Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

I'd like to suggest an Introduction to BW Little Cup article. With the introduction of Eviolite, there's a hugeeee difference between DPP LC and BW LC, since bulky offense is actually playable.

ShinyAzelf said he approved the idea, and it honestly won't be that hard to finish.

Pending on approval, Jubilee and I would like to pick up, and co-write a Baton Pass article for 5th generation.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to suggest an Introduction to BW Little Cup article. With the introduction of Eviolite, there's a hugeeee difference between DPP LC and BW LC, since bulky offense is actually playable.

ShinyAzelf said he approved the idea, and it honestly won't be that hard to finish.
That's great and all but doesn't do much good if no one's willing to write it

Pending on approval, Jubilee and I would like to pick up, and co-write a Baton Pass article for 5th generation.
yes both of you may work on it. Post a new thread.

Mind if I try a bit of an article which might be interesting? It's based on Attract, the ability Cute Charm, and Destiny Knot. I thought it would be something for entertainment and something fun to try out.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mind if I try a bit of an article which might be interesting? It's based on Attract, the ability Cute Charm, and Destiny Knot. I thought it would be something for entertainment and something fun to try out.
This isn't really the place for entertainment article. If you want to, you can pm Seven Deadly Sins to ask about writing entertainment articles for the smog.

I'd like to ask if I could write an article about Priority attacking moves (Extremespeed, Aqua Jet and the likes) for OU and Ubers. I'd explain how each of these moves is useful, what they can check and I'll make a list of sets which use it, explaining them in decent depth. Priority moves became enoughly more common in Gen V to justify it, IMO.

EDIT: Confirming, although I end up restricting the article to OU only

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to ask if I could write an article about Priority attacking moves (Extremespeed, Aqua Jet and the likes) for OU and Ubers. I'd explain how each of these moves is useful, what they can check and I'll make a list of sets which use it, explaining them in decent depth. Priority moves became enoughly more common in Gen V to justify it, IMO.
Spoke about it over PM, making it official here, you may start on this.

can i make an Article about

A Begginer's guide on Ubers?

OR (Just wanna make sure I do something)

The Rises (for the pokes who came up from NU to the higher tiers :P

I would advise checking out the OP before posting anymore in this thread. There is already an article on Status.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Then can I reserve / work on it? I know I have another article on my plate, and that's your call, I guess... If I'm allowed to do so, I'd appreciate if there's someone else who's eager to do it--I'd be willing to work on it with someone else.

Considering that there is an OU guide to priority, shouldn't there be an UU guide to priority? If this is allowed, I would love to do it.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Then can I reserve / work on it? I know I have another article on my plate, and that's your call, I guess... If I'm allowed to do so, I'd appreciate if there's someone else who's eager to do it--I'd be willing to work on it with someone else.
Finish the one you have now, and of course whoever decided to do it will need help with all the entries.

Considering that there is an OU guide to priority, shouldn't there be an UU guide to priority? If this is allowed, I would love to do it.
Go for it.

EDIT: at the above chanazn is working on another article.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)