Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Mr.L to a 1v1
Very small DQ
1/2 recoveries/chills
Arena:
Field Type: All
Complexity: Simple
Restrictions: All NFE's get the effect of a boosted Eviolite (*2 Def and SpD) without holding one.

This stadium is like the tournament arena. However, there is a break in the bleachers, where there is a large, enclosed white room with a door for employee access. Inside, scientists have built a machine that emits special invisible light rays, that weaker Pokemon (NFE's) absorb in their bone marrow (or something in their body if they have no bones). This increases thier body's stability, in effect giving a boosted Eviolite effect (boosting Def. and SpD by *2). This allows NFE Pokemon to be competitive with FE Pokemon.

Challenging Mr.L to a 1v1
Very small DQ
1/2 recoveries/chills
Arena:
Restrictions: All NFE's get the effect of an Eviolite without holding one.

This stadium is like the tournament arena. However, there is a break in the bleachers, where there is a large, enclosed white room with a door for employee access. Inside, scientists have built a machine that emits special invisible light rays, that weaker Pokemon (NFE's) absorb in their bone marrow (or something in their body if they have no bones). This increases thier body's stability, in effect giving an Eviolite effect (boosting Def. and SpD by *1.5, rounded up). This allows NFE Pokemon to be competitive with FE Pokemon.
I accept!

Switch: Erm, no?
Ability Method: All Abilities
Items: Items Disabled, unless the arena gives you an eviolite, then items allowed.

Open Challenge
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
3 recoveries/5 chills
NFE's only (mid stage mons reccomended...)
Challenger chooses arena

I'm taking Maxim's challenge.

Arena:

C$FP said:
Restrictions: All NFE's get the effect of an Eviolite without holding one.

This stadium is like the tournament arena. However, there is a break in the bleachers, where there is a large, enclosed white room with a door for employee access. Inside, scientists have built a machine that emits special invisible light rays, that weaker Pokemon (NFE's) absorb in their bone marrow (or something in their body if they have no bones). This increases thier body's stability, in effect giving an Eviolite effect (boosting Def. and SpD by *1.5, rounded up). This allows NFE Pokemon to be competitive with FE Pokemon.
All Abilities are permitted, Switching is superfluous, and Items=Off. (I may stretch the DQ by a few hours if the timing is downright horrible, but only if I need to between Friday morning and Saturday evening)

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol. I blatantly ripped the idea off part of one of Rising Dusk's arenas 9.9
glad you like it though

Looking for a first-stage pokemon battle.
2v2 Doubles with a caveat
Arena: Mirror World
basically you control your pokemon AND a mirrored version of it, so you're controlling two of the same pokemon. It consequently gets double the counters as well as whatever KOC it or its clone managed to obtain. Otherwise there are no restrictions.
DQ Time: 1 day, 2 days ref
No recoveries, no chills.
Accepting Woodchuck's challenge!

Switch: The ref will godkill you (No)
Item: What could I lose (famous last words) On.
Ability's: None, 'cause I say so.

Ref please!
needs reffing please

I would be willing to take that if you both agree to let me. I would prefer to have metal bagon then ref my match, but it is not a deal breaker. I just want my match reffed as well.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
4 vs 4 Doubles
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills

Arena: Shape-Shifting Arena!
Ref Instructions: At the beginning of the match, a random field will be selected from the options below. Every time a Pokemon is fainted, the arena will change again at the end of the round. If more than one Pokemon faints in the same round, then the arena will change only once. Each arena has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the arena changes, all Pokemon will automatically teleport to the center.

The arena is 50 feet wide and 70 feet long. At the beginning of the match, and after a Pokemon is KO'd, the arena can change into the following:

Grass / Standard: The arena is covered with soft grass. The soil is loamy, and Pokemon can dig on it. There are no water source.

Desert
: This arena has sand all over it, with a few sand dunes here and there. Although it is possible to dig in the sand, Pokemon who are not of the Ground, Rock, or Steel types may find this a bit difficult. In the center of the arena, a small oasis appears. This oasis is 15 feet deep and 10 feet in diameter. That is not a lot of water, so trainers are advised to use Surf carefully!

Water: This arena is almost completely underwater! There is about 10 feet of space from each side of the arena that is not underwater. In addition, there are three "islands", each with a radius of 10 feet, that are not underwater either. One "island" is at the center of the arena. The other two "islands" are 20 feet directly north and south, respectively, from this center "island". Since these "islands" are made from concrete, it is impossible to use Dig on them. The water itself is 40 feet deep.

Winter: The whole arena is covered with snow. The snow is about 6 feet deep. There is a frozen lake at the center of the arena, 15 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter. In addition, it is also snowing (not hailing), somewhat lowering visibility. Weather moves are permissible, though it will start to snow again once the weather effect is over.
I will be using four of my strongest Pokemon (well, I think they are strong), so you should bring your strongest mons too!
Limewire, consider your challenge accepted.

Switch=OK
Abilities=One
Items=None

Now we need a ref...
Me & Limewire need a ref for this!

Also, requesting a Subref for this! Come on guys, It'll be quick...ish...

Arena:
Restrictions: All NFE's get the effect of a boosted Eviolite (*2 Def and SpD) without holding one.

This stadium is like the tournament arena. However, there is a break in the bleachers, where there is a large, enclosed white room with a door for employee access. Inside, scientists have built a machine that emits special invisible light rays, that weaker Pokemon (NFE's) absorb in their bone marrow (or something in their body if they have no bones). This increases thier body's stability, in effect giving a boosted Eviolite effect (boosting Def. and SpD by *2). This allows NFE Pokemon to be competitive with FE Pokemon.
I'd like a battle of my own in this stadium. Open Challenge, 2v2 Singles. I will be bringing 2nd form pokemon, so keep that in mind.

EDIT: DQ is 2 days for everyone.

Issuing a simple challenge for an idea.

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
0 Recovers/1 Chill
Arena: whatever challenger or ref wants

Gonna try out a new thing here, you can bring whatever poke you want although something that isnt going to just sweep me in one round would be excellent. Also I would like Items to be on for this fight if thats not a problem

a fairy

I’ll be at PAX East! Will you?
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
i'll take ragnarokalex's challenge, if you will extend it to 2 days

Switch=me
Items=On
Abilities=All

ALSO:
I will ref shinyskarmory vs EndQuote, if they will allow me to use their battle as a tutor battle.

This is my first battle so I'm hoping for a somewhat newer opponent, but since one of my Pokemon is Rarity 4, I guess it can't be a beginner battle :/

2v2 Singles
Switch = KO
1 day
Forest

This is my first battle so I'm hoping for a somewhat newer opponent, but since one of my Pokemon is Rarity 4, I guess it can't be a beginner battle :/

2v2 Singles
Switch = KO
1 day
Forest
I guess since I'm new as well, I'll battle with ya.

No items
All abilities

How about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)