Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axmaster, how should I evolve Odd the Oddish Gloom? Bellossom or Vileplume?
EDIT: I'll probably go with Vileplume, I already have a pure-grass type. (Dannyboy the Grovyle)

My SoulSilver Challange:

Badges: 1

Objective: Going to save Slowpoke Well then Challenge Bugsy

Current Pokemon:

Gay Dino ♀
Level 17 Bayleef
Adamant Nature
-Tackle
-Synthesis
-Razor Leaf
-PoisonPowder
Challange:
-Gay Dino the Chikorita from Arcticblast
It has no restrictions until level 12. Then, to make a long story short, it realizes that is is in fact a gay dinosaur. It cannot use "other" moves (Growl, Reflect, Toxic, etc.) on Pokemon of the opposite gender, but it must use one at least every other turn against Pokemon of the same gender. No restrictions against genderless Pokemon.

Hax FTW ♂
Level 12 Dunsparce
Careful Nature
Ability: Serene Grace
-Rage
-Defense Curl
-Yawn
-Roost
Challange:
-Hax FTW the Dunsparce from Newby n0Ob
It must have the following moveset before the Elite Four round 1, whether it has Serene Grace or Run Away:
- Thunder Wave/Thunder/Glare
- Headbutt
- Roost
- a move of your choice
It must use this moveset to solo Koga just to give him a taste of his own medicine. In Kanto, have it solo Brock to prove how effective the set is, even against Rock-types.

Pokemon Needed:
-Versity the Lapras from Jimera0
Versity wants to be as diverse as possible, and therefore cannot have two attacks of the same type. It must also have at least one of each physical, special and status moves at all times. Again because it wants to be as varied as possible, it must act as if under the effects of Torment at all times, switching up its attacks every turn. In order to be used in the Elite Four, have it solo a gym of your choice, making sure to use every attack she has at some point during the battle.

-Moxie the Pinsir from EndQuote
This ferocious bug-type is convinced it is from the Dream World, so it pretends it's ability is Moxie.
If it KOes a foe, it cannot switch out and must use only attacks, because it is convinced it has an attack boost.

Being from the Dream World, it likes to sleep, so teach it Rest ASAP. (TM is on Route 31)
If it gets a status condition, it must use Rest immediately, to return to it's beloved Dream World.

It must solo three Pokémon in the elite four, all three belonging to different trainers.

-Ewwww the Koffing from dregstr
Every Pokémon is grossed out by his Stench but he's oblivious to this and thinks he's as clean as a Suicune. So he can't use Poison type moves because that's not what Suicune would do. To evolve he has to fight 10 Poison type Pokémon and that's when he realizes he's a Poison type and he freaks out. In an attempt to clean himself he has to solo 5 Water types but to no avail he's still dirty. So he faces it and evolves into Weezing.

Weezing embraces his Poison-type and can use poison moves but is frustrated so he must learn Frustration. He can't take another pokemon's place in battle unless the one before it faints.

-NoMBounce:( the Natu from King Serperior
No restrictions except that it is forever under the effects of Torment and Taunt. Have fun:)

STILL looking for my last Poke for my one-hundredth SoulSilver Scramble Special. No Chikorita, Jynx, Murkrow, Poliwag, or Venonat. Also, no more Rock-weak Pokemon, thanks.

Crystal Dragon, you get the Chikorita I gave to Talkinglion a while back, because I don't think he wound up using it.
Name it Petal.
This Chikorita is highly impressionable, so it is very involved with the type of the Pokémon used against it.
In the case of dual-typed Pokémon, flip a coin to decide. Heads=type#1, tails=type#2.
Petal is bored by these common types, so it tries to speed things up a bit. It can only use whatever attack has the highest BP for the remainder of the battle, to KO the foe ASAP and move on.

Petal is terrified of fire, but tries to assert the grass-type as the best. It can only directly attack with grass-type moves for the remainder of the battle.

Petal sees water-types as inferior, and scoffs at their attempts to attack. It can only directly attack every other turn, out of contempt, for the remainder of the battle.

Petal tries to ground itself, so you cannot use any potions to heal it for the remainder of the battle.

Petal becomes violently competitive. It can only use attacking moves for the remainder of the battle.

Petal is frozen by this type, and cannot directly attack for two turns. After that, it thaws out and is fine for the remainder of the battle.

Petal wishes it was part poison type, like Bulbasaur, so it would resist these attacks. It cannot inflict status, nor attack if it has a status, for the remainder of the battle, out of jealousy.

