Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge:

3v3 Singles
First stages only
2 Day DQ
2 Rec/5 Chill
Arena: A savanah. At night. So it's kinda dark. There are lots of other Pokemon around, but unless provoked, will not interfere in the battle. Not much else is special.

Offering a challenge to anybody who wants it:

3v3 singles, 1 day DQ (ref gets 2), no recoveries or chills (except by the method the arena provides)
Tier: Acceptor can choose anything except strongmons
Arena: The Starship Heart of Gold
The Heart of Gold is the most wonderous starship ever invented. It's powered by the Infinite Improbability generator, a device which can make anything, no matter how improbable, occur.

The arena is basically the ASB arena, except with a roof. All attacks can be used because the Infinite Improbability generator can make water appear out of midair, use weather in a spaceship, etc. However, at the end of every round the Infinite Improbability Generator is activated. It causes one of 4 things to happen, each with its own improbability.

1. For both pokemon's next successful attack, all dice rolls will succeed. This carries over if a pokemon does not get to attack (due to flinching or freezing) 10%

2. Both pokemon are restored 30 HP and 50 Energy. 10%

3. Both pokemon are cleared of all status effects, stat changes, and all field effects are cleared. 40%

4. A cup of tea appears. (Nothing happens) 40%

Any takers?
Still looking for an opponent...

Challenging iiMKUltra

6 v 6 Doubles Training
3 Day DQ
3 Recoveries/Chills
Whatever arena.
Switch=KO
All Abilities
No Items

Ref can choose arena.
I'll take this battle.

Arena: Laboratory

The arena in the laboratory has the same dimensions as the tournament arena. Despite being an indoors and completely artificial environment, there are machines surrounding this arena that can replicate weather, water, rocks, grass, anything you might find in a natural environment.

In the middle of the arena is a machine that can enlarge or shrink pokemon that interact with it. A pokemon must expend an action and 8 energy to use this machine. The enlarge command increases a pokemon's size class by 1 and its weight class by 1.5, while the shrink command decreases a pokemon's size class by 1 and its weight class by 1.5. A pokemon cannot use the shrink command if doing so would make its size class or weight class less than 1, and a pokemon cannot use the enlarge command if doing so would make its size class more than 7 or its weight class more than 12.

Originally Posted by Fat shinyskarmory

3v3 singles, 1 day DQ (ref gets 2), no recoveries or chills (except by the method the arena provides)
The Heart of Gold
The Heart of Gold is the most wonderous starship ever invented. It's powered by the Infinite Improbability generator, a device which can make anything, no matter how improbable, occur.
The arena is basically the ASB arena, except with a roof. All attacks can be used because the Infinite Improbability generator can make water appear out of midair, use weather in a spaceship, etc. However, at the end of every round the Infinite Improbability Generator is activated. It causes one of 4 things to happen, each with its own improbability.

1. For both pokemon's next successful attack, all dice rolls will succeed. This carries over if a pokemon does not get to attack (due to flinching or freezing) 10%

3. Both pokemon are cleared of all status effects, stat changes, and all field effects are cleared. 40%

Any takers?
Still looking for an opponent...
I'll accept. First stage NFE's okay?
Items= No
Switch=OK
Abilities=One

Repost

Format: 4v4 Doubles
DQ: 2 Days
Restricted Moves: 3 Recovers / 5 Chills
Pokemon: Strongmons
Special Rules: Only Red/Orange/Pink Pokemon permitted. The players do not PM the refs their Pokemon, they may send out any pokemon they have.
Arena said:
Arena: The Red Kingdom
Field Type: None
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: Only red/orange/pink Pokemon are permitted.

The Emperor of the Red Kingdom wants to see a nice pokemon battle. His favorite color is red and so he wishes that all the Pokemon participating are red. The battle will take place in the field outside of his palace, where he will be able to watch the battle. The field is similar to the ASB tournament arena, however the Emperor's security has taken precautions; if any move does more than 30 damage in one action, the security will unleash Houndoom on that pokemon, worried that the attack could hurt the Emperor.
----------

I'll ref this. PM me your teams.

Open Challenge!
6v6 Brawl
Beginner Battle (The Pokemon can't have rarity higher than 2, can't have DW abilities unlocked, must be bottom-stage, cannot have significant MC investment)
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
No, not the Unown Soup arena, you gooses.
PS: Terrador, I'll battle you (just tell me if kurt is ok, or i should buy that bronzor i've been planning)
Subreffing Woodchuck's battle.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Subref needed here, please!
(this battle isn't going to last very long as Perish Song has just been used 9.9)
EDIT: Alright, thanks Fire Blast!

Issuing another challenge:

2v2 Doubles
Arena: Mirror World
You only actually send out one pokemon for this battle, but you control it along with a clone of that pokemon, so each pokemon gets double the EC, MC, and DC. Otherwise there is no arena-based move restrictions.
This is a first-stage only battle.
DQ Time: 1 day players, 2 days ref.
I'm also going to request that abilities be set to all.
Since normally the Challenger would choose that, you get to pick the Restricted Moves instead along with the switch and item stuff.

Any takers?
I'll accept. First stage NFE's okay?
Items= No
Switch=OK
Abilities=One
I'll ref. PM me your teams please! Thanks!

