Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zipo: Take ComboBrkr the Carvahna! Since ComboBrkr wants to kill shit he must OHKO at least 20 pokemon to evolve. He also may only use moves with greater then 80 base power asap (even if it means replacing better moves with lower BP)

Pika: Take Bubble the Tentacruel! Bubble's idol is it's namesake the PowerPuff Girl! As such Bubble must be female and may only use physical moves. Bubble must also know one special move at all times. You must use all of your physical moves at least once before using the special move. Bubble must solo one gym leader of choice, as well as one E4 member of your choice.

My Pokes for the Plat Challenge

These are the characteristics of my challenge:

Game: Platinum
Simple Scramble

Pokes:

EndQuote said:
Golden, take a Turtwig and name it A'Tuin. (Terry Pratchett References, ftw.)
This soon-to-be-world-turtle is worried about survival, so it can only attack if it is at plus one defense, due to Withdraw or Curse.
If it is about to die, (In Overgrow range) you can ignore this restriction, as it mans up and faces the foe.
It must solo Bertha.
Good luck!
Turtwig****A'Tuin
-Curse
MUST Solo Bertha

Articblast said:
~Golden Emp, take a Bidoof. It must be the only Bidoof you catch and it cannot learn any HMs but Waterfall. Name it Freedom.
Bidoof****Freedom
-Only HM: Waterfall

2sly4u said:
In Gen IV, catch a female Drifloon named Rebecca B. She's very indecisive, be it about which seat to take or which move to use, so she must always act as if she was under the influence of of Torment. If any pokemon you see uses a Sound-based move, she must come out and solo that pokemon to prove her musical superiority. Once you obtain the TM, you must teach her Skill Swap, and she must use it on any pokemon she sees that's of a higher level (in hopes of acquiring some talent). She may never forget it. Have fun!
Drifloon****Rebecca B.
Act as if Torment-ed.
-Skill Swap on higher level foes.

Its_A_Random said:
Anyways, your Pokemon. Take a Hippopotas. This Pokemon is a pain in the neck. You see, there's a problem with it, whatever moves it has when you catch it, it's stuck with...for now. Want to teach it a new move? You are going to have to earn them.
Each time Hippopotas solos a trainer, it gains 1 Move Counter. You can stack these up as you wish, & eventually "buy" new moves for Hippo with them. Do keep track of them, however. Each attacking move costs the result of its base power divided by 10, with all fractions rounded up. Each non-attacking move, on the other hand, costs the result of 40 minus its PP total. As far as trainers are concerned, you may not use the Vs. Seeker to stack your Move Counters. Ultimately, it must solo Flint. Name it Stortamus.

RECAP:
-Hippopotas named Stortamus
-Must solo Flint
-Can only learn new moves with the help of "Move Counters"
-Each non-Vs. Seeker Trainer Stortamus solos, it gains 1 Move Counter
-Non-Attacking moves & Attacking moves that don't have a BP cost (40-PP) MC
-Attacking moves with a BP cost (BP/10) MC, with Fractions rounded up
-Starts with no MC
Nuff' said

Axmaster68 said:
Golden, you get Focus the Bronzor. Unfortunatly, Focus just can never focus, so he/she must have a Focus Sash at all times, starting as soon as you get one, which must be ASAP. No move restrictions, except Bronzor must have one move based upon its nature:
+Attack- Faint Attack
+Defense- Iron Defense
+Special Attack- Confusion
+Special Defense- Heal Block
+Speed- Gyro Ball
Neutral-any of the above, must act under Choice Band if any attacking move above is used(ingore if any other move is used)
Evolve whenever you want, must solo the next 3 unrezerved gym leaders or 2 E4 members immediatly after evolving.
Enjoy!
Bronzor****Focus
Act as if with Choiced Item when using ^
MUST Solo 3 gym leaders/2 E4 members after evolving

Matticus Maximus said:
Golden Emp, you get a Buneary. If it's a boy, name it Amor. If it's a girl, name it Venus. He/she thinks that they are the god(dess) of love, so he/she must always keep Attract and Charm. It must solo either Cyrus (first time) or two Admins. If this is too hard, it must use Attract and Charm in those battle(s) successfully. No evolution restrictions.
Buneary****Amor/Venus
-Attract & Charm
MUST Solo Cyrus (or use above attacks if too difficult)

=================================================

I'll be starting when i finish breeding the pokes (shouldn't be long).

Thanks everyone!!

