Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking 3 consecutive 1v1's (a 3v3 Brawl), best record of the 3 wins the match in a whole.

NFE only
Switch = Not possible
No Items
ASB Arena
Order of Pokemon decided when sent to Ref

Yeah, this outta get more people xD
If by NFE you mean not fully evolved, none of my mons except Lapras are fully evolved.

If you mean Little Cup mons, I only have two. If we go to the third battle, I'll use one twice.

All Abilities.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, Issuing an open challenge.

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon
No Perish Song, please.
Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description:A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Summary: Endless Highway, millions of cars, 100% chance of a Pokemon becoming roadkill.
Ok

Switch-ko
all abilities
no items
We need a ref for this!

Also, issuing another open challenge.

3v3v3 Melee
3 Day DQ Time
Standard 2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon
Teams are to have 1 NFE & 2 FE Pokemon. Which ever order you send your team in will be the order you send your Pokemon out. The NFE must go first.
No mid-battle evo's.
Switch=KO
Arena: Referee's Choice, on one condition: NO ASB TOURNAMENT ARENA.
First Person to say yes decides on Abilities
Second Person decides on items.

Anyone?

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will ref Mr. L vs. shinyskarmory.

I will ref Its_A_Random vs. smashlloyd20.

I will play in Its_A_Random's Melee (Abilities=ALL).

I'll issue an open challenge, this is a quick training match. I'm bringing middle-stage mons.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers/0 chills

Arena; We're going back to Crystal Colosseum

Field Type: Electric/Rock
Complexity: Simple/Moderate
Restrictions: Water source far below (costing extra energy to use), seismic activity will cause crystals to drop, electric and rock moves get +2 BAP, no weather.

This is a colosseum from Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is an underground cave with crystals glowing with electricity (or at least that is how I perceive it). There is a nicely painted arena-rectangle for battling, but that certainly doesn't define any boundaries. This cave is just charged with electricity and full of rock. All electric or rock moves get +3 to their base attack power. There is no water supply except for down below, so it takes extra energy (3 energy) to summon it up for moves like Surf. If any seismic activity should take place, all Pokemon are hit will crystals (a 4 BAP physical electric attack with 3 Attack). Since it is an underground cave, no weather can reach the arena. It should make for interesting battles - it could potentially even be a gym if someone wanted to use it for that!
I need to train some mons now.

Switch = lewl
One Ability
No Items
Still looking for a ref

Accepting Cloverleaf's challenge.

Items=no
Switch=Yes
Abilities=One

Arena: Glacier Knight's Luna Hill
Field Type- Dark/Ghost
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No weather, No digging, No seismic activity

Luna Hill: Known throughout Kanto as a better couple’s spot than cerulean cape, a battle here is a very nice one. The large hill has a small battle area on it, twenty feet long and twenty feet wide, but pokemon are allowed to battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on it’s rounded peak. There are three cherry blossoms on the hill (Two beside each other on the eastern edge and one in the southern section) and a small pond (Two feet deep, six feet wide and seven feet long) right beside the battle area. To keep the tradition of Luna Hill all battles are at night, and the lovers who come up to relax can watch the battles. Because there are innocent bystanders no weather inducing moves are allowed here (Would you want to take your date to a couple’s paradise and then get struck by hail?) and destruction of the hill’s landscape is forbidden (E.g dig, earthquake, explosion). The moon is always shining on Luna Hill, so most trainers choose a nocturnal pokemon or one that gets it’s power from the moon for battle. Summary: No Dig/Earthquake, weather summoning moves will fail. The moon produces a lot of light, so it is not too dark, though nocturnal pokemon will have the advantage (dark pokemon and pokemon like hoothoot and noctowl gain +1 accuracy and +1 speed). Pokemon and battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on the hill’s peak.

Training Battle (the results do not go on WLT record)

5v5 Triples
DQ = 2 days, 3 days ref.
2 Recovers, 5 chills
Arena: I'll defer the choice to my opponent, but I request that positioning be off.

