VGC '12 Locations - Canadian Nationals Announced (Updated March 4th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
What happened to Arizona?

IDIOT QUESTION WARNING:

Coming from someone who has absolutely no (read "zero") experience with TCG, I assumed that each location would have two dates. There would be one Tourney in November, and then another at the same location in April. Am I to understand that half the tourneys are held in certain areas in November and the other half in different locations in April?

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion

IDIOT QUESTION WARNING:

Coming from someone who has absolutely no (read "zero") experience with TCG, I assumed that each location would have two dates. There would be one Tourney in November, and then another at the same location in April. Am I to understand that half the tourneys are held in certain areas in November and the other half in different locations in April?
Okay yes they do have massive dust storms in AZ, but why would that do anything with the VGC there. I was talking about what happened with the Regionals in Arizona?

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
The only thing we have to go off of is TCG locations from last year and patterns.

IDIOT QUESTION WARNING:

NOT exactly true. Mountain west only has Colorado. If you are in Utah, the closest spring 2012 locations are going to be Salem, OR or SoCal.

So far i have:
November 2011 - Denver, CO
Spring 2012 - Salem, OR

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes mattj, the same location will not have a tournament twice. Some will be in November and others will be in April going off what I saw a PTO say.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Everyone who is complaining about the lack of stops: BE PATIENT. We are still finding out about new stops and there is every possibility that your particular region may be getting one. Patience is a virtue.

just when i Moved to ohio from houston.....

X_X

There aren't any locations near me yet that I can see, though I might actually be able to make the canade ones if its close enough conisdering im way in the northern part of ohio
Closest Canadian tourney to you will be the Canadian Nationals in Toronto, about a 5-6 hour drive away.

Closest Canadian tourney to you will be the Canadian Nationals in Toronto, about a 5-6 hour drive away.
Even so, you have to be a Canadian citizen to qualify for paid trips (within the Canadian league), as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)