Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, Issuing an open challenge.

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon
No Perish Song, please.
Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description:A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Summary: Endless Highway, millions of cars, 100% chance of a Pokemon becoming roadkill.
Needs a Challenger...And a ref...

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
1 recover/3 chills
Weemons match
Unknown Soup
i accept the challenge
No abilities
switch=ko
no items

Shiraz, don't forget you can pick out the 3 above! Either one of all abilities, no abilities, and 1 ability for the ability choice, ok or ko for switching, and yes/no items.

Okay, reffing this. PM your Pokemon, up to 3.

edit: completely did not see the repost of "Switch=KO, Items=NO, Abilities=NO i guess" okay i guess.

I'm starting to think we may need an isolation of people posting battles and them posting the match in some reffing queue because this is getting confusing.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, Issuing an open challenge.

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon
No Perish Song, please.
Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description:A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Summary: Endless Highway, millions of cars, 100% chance of a Pokemon becoming roadkill.
Fine by me, now we need a challenger...Who wants to fight on the highway with me?

Challenging Darksoul!

4v4 singles
2 day DQ players 3 day DQ refs
2 chills/1 recover
STILL PM THE REF 4 POKEMON
Arena: The pokemon cloning room
Pokemon can be cloned up to 1 time, anymore cloning and the pokemon's atoms will disband from the overload of cloning used on its body. The cloning is optional however, and players can choose not to use it.

EDIT: You just clone your pokemon, so if your vulpix get's KOed you could send out you slyther or respawn your vulpix. However, you can only respawn your pokemon once.

EDIT2: The cloning is optional by the way, I just included it so you cold battle me 4v4 style. I'm probably only going to clone once.

Challenging Darksoul!

4v4 singles
2 day DQ players 3 day DQ refs
2 chills/1 recover
Arena: The pokemon cloning room
Pokemon can be cloned up to 1 time, anymore cloning and the pokemon's atoms will disband from the overload of cloning used on its body.
Interesting enough! :D
No items
Switches ok

Are you saying I can copy one of your Pokemon for free, or I turn one of my Pokemon into yours for the battle?

Challenging Ragnarokalex!
1v1 Singles
2-day DQ (sorry, with life being spotty for me)
ASB Arena
Anything i forgot is standard
Leethoof will ref.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING SMASHLLOYD20
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 2 Chills
All Abilities
Items Off
Switch = KO

Arena: The Coconut Grove
Everybody loves coconuts, right? The Coconut Grove is a large circle of land about twenty feet in diameter. Going outside of the circle can't happen, due to the impenetrable wall of coconuts that line the outside. Inside the arena are many tall coconut trees, each with a plentiful bounty of coconuts. They're quite heavy, so a reasonably strong attack on the tree should cause at least one coconut to fall. Be aware that they can fall from all directions, so using a physical attack to hit the tree can backfire!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
No abilities
switch=ko
no items

Shiraz, don't forget you can pick out the 3 above! Either one of all abilities, no abilities, and 1 ability for the ability choice, ok or ko for switching, and yes/no items.

Okay, reffing this. PM your Pokemon, up to 3.

edit: completely did not see the repost of "Switch=KO, Items=NO, Abilities=NO i guess" okay i guess.

I'm starting to think we may need an isolation of people posting battles and them posting the match in some reffing queue because this is getting confusing.
I'm already reffing this one, sorry =(

And I agree with you there - Perhaps we could prune down all the Battle Tower Posts every week or so?

Challenging Leethoof to a quick training match

1v1 Doubles Singles
1 day DQ for players, 2 day DQ for refs
2 Chills/2 Recover
Tournament arena I guess
NFE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)