Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pie, Waluigi is sad ):. He wants to be a backup just in case, but whatever.

@ Sly, you get Manny the Mankey. He thinks he is the greatest fighter ever, so he must solo 4 gym leaders (take your pick which 4 you solo), and Chop at least 2 pokemon from each of the 4 leaders (Karate Chop or Cross Chop). If he ever faints, he realizes he is a failure, so he must be renamed ISUCK! and never use another STAB attack until he solos 1 gym with Fury Swipes, when he realizes even the best lose, when he then goes back to normal, and must be rerenamed Manny again.

He loves to be a team player, so no other restrictions. Enjoy!

Which Cyrus battle, the HQ or Spear pillar?

Piemonade: Get a Shinx and call it Anxious/QUOTE]

I'm afraid I'm declining this one, Luxray (to an extent, Shinx and Luxio) are on my "Banned" List.
Man, you know when you're doing something, with that feeling that something is wrong? I'm really sorry about giving you a challenge with a banned mon, I HATE when people don't read my rules. I read it, but forgot after a fez hours, when I was doing the challenge)

Sage Chow: Of course it's accepted(yes, I can trade). Unfortunately, as a backup, but still accepted!

Seven more!

Newby nOOb's Ekans: Accepted
EndQuote's Diglett: Accepted
Maximus' Voltorb:Accepted
ShynySkarmory's Lapras: Accepted
Axmaster's Mankey: Accepted

I have nothing that resists ground, so a grass or flying type for the last slot would be much appreciated
You will start with a Charmander named Dusk. Because it has fire on it's tail, but it's name is Dusk, it must only use fire attacks in last-effort scenarios, i.e. when Blaze is activated (at 1/3 original health). It may only learn one fire attack. To evolve, it must solo brock, and three trainers on the way to brock.

When it evolves, it learns to embrace it's oxymoron of a pokemon named Dusk that produces light. It no longer has the previous limitations. Therefore, it must always use a fire move upon entering a battle, every time it is switched in. It must also solo every ghost and dark type it sees, to show them that it is the best of anything with a dark name. To evolve, it must solo the ghost gym leader and learn a dark or ghost type move.

When it evolves into a charizard:
-It must learn fly
-you must change it's name (if possoble) to Char
-It is very proud of it's power, and if a pokemon is to be defeated by the next attack, it must switch in to protect it. It must then stay in until it dies.
-It must know the move fly, but can only use it if it's health is in the red.
-As most Charizard are, it doesn't like to hurt weaker foes. Therefor, it must NOT attack any pokemon more than 8 levels below it. Also, if one of your pokemon is facing another pokemon that's 8 levels above it or more, it must switch in to defend it. Char may not switch out of any defending switches, it must defeat the other pokemon or faint. It does not have to stay in for the whole battle, just that pokemon. The only time it may attack a pokemon more than 8 levels below it is when it is defending another pokemon.
-Just for kicks, it must also keep the dark or ghost type move it learns to evolve, and it must use it once per battle.

Good luck ;)

I finished my Leaf Green Scramble (finally!)

-Lorelei was incredibly easy. I used Atrocious on all the part ice pokes, and used Mercedes on Slowbro.
-Bruno was just as easy. Mercedes swept, easily, thanks to her being able to use all her moves.
-Fire Power struggled to defeat Agatha by herself. Eventually, she managed. It got annoying when fire blast kept missing, so I started using flamethrower more... and I used Overheat to OHKO haunter at the end!
-Lance was... hard. I realized I had no ice moves. Or electric moves. So I had no way to beat him. I slowly wore him down with all my pokes, until finally I won.
-On my rival, the hardest poke was actually Arcanine. The best person on my team for him was nerveturte, but then the stupid thing kept using Flamethrower, so I had to wear it down with Withdraw -> Rapid spin -_- It took forever, and finally he roared over to Flappers, who took him out. (Earlier in the battle, Flappers had soloed Venusaur as per the rule!)

Soon (not now), I'd like to start another one! This was a really fun experience :) I'm going to decide on which game I want to do now. I'll post here when I'm ready. Thanks to all! :)

I've never done anything like this before. In fact, I haven't even posted in this thread before now. I want to eventually do one of these for heartgold, but I have a bunch of valuable pokes there and don't have a chance to transfer them at the moment. So, I would like a scramble challenge for Ruby Version. I am able to trade, but please no event pokemon. Also, nicknames are fine, but please no profanity, sexual references, or anything inappropriate. Hit me with your best shot!

