Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i lost to grimm70... my team has two counters (venusaur in sun and t-wave thundurus) and he had them both, gg

we cant lose this canada lets goooooooo

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Won iconic in a clean game, gg. 3-2, we can do it

ps : grimm used this team in every round so yeah, this's just a bad matchup :)

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Funny, the one saying no johns all over the place last round brings ghosting up because Playa takes more than 3 seconds to move. And people think rey is bad.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
You can be upset over a loss, but these accusations are going too far. Scofield you need to talk to your team or something. There has been far too much of this shit, it has made these finals an absolute chore to be a part of and I am sick of it.

What is wrong with you guys?

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Won vs rem in a gg. I'm really offended by this ghosting bs... i have 20+ people who can verify there was no ghosting. It's shit like this that makes me hate this game.
I wasn't going to say anything but your attempted moral high road here and the past few posts have made it necessary to reveal one thing:

Don't even attempt to claim that moral high ground. We (as in a lot of battle viewers) know that you actively pmed someone for help. You might not have received help, but that was due to that person actually holding the moral high ground. He told you to have confidence, but you very literally asked him "should I x?"

That is attempted ghosting, no matter how you cut it.

Note, there was no ghosting there; he didn't receive the help. He did however actively seek assistance and that is attempted ghosting, and these moral high ground posts are just too funny to read knowing that.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I took like 5 mins per move but because I lost I didn't get accused of ghosting...I fail to see why theres a double standard. Anyway good job Playa ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)