Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge

1v1 Weemon Singles
Send One 'mon to the ref
0 recoveries/ 3 chills
2 Day DQ
Arena: The Bleeding Place

Having existed for centuries, this acidic lake continues to froth and bubble. There is no water in the lake, only liquid sulfur. If a pokemon were to breathe this in, they would suffer serious burns in the lungs. As a result of this, only Poison, Ghost-types, or any pokemon without a serious need to breathe (i.e. baltoy or nosepass) may be used due to the extreme amount of toxins in the air. If one were to be knocked off the 15x15 earthen platform and fall into the scalding lake, they would take serious damage and would suffer with severe poisoning and a burn. Levitating pokeon may not be knocked in, however, they may get so close to the lake that they can suffer from the effects.

-only Poison, Ghost types, or pokemon without a need to breathe
-if a pokemon were to fall into the lake, they will suffer 25 damage, severe poisoning, and a burn
-small platform
accepted
Items, no
Abilities, no
Switch, no

assuming "weemon" means NFE

Opening up some simple and effective fun.

Open Training Match (WLT don't matter here)
1v1 NFE Singles
1 Day DQ, 3 for Ref
Arena: Leethoof's Unown Soup

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@above, accepting with my Monohm. :D

Switch=KO
Items=Off
Abilities=On

@below HI DA! ^_^ also i will ref DA's match so yeah challenger and DA PM me mons!

I'm still waiting for refs for the following 2 battles from the previous page.

Maxim said:
Beginner Battle
2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ
0 recoveries/4 chills
Challenger's choice of arena (but not Unown Soup or ASB Arena)

Need counters fast
I'll accept this.
Earthen Crater (No water source, No Rain or Hail).
1 Ability
No Items
No Switch
Devoninja said:
Arcanite said:
Open Challenge:
1Vs1 Singles
NFE Only
2 Day DQ
0 Chills/Recovers
Arena:
ASB Arena
Send 1 Poke to the Ref.
I'll take it.

1 Ability
No Items
Switch = Insta-win

Since EndQuote and I have abandoned our battle, I'm offering an OPEN CHALLANGE!

2v2 Simultaneous Singles
Ok, the format is two single battles taking place at the same time in the same arena. However, pokemon are paired into 1v1s and can only attack the pokemon they are matched up against. Weather, trick room, and stuff like that affect the entire field.
1 Day DQ for everyone because I've been having bad experiences with 2 Day DQ lately, and I need to get my gym team ready by the deadline.
Acceptor chooses the arena (not ASB arena), but I want to say items off.

I will be bringing a Combusken and a Kirlia.

Since EndQuote and I have abandoned our battle, I'm offering an OPEN CHALLANGE!

2v2 Simultaneous Singles
Ok, the format is two single battles taking place at the same time in the same arena. However, pokemon are paired into 1v1s and can only attack the pokemon they are matched up against. Weather, trick room, and stuff like that affect the entire field.
1 Day DQ for everyone because I've been having bad experiences with 2 Day DQ lately, and I need to get my gym team ready by the deadline.
Acceptor chooses the arena (not ASB arena), but I want to say items off.

I will be bringing a Combusken and a Kirlia.
Yeah, I'll take this. I've got Middle mons to spare. For arena; Unown Soup. If one battle uses a letter, the other can't (Kirlia uses M, Combusken can't use M)

EDIT@ below; yeah, I have no idea why that was there.

Uh, rickheg, I already took that battle with jas. And didn't you say you were reffing it? Maybe you forgot to take that post out of your one?

Challenging Sevendeadlysins to a Battle.
4v4 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Berry Forest:
A regular forest, with nearby water and rocks, so all moves are allowed. However, a Pokemon may spend one action and 6 Energy to forage a specific berry from the selection in the forest, which is all of them. However, each berry can only be used once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)