Pika did you not see my suggestion? You mentioned Benny's but not mine.

here it is again:
Pika25, take a Pachirisu named Wannabe. Wannabe is well, a wannabe and wishes more than anything else to be a Pikachu! Therefore, Wannabe will not be able to learn and use any moves that Pikachu cannot learn in some version of the game.

Benny, you haven't assigned me a team member from wave 2 yourself.

I am looking for the following Pokemon:

A wild Pokemon from Route 211 West
Pika25, you take Stompy the Ponyta. It's a very furious Pokémon, and it loves the flames in it's body, so that's why it must always has to have at least 2 fire moves (after it learns them =P ).
It's so furious, it MUST use Stomp (tackle until it learns Stomp) twice every time it's switched in.
It's soooo furious, it may not evolve until it learns Flare Blitz.
It's soooo furious, it MUST Solo the 3rd, 4rd, 5th or 6th Gym leaders' Most Important Pokemon (pick three).

Have fun!!

I'm still looking for the following Pokemon:
A Psyduck from Ravaged Path
Drifloon from Valley Windworks
A wild Pokemon from Route 205 South
A wild Pokemon from Route 205 North

Wait, drifloon? Did someone beat me to the valley windworks...? well then I'll have you meet Wannabe at route 205 South instead!

Enjoy a psyduck named JonKyl. Like its namesake, it tells lies on national television, before claiming that his remArks were not intended to be factual. For example, it tells you that it will solo Gardenia without using STAB, but after the first mon it reminds you that the statement was not intended to be factual, so you must switch him out immediately. in fact, the same goes for every gym and E4 battle for the rest of the game.

You completely missed my post, it was above yours ._.

The post you're referring to is:
Pika25, you take Stompy the Ponyta. It's a very furious Pokémon, and it loves the flames in it's body, so that's why it must always has to have at least 2 fire moves (after it learns them =P ).
It's so furious, it MUST use Stomp (tackle until it learns Stomp) twice every time it's switched in.
It's soooo furious, it may not evolve until it learns Flare Blitz.
It's soooo furious, it MUST Solo the 3rd, 4rd, 5th or 6th Gym leaders' Most Important Pokemon (pick three).

Have fun!!
which I accept, minus the nickname and the above "solo" restrictions.

Ok, I'm looking to do an Emerald scramble. No trading. This is my second scramble!! :D

I would love to have them all be well thought out, semi-difficult (but not pull your hair out hard), and it'd be nice to have them restrict when the mon evolves (but they MUST be able to evolve at some point :D )

Thanks in advance! :)

My Team:

Nincada (Speedy): Must learn Dig to evolve. Once he is Nincada, he can only attack at +1 speed.

Seedot (Phobia): Must learn Flash ASAP and use it immediately every time it is sent out. Cannot battle in caves. When it evolves to Nuzleaf, it can battle in caves. When it's a Shiftry, it must solo Juan and at least 2 of Tate and Liza's pokemon.

Skitty (Ego): Must defeat all normal type pokemon it battles. May only use normal type attacks as a Skitty. To evolve, Cute Charm must infatuate 25 pokemon. As Delcatty, it can have on non-normal attack. Must solo Norman.

Doduo (NO U): May never use the same move twice in a row. May not battle Team Magma or Aqua. Can evolve only after 2 orbs are returned. Must solo Sydney.

Torchic (Speedy): Must learn Protect ASAP and must use it every other turn. Must solo a Gym Leader in under 10 turns to evolve into Combusken, and must learn Sky Uppercut to evolve into Blaziken.

Maril (Curly): Must use defense curl as soon as it is sent out. In order to evolve it must solo 10 ball shaped trainer owned pokemon to prove his worth, including at least one round gym leader pokemon.

take a nincada. name is speedy. he is a nervous cicada larvae, which is why he has to learn dig to evolve. once he evolves, he can only attack once he is at +1 speed (use ninjask). use any stab move you like. thats it for the restrictions, since ninjask isnt that great :P

Steight, take a Seedot and name it Phobia.
This little Acorn Pokémon is terrified of the dark, so it must learn Flash ASAP and use it immediately every time it is sent out.
It also cannot battle in the darkness of caves.

When it evolves to Nuzleaf, it gains the strength to battle in caves, but still must use Flash.

When it evolves to Shiftry, it embraces it's dark typing and shows how strong it is by soloing Juan and KOing at least two of Tate and Liza's Pokémon.

