Art for Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was informed that Team Building basics is no longer being worked on
T_T
So, I read the GenV BW OU Offense Guide and I might be able to use the pokes that were going to be on the Team Building art
This is still a WIP:
Ferro was under spikers and Jellicent was under Spin Blocker
I'll add Volcarona and Conkeldurr in there

Think it'll work with Offense guide?

If we're drawing multiple Pokemon but for only one article, do they have to be in the same picture or can they be separate? I'm gonna draw three Pokemon for OU Threat List and I finished one already but I don't know whether the other ones should be put in the same picture or what, lol.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If we're drawing multiple Pokemon but for only one article, do they have to be in the same picture or can they be separate? I'm gonna draw three Pokemon for OU Threat List and I finished one already but I don't know whether the other ones should be put in the same picture or what, lol.
it's fine if you do either all in the same image or separate them. There is no guarantee that we will use all of them, however.

I would like to do an image for the Tips & Tricks article. Since it talks about Carracosta being a great HM slave, I wanted to draw a picture of one of the trainers from Black and White just feeding Carracosta HM discs and Carracosta looking a little dejected and used. Does that sound okay?

Work in progress. (The full version is about 1100x750, this is just a sample.)

UPDATE

Might try to add shading later, I don't plan to try to add a background.

How and when are these works going to be implemented into the articles?

I know my works aren't quite comparable to the likes NastyJungle or Chou Toshio, but there doesn't seem to be too much going on in terms of judging or follow-up. I'd be nice to know if a piece got rejected or accepted, ya know?

:/

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Sorry Pravinoz that I can't give you a definite answer, but we need to get these pictures added to the site before we can upload them to the Articles. It'll be done in due time, don't worry.

I know it's been a lot longer than I said it would be, but I've just had so much going on IRL in the past few months... anyway, here's my picture for The Secret Base Training Guide:

Let me know if you want me to change anything! (I can't decide whether to include the posters or not...)

EDIT: Here it is without the posters...

So I sort of lost interest in this after a while, which combined with other stuff to do led to no progress at all in nearly a month. I'm sorry.
Here's the final version anyway (be sure to download the fullsize version), coloured but unshaded since I'm not really able to do it.
If you still want to use it for some reason go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)