Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'll ref agentzer0 and Korski however no DQ time has been said, if the DQ time for the ref is 3 days I'll still ref but otherwise, forget I said this.

I need more 1v1s!
1 Day DQ
1 Recovery/3 Chills
Boring Tournament Arena.
I'll do this. Items=ON, no switch, all abilities.

EDIT: Also throwing out a 1v1 challenge of my own.

1v1 Singles
Send only ONE Pokemon to the ref.
1 day DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
Tourney Arena

I would also like to request that items be on, please.

Challenging Ziposaki
2v2 Singles
NFEs only
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: White Santcum

In this pale world, damage is not a priority. To be specific, if 15 damage or over is dealt to a pokemon, the kind aura of this holy place will heal 7.5 of their health back, forcing the combatants to rely on other tactics. Apart from this, the arena is in the image of the interior of the castle draped in white. The arena is infinite, but if you travel over 30 feet, you will lose yourself in mist and be brought right back to the center. Because of the form of the arena, no weather, digging, seismic, and water-scource-based moves are allowed.

Open Challenge! 3v3 Singles!
NFE pokes ONLY!
2 day DQ
1 recovery, 5 chills

Arena: Eeny-meeny-miny-this one:
This joyous and active arena is ripe with people, and berries! Trade passes naturally along the streets connecting this commercial cacophony. Berries, food, clothes, toys, all products exchange hands here in the market. The floor is asphalt, almost impossible to dig in and hard on the skin. The market is bustling right now, the midmorning light awakening both sellers and shoppers alike! They've been kind enough to clear a decently large circle for your battle, with a 30 foot diameter. Spectators are lined up along the sides to watch, and maybe even provide some support with berries or other goods!

Summary: Asphalt floor is almost impossible to dig into, and if a Pokemon makes any contact on the floor that would involve scraping it's skin across it takes an extra 2 HP loss. There's a 20% chance each round that a spectator will throw a berry at one participant, which they can use to their advantage. The berries are (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa, or Oran, choice of which is random) No water nearby, and the time is midmorning.

EDIT: Coolio, Albinoloon.

Open Challenge! 3v3 Singles!
NFE pokes ONLY!
2 day DQ
1 recovery, 5 chills

Arena: Eeny-meeny-miny-this one:
This joyous and active arena is ripe with people, and berries! Trade passes naturally along the streets connecting this commercial cacophony. Berries, food, clothes, toys, all products exchange hands here in the market. The floor is asphalt, almost impossible to dig in and hard on the skin. The market is bustling right now, the midmorning light awakening both sellers and shoppers alike! They've been kind enough to clear a decently large circle for your battle, with a 30 foot diameter. Spectators are lined up along the sides to watch, and maybe even provide some support with berries or other goods!

Summary: Asphalt floor is almost impossible to dig into, and if a Pokemon makes any contact on the floor that would involve scraping it's skin across it takes an extra 2 HP loss. There's a 20% chance each round that a spectator will throw a berry at one participant, which they can use to their advantage. The berries are (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa, or Oran, choice of which is random) No water nearby, and the time is midmorning.
Will take this

One ability, no items, switch=OK

NFE Only Battle. 3v3 triples/Singles.
1day DQ for participants 2 for ref
1 recover 5 chills

The way the battle works is that there are 3 simeltaneous battles going on. In Three rooms. If you turn on the Switch = Ok this will allow the player ordering first to switch the positioning on one of his mon's. The player who goes second may NOT switch until Next round. If A pokemon Defeats his opponent, he is benched until one of his teamates is K0'd, Gaining 10 energy per round. Sounds Complicated. But it isnt. The rooms themselves are simple 30x30 rooms with a dirt bottom capable of seismic activity and digging. Each room is surrounded by a moat to give a source of water. If a pokemon is switched the feild effects of that room (reflect, tailwind, weather) Stay in the room Behind him.

It sounds Complicated But it really isnt. It should be fun =D, and just sent one of these and it looks promising, so I figure ill send again. :)
This actually sounds like a lot of fun, ill sign up for it!

Switch=OK
Items=Off
Abilities=All

do we send our teams labeled with what rooms they will be in? or do we decide once the thread goes up?

Still need a ref for this. And for the ref, we will assign rooms when we send.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Random wants another battle, preferably against someone I haven't battled before.

