[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

aAJHHAJGJGKG

With Walrein gone, Hydrattler steps up to lead the lynch, stating Xaqwais needs to die, and die quickly. Some bloke follows him, before the lynch target shouts for mercy, instead asking for Empoof to bite the dust.

Yipes!

But a few last minute kamikaze voters show up to tip the scales in favor of Xaqwais, and Cerberus rears his ugly head.

Dear Xaqwais/auramaster, You are MR. SANDSMAN

The undeniable, lovable, power hungry but proven genius head of SANDS ACQUISITIONS, INC., you have many clones in storage in case your untimely death should be so discourteous as to appear. Unfortunately for you, the SNOWS and STARS destroyed your clones facility, leaving only one of them, you. You have become paranoid about making your existence public, since the SNOWS and STARS may attempt to kill you again. Due to this, you are allied with yourself for the rest of this game.

Every other night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “NX – Track user down into a dark alleyway”. You will take out a pistol with jewels embedded into it and shoot user in the face. This will cause them to die.

Additionally, every night you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “NX – Send a stunt double after user”. If user tries to kill you, your stunt double will take your place, and you will go into hiding, which for the purposes of this game means dead, until you post “Don’t <snip> with the god <snip> CEO” upon which you will come out of hiding and be revived.

Every night you may also PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “NX – Give user some of my classy broads”. You will send out an elite team of classy broads that you have been traveling with for these many months, who will surround user and rape them, preventing them from doing their night action.

Every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “NX – Set fire to user’s clothes”. You will take out your solid gold lighter, imported from Russia of course, to light user’s clothes on fire. Not wanting to die, they will take off all their clothes and run away, during which you will receive user’s full role pm.

Also, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “NX – Show user’s items a much nicer vault”. You will lock all items user may have into your solid gold vault. It may not keep out thieves, but it looks <snip>ing.

You currently hold a One-time BPV. If you are targeted with a kill, this will block the first attempt. After this is used, it will not save you again. This cannot be stolen and activates automatically. You also hold the SNOWS, which you know is necessary for the SNOWS to win. You can’t use it and it can be stolen.

Though you hate MUDS for toppling your corporate empire, and you hate most of the other factions as well, there is one of your old associates who you have no conflict with. <snip>.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the MUDS are dead. Additionally, the GTFO, SNOWS, and SCFiI must lose, as well as your fellow wolves.

Quote: Hey MR. SANDSMAN, bring me a dream.
We really should have given the wolves a LPV x_X

It is now Night Nine. N9 will end in 24 hours, 9/21 4PM PST or when you twats get all actions in.

Please don't drag this out longer than need be just END IT ugh.

Yeti

dark saturday
IHATETHEDUDESWHOCANTPMINAGAMEWITH6PEOPLEALIVELINE

Truck you all.

Everyone exits their rooms, gathering in the street, but it soon becomes very evident one is missing.

Considering all the dead kidnappers, is it possible the poor man is still alive?

Not likely, trick.

The five of you branch out to look for the poor missing man, finally found by Da Letter El, who looks slightly ill at the sight.

"Whoa, when did Acklow get here?" HSA asks, apparently oblivious.

"A few days ago, but he's gone now..." Empoof solemnly replies, gazing down at the chap's body.

Acklow's face has completely melted off. It would have been difficult to recognize him had he not worn a 'Hi my name is ACKLOW' nametag all the time.

"Sucks," Hydrattler states, and you all agree. Ouch.

Dear Acklow, you are a Camwhore

You are the typical attention-starved lunatic who thinks that by spamming your, almost always, ugly face across internet communities, you will be loved. I’m pretty sure I don’t have to name your most notable Smogon example, you started thinking of her the moment you read your role name. Although you are great at being slutty, none of the other factions wanted your trashy kind representing them, so only the GTFO Forums would take you.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – Creepily stalk user irl and get it on with them". You will meet up with that user irl and because you will do anything for attention, you’ll have sex with them, which will hook them (quite literally) for the night.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Take a memento of user". You will hope you can get the attention you so desire in jail or by being a thief, so you will take that user’s item(s), if they can be stolen.

