Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charizard, you get Blob the Gulpin. It must always have Amnesia, and must solo Wallace and Sydney. If you'd rather skip those battles, then it must have Stockpile and Spit Up. No evolution restrictions.

Charizard, take a Makuhita. It may not learn any of the following moves:

Arm Thrust
Fake Out
Whirlwind
Belly Drum
Endure
Seismic Toss
Earthquake
Secret Power
Surf
Strength

Solo either Brawly or Wattson to evolve, at which point it may learn exactly two of the moves on this list.

Charizard, you get Boink the Spoink. This spoink is particularly fickle, so it must have 1 of each type of move, and 2 physical attacks. Boink must solo Flannery, Norman, and Winona to keep itself happy, unless interfering with another challenge. To evolve, Boink must solo 3
trainers with bug types, and any 1 gym leader not mentioned earlier with only physical attacks. Boink also must have a Numel/Camerupt with him or her because his best friend from Jagged Pass was a Numel, and if the Numel is not in the party with Boink, he becomes sad and cannot attack(poor, poor Boink). Good luck and have fun!

Alright, it's time for my first challange, an emerald scramble. Make it easy, I don't have that much time to do it. I really don't care who I start with, but I want to be able to evolve all my pokes.

@Shinyweavile, take a Torchic named Pheonix.
Pheonix, like Ash's Cyndaquil, has trouble getting it's fire started, so it can only use fire-type moves when Blaze activates.
After it evolves into a Combusken, it develops stage fright, and can only use fighting-type moves if it has calmed itself down with Focus Energy.

It learns to overcome stage fright if it solos a gym leader, and to control it's fire if it solos two.

Shinyweavile, take a Kecleon, the first you encounter using the Devon Scope. It must always know four moves of different types, and never use a Normal type move. Solo Phoebe for shits and giggles.

Alright, it's time for my first challange, an emerald scramble. Make it easy, I don't have that much time to do it. I really don't care who I start with, but I want to be able to evolve all my pokes.
You must Catch a Bagon in Meteor Falls as soon as possible, and you must choose between the nicknames of "Jet Force" and "Sky Spirit". It cannot evolve until it learns Crunch (level 41). From there, it may evolve as it pleases. However, when you evolve it into Salamence, it MUST learn the move fly, and continue to know it. You may never box this pokemon. It must solo at least one gym leader or E4 member (not champion) at any stage in it's evolution.

You're welcome for the easy HM :P

@ShinyWeavile: Right after boosting Wally's self esteem by catching a Ralts, you get a little jealous. So you decide to catch your own. Name your Ralts Studmuffin. Now you must have leveled him up to at least level 12 by Rustboro City. Now trade Ralts for the Seedot you can get. Seedot wants to become good little plant so he may only use nature moves (Normal, Grass, Water, Ground, Rock, Bug, Poison moves, and moves that sound nature-y like Natural Gift and Nature Power). To evolve into Nuzleaf he must kill at least 10 pokemon with Bide. You may evolve Nuzleaf into Shiftry after having defeated one of the Kecleon you can find with the Devon Scope.

As for my Scramble, another update.

Leafy the level 39 Meganium.
Leafy has long completed his challenge, and was happy to evolve into Meganium after a lot of startling interruptions. Him, Molten, Tuco, and Minefield worked together to defeat Ho-oh and Leafy evolved soon after. His set (in compliance with the challenge of no STAB) is Strength/Natural Gift/Synthesis/Poisonpowder with a Passho berry.

TopPercent the level 40 Raticate.
TopPercent too has long completed his challenge and is now my primary big hitter. His set is Hyper Fang/Super Fang/Crunch/Rock Smash with a Silk Scarf.

Tuco the level 41 Poliwhirl.
Tuco has been enjoying shooting and slapping pretty much everything in sight. He's my bulky attacker and I've been trying to get a Water Stone to evolve him. Sadly my mom doesn't call me when I'm riding around on Route 42, and I never win the Bug Catching Contest. I will evolve Tuco before the Pokemon Leage! His set (in compliance with his challenge of using slapping and shooting moves) is Wake-up Slap/Mud Shot/Surf/Waterfall with a Mystic Water.

