one of his mon's. The player who goes second may NOT switch until Next round. If A pokemon Defeats his opponent, he is benched until one of his teamates is K0'd, Gaining 10 energy per round. Sounds Complicated. But it isnt. The rooms themselves are simple 30x30 rooms with a dirt bottom capable of seismic activity and digging. Each room is surrounded by a moat to give a source of water. If a pokemon is switched the feild effects of that room (reflect, tailwind, weather) Stay in the room Behind him.

It sounds Complicated But it really isnt. It should be fun =D, and just sent one of these and it looks promising, so I figure ill send again. :)

NFE Only Battle. 3v3 triples/Singles.
1day DQ for participants 2 for ref
1 recover 5 chills

The way the battle works is that there are 3 simeltaneous battles going on. In Three rooms. If you turn on the Switch = Ok this will allow the player ordering first to switch the positioning on one of his mon's. The player who goes second may NOT switch until Next round. If A pokemon Defeats his opponent, he is benched until one of his teamates is K0'd, Gaining 10 energy per round. Sounds Complicated. But it isnt. The rooms themselves are simple 30x30 rooms with a dirt bottom capable of seismic activity and digging. Each room is surrounded by a moat to give a source of water. If a pokemon is switched the feild effects of that room (reflect, tailwind, weather) Stay in the room Behind him.

It sounds Complicated But it really isnt. It should be fun =D, and just sent one of these and it looks promising, so I figure ill send again. :)
This actually sounds like a lot of fun, ill sign up for it!

Switch=OK
Items=Off
Abilities=All

do we send our teams labeled with what rooms they will be in? or do we decide once the thread goes up?

Well, I think it's time for me to issue a new challenge after a little break.

3 vs. 3 singles
3 day DQ for players, 4 for ref
Unlimited recovers/2 chills per pokemon.
Suggested

Arena: I wanna be the guy

Yup, right out of THAT game. The one that everyone bites their computer, throws their mouse, and trolls everyone with. The rules are simple. Every move does no damage, and at the end of every round, the ref can choose to do whatever they want to harm any pokemon. Spikes, moon, fruit, anything. If any of these things touch you, then you automatically lose a pokemon. BUT, you can use your attacks to send items away from you, assuming you're not stupid enough to touch them. If anything touches you, beyond the ground, then your pokemon does not just faint. They explode in a bloody mess, which if a foe is close enough, can cause THEM to explode. They can also decide what's on the ground that you should avoid, falling, traps, anything they desire.

Basics:
Can't hurt your foe. (Though knockback is full)
Can only be KO'd by whatever the ref throws at you, and energy KO.
If close enough to foe when pokemon dies, explosion will kill you.
Attacks can be used to knock items away/towards others/knocking others into attacks.

I'd ask for a ref who's played this game, as they'd know all the torture and death it gives, but it's not required.

1 vs 1 singles
2 Day DQ players and ref
0 recovers/2 chill
Arena: A cornfield

There's a lot of corn that's rather dense and can obscure vision and hinder movement.

Base stages only.

1 vs 1 singles
2 Day DQ players and ref
0 recovers/2 chill
Arena: A cornfield

There's a lot of corn that's rather dense and can obscure vision and hinder movement.

Base stages only.
I would love to fight among corn.

I accept your challenge. Excited for my first fight here.

Switch-no
Items-no
Abilities-All

i want to fight some one
begginer battle 1v1 singles
on my pirate ship any takers speak now
pirate ship arena
field type :flying,ghost,dark
complexity:moderate
format :singles
restictions: no swimming
its a ship in the middle of the ocean
with no wepons on board except for one cannon that does 25 damage
it requires one action to load and one action to shoot with a 50% hit rate
you cannot use earthquake or dig
the floor is very old and has plenty of splinters that do 5 damage at the end of every round
it is dark and cloudy and after 1 round it starts to rain
its also sharpedo infested water so you cant exactlly dive in
the door to the lower levels are locked
if you knock your opponent in there is a fifty% that a sharpedo will do 50 instant damage no matter your defense

One more to fill my quota.

3v3 Singles
3 day DQ, 5 for ref
2 Recover, 5 Chills
Other: 1st stages only

Arena: ASB Tournament arena. Feeling lazy today.

Battle Type: 2v2 singles, Beginner Battle
DQ: 2 Days (Including Ref.)
Conditions: Unlimited Recover/Chills
Arena: Grassy Field

Deadfox and I need a ref for this match:

New Match!

