Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll play NFE dubs.

switch=ko
items=off
abilities=all

arena: haha i bet you're tired of unown soup

e:

Field Type = Neutral
Complexity = Moderate
Format = Multiples!!!
No Restrictions

The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicious broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

Originally Posted by Fat Leethoof
1v1 Singles
FE Mons who are in desperate need of moves
1 Day DQ - gyms are a'comin!
Arena: ASB Area..just for easiness

Ninja'd so issuing identical challenge.

1v1 Singles
FE Mons who are in desperate need of moves
1 Day DQ - gyms are a'comin!
Arena: ASB Area..just for easiness

Mon must have less than 25 moves, bur be able to put up a fair fight against an FE.
let's do this!

items=off
switch=derp
1 ability

ref needed
Still looking for a ref.

I think I'll also start reffin a few matches, haven't done that in a while:

Smashlloyd vs Maxim
Orcinus vs Flora
Temperantia vs Steampowerd
Smashlloyd vs Arcanite

pm teams!

Open Challenge
1v1 Singles (Lowest stage)
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
1 Day DQ
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
Please tell me you know this one.

Throwing out a challenge (of pain!):
6 vs 6 doubles (strongmon)
Arena: ???
A large cavern to the south of Mossdeep city. The middle is entirely water, which goes down to very, very deep levels. On the outside of the pool is a very thin rim of rock barely above the water that stretches around the entirety of the circular arena. The BP of surf is increased by 3 and the EC reduced by 3 as well. The EC of Rain Dance is lowered by five due to a mysterious magic around the place, but it can only be used with a Damp Rock. Additionally, all other weather is banned, even with it's respective item due to the magic in the room.
DQ: 36 hours
Chills/Recovers: 5/2

Also Opening up a 4 way brawl:
3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3
Mon type: BRT under 20 or #of moves under 25
Arena: ???
A location around Mossdeep. A mysterious white stone sits in the center of a large, circular room. Several Pokemon stand in the shadows of the edges to make sure the rock is not disturbed. If the rock is disturbed, there are five possibilities, all equally likely:
1) ???
All you need to know is that no one is likely to make it out alive. The battle ends immediately, the perpetrator getting no counters.
2) The perpetrator gets any item of his choice for the remainder of the battle.
3) The perpetrator is KO'd by a flurry of powerful attacks from the Pokemon in the shadows.
4) The perpetrator is fully restored to full energy, health, and perfect status.
5) The perpetrator gains a permanent +2 in Speed, Attack, Special Attack, Accuracy, Special Defense, Defense, and Evasion (everything that can be boosted).

The stone being disturbed is up to ref disgression. While many details are classified, the guide to the battle can assure you there will be no water source, and there will be no access to the sky or sun. Light will come from... It doesn't matter. Trust me, it'll be there.

First acceptor picks Items.
Second acceptor picks Abilities.
Third acceptor picks moves restricted.

Switch=KO and 36 hour DQ.
(Ref can go to 3 days due to complexity).

Alright, minor Mossdeep spoilers for the win. Beat me in either and I'll tell some of the background behind the arena.

EDIT: Ref gets the information too.
EDIT2: Accepting/Winning/Reffing increases chances of getting in the trial.

I shall referee Rediamond's Doubles Challenge when he gets an opponent.

I also have time for End Quote and Danmantincan. PM teams.

Time for some new challenges! Let's aim for some wins!

Challenge #1
Battle type: 2v2 Singles
DQ time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: Simple grassy field with a pond off to the side for Water Pokemon/attacks.
Music: Black Eyed Peas - Rock Your Body

Challenge #2
Battle type: 3v3 Singles
Arena: Am I too late for a delicious brew of Unown Soup? =3
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicious broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
Music: Jamiroqual - Virtual Insanity

Challenge #3
Battle type: 3v3 Singles
Arena: A cave

The battle takes place deep within a subterranean cave, not unlike Mt. Moon and Union Cave of Pokemon lore. Being an enclosed environment, all weather moves will have no effect. Attacks that require solar/lunar power such as Solarbeam, Moonlight, etc. will still work, however their effects will be harshly reduced (akin to using them in the Rain or Sandstorm). Despite this, there is sufficient, if a bit dim, lighting due to the various iridescent vegetation and gemstones throughout the cave. The cave is also very spacious allowing for free movement, although the various stone structures give plentiful cover should the need arise. Furthermore, it is very sturdy and can withstand strong seismic forces. However, the cave is not indestructible and repeated attempts can cause various levels of structural damage. Should the cave completely collapse, the battle will end and whoever side has more Pokemon left than the other (or which Pokemon have a greater health % at the end of the match) will be declared victor.

As a result of being an subterranean environment, Ground Pokemon are most comfortable here and gain a bonus. What kind of bonus this is up to interpretation to the referee. I also forgot to add the cave also has a small pool nearby for Water Pokemon and Water attacks that need it.
Music: Pokemon GSC - Johto cave music

Looking for a quick 1v1 Training Singles, OR 2v2 Training Doubles (does not count as W/L/T, acceptor's choice), for ma' Birthday Weekend! :D I'm gonna' be screwed on Monday when school starts though, lol.

1 Day DQ
Arena: Giant Birthday Cake!

The pokémon battle on top of a giant Banana Cake, with Peanut Butter Frosting. While the floor is messy, the many five-level candles rising from the cake provide a very complicated battlefield for the opponents. Fiery pillars of wax? SOUNDS FUN! At the end of each Round, a level of the Candle melts. Once all 5 levels melt, the pokémon are encased in wax, and the match is over.

Edit: The acceptor can also choose whether it's FE or NFE.

Looking for a quick 1v1 Training Singles, OR 2v2 Training Doubles (does not count as W/L/T, acceptor's choice), for ma' Birthday Weekend! :D I'm gonna' be screwed on Monday when school starts though, lol.

1 Day DQ
Arena: Giant Birthday Cake!

The pokémon battle on top of a giant Banana Cake, with Peanut Butter Frosting. While the floor is messy, the many five-level candles rising from the cake provide a very complicated battlefield for the opponents. Fiery pillars of wax? SOUNDS FUN! At the end of each Round, a level of the Candle melts. Once all 5 levels melt, the pokémon are encased in wax, and the match is over.

Edit: The acceptor can also choose whether it's FE or NFE.
Accepted. NFE, since that's all I got. 2v2 Doubles, please.

Abilities = All
Items = No
Switch = ?

Dropping the fight with Metal Bagon.

Challenging DarkSlay to a 1v1 Singles in Unown Soup! 2 Recov/5 Chill, 2 Day DQ. Let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)