Petal thinks Poison types smell bad, so it refuses to directly attack them for three turns. If Sweet Scent is used, Petal can attack immediately.

Petal doesn't like getting dirty, so it can only directly attack ground-types if it has no other choice. (Under 50% HP)

Petal is very jealous, because no matter how hard it flaps it's petals, it can never fly. It tries to get revenge by inflicting status, so it must use a status move at least once before attacking.

Petal becomes disdainful of the physical world. You cannot use any items on it for the remainder of the battle.
If Petal receives a status condition, it realizes the physical world isn't so bad after all, so you can use items again.

Petal doesn't like bugs, much like Misty. It can never directly attack them unless all your other Pokémon are KOed.

Petal becomes arrogant about it's type advantage. It cannot switch out until the rock-type is KOed.

Petal sees dead people, and is tormented by visions. It is under the effect of Torment for the remainder of the battle.

Petal thinks dragons are noble, so it must fight nobly and without hax.
It cannot use any moves without perfect accuracy for the rest of the battle.
If it lands a critical hit, it must switch out. (If possible)

Petal is scared of the dark, so it is petrified with fear and cannot directly attack for three turns. If Solarbeam is used or the weather is sunny, the light snaps Petal back to reality and it can attack normally.

Petal is mesmerized by the shiny surface of the steel type. It forgets type-effectiveness and can only use not-very-effective attacks (if possible) for the remainder of the battle.

Ignore these restrictions until level 9.

It must solo three Pokémon in the elite four.
All three must belong to different trainers.

Reserving Growlithe for CrystalDragon. Editing in a moment.

Okay, Crystal Dragon, take Flayme the Growlithe. She must always know Roar and she must use it at the start of EVERY battle she competes in ONLY in Gyms and the E4, Gym Trainers included. To evolve, she must solo Bugsy's Scyther and Whitney's Clefairy. both without use of any fire-type moves, and Morty's Gengar and chuck's Primeape ONLy using Fire-moves.

@Biscuit: Take a Jolteon named Bolt. He/she must solo two of Morty's Pokemon using Bite and one of Chuck's using Thunderbolt [Or whatever Electric move it has. :)]

@dregstr: no. Just no. I had Patrat with a passion, nearly as much as that idiot Audino. And I already mentioned my nickname OCD. "Trololol" isn't a name. Rejected.

-Ferroseed: Named Cacturne, must always know Swords Dance and two attacking moves, Swords Dance and three Attacking moves to evolve, must solo either the Dark or Psychic Elite Four member.
-Frillfish: Good Squid, no Ghost-type moves, can solo Shauntal's Jellicent.
-Woobat: Sunny as a Woobat, Moony as a Swoobat, cannot know any moves with more than 75BP.
-Bisharp, whatever the Hell that thing is: Must know two STAB moves and solo Iris' Haxorus and either the Rock/Flying Fossil [don't know it's name] or Carracosta.
-Tepig: Sig, must always know the tree Start Specialities and use it to open a battle, must solo Bianca twice to evolve to Emboar.
-

Okay CrystalDragon, you get an old challenge with a pokemon change, that I have always wanted to give to someone, and here it is:
@ CrystalDragon, you get a Gyrados named Chester. Chester is the lead singer for my favorite rock band, Linkin Park, and his challenge is based upon their song "Iridecent". This challenge is based upon the lyrics of the refrain:

"Do you feel cold and lost in desparation."
Be OHKOed 10 times by ice types and 5 times by any type not ice or dark to battle the 6th-8th gyms.
"You build up hope if failure's all you've known."
Be defeated 25 other times and be OHKOed 10 times by dark types to be used in the E4.
"Remember all the sadness and frustration"
Learn frustration and use it every time you enter into battle.
"And let it go... let it go"
Solo a gym leader with frustration to forget frustration and never, ever use the move again.

Also, solo 1 member of the E4 without SE moves and never learn a move with more than 85 BP without STAB. Finally, Chester can evolve after being KOed 5 times against a gym leader, then solo that same gym leader. Hope you like Chester!!(you can choose to name him Mike or Pheonix, too.)

@Axmaster68, glad you got to use Chester in a Challange.

@CrystalDragon, take Amphy the Mareep. It is Amphy's child. It wants to be like its mother. It cannot use Electric moves since its not strong enough. It must learn Charge to Evolve into Flaaffy. As Flaaffy it must use Charge after any Electric attack to restore its power. When it learns Signal Beam, replace Charge with it and evolve into Ampharos. It may now use Electric attacks freely. It must use Signal Beam before any other attack in all night battles and against any Pokemon while Surfing, to light the way. Amphy must solo 2 Gym Leaders of your choice and 2 E4 Pokemon belonging to one member. Good Luck!