Homestarydon, take a Wurmple named Chrysalis.
This Wurmple is eagerly anticipating evolving into a Beautifly, so it must evolve ASAP.

If it evolves into a Silcoon, it is overcome with excitement, and can only use attacking moves until it evolves again. (3 levels later.)
When it evolves into a Beautifly, it is so proud of it's new wings that it must use Gust at least once every time it is sent out. (Beautifly learns Gust at level 13)

If it evolves into a Cascoon, it begins to suspect that something is wrong, so it cannot use attacking moves until it evolves again. (3 levels later.)
When it evolves into a Dustox, it is so crushed that it isn't a Beautifly that it must solo all Silcoon and Beautifly you encounter.
It must also learn and keep either Frustration or Thief before you take on the Elite Four. (Both are TMs, Frustration is found in Pacifidlog Town, while Thief is found in Slateport City.)

Either way, it must solo at least three of Sidney's Pokémon.
Good luck!

@Homestarhydon: You get Drive-thru the Wailmer. It's the drive-thru whale representing Blubbo's! It invests in severing peoples' legs, but since it has no method of doing so, it must have someone else cut an opponent with legs in a double battle to evolve. Everything at Blubbo's gives people heart attacks, so since the drive-thru whale doesn't have any food, it can just use Toxic instead. Teach it Toxic and never remove it. It must use Toxic on every Pokémon of at least three Aqua grunts; otherwise, it cannot be used in the Elite Four.

@homestarhydon, take a die, and roll it everytime you enter a route for the first time. If you get a 6, catch the first wild Pokemon you find and train it. It can only know level-up moves, and when it learns a new move, it must forget the oldest move it knows. Solo 1 Gym leader for every time it evolves, or if it can't evolve, solo 1 E4 member. Name it after a homestarrunner character :)

EDIT: Sorry for not making it clear, you only train the first one you catch. So if you roll a 6 and catch a Pokemon on Route 103, you don't have to roll the dice or catch anything on Route 104, 105, etc.

Okay, so I've got three pokemon down:
Marzipan the Wurmple: If silcoon, silcoon must use only attacking moves and once beautifly, needs to use gust every time it's sent out. If cascoon, cascoon can't use attacking moves, and once dustox, must know frustration/thief and solo any silcoon/beautifly.

Drive-thru the Wailmer: Must know toxic. To evolve, needs to be in a double battle where another member uses cut to win. Must use toxic on every pokemon of at least 3 aqua grunts in order to be used in the elite four.

First pokemon I see on a route when a 6 is rolled: Can only know level-up moves, and when it learns a new move, it must forget the oldest move it knows. Solo a gym leader for every evolution, if can't evolve, solo an E4 member.