3v3 Rotation Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Only Pokemon that can still evolve & nothing that evolves into it (i.e. Unevolved mons only)
No mid-battle evolutions
Arena:
Arena: The Turntables
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Rotation

Restrictions: No Weather, No Digging, No Seismic Activity, No Water Source, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Sound Based Moves

Description: Well, everyone's shrunk down to about a 100th of our real size & we're on your average Turntable that a DJ would use. The Turntable itself is about 1x2 metres in size, & about 1.5m tall. The discs that the Pokemon are on are Vinyl LP's & off the LP's is solid metal. The turntables are constantly in use & are blaring out with random music, rendering any sound-based move useless. Now, the fun part of this battle is that neither player gets the freedom to rotate their Pokemon to whatever they please, that's because the DJ of the Club (i.e. The Referee) will play around with them & rotate around instead.
At the end of every round the referee will use the power of RNG to rotate & decide the matchup for the next round. e.g. Trainer 1 has an Excadrill, Golurk, & Garchomp, while Trainer 2 has a Hippowdon, Gliscor & Camerupt. The ref will roll the RNG & rolls a 1 for Trainer 1 & a 3 for Trainer 2. So the matchup for the second round will be Excadrill vs. Camerupt.

Summary: Spinning around a lot, blaring music, constantly randomised matchups.

Anyone willing to battle?
I'll battle you Its_A_Random.

Switch = irrelevant
No Items
All abilities
We still need a ref for this!

1v1 Singles
2 day DQ
0 Recovery/Chills
Lets use Rickheg's Colosseum
Complexity: Simple
Format: All
Arena Type: None
Restrictions: None

The Colosseum. Yes, the one in Rome. There's a water source, as well as plenty of rocks. If the Emperor (referee) decrees the match to be too boring, then he may order the release of a pokemon into the arena that will attack indescriminately. It can be a legendary like Kyogre or something smaller like Houndoom.

OK, I can't have interesting battles like that going without a ref.

Taking up Pika vs Rag in the Battle Works and Random vs jas on the turntable. Send me some PMs.

Just to check Random, you're saying its a singles battle with a forced switch on both sides at the end of each round?

In return I expect someone to pick up mine and SkinySkarmory's refless since Friday match (link)

I'll do this. Items=ON, no switch, all abilities.

EDIT: Also throwing out a 1v1 challenge of my own.

1v1 Singles
1 day DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
Tourney Arena

I would also like to request that items be on, please.
Bring it, Kaxtar.

Switch = banana
One ability
Items = Nope. Loljk, they're on. FOR WE ARE REAL MEN.

Challenging Ziposaki
2v2 Singles
NFEs only
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: White Santcum

In this pale world, damage is not a priority. To be specific, if 15 damage or over is dealt to a pokemon, the kind aura of this holy place will heal 7.5 of their health back, forcing the combatants to rely on other tactics. Apart from this, the arena is in the image of the interior of the castle draped in white. The arena is infinite, but if you travel over 30 feet, you will lose yourself in mist and be brought right back to the center. Because of the form of the arena, no weather, digging, seismic, and water-scource-based moves are allowed.
Accepted.

Items: No.
Switch: KO
All Abilities

Accepting pimpgangster

Switch=Real gladiators don't run (KO)
Items=Gladiators don't have private property (off)
Abilities=Gladiators have enough ability to not need more (None)

EDIT: Dropping for now

Open Challenge:
NFEs only, No evolution
1 V 1 Singles
2 Day DQ (includes Ref)
0 Recovers, 0 Chills
Berry Forest: All attacks available, can use an action to pick a berry, no items equipped at start of battle.

OK, I can't have interesting battles like that going without a ref.

Taking up Pika vs Rag in the Battle Works and Random vs jas on the turntable. Send me some PMs.

Just to check Random, you're saying its a singles battle with a forced switch on both sides at the end of each round?

In return I expect someone to pick up mine and SkinySkarmory's refless since Friday match (
link)
Notice the big bold text. I love how all the refs just keep reffing all the 1v1s in the tournament arena but skip everything slightly difficult or unique.

Arcanite, you're on.
Items: None to start
Switch= LOL
Abilities:All

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The whole thing is bold...

Anyway I'll ref shinyskarmory vs. deadfox081 and Arcanite vs. shinyskarmory, so let's get those PMs.

Also, refs have their reasons for taking certain matches over others, so don't complain. Become a ref instead.

@ Shinyskarmory, because you have the super wall of text that makes the arena look so complicated most refs wouldn't want to go near it. J/s

Also,

Looking for a 6 v 6 Singles/Brawl whichever.
Depending on which it is, 2 day DQ for trainers on both. Ref can have 4 days for Brawl? Idk, ref can post how much time he'll need.
Arena: A blissful field: A field where it isn't possible to get mad. So the move's Taunt, Torment, and Rage (If I missed any to that effect, they probably are still not allowed), But all moves are allowed.
All of my mons have 1 to zero battles so I'm asking for pokemon around that level too.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3v3 singles weakmons
DQ=whenever since I'm away on weekends
Arena=acceptors choice

Battle will be started upon approval of my prize claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)