@Crystal Dragon: Take Huggable the Qwilfish.

Huggable is a very sociable fishy and wished that others could be somewhat more understanding. It meets a Tentacool who hugs it and doesn't feel pain (on account of it's squishy body). This makes Huggable happy. Because of this adoration, Huggable, it wants to be just like Tentacool, and only use Water moves, Poison moves, or moves that Tentacool or Tentacruel can learn, starting at level 13.

Later on (specifically level 50) this same Tentacool scorns Huggable in favor of a passing scantily-dressed Luvdisc. Change Huggables name to Vendetta, and it may learn Destiny Bond. Use Destiny Bond to kill five pokemon, and then give yourself a cookie.

Have fun!

Oh My Biscuits, please take Master C. the Machamp. If he has No Guard, he cannot learn level up moves. If he has Guts, he can only learn level up moves. CrystalDrqgon, take Difficult the Larvatar. It must evolve at least ten levels above it's natural evolution levels. It must know sandstorm until it becomes Tyranitar where it is replaced by dark pulse. It cannot learn crunch.

Hey guys I want to do a Scramble on Pokemon Platinum. This is going to be my very first time trying one of this "things", so hit me up with something kinda easy. K?
No trading.
Lets get this party started!!

I need one yet!

@Tez, you get Melody the Espeon. She's based off me, so let's look at my traits..

"Chronic Stoner"
Eevee must solo 10 Grass-type's before evolving.

"Funny"
Espeon must solo 10 "Funny looking" Pokemon. these are your opinion, trainer-owned or wild.

"Defensive"
She must be sent out whenveer a Pokemon has fainted if she's alive.

She msut also always know Shadow Ball. If it's a Male Espeon, name it Shadow.

-Ferroseed: Named Cacturne, must always know Swords Dance and two attacking moves, Swords Dance and three Attacking moves to evolve, must solo either the Dark or Psychic Elite Four member.
-Woobat: Sunny as a Woobat, Moony as a Swoobat, cannot know any moves with more than 75BP.
-Bisharp, whatever the Hell that thing is: Must know two STAB moves and solo Iris' Haxorus and either the Rock/Flying Fossil [don't know it's name] or Carracosta.
-Tepig: Sig, must always know the tree Start Specialities and use it to open a battle, must solo Bianca twice to evolve to Emboar.
-

@MelodyRae91, take Roshi the Pansage, must be male, he loves females so much he must Leer until he is hit by a direct attack from the female pokemon, he then snaps out of it and remembers he is battling.

He absolutely loves Elesa, so he must not be used against her or any trainers in her gym. He must solo 30 male pokemon to boost his ego so he can evolve.

As Simisage, he must replace Leer with Attract ASAP, because he has finally gained some manners. He must use Attract before battling any female pokemon. Whenever he battles a male pokemon he can only use damaging attacks.

Have fun!

@Tez, take Confused? the Zubat, must always know Supersonic, Confuse Ray, or Swagger. It can only attack a Pokemon that is confused. (Can attack on the "no longer confused turn") To evolve into Golbat have it knock out 10 non-Gym Leader Pokemon by hurting themselves in confusion. To evolve into Crobat, it must knock out 2 Gym Leader Pokemon by hurting themselves in confusion. Have it solo Gardenia and Crasher Wake. Good Luck!

to clarify, is that ALL females, or jsut the ones he get's sent out against? 'Cause, if all, that clashes with my type OCD.

-Pansage: Roshi, msut solo 30 male Pokemon to evolve into Simisage, can never be used against Elesa or any of her trainers, must Leer all females it faces and use attract immediately on all females as a Simisage.

Tez, take a modified (less impossible) version of Chumchar the Chimchar!
This little monkey is incredibly friendly, and always supports a teammate in need.
It cannot directly attack if any of your Pokémon have a status condition.
It also must never directly attack any Pokémon species who are also on your team. (Zubat, for example)

It must solo Aaron. Good luck!

and let's hit the Second Generation.... Remake.

Heart Gold, right to reject anything, must have a full team by Clair, but only after Jasmine, one must be my starter, whom you guys can choose, and one must be owned by someone IMPORTANT within the game. [Oak, Cynthia, a Gym Leader, etc.] also, one must be a Murkrow, but you guys pick the restrictions. I've.. Just always wanted and excuse to use Murkrow. :P

CrystalDragon, you get THIS:

You get RollyPolly the Voltorb/Electrode. RollyPolly loves to roll, and so must learn Rollout ASAP and keep it forever. It has a little problem however; if it misses when rolling, it tends to hit things and explode. For this reason it must always have Self-Destruct/explosion and use it whenever rollout misses. In order to evolve into Electrode it must solo 15 trainer owned Pokemon with Rollout.