Three more, please! Bonus points for homestarrunner-related challenges ^-^

Pave the way for a Diamond scramblocke ala Its A Random. Rules will be as in IAR's White scramblocke, except it's my Diamond.
  • Firstly, instead of taking the usual 12 Pokemon, I'll be taking Pokemon as if it was a Normal Nuzlocke
  • So it isn't confusing, the Pokemon I get are planned in advance, where you guys give me the Pokemon.
  • 1 Pokemon caught per Route/Cave/Whatever, with interactive Pokemon, gift Pokemon & traded Pokemon not counting towards the limit, with no duplicates.
  • I'll not be asking for all Pokemon all at once. Instead, I'll be asking for them in waves.
  • Each user can give up to 4 Pokemon maximum for the entire Scramblocke, 1 per wave. I will keep track of this.
There's the differences, now for the Nuzlocke part, the in-game rules...
  • If a Pokemon faints, it is boxed in a dead box permanently unless specified.
  • Instead of the first Pokemon on a Route rule, I will catch the Pokemon available in that particular area that I was assigned.
  • Nicknames are Mandatory, however, I decide the nicknames, not you guys. Also, they'll follow a theme, & that theme will be Smogon Users...
  • If I were to "Black Out", & I have any living Pokemon in the PC, then I can continue. Game Over is either when I succeed in reaching the Hall of Fame, or all Scramblemons I have obtained to that point have all died.
And now, the rules for the Challenges
  • Diamond Version.
  • I can trade evolve.
  • Easy-Medium Difficulty.
  • No Mandatory solos/KO's (eg. Solo every regular trainer in the game), since there's no guarantee I can fulfill them. Requirement solos/KO's (eg. Solo 10 Trainers to evolve) on the other hand, are acceptable.
  • You may not give any restrictions involving any major Trainer Battles (eg. Rival, Gym Leaders, Commanders, E4, & anything else I missed). I want to formulate my own tactics for these battles.
  • All Pokemon must be able to fully evolve.
  • Specify which area the Scramblemon appears.
  • No duplicate Pokemon or any "You may not exceed (Level)" challenges.
  • Drudgery is a no, but Grinding is a yes.
  • Remember to follow the rules above.
  • Reserving the right to say no to challenges.
  • Don't reserve ff's.
  • ~Golden Emp, 2
  • auramaster, 4
  • Axmaster68, 2,3,4
  • Brazilian Guy, 2,3
  • Dummy007, 2
  • EndQuote, 1,3,4
  • Erzz, 1
  • Its_A_Random, 1,4
  • Jimera0, 2,4
  • King Serperior, 4
  • Newby n0Ob, 1,2,3,4
  • Sage Chow, 3
  • shinyskarmory, 1,2,3
  • Super Saiyan, 2,3,4
  • TalkingLion, 1,3
  • TM13IceBeam, 1
  • Vratix, 1
  • yaya0, 3
  • Ziposaki, 2
where bold means out of waves.
  • Piplup: Must be male; always know the following move set: Glider, a Flying type move; Rocket, a priority move; Launch Ramp, an Ice type move; and a move of choice; evolve to Prinplup after Gardenia, and Empoleon after Byron (shinyskarmory)
  • Bidoof (Route 201): Doesn't like HM's until Level 29 when it evolves and learns Amnesia, after which it must know Amnesia and 3 HM moves (TM13IceBeam)
  • Starly (Lake Verity): KO the first 10 Starly and catch the 11th; cannot evolve until all members in current party are fully evolved, same with second evolution if some members are replaced; cannot be boxed (Vratix)
  • Shinx (Route 202): Use STAB only after Charge; after evolving replace Charge with Swagger, use Swagger as soon as it switches in; once a Luxray all restrictions are lifted (EndQuote)
  • Budew (Route 204 South): Once it learns its first four moves, only three more it can learn (Its_A_Random)
  • Kricketot (Route 203): Must solo 5 Pokemon with only Bide to evolve; must solo 10 grunts to be used in the E4 (TalkingLion)
  • Geodude (Route 207): Can only fight solo, except for double battles; if it and its partner do not switch in a doubles, it will be able to switch with that member; if fighting a trainer with more than one Pokemon, it can be switched out after it nets a KO; evolve whenever (Erzz)
  • Onix (Oreburgh Coal Mine): Cannot learn Rock Throw until after Roark; after learning DragonBreath, it must be its only attack besides a Ground type move and Rock Throw (Newby n0Ob)
