Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the same challenge as my last one:
Open Challenge
1 Day DQ, 2 for ref
1v1 Singles
arena: you choose
0 Chills/Recovers
I'd prefer NFE pokes, thanks!

Pretty much the same challenge as my last one:
Open Challenge
1 Day DQ, 2 for ref
1v1 Singles
arena: you choose
0 Chills/Recovers
I'd prefer NFE pokes, thanks!
Dropping my other challenge and accepting Rewindman's.

Items=Off
Switch=lol
Abilities=One

Choosing the arena:
Arena: Windswept Meadow
Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions:
Weather only lasts one round before being blown away or canceled out.
Digging costs 1 less energy.
Surf is limited (Costs 1 more energy every time it's used)
See each wind direction for specific details.

Description:

The Windswept meadow would be paradise for grass-types, if it weren't for the ever-changing wind. This expansive meadow's location means that winds change rapidly and without warning, bringing different effects to the battlefield. The wind also means that weather-causing moves only last one round, as the storms are blown away or scudding clouds block the sun. The soft earth means that digging costs one less energy, but water sources are limited and cost more energy to find each time.

The arena starts out with no wind. There is a 1/5 chance, each round, of each of the following effects:

1) No Wind: Without wind, grass types can relax and enjoy the sunny meadow. Grass-type moves take 2 less energy to execute, and all grass-type attacks gain 2 BAP. Sunny Day is in effect, though it can be canceled out by another weather.
2) Wind from the North: To the north is a howling wasteland of snow and ice. Northern winds bring hail, so all non-ice-type pokemon suffer normal hail damage. The biting cold means that recovery moves are half as effective.
3) Wind from the East: To the east lies a large rose garden, so the scent is sweet. All pokemon relax, and evasion is reduced by one stage.
4) Wind from the South: To the south, a large group of Bellossum and Vileplume are enjoying the sunshine. The wind carries their spores to the battlefield, causing a 10% chance for 10% paralysis and a 10% chance for poison for each pokemon. (Normal poison, not bad.)
5) Wind from the West: To the west is a desert, with a raging sandstorm. The wind brings with it choking dust and grit, causing accuracy to drop one stage for all Pokemon unused to sandstorm. All non-steel/rock/ground types suffer normal sandstorm damage.

The wind direction can be changed for two rounds with the moves Gust, Whirlwind, and Razor Wind.

Let's find ourselves a ref :)

Lookin' for a speedy match since school sucks and will destroy my life! :D

1 v 1 Singles OR 2 v 2 Doubles (acceptor's choice)
1 Hour DQ
2 Chills, 2 Recoveries
Arena: Waluigi's Pinball Stadium

The opponents must move swiftly and skillfuly to avoid being squashed by the massive Pinballs that move about the arena. Being the evild-doer he is, Waluigi has rigged one of the 20 pinballs that roll across the field with a bomb. That being said, there is a 1/20 chance of the Explosive-pinball...well...exploding, and hurting all of the combatants for somewhat bad damage (Rank 3 STAB STEEL type move, 10 BAP) at the end of each Round.

2 Challenges:

2 Vs 2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Chills 5 Recoveries
NFEs No Evolution
Arena: You choose, but send out first.

Accepting one of your challenges.

Switch=fail
No Items
All abilities

Arena:
Tar Fields
Black tar covers the ground as far as anyone can see. This muck catches all Pokemon who can not fly or levitate over it, causing them to panic as they sink into the gooey mass. The ground is almost gelatinous here, making digging and creating earthquakes impossible.

Effects:
-Pokemon without the Levitate trait or ability and are not Flying type have all moves' priority decreased by one and are unable to Dodge.
-Earthquake and other seismic moves can not be used, nor can Dig.

Three more matches, let's do this!

1v1 / 2v2 Doubles / 2v2 Doubles, All Strongmon
2 Recover/5 chill
1 Day DQ

All matches are Accepter's Choice Arena, Items Off as a preference.

I'll also ref Toast and Lady Salamence, teams o kudasai!

Open Challenge!
1v1 Singles
Beginner Battle (Less than or equal to 2 rarity, least evolved stage, locked DW ability, less than or equal to 10 MC investment)
1 Day DQ
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: Unown Soup

If you don't know what this arena does, eternal shame.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Open Challenge!
1v1 Singles
Beginner Battle (Less than or equal to 2 rarity, least evolved stage, locked DW ability, less than or equal to 10 MC investment)
1 Day DQ
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: Unown Soup

If you don't know what this arena does, eternal shame.
Hello. :) accepted, need a ref.

No items
Switch...er...
All abilities

Three more matches, let's do this!

1v1 / 2v2 Doubles / 2v2 Doubles
2 Recover/5 chill
1 Day DQ

All matches are Accepter's Choice Arena, Items Off as a preference.

I'll also ref Toast and Lady Salamence, teams o kudasai!
I'll take the 2v2 Doubles assuming that this is a NFE battle.

All Abilities
Items: Sort of
Switch: OK

o.o didn't know there was a problem with that arena. I'll steal one of IAR's

Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description:A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Summary: Endless Highway, millions of cars, 100% chance of a Pokemon becoming roadkill.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll ref Terrador and Orcinus Duo. PM me your Pokemon!

Also, refs, don't take IceBug vs Fire Blast yet. The arena seems to have some controversies. I'll hold it off until Deck comes.

edit: if the arena is changed, then I don't have any more problems with it!

Hey, another slot opened up already!

2v2 Doubles, I'm bringing middle stages
DQ Time; 2 Days
0/0
Arena; ASB arena, or acceptor's choice

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
1v1 Singles
Beginner Battle (Less than or equal to 2 rarity, least evolved stage, locked DW ability, less than or equal to 10 MC investment)<-lol plagiarism
1 Day DQ
no recovers or chills
Arena: your choice. How bout somewhere...fun?

I'd prefer FE if you can, Fire Blast, these are pretty much the matches I need to finish Gym team movesets. If this is a problem I can bring NFE, but again, I'd prefer FE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)