Molten the level 39 Magmar.
Molten is my other big hitter, and takes hits pretty well. His set (in compliance with his challenge of having different typed moves) is Confuse Ray/Leer/Lava Plume/Faint Attack with a Quick Claw.

Minefield the level 22 Geodude.
Minefield quickly learned Selfdestruct and has been enjoying blowing up. Surprisingly she usually only explodes once or twice a day. I've been trying to power-level her to catch her up with the rest of the team and have been doing good progress. Her set (in compliance with her challenge of using exploding moves) is Selfdestruct/Strength/Rock Throw/Magnitude (considering replacing with Dig?). If you're wondering why I have two Strength users it's because I needed it in the Ice Path, and Leafy already knew cut so it went on Minefield. Then Leafy needed some more power in his attack so I forgot Cut in lieu of Strength.

Ninja'd the level 19 Scyther.
Just managed to find her in the Bug Catching Contest and nearly lost her. Thankfully she has Technician so I can use Bug STAB. Quickly replaced Pursuit and False Swipe with U-Turn and Roost. I've been training Ninja'd as well to get her ready for the Pokemon League. Her set (in compliance with the challenge of not being allowed to use any moves that could be boosted by it's ability) is Leer/Agility/U-Turn/Roost.

@Charizard: Must-know-fly-Mence looks like the easiest challange in the history of the thread. But w/e...

@ShinyWeavile: Take a female Roselia. She is the beginning of the breed of Roselia that become the best damn Spiking leads ever. Catch her, and use her normally until after the 4th gym. After the fourth gym, she decides that she wants to breed. Therefore, you will go to the desert and catch a male Cacnea. Obviously, she doesn't want all of his spikes hurting her while they do...however it is pokemon make eggs. So, Cacnea must launch them all away first (read: Cacnea must know spikes). Then, before you fight the 5th gym, breed Cacnea (who must be at level 33 or higher to learn spikes-level him up if you have to) with Seed to produce a baby Roselia that knows Spikes, plus whatever other allowed egg moves you snuck onto the Cacnea. Name the baby Roselia Seed, because it is the beginning of the Roserade spikers. Its only other restriction is that, to perfect its art, it must set up 3 layers of spikes in every gym leader and Elite Four battle after she is born (if this conflicts with a solo, set up spikes, then switch in the soloer).

Summary:
Catch a female Roselia.
After the 4th gym, go to the desert and catch a male Cacnea.
Level the Cacnea up to level 33, when it learns Spikes.
Breed the pair before the 5th Gym to get a Roselia that knows Spikes.
Name the new Roselia Seed.
Seed must set up 3 layers of Spikes in every gym leader and Elite Four battle.

EDIT: As pointed out by Steight, Roselia cannot be obtained in Emerald without trading. Therefore, take a Shroomish instead. Name it Trollish as a Shroomish and Trolloom when it evolves to Breloom. It must have two status-inducing moves at all times, and it may evolve after inflicting status on every member of Norman's party.

^^I know, but that's just ludicrously easy.

In other news, I'm going to take a 200th post scramble (which I will use my 200th post to post the rules for). I haven't decided which game I want to scramble yet, but it'll probably be either a 4th gen game or one of the two Orre games.

@shinyweavile:

Take an Aron, name it Audi.

As its name suggests it really loves cars: it may never eat them when hungry!! (see pokedex). For safety reasons he must be a Sturdy car and must never learn recoil moves. They will damage the paintwork and ruin your day! Because it wants to mimic any car sounds it must learn and always keep Roar, using it in as many major battles as possible. Also learn it Rollout at the Mauville tutor. For flavour you are encouraged to shout "Fire up the (audi) quattro!" before switching him in against a major opponent.

