Round 52 Tutee Tournament - [Won by iLeBronz]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Finals

TheMasterOfOz vs. iLeBronz

No real deadline; just get the matches done in a timely fashion.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules below that are specific to Tutoring Tournaments. They can be found on-site here, but I will list them below for your convenience.

1. Battles will be 6 on 6 B/W OU played on the Smogon Server of the Pokemon Online simulator.
  2. Tournament rounds will last a maximum of 1 week. No extensions will be granted. It is up to the discretion of the tournament administrator to determine who will advance in the event of an incomplete match.
  3. Pokemon that are considered "Uber" are banned from use on all teams. Smogon's tier list is supreme. Smogon's ban list can be found here.
The following clauses must be enabled for all Tutoring Tournament matches.

• Timed Battle: Select this clause when challenging for all Smogon Tour matches. This is necessary in the interest of finishing the tournament in a speedy manner.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
Welcome to the second sign-up thread of the newly revived tutoring tournaments for Battling 101! Here, all tutees who signed up for round 52 and were tutored by someone are eligible to sign up to play. Due to time constraints, only the first 16 people who indicate interest in the Apprentice Program sign-up thread will be allowed to participate. Also, please note that this is a BW OU tournament. Simply post your profile as you did when you signed up to get tutored (we will be checking everyone's post to make sure that they were in fact tutored during round 52). For reference:

Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?:
Tell us a little about yourself

Bloo

Banned deucer.
16 spots have been filled, so here are the pairings: sorry to the last two that didn't get in.

prem vs. ginganinja
fatty vs. Razza
MCRandom vs.Giorgosss
toshimelonhead vs. CPU
iLeBronz vs. xtrashine
blarajan vs. ITSU
TheMasterOfOz vs. San_Pellegrino
FearItsSelf. vs. Karpman

Deaadline: August 20th @ 11:59 PM GMT -5; the earlier you guys finish the mathes, the better.

Good luck.

corrupt vergil vs. ginganinja
fatty vs. Razza
MCRandom vs.Giorgosss
toshimelonhead vs. CPU
iLeBronz vs. xtrashine
blarajan vs. ITSU
TheMasterOfOz vs. San_Pellegrino
FearItsSelf. vs. Karpman

This should be a fun session; rooting for either fatty, ginganinja, or xtrashine....I can't decide lol.
Anyways, good luck to everyone and have fun!

Edit: it's so hard to predict these battles because of the unknown knowledge the tutees have learned.

Signing up as a sub if possible.

Username: DittoCrow
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: DittoCrow, -Crow
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST; 1:00 PM-9:00 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been battling for a few years now and was really good at 4th gen OU. But now I started getting into 5th gen OU and I'm not too good at it. My major problem is team building so I would like to learn advanced team building and how to handle current threats. I would like an experienced tutor who is good at laddering, if that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)