Beginner Battle
3v3
Doubles
DQ: 1 Day (2 for Ref)
Whatever the standard recover/chill rules are
Arena: The Nuclear Missile Silo
Format: All
Arena Type: None
Danger Level: Through the Roof
Restrictions: No weather, no seismic activity or digging, no water source, and use moves of BP over 12, or any electric or fire moves, at your own risk.

Welcome to one of the most secret places in the world, a U.S nuclear missile silo. Because it is so secret, you may only fight in it if you are invited by me (shinyskarmory) or someone else who has fought here before. The silo is a cylinder with a dome atop it. The diameter of the cylinder is 50 feet, and the ceiling is 60 ft up. The nuclear missile is inside the silo and has a diameter of 20 feet and a height of 50 feet.

Here's the catch: If you miss a move of over 12 base power, and it is NOT fire or electric type, then the move has a 50% chance of hitting the missile. The move will punch through the lead coating, causing all mons who set foot on the field to take 5 damage per round for the rest of the battle from radiation. No pokemon are immune under any circumstance, unless they haven't been sent out yet. This catch no longer applies if the missile takes off as in catch 3.

Catch #2: If you miss a fire type move of any BP under 12, it will strike the missile. There is now a (between 5% and 15%, ref discretion) BASE chance that the warhead will explode (if it does, see catch #4). This chance rises 5% times the (BP of the move used divided by 5.) If you get lucky and the warhead does not explode, count yourself lucky and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!! This catch no longer applies if the missile takes off as in catch 3.

Catch #3: If you miss an electric type move of any BP under 12, you have the same rule as above with the possible warhead explosion. However, you also get a (5 divided by (BP divided by 12))% chance that your move will start the nuke launch countdown. If you start the countdown, all mons on the field will take 20 Fire-Type damage and be instantly burned at the end of the third round after the countdown starts. This is non-Protectable, but pokemon with appropriate abilities may benefit from the launch. After the launch, all moves are useable with no risk, because the missile is launched and is therefore not in the silo anymore.

Catch #4: If you miss a fire or electric move over 12 BP, or you get a bad RNG roll in Catch #2 or #3, the warhead goes off. God be with you.

(translation: battle ends instantly, is a loss for all participants. Participating mons may claim counters normally. The trainer who set off the warhead will not recieve any TC for the battle;other trainer (s) may collect TC normally. The ref may collect RC as normal-after all, it wasn't his fault, it was all on the RNG/guilty trainer/both.)

Any Takers?

3 Open Challenges!
6 vs 6 Singles/Doubles/Triples (Challenger's Choice)(FE)
2 recoveries / 5 chills
2 Day Player DQ / 3 Day Ref DQ

Arena: Abilities Testing Site
This is a specially constructed arena where all moves are allowed and the only catch is, well, that it tests abilities. When you send out a Pokemon, you may give it 3 abilities of your choosing (none of them have to be its actual abilities). The only restrictions on this are: 1) You can't choose an ability more than once over the ENTIRE match (excluding Contary), 2) you may not give a Pokemon any ability combination that renders it immune to every attack type (e.g., you can give Tynamo Wonder Guard, but, if you do, you can't also give it Levitate)
Bump any takers here?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Random wants another battle, preferably against someone I haven't battled before.

3v3 Rotation Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Only Pokemon that can still evolve & nothing that evolves into it (i.e. Unevolved mons only)
No mid-battle evolutions
Arena:
Arena: The Turntables
Field Type: Neutral
Format: Rotation

Restrictions: No Weather, No Digging, No Seismic Activity, No Water Source, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Sound Based Moves

Description: Well, everyone's shrunk down to about a 100th of our real size & we're on your average Turntable that a DJ would use. The Turntable itself is about 1x2 metres in size, & about 1.5m tall. The discs that the Pokemon are on are Vinyl LP's & off the LP's is solid metal. The turntables are constantly in use & are blaring out with random music, rendering any sound-based move useless. Now, the fun part of this battle is that neither player gets the freedom to rotate their Pokemon to whatever they please, that's because the DJ of the Club (i.e. The Referee) will play around with them & rotate around instead.
At the end of every round the referee will use the power of RNG to rotate & decide the matchup for the next round. e.g. Trainer 1 has an Excadrill, Golurk, & Garchomp, while Trainer 2 has a Hippowdon, Gliscor & Camerupt. The ref will roll the RNG & rolls a 1 for Trainer 1 & a 3 for Trainer 2. So the matchup for the second round will be Excadrill vs. Camerupt.

Summary: Spinning around a lot, blaring music, constantly randomised matchups.

Anyone willing to battle?
I'll battle you Its_A_Random.

Switch = irrelevant
No Items
All abilities
We need a ref for this!

Oh Crap...Last Post on Page Syndrome...X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)