Also, once during the game, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Show your titties off". This will stop that day's lynch from occurring due to nude pics of you getting out.

<snip>

You are allied with the GTFO Forums. You win if the GTFO eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the WEBS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession.

Quote: photo was NOT doctored.
"Hey she looks REALLY familiar..." Paperblade begins, before he is struck down by Jirachi.

"Silence, mortal."

You all obey, watching as poor Acklow's body is dragged to the water's edge so Cerberus can feast.

It is now Day Ten. D10 will end when there is majority and all actions are in, or in 24 hours, 4PM PST 9/22.

GET IT DONE NOBS.

Pretty sure the SANDS ARENA is vacant.

Yeti

dark saturday
STEALTHLINE

Ugh I love a good stealth.

Empoof starts the day by calling for Hydrattler's blood. HSA agrees.

Eventually, Hydrattler decides to attack the instigator, and a few people toss in some last minute votes, before Hydrattler chooses to vote... himself!

However he is rammed out of here, and Cerberus rears up and grabs...

Empoof!

"WHAT IS THIS <SNIP>ING <SNIP>" the poor man yells as he is dragged into the whirlpool, which grows smaller every day as the waters receed. Perhaps by the time this is all over the world will be back to somewhat-normal!

Dear Empoof, You are Wooly Mammoth

You're a giant, prehistoric, hairy beast that lived during the Ice Age. You wanted to get revenge on the humans who hunted you down, but the Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice wouldn't accept you due to your mammalian qualities. When the SNOWS came to you and offered you money, fame, and power, you immediately accepted to help the SNOWS take over the world.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Wrap user in my furry coat". That user will be sheltered by your furry coat, preventing anyone from killing them.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Ram user". You will ram user, disorienting them enough to cause their vote to count for -1 without them knowing.

<snip>

You are allied with the SNOWS. You win if the SNOWS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SNOWS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession.

Quote: I maybe frozen, but I'm not dead yet!
Give me a few to figure wtf items are in the SANDS ARENA.

It is now Night Ten. N10 will end in 24 hours or when all actions are in, 9/23 4PM PST.

You guys should probably get them to me asap or you'll have to rely on kok for the final crucial updates, I'm out of town........

results out, items are:
good show script
pile of cocaine
present
some shady SANDS
security blanket
6 elements of harmony
oversized hat
some shoddy MUDS

think that should be it

Yeti

dark saturday
G
A
M
E
O
V
E
R
LINE

The last four men glare at each other, standing in the lonely center of town. Cerberus watches hungrily, just waiting. He knows all three factions have a kill tonight and there should be some good CARNAGE.

kingofkongs would probably be masturbating to the thought of how many deaths could go down, once he finished crying over Empoof's death.

Jirachi and Yeti wait for the final call to action, and it's done.

"EAT <SNIP>, PAPERBLADE!" Da Letter El screams, rushing at the poor chap.

He shoves Paperblade into the ever-receeding ocean and holds him under for several minutes. HSA watches on in horror, unable to do anything as Hydrattler's goddesses have tied him down.

Paperblade resurfaces, his face blue. Da Letter El tosses him into the air with his strongth tail and Cerberus eats the man in one bite.

A sad day for the GTFO.

Dear Paperblade/Jared, you are a Married Person

You are someone who put a ring on it irl, and maybe even has kids, yet you waste hours frequenting a forum or five talking about crappy games for kids or teens. Sometimes your internet addiction even leads to divorce because you just plain don’t get it, also you are probably kind of ugly so your wife finds someone less offensive. You didn’t really want to be on the GTFO Forums, because you didn’t see anything wrong with your dipstick lifestyle, but no other faction would take you, and the name certainly applies.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – Talk about my spouse around user". You will ramble on about the person you live with, but neglect by spending half your day online, around that user, which will dissuade any hardcore warriors who have come around to kill them.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX – Have my spouse make an account for user". You will somehow convince your spouse to make an account, which duplicates that user and allows them to use their action twice.

You currently hold the Decoy MUDS. What could this item do? You don't know. It can be stolen and you can't use it.