  • Abra (traded): Must use Hidden Power every other turn (Newby n0Ob)
  • Zubat (Oreburgh Gate): Must always use Leech Life before any other moves; if it solos Gardenia, restriction becomes optional; evolve into Golbat like normal, but must keep Leech Life to become a Crobat, after which the Leech Life restriction is back in place (Super Saiyan)
  • Psyduck (Ravaged Path): Only use STAB until evolution, after which no STAB (shinyskarmory)
  • Pachirisu (Valley Windworks): Only use moves that a Pikachu normally learns (Jimera0)
  • Drifloon: Must know two Ghost moves and Selfdestruct/Explosion, SR for Aftermath Ability, must solo 100 Ghost Pokemon to evolve (Dummy007)
  • Buizel (Route 205 South): Use moves that involve spinning its tails; must know one special attack and one status move that doesn't spin; evolve after soloing 50 Pokemon with tails, after which same restrictions apply, except must also be with Shellos/Gastrodon as much as possible (Axmaster68)
  • Murkrow (Eterna Forest): Must know two Dark attacks; OHKO 10 Ghost or Psychic-type Pokemon to evolve (Brazilian Guy)
  • Shellos West Sea (Route 205 North): If a boy, no special attacks and don't face Electric types, evolve after accepting 10 Carbos, after which no physical attacks and don't face pink males; if a girl, no attacking when below half and don't face Grass or Electric types, evolve after participating in Beauty and Cute contests, after which must know attacks of four different types and don't face Electric types (Ziposaki)
  • Ponyta (Route 211 West): Must use Stomp (Tackle before it learns Stomp) twice every time it's switched in; cannot evolve into Rapidash until it learns Flare Blitz (~Golden Emp)
  • Chatot (traded): Can only use physical attacks until it solos another Chatot (Newby n0Ob)
  • Stunky (Route 206): Must KO opposing Pokemon with 7 different moves to evolve; once it evolves, only use any moves from Skuntank's gen4 analysis (yaya0)
  • Bronzor (Wayward Cave 1F): Only Trick Room and attacks allowed (shinyskarmory)
  • Cranidos: Evolve at Level 43; must keep Headbutt, Zen Headbutt, and Head Smash; OHKO 10 flying Pokemon with Head Smash (Super Saiyan)
  • Machop (Mt. Coronet South): Keep four attacks incuding a special attack and Karate Chop; number of times it may evolve = number of Pokemon it soloes with Karate Chop alone (Axmaster68)
  • Meditite (Route 208): Never learn Psychic attacks; solo 5 different species of Psychic Pokemon with Fighting attacks to evolve; switch out of a Psychic Pokemon as a Medicham (Brazilian Guy)
  • Happiny (egg): After Level 5, must use Copycat at least once every time it's sent out; number of times she may evolve = number of Pokemon she soloes with Copycat alone (EndQuote)
  • Mime Jr. (Route 209): Copycat 10 attacks over 80bp each to evolve; upon evolving choose screens or Copycat + Role Play as mandatory moves; use either combo once during a gym battle to use in e4 (Sage Chow)
  • Gastly (The Lost Tower): Must know Night Shade; solo 25 Pokemon with Night Shade alone to evolve; solo 30 more to evolve again; as Gengar it must know 4 of: Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast (TalkingLion)
  • Spiritomb: Must keep Faint Attack; win 2 normal and 1 higher contests to unlock move 2; solo 10 trainers to unlock move 3; be at Level 40-45 inclusive by Byron to unlock move 4 (Its_A_Random)
  • Pichu (Trophy Garden): Know Thundershock and 2 status moves; fourth move cannot be Electric or status; act as if Tormented (Super Saiyan)
  • Wooper (Route 212 South): Cannot use Water moves until below half HP (EndQuote)
  • Skorupi (Great Marsh): All its moves use its mouth (King Serperior)
  • Wingull (Route 213): Cannot use special STAB other than Brine (Newby n0Ob)
  • Girafarig (Route 214): Must know Dark or Ghost move and use it first turn in battle; cannot use moves that help teammates (Jimera0)
  • Hippopotas (Ruin Maniac Cave): Move set depends on first 4 types pulled from Metronome (auramaster)
  • Meditite (Route 210 North): Must use Meditate every other turn; solo 5 trainers at +4 or higher to evolve (Axmaster68)