Alright, throwing down a 2 vs 2 doubles, Little Cup banlist in effect, second stages of one TC mons are legal as well.
2 Day Dq
2 recover, 5 chill
Arena: Rediamond's bug gym concept

WELCOME TO INDIANA PEOPLE! Weather is insane, but only lasts for a minute, and this battle is the most interesting thing to ever happen in this boy scout camp. Right now out weather rock tells us it's raining, which will probably last for another three turns or so unless someone bothers to change it. So, just what are we looking at here?

Tailwind's effect is doubled, but it only lasts for a round.
Rain will come with a 25% chance of any given Pokemon getting struck by lightning at the end of a round. It will deal 0 damage with an electric immunity, 5 damage with a 4x resist, 10 with a 2x resist, 15 if hit neutrally, 20 if hit super effectively, and 25 if hit 4x super effectively. It will only last for two rounds, and have it's energy cost reduced by one.
Sun has the same energy cost and duration going, but with a different change. Here, any energy over 15 a Pokemon exerts in a round will deal 3 damage per extra energy to it due to the difficulty of working in the hot sun.
Hail will boost the BP of ice moves by 3, and deal one more DPA than normal. Same energy and duration rules as rain dance.
Sandstorm will reduce the accuracy of any Pokemon not immune to sandstorm damage by 20%. Same energy and duration restrictions.

Permanent weather abilities are still permanent, but will cost one more energy than normal to activate and reactivate.

The only other thing to note is that the battle's in a large, open field with a rock hanging from a tripod in the center to help us tell the weather. (If it's hot, it sunny. If it's wet, it's raining. If it's white, it's snowing. If it's glowing... RUN!!!)

Who's up for it?

BM, I'll ref that match as my 3rd ref'd match under your wings.

(lol, overseeing the reffing for your own match...that outta be not awkward).

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Issuing a challenge to anyone there.

2v2 singles or doubles i don't mind (this will actually be up to the ref, considering how much workload he/she wants to have)
Fresh (or somewhat fresh, like 1 token used on a move) Little Cup stuff (the ones i'll be using have no tokens used whatsoever)
2 day dq | 3 day for ref
1 recovery | 2 chills
Arena: Alphabet/Unown Soup (leet named it Alphabet Soup but people are calling it Unown Soup so idk)

The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

also accepting to ref a 1v1 that will pop up here anytime soon

Challenging Ragnarokalex to a quick 1v1 Rotom Training Battle.

1 v 1 Singles
DQ - 1 Day
Any 'mons allowed (as long as it's something that wouldn't brutally slaughter a Rotom).

Arena: Shopping Mall 9 Basement
A rather small room that contains several abandoned and forgotten appliances. No weather can be summoned due to the room, and seismic moves / moves involving external-water are not allowed. Other than that, anything goes.

Ok I have literally no battles atm.
2 Challenges

2v2 Dubs
1 Day DQ
No recs/chills
Anywhere
I have a preference for items, but eh
NFEs preferred; I'm using second stage mons

2v2 Dubs
1 Day DQ
No recs/chills
Anywhere
Unevolved Mons Preferred

Open Challenge

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ (2 days for ref)
0 Recoveries/5 chills
Weakmons only
Arena: The Bleeding Place

Having existed for centuries, this acidic lake continues to froth and bubble. There is no water in the lake, only liquid sulfur. If a pokemon were to breathe this in, they would suffer serious burns in the lungs. As a result of this, only Poison, Ghost-types, or any pokemon without a serious need to breathe (i.e. baltoy or nosepass) may be used due to the extreme amount of toxins in the air. If one were to be knocked off the 15x15 earthen platform and fall into the scalding lake, they would take serious damage and would suffer with severe poisoning and a burn. Levitating pokeon may not be knocked in, however, they may get so close to the lake that they can suffer from the effects.

-only Poison, Ghost types, or pokemon without a need to breathe
-if a pokemon were to fall into the lake, they will suffer 25 damage, severe poisoning, and a burn
-small platform

Items = On
Switch = Bleed to death
Abilities = One
bump for ref

Issuing a challenge to anyone there.

2v2 singles or doubles i don't mind (this will actually be up to the ref, considering how much workload he/she wants to have)
Fresh (or somewhat fresh, like 1 token used on a move) Little Cup stuff (the ones i'll be using have no tokens used whatsoever)
2 day dq | 3 day for ref
1 recovery | 2 chills
Arena: Alphabet/Unown Soup (leet named it Alphabet Soup but people are calling it Unown Soup so idk)

The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

also accepting to ref a 1v1 that will pop up here anytime soon
I accept this, lets say doubles 2v2

switch=you can't...
Abilities=one
Items= none

Ok I have literally no battles atm.
2 Challenges

2v2 Dubs
1 Day DQ
No recs/chills
Anywhere
I have a preference for items, but eh
NFEs preferred; I'm using second stage mons

2v2 Dubs
1 Day DQ
No recs/chills
Anywhere
Unevolved Mons Preferred
Accepting the second battle.

Switch=KO
Items=Off
Abilities=All

Sorry for no items.

~hoblaph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)