You are allied with the GTFO Forums. You win if the GTFO eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the WEBS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession. Your team's details are in the next PM.

Quote: Yeah man, I really love my wife, but they just updated WoW and, you know dude, that’s way more important.
sorry mattj couldn't be bothered to find a pic of you :C

And with that...
The GTFO Forums have been eliminated from the game.

The three men left standing face each other. HSA can tell he is doomed, as Hydrattler and DLE are in cahoots.

He flings himself off the cliff into Cerberus' waiting jaws, not wanting to suffer the indignity of being lynched.

Dear Suicidal Pikachu, You are Santa

You're a fat man who works one day a year with a large slave labor force making toys for you so you can keep up public appearances. Life is good. However, you're running out of money to buy all of the materials needed to make toys for a third of the world. When the SNOWS came to you and gave you the opportunity to do even less work without going into bankruptcy, you immediately agreed to join the SNOWS in order to take over the world.

Every night, you may pm Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Have user sit on my lap". You will entice that user to sit on your lap with a present, then lock the door, and what happens next, well, let’s just say they won't be able to complete their night action.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Get elves to make X" Where X is anything you choose. The elves will produce an item that has no effect of the same name.

You currently hold Present. This item allows you to take control of a user's action. To use it, PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Present user". If user opens your present, you will take control of their action for the next day phase. It can be stolen and has unlimited use.

You are allied with the SNOWS. You win if the SNOWS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SNOWS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession. Your faction details are in the next pm.

Quote: Ho, ho, ho.
With HSA's lynchicide, the SNOWS have officially been eliminated.

"Is that it?" DLE asks, somewhat disappointed he doesn't get to stealth again.

"YES!" a voice booms from above, and the water suddenly vanishes.

The world is as it once was, only a bit ruined.

"Hey, we're the new world order!" Walrein trumpets, his voice catching all the citizens' attention as he descends up from the last lingering whirlpool.

"Finally! Hey guys it's me I'm back," red kryal cheers, glad to finally be back in things.

"WHAT'S GOOD," Dummy007 shouts as he rocks up. All three dead men have returned!

"GUYS I DID IT, I GOT THE SALTS!" DLE announces, as he pours a bit of SALTS into everyone's hand.

The Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice have officially won MUDS Mafia.

"You guys rule the world now, you know. Until the SANDS and MUDS get angry and come raging back to take the throne away. Don't get too cozy," Yeti announces as the four men (and some shady guys in the background who were subbed) nod solemnly.

"Oh, and uh, this guy is the new President of the World. Have fun scrubs!" she smiles, before vanishing to who knows where. kingofkongs is decisively missing as well, and even Jirachi and Cerberus are nowhere to be found.

Perhaps some of them will return next conflict.

The SCFiI turn to Hydrattler, the new dictator.

"<snip>, we didn't think this through," DLE sighs.

"My name is CHARLE SHEEN and I'm bi-winning, win here, win there, win EVERYWHERE. I just won this game, troll CBS lost, that's what you get when you got TIGER BLOOD," Hydrattler smirks.

Perhaps the next world-wide conflict will be sooner than you think...

Hydrattler has officially won MUDS Mafia.

Dear Da Letter El, You are Plesiosaurus

You are a large marine animal that lived in the early Jurassic period that looks like a giant sea turtle. You made your first movie appearance in the movie The Land that Time Forgot, which is based on a 1924 novel on the same name. Long story short, things didn't turn out well for you, so you decided to get revenge by joining the Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice to take over the world.

Every night, you may pm Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Show user some turtle power". You will use your turtle powers on user, preventing them from completing any night actions

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Use ninja Plesiosaurus powers on user". Using your amazing powers, you will be able to read user's day result(s).

You currently have no item

You are allied with the SCFiI. You win if the SCFiI eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SALTS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession. Your faction details are in the next pm.

Quote: Roar muffled by water
Dear Hydrattler, you are Charlie Sheen

^giant c. sheen winning
You're not Thomas Jefferson, he was a pussy. You have tiger blood and Adonis DNA. You're a coke addict who makes way too much money for a <snip>y TV show, you're Charlie Sheen. The factions wanted to side with you, but you warned them that if they tried you, their faces would melt off and their children would weep over their exploded bodies.