I will be using 4 NFEs and one Pokémon who cannot evolve.

3v3 weakmons singles
DQ=4 days cuz I gone on weekends usually :P
Arena: Acceptors choice but water must be present.
Meh... I'll accept. I mean, how bad can it be?

Random Noob: You went straight into a FE battle as your SECOND one...

-.-

Anyway...
Items: off
Switch: Fatality
Abilities: All

Arena: Stormrock

This small, craggy rock sits of the craggy shores of some place, ravaged by a mysterious, never ending storm. Most likely someone woke up Kyogre. It's only about 8x5 meters, and if any unlucky Pokemon were to fall into the sea, they better handle meter-high waves. Also seismic moves are not allowed, due to fragileness of the rock. Moves like fly and bounce are not prohibited, but you'd be stupid if you used them, since most objects over 6 meters above the rock will have a chance of being hit by stray lightning (11 BAP electric).

Complexity: Simple
Difficulty: Moderate
Water Access: It's the sea, dummy -.-
No seismic moves
90% chance of being hit by a 11 BAP electric type move when going 10 meters above ground.

So... Ref, please?

I'll ref IARs melee.
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

And since I'd like to see how this arena is in singles, I'll offer a 6v6 Singles Match on it.
2 Day DQ
Infinite Recoveries/Chills

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When a ref accepts, if I'm offline and you need my team I only have 3 weakmons and they're all in my profile. Otherwise just message me when ready.

Seaking Challenge

Hey, I'm looking for a 3v3 Singles Beginner Match.

I want to fight at the Standard ASB stadium but at night. (NIGHT MATCH!!!!!)

1 Day DQ.

Any Challengers?

Obbmud, I'll fight you, but you'll have to let me run out and buy another LC mon.

Switch=KO
Items=Off
One Ability

Also, is their stadium lighting for night battles at the ASB arena (i.e playing 'under the lights')?

I'll ref IARs melee.
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

And since I'd like to see how this arena is in singles, I'll offer a 6v6 Singles Match on it.
2 Day DQ
Infinite Recoveries/Chills
I'll take this Dan. Strongmons, though.

No Items, NO Switch, All Abilities

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3v3 weakmons singles
DQ=4 days cuz I gone on weekends usually :P
Arena: Acceptors choice but water must be present.
Accepting Cloverleaf's challenge.

Items=no
Switch=Yes
Abilities=One

Arena: Glacier Knight's Luna Hill
Field Type- Dark/Ghost
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No weather, No digging, No seismic activity

Luna Hill: Known throughout Kanto as a better couple’s spot than cerulean cape, a battle here is a very nice one. The large hill has a small battle area on it, twenty feet long and twenty feet wide, but pokemon are allowed to battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on it’s rounded peak. There are three cherry blossoms on the hill (Two beside each other on the eastern edge and one in the southern section) and a small pond (Two feet deep, six feet wide and seven feet long) right beside the battle area. To keep the tradition of Luna Hill all battles are at night, and the lovers who come up to relax can watch the battles. Because there are innocent bystanders no weather inducing moves are allowed here (Would you want to take your date to a couple’s paradise and then get struck by hail?) and destruction of the hill’s landscape is forbidden (E.g dig, earthquake, explosion). The moon is always shining on Luna Hill, so most trainers choose a nocturnal pokemon or one that gets it’s power from the moon for battle. Summary: No Dig/Earthquake, weather summoning moves will fail. The moon produces a lot of light, so it is not too dark, though nocturnal pokemon will have the advantage (dark pokemon and pokemon like hoothoot and noctowl gain +1 accuracy and +1 speed). Pokemon and battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on the hill’s peak.
When a ref accepts, if I'm offline and you need my team I only have 3 weakmons and they're all in my profile. Otherwise just message me when ready.
Still need a ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)