Good luck!

hey does anyone know when i get Psyduck in Leafgreen, i really need to know. Also what kind of rod do i use to get Dratini? man trying to find some of these scramblemons is killing me. Also next scramble i am going to ask for more solos...........
But on my scramble news my pokemons have just been flying through the gym leaders like no tommorrow........except when i found out i could evolve my Ivysaur untill after the 5th gym-.- and my diglett still needs to solo about 10 more trainers and 2 gym leader pokes-.-. Also will post update tommorrow
:), man this is a long post

@Steight Take Ego the Skitty. It believes it is the best Normal Pokemon ever. So it must defeat all Normal pokemon it battles. It may only use Normal attacks as a Skitty. To evolve, Cute Charm must infatuate 25 pokemon. As Delcatty, it can learn 1 non-Normal attack. It must solo Norman.

Steight, you're going with NO U the Doduo. It's two heads always argue about which move to use, so it may never use the same move twice in a row. It's heads also argue about whether Team Aqua or Team Magma is better, so it may never fight against either team. It may evolve once the Red and Blue orbs have been returned to their rightful places. All restrictions are lifted once it evolves, but it must solo Sidney

Man, I've been wanting to give someone a Doduo for the longest time.

Also, I'm jetting through my Platinum scramble. I ended up getting a Gardevoir, and I'm almost done. So, I'm gonna go ahead and queue up a HeartGold Scramble. As always:

1. No repeating types
2. Include a nickname
3. No Rattata or Dunsparce (my last 2 runs were solos with those two)

Tyranitarphantom: Remember that Shuckle you receive on Cianwood city? Actually, it is a retired General Shuckle from the bug Wars...

When you receive it, it decides that he wants to have a sun, so, you got make a male Shuckle Kid, named... PVTShuckle! PVTShuckle decides to follow his fathers steps against its enemies.

His patent have some up-grade after a couple of levels.

1-10 Private Shuckle: He can't hit any bug types, he is just to young! And needs to observate his enemies actions. So, when encountering a bug, PVT Shuckle must go away

11-30 Sergeant Shuckle(rename it to SGTShuckle): Now that he knows it's enemies, SGT Shuckle can FIGHT, and he wants to be the best Shuckle EVER!!!!! So, from now SGT Shuckle will fight every single bug he finds, besides, of course, he is Shuckle friends.

31-50 First Sergeant Shuckle(rename it to 1SGShuckle): After showing to the Shuckle who is the best, 1SGShuckle, with he new up-grade, noticed that Shuckles can't win the Bug Wars just defending, so, 1SG Shuckle decided to make have some up-grades on his own fire power!!! Knowing that, as a Shuckle, he is not the best attacking, 1SG Shuckle decides to make alliances with the best attacking types to win this war! Fire and Rock...actually, this fucking birds are on the enemy side, and, deffensivelly, the worse happened! The steel guys decided to join causes with the other bugs...so, 1SG must fight every Flying, Bug and Steel types he encounters, and can't fight against his allies(Fire and Rock)

51-100: Sergeant Major of the Army Shuckle(rename it SMAShuckle) SMAShuckle can win the War, and for this, he got an up-grade. Now he just make orders, he don't need to fight against his enemies anymore, this is for younger Shuckles. The strategy is his part. And the perfect moment is against the E4!. Shuckle must solo Bugsy!!!!!!(he can have some help from it's allies tough, but just Rock or Fire Type Mons, but just when SMAShuckle stars to have problems(red life)). He still cannot fight agains his allies.

After Winning the War, SMAShuckle decided to retire, becoming RTDShuckle(retired), an the only thing he can't do is fighting Fire and Rock types.

I don't think this is clear: It can NEVER in his entire life, fight a Shuckle.

Edit2: Man, the internet trolled me. Bugsy is a gym leader ¬¬. So, the perfect Strategy is against Lance, because Lance have a crush to bug types...(damn it, the perfect history destroyed ¬¬)

Hope you have fun!

Update! I have started my Daimond scramble, and I kinda sort of messed up. My Turtwig was supposed to be female, but I completely forgot until after i had already beaten the first gym leader so I'm not restarting just because the gender is wrong. In addition to Twiggy the Turtwig, I also traded over Ford the Slugma already... only to encounter a problem with him disobeying. He's still pretty useful thanks to his ability to inflict 3 different status conditions, including one without even attacking (burn from flame body). Still, it's going to be really annoying until I can get enough badges.

Tyranitarphantom, take Big Jaw the Totodile. It likes bite-based moves so he must always have Bite/Crunch and Ice Fang. The other 2 attacks are your choice. It must use a bite-based move before any other attacks per battle. Evolutions delayed to levels 20 and 40 respectively. Must solo Clair and Lt. Surge. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)