Every other night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Have user try Charlie Sheen". That user will try you, causing their face to melt off, killing them.

Every night, you may also PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - I'm bi-winning user!" You will be bi-winning near user, making sure that if they kill you, you can revive yourself later in the game at any time you want by posting "Duh, winning" in the thread.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Show user my goddesses". You will show user your amazingly hot ex-girlfriends, causing them to not be able to complete their night action.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - It's called battle tested bayonets, user". You will show user your prized collection of bayonets, and while they're distracted, you will get their role pm.

Also, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Sell user some Charlie Sheen". You will sell user some Charlie Sheen, and in order to pay for it, they will give you any items they happen to be carrying.

You currently hold a One-time BPV. If you are targeted with a kill, this will block the first attempt. After this is used, it will not save you again. This cannot be stolen and activates automatically.You also hold the SANDS, which you know is necessary for the SANDS to win. You can’t use it and it can be stolen.

Though you hate the GTFO because they are basement dwelling weak trolls, and you hate most of the factions as well, there is one you have no conflict with (and haven’t pissed off yet). You know that Mega Shark, a member of the SCFiI, is Dummy007, someone you are on good terms with.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the GTFO are dead. Additionally, the MUDS, SANDS, and SNOWS must lose.

Quote: I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go.
MUDS Mafia is over after Day Eleven.

Thanks everyone for playing, it was a pretty good game I'd say.

Thanks to kingofkongs for cohosting, even if everyone did get on your case.. for everything.

Postgame etc coming soon.

Be on the lookout for SANDSEMONIUM... it's coming. Straight from Quag and Yeti once again.

Yeti

dark saturday
For those wondering:

HSA and Paperblade both tried to kill DLE

Hydrattler, the highest-priority-hooker remaining, hooked HSA (outhooked him I should say)

DLE hooked and killed Paperblade, a BG, rather useless final role

Also, Empoof had -1 voted Hydrattler on D10. They took a gamble Poof was aiming his ram at Hydrattler and he was - paid off with a good stealth!

Hydrattler and DLE had majority on D11 against HSA as the mayor and persuades were in the Arena.

Also, the only wolf to have their BPV broken was Lady Salamence (by Hydrattler, actually). Hydrattler ended the game with his in tact. Unfortunately, we should have made those either LPVs or adjustable to whichever kill method comes first.

Role PM doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLPchwPS_4XzEk38e6k4pirgrvUQzkQr4JlvsDFxmfs/edit?hl=en_US

The main spread (check all tabs for cool stuff):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aknab5xiIuLRdHNBd2tROEZhRWlNYmo5c0Z3MFFGRGc&hl=en_US

I'll clear out the stuff so it's easier to read in a sec.
Also the fake items that HSA made are on the bottom of the Item spread's list, or just.. never added. We got kinda lazy x.x

GSS and Cocaine were real, all LPV/BPVs etc (except the wolves') were fake.

Be sure to check the Flavor tab to see everyone's kill flavor! Obviously not everyone's was used, too bad.

A big THANKS to all our players and subs, and to our mentors who stepped up to help the newbies. You guys were great in guiding them. Good job players, nobody really screwed up (sans Shining Latios) or anything. Some of you had problems idling or not showing up but nobody really ruined the game for anyone I don't think. So good job!

Oh yeah, faction priority went uhh
(8:58:12 pm) <kingofkongs> also priority strongth system
(8:58:20 pm) <kingofkongs> we give weakest factions higher prio
(8:58:40 pm) <Yeti> ok
(8:58:40 pm) <kingofkongs> so Sands --> Muds ---> GTFO ---> SNOWS ---> SCFiI
that was the order LW and us felt that the factions' chance of winning was, so the SCFiI who had seemingly the best roles had the lowest priority
lol guess we were right!
the SANDS had what we thought was the lowest chance

I don't remember what order the wolves went in, I think it was the same, so auramaster/Xaqwais had the highest priority in the game. I THINK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)