@Pika25: Catch yourself an Onix in Oreburgh Mine. It cannot use Rock Throw until after Roark. When it learns Dragonbreath, it, a Ground-type move, and Rock Throw must be your only attacks at all times.

@Pika25, catch yourself the first Ponyta you can on Route 207.

If it has the ability Flash Fire, it is stubborn and cannot use STAB moves unless it has a flash fire boost.
Once it receives the boost, it can only use STAB moves, as it needs to vent the flames to prevent being overheated.
It can only evolve if it successfully burns three Pokémon with a fire-type move.

If it has the ability Run Away, it is a coward, and must run away or switch out of every water-type it encounters.
It can only evolve if it learns Solarbeam. (TM at Veilstone Department Store)
After it evolves, it no longer has to run away from water types.

I've never done anything like this before. In fact, I haven't even posted in this thread before now. I want to eventually do one of these for heartgold, but I have a bunch of valuable pokes there and don't have a chance to transfer them at the moment. So, I would like a scramble challenge for Ruby Version. I am able to trade, but please no event pokemon. Also, nicknames are fine, but please no profanity, sexual references, or anything inappropriate. Hit me with your best shot!

You get...The Paper. (MUDKIP)

The paper is such a great pokemon, always being loyal to you, and always being by your side. Until EMAIL 173!
The combined base power of all your moves cannot exceed 173. The Paper always hated the New Paper, so he must damage every single "New" water type (damage every Gen 3 Water type)

Also whenever you send him out, attempt to make the Paper screetcherie-deekrie sound.

@Pika25: You get a Bidoof. It hates HMs and thus must never use HMs. It must evolve at LV 29. You will then learn Amnesia. Suddenly... POOF! Bidoof contracted Amnesia! Hence, it completely forgets everything, and must replace all the moves in its movesets, excluding Amnesia. It also conveniently forgets its hatred of HMs, and thus by the E4, its moveset must consist of Amnesia+3 HMs.

EDIT: DAMNIT. FORGOT TO SPECIFY. ROUTE 201.

@Pika25
You know those Starly that came out of nowhere to attack two unarmed little boys at Lake Verity: UNACCEPTABLE. Pokemon can't be behaving in such manner and expect to remain unmolested.

Go to Lake Verity Post Haste. KO the first 10 Starly you encounter and catch the 11th. Name it Pedobird because those darned birds like boys. Little boys. Little Asian boys. Little Asian boys under 10. Starly may not evolve at all until every other Pokemon in current team is fully evolved. This Applies again for Staravia=>Staraptor if you have replaced any of your team members. Pedobird may not be "box"ed.

@HomestarRhydon
You get MUYGDM (make up your gosh darn mind). MUYM will be the first (non-starter) pokemon you encounter that can learn Flash. This will be fairly early on as :Nuzleaf, Ralts, Nincada, Skitty, etc. all learn it. Since MUYM doesn't know if it wants the lights to be on or off every other move you use in battle must be Flash.

Pika25: Take a male Piplup (SR until you get one), and name him Penguin. He is the penguin from that internet game called Learn to Fly. Therefore, all of his moves must correspond to things he uses to fly in the game.
Glider: Must always have at least one flying type move ASAP. You may delete it, but only for another flying type move.
Rocket: Must learn and keep a priority move.
Launch Ramp: Must learn and keep an ice type move.

The fourth move is your choice. Evolve to Prinplup after flying over Gardenia, and evolve to Empoleon after you defeat Byron.

homestarhydon: Since I've never seen or heard of the movie you're referring to, I'll just have to give you a non-themed challenge. Take the first Ralts you see, and fight everything you see while you search for it. Its challange depends on its gender:

Female: Your Ralts is idealistic and forward thinking. She believes very strongly in environmentalism, so she must solo Maxie at every encounter. She's also passionate about the rights of Pokemon a la N, so she refuses to fight against wild pokemon. She may evolve to Kirlia after defeating Wattson (he forces his pokemon to explode, the BASTARD!), and she may evolve into Gardevoir after Mt. Pyre (Violating the dead?! YOU WILL PAY!!!) Name her something feminine (can be anything you want)

Male: Your Ralts is nostalgic and honorable. He yearns for the days of feudal Sinnoh, where samurai Gallades fought each other ferociously and with Honor. (yes, I mean capitol-H Honor) The ancient Gallades had a code of honor which male Ralts and Kirlia had to live by in order to earn their Dawn Stone. The code of Honor is:
Code:
1. Be willing to die for your friends and family (may not be switched out once he has entered battle.)
2. Always fight fairly and with honor. (May not attack an opponent who is below half health, unless he put the opponent below half health. May not attack an opponent with a status effect, period.)
3. Be as intelligent as you are skilled in battle. (Learn and keep Calm Mind)
He may evolve to Kirlia whenever you wish, but he may never evolve to Gardevoir, because doing so would end his hopes of becoming a Gallade.

@BrazillianGuy: You get Trollbird the Sigilyph! Sigilyph loves trolling, and it must always hold a Flame or Toxic Orb, and Psycho Shift his status to an opponent that is within 8 levels of its own 40 times. Unfortunately, a series of events lead to Sigilyph being cursed with the shitty ability Miracle Skin, so you are forced to take damage every turn! >:) After the restriction is done, Sigilyph must keep its status and moves for the remainder of the game.

@Pika25 Take a Kricketot from Route 203. In order to evolve, it must solo 5 Pokemon using only Bide. As a Kricketune, it develops a strong sense of Justice, so it must solo 10 Galactic Grunts in order to be used in the Elite 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)