List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
PokeJungle update:

Previously we found out about the Old Mansion expansion coming to the Dream World, but we didn’t get many details. A new scan has come out (thanks shellspider!) and finally gives us a few more details about what we can expect. Pictured are some new antique furniture items, as well as the new minigame called “Candle Extinguisher”! Obtainable pokemon we know so far:

• Chimecho
  • Spiritomb (Infiltrator)
  • Houndour (Unnerve)
  • Misdreavus
  • Wobbuffet (Telepathy)
We’ll keep looking for more information!

<3 pokejungle

In other words, no interesting mons yet :/

No interesting new mons yet.
But don't forget they promised berries too.
Can't wait to see which one we will get.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

If this is legit, it confirms Duskull in the new area.

Also, the code for Banette needs to come out now.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Finally, a new area! I was getting bored with the dream world and I'd already gotten everything I wanted from it (except reckless staravia).

I'll help out with confirming the pokemon and moves that are found in the Spooky Manor where I can.

Now to hope Sableye is one of the new pokes.

Any guess to how many points you'll need to access the new area? I'm thinking 10k+ personally.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Call me crazy, but I have a strong feeling that we'll get Soul Dew out of this Manor. Not entirely sure why.
Meh.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Soul Dew is already banned from standard play, so it would only affect the Uber tier.

Chandelure is coming out, gg OU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)