Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ (2 days for ref)
0 Recoveries/5 chills
Weakmons only
Arena: The Bleeding Place

Having existed for centuries, this acidic lake continues to froth and bubble. There is no water in the lake, only liquid sulfur. If a pokemon were to breathe this in, they would suffer serious burns in the lungs. As a result of this, only Poison, Ghost-types, or any pokemon without a serious need to breathe (i.e. baltoy or nosepass) may be used due to the extreme amount of toxins in the air. If one were to be knocked off the 15x15 earthen platform and fall into the scalding lake, they would take serious damage and would suffer with severe poisoning and a burn. Levitating pokeon may not be knocked in, however, they may get so close to the lake that they can suffer from the effects.

-only Poison, Ghost types, or pokemon without a need to breathe
-if a pokemon were to fall into the lake, they will suffer 25 damage, severe poisoning, and a burn
-small platform
I'll take this battle. Fire Blast, Albinoloon, PM your teams.

(unless you want a more experienced ref 9_9)

EDIT: EndQuote and I need a subref for this battle. You'll pretty much get full counters (I think).

EDIT 2: Never mind about the subref.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow look at all that stuff! I will ref:

Flora vs. TheMogRunner
Lord Jesseus vs. hoblaph

And that's that. PM me those 'mons!

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open challenge!

2v2 Doubles

Arena: Mirror World
You only actually send out one pokemon for this battle, but you control it along with a clone of that pokemon, so each pokemon gets double the EC, MC, and DC. Otherwise there is no arena-based move restrictions.

This is a first-stage only battle.

DQ Time: 1 day players, 2 days ref.

I'm also going to request that abilities be set to all.
Since normally the Challenger would choose that, you get to pick the Restricted Moves instead along with the switch and item stuff.

Accepting Woodchuck:
Does 2 vs 2 doubles mean I use one mon and it's clone or two mons and their clones?
Either way,
0 chills/0 recovers
Items: off
Switch=KO

Hmm I have two open slots iirc, so I'm going to be setting up two different challenges

Challenge 1
6v6 singles/Brawl, your choice
NFE mons with little to no Counter investment please.
Chills and recovers? Nah 0/0
1 week for the ref, 3 days for battlers
Arena: Asb tourny for the sake of ref's sanity

Challenge 2 is a
6v6 singles
I'm using FE
Chills and recovers, 5 chills/1recover
2 days for trainers, 3 for Ref
Arena: Asb unless you have uber cool arena

Open Challenge

2 Vs 2 Doubles
You choose Arena, I send out second
NFEs only, no evolution
2 Day DQ
0 Chills/Recoveries
Accepting

Switch=KO
Items=On
All Abilities

Arena: What's hip lately? Seems like the Alphabet Soups been popular, let's give it a whirl.
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

Alright, throwing down a 2 vs 2 doubles, Little Cup banlist in effect, second stages of one TC mons are legal as well.
2 Day Dq
2 recover, 5 chill
Arena: Rediamond's bug gym concept

WELCOME TO INDIANA PEOPLE! Weather is insane, but only lasts for a minute, and this battle is the most interesting thing to ever happen in this boy scout camp. Right now out weather rock tells us it's raining, which will probably last for another three turns or so unless someone bothers to change it. So, just what are we looking at here?

Tailwind's effect is doubled, but it only lasts for a round.
Rain will come with a 25% chance of any given Pokemon getting struck by lightning at the end of a round. It will deal 0 damage with an electric immunity, 5 damage with a 4x resist, 10 with a 2x resist, 15 if hit neutrally, 20 if hit super effectively, and 25 if hit 4x super effectively. It will only last for two rounds, and have it's energy cost reduced by one.
Sun has the same energy cost and duration going, but with a different change. Here, any energy over 15 a Pokemon exerts in a round will deal 3 damage per extra energy to it due to the difficulty of working in the hot sun.
Hail will boost the BP of ice moves by 3, and deal one more DPA than normal. Same energy and duration rules as rain dance.
Sandstorm will reduce the accuracy of any Pokemon not immune to sandstorm damage by 20%. Same energy and duration restrictions.

Permanent weather abilities are still permanent, but will cost one more energy than normal to activate and reactivate.

The only other thing to note is that the battle's in a large, open field with a rock hanging from a tripod in the center to help us tell the weather. (If it's hot, it sunny. If it's wet, it's raining. If it's white, it's snowing. If it's glowing... RUN!!!)

Who's up for it?
Accepting

Switch= :toast:
Items=Off
One Ability

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
1 Day DQ
1 v 1 Singles
0 Recoveries/Chills
Arena: The Candyshop. A medium sized building, there are a variety of flavoured snacks on display. Oran Bars, Cheri Berri Chewing Gum, Pecha Pastels, Aspear Bites, Rawst Gems and Chesto Cough Sweets. Up to the ref what they can do ^-^

Hmm I have two open slots iirc, so I'm going to be setting up two different challenges

Challenge 1
6v6 singles/Brawl, your choice
NFE mons with little to no Counter investment please.
Chills and recovers? Nah 0/0
1 week for the ref, 3 days for battlers
Arena: Asb tourny for the sake of ref's sanity
I accept this challenge as well!
i would like a singles match
No items
Switch KO and 1 ability

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'm using an NFE, however feel free to bring a FE pokémon. I don't care for W/L when I'm training for the gym ^_^

Offering 2 of the same challenges.

4v4 Doubles
1 Day DQ, 3 for Ref
No recoveries/chills
ASB Arena because I don't feel like using the soup

I'll be using NFEs

Aceppting both of danmantincan's challenges! However I want 1 to be a training battle. Also, I may go past DQ during the first round but then I'll be very active.

All Ability's
No items
Switch = KO for the real battle but switch =OK for the training battle.

Hopefully that made sense.

EDIT: Can I use a FE for one of the battles?

Open Challenge

2 Vs 2 Doubles
You choose Arena, I send out second
NFEs only, no evolution
2 Day DQ
0 Chills/Recoveries
Accepting

Switch=KO
Items=On
All Abilities

Arena: What's hip lately? Seems like the Alphabet Soups been popular, let's give it a whirl.
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
Need A Ref!

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open challenge!

2v2 Doubles

Arena: Mirror World
You only actually send out one pokemon for this battle, but you control it along with a clone of that pokemon, so each pokemon gets double the EC, MC, and DC. Otherwise there is no arena-based move restrictions.

This is a first-stage only battle.

DQ Time: 1 day players, 2 days ref.

I'm also going to request that abilities be set to all.
Since normally the Challenger would choose that, you get to pick the Restricted Moves instead along with the switch and item stuff.
Accepting Woodchuck:
Does 2 vs 2 doubles mean I use one mon and it's clone or two mons and their clones?
Either way,
0 chills/0 recovers
Items: off
Switch=KO
one mon and its clone.
Would anyone like to ref this? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)