It requires a MOT check in the garage. Pass three out of six conditions before evolving into Lairon:
- To check the safety it must use Protect/Iron Defense 5 consecutive times.
- To check the engine it must use Roar 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the lights it must use Flash 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the wheels it must use Rollout 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the breaks it must use Mudslap 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the paintjob it must be in a cool contest 5 consecutive times, or win 1.

Before evolving into Aggron you must pass the annual check up again. Only this time your must use each move 10 consecutive times. Rename it Truck upon successfull evolution and replace Rollout with Frustration.

Have Fun!

@shinyweavile.

Take an Aron, name it Audi.

As its name suggests it really loves cars: it may never eat them when hungry!! (see pokedex). For safety reasons he must be a Sturdy car and must never learn recoil moves. They will damage the paintwork and ruin your day! Because it wants to mimic any car sounds it must learn and always keep Roar, using it in as many major battles as possible. Also learn it Rollout.

It requires a MOT check in the garage. Therefore it must pass three out of six conditions before evolving into Lairon:
- To check the safety it must use Protect/Iron Defense 5 consecutive times.
- To check the engine it must use Roar 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the lights it must use Flash 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the wheels it must use Rollout 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the breaks it must use Mudslap 5 consecutive times in a major battle.
- To check the paintjob it must be in a cool contest 5 consecutive times, or win 1.

Before evolving into Aggron you must pass the annual check up again. Only this time your must use each move 10 consecutive times. Rename it Truck upon successfull evolution and replace Rollout with Frustration.

Have Fun!
Aron can't learn Flash.

IAR, you get a Dwebble from route 18. This Dwebble particularly likes varities of anything, so he/she must have moves of 4 different types, and must evolve before Skyla by KOing 5 pokemon of the water type that are level 20 or higher. His best friend is a larvesta, so Dwebble should be with Larvesta whenever possible. Good luck and enjoy!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh My Biscuits is Accepted.

The above is rejected, because I already have a Dwebble for my Scramblocke.

One more, the list of available Pokemon for Route 18 are the following: Throh, Sawk, Scraggy, & Alomomola.

Link to Scramblocke

Oh My Biscuits is Accepted.

The above is rejected, because I already have a Dwebble for my Scramblocke.

One more, the list of available Pokemon for Route 18 are the following: Throh, Sawk, Scraggy, & Alomomola.

Link to Scramblocke
Catch a Scraggy. here's your restrictions:

-The one you catch must be female
Breeding:
-You MAY (it's not required) breed it once, to attempt for egg moves and different ability/nature. You MUST decide if you are breeding it or not RIGHT away. NO chain breeding, and the pokemon you breed it from MUST take a super effective hit from ONE of Scraggy's STABS (Dark and Fighting), and a NEUTRAL hit from the other. You may only obtain ONE egg move. It may not be from the "dead box", as dead things can't have babies. *inb4 some troll comes in with a super rare animal that breeds after death*
-You MUST take the first egg, no exceptions. You MUST use the egg over the original, and if you breed, right after you get the egg, you MUST release the original Scraggy.
-If you take the female, or the egg you take happens to be female, you MUST use the name of a male who currently has a female as their avatar as the nickname.
-If you do decide to breed it, you must do it immediatly (you may take a pokemon out of the "dead box" to fly to route three)

-Because it has trouble keeping it's pants up, it MUST NOT USE (it may learn) any 100% accurate moves (except for focus punch), because it always has it's hands pulling it's pants up.
-Pure set-up moves may only be used before attacking moves; once you attack, you may not use another set up move. This continues for the duration of the battle, regardless how many times you switch it out.
-To evolve, it must learn and successfully use focus punch in battle. It must either use it three times in a row (consecutively and successfully) in the same battle, or 5 times in total (of all battles, successfully). This will help it keep it's focus and maintain it's accuracy, so after this, it may use 100% accurate moves. It may not use the assistance of a substitute.
-Once it evolves, it must solo three Plasma grunts with at least two pokemon each to be useable in any other battle. Either that, or 10 wild pokemon. It must do this evolved. There is no usage restriction as long as it remains a Scraggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)