Enjoy!
It was refused last time b/c I totally missed them saying that they didn't want an Voltorb since they had used one last time. You can get one from the Team Rocket HQ in Mahogany town... be careful, because there are only 6 of them there and if you don't catch one you have to wait until Kanto to get another!

@Tez, you get April the Finneon. April loves the rain, and so must learn Rain Dance ASAP and use it as soon as she enters battle. Because of this it is highly recommended you make sure she has the ability Swift Swim to make the most of her love of Rain. In order to evolve she needs to show herself that rain isn't just fun, it's also powerful, so have her solo Maylene in the rain using nothing but rain-boosted water type moves.

@MelodyRae, you get Larson (no reason for the name I can't think up of something clever) the Totodile. When you first get him, Larson has issues with being in contact with other Pokemon, and so can only use moves that don't make contact (restriction only applies after it has learned water gun, obs). In order to evolve, it has to take a big leap forwards and solo Bugsy, using at least one contact move against each of his Pokemon. After this he gains a bit more confidence and can now use contact moves, but only after using a non-contact move to lead with. It begins to realize that maybe reaching out and touching enemies isn't so bad afterall, since they usually collapse in a pile immediately afterwards. To completely break out of its shell and evolve again, it must solo Chuck using nothing but moves that make contact. After this, Larson gets so confident in his abilities to smash other Pokemon with his body that he can only use moves that make contact in battle now, and never use a non-contact move again.

@MelodyRae, take a Nidoran-M, name it Patriarch. He believes strongly in succession, so to evolve into Nidorino, it must solo 3 Nidorino, 1 of which must be trained. To become Nidoking, he must solo 3 "King" or "Queen" pokemon and must hold King's Rock and never let it go. He must also solo all GLMP, unless that clashes with another challenge.

Damn, it's been a while since I first started here. New faces. =]

@Tez, take a Kriketot, named Indie (Short for Independent). It cannot be used in any Double or Tag battle, and absolutely refuses to share EXP with any other pokemon. If it is in a battle, it must fight to the death (either his own or your foes). Good luck, kid.

Dear God, so many newbies... Well, that's popularity.

Melody, take a Jigglypuff. To match your name, and its nature, it must know two sound based moves at all times. Solo Whitney to evolve it, at which point it becomes the Guildmaster from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers. While keeping the two sound based moves, it must also always know Strength (because Wigglytuff is WTFstrong), and can only fight if you have at least one berry (ie. Perfect Apple) in your inventory.

Optional: Shout "YOOM-TAH!" whenever you KO something.

I considered making Wigglytuff hold the berry, but then I thought it would be infringing on IAR too much.

MelodyRae, take a Murkrow, and name it LOLcotton. Even though it becomes a monstrous quickstaller in the 5th Gen thanks to Prankster and Eviolite, it also thinks that only <snip>s need priority to quickstall. So, teach Murkrow Roost, Toxic, and two other moves of your choice, and get to stalling! It may evolve to Honchkrow only after it has soloed 2 GLMP without dealing direct damage.

Tez, take a Gible from Wayward Cave. Since I'm in a charitable mood today, NO RESTRICTIONS! That's right, you get to have a no restrictions Garchomp!
You can earn a no restrictions Garchomp by completing the following:

1. You may not evolve to Gabite until after you have cleared all the Team Galactic events at the lakes.

2. Once you evolve to Gabite, you may not use STAB moves until you have soloed Candice. You may use healing slaves so long as the only thing they do is heal Gabite.

3. Solo Giratina to evolve to Garchomp. You may not capture Giratina.

Have fun, you guys.

Okay Melody, you get BoomBoom the Voltorb. Boom loves to explode, so OHKO 25 pokemon with Explosion or Selfdestruct. Also, one of those pokemon must be from 4 different gym leaders. To evolve, complete the above and give him boom juice(bonus points for the refrence) A.K.A the effect of Eject Button after being hit 25 times.

Once Boom evolves, rename him 2Boom. 2Boom must always keep Explosion and use it every time Boom gets below 50 percent health, and every time he gets hit, he must switch out except in major battles, where he must hold Focus Sash to focus his strength. Solo any 1 gym leader without using explosion. Keep 2Boom under level 50 and 2 levels below the rest of your party so he doesn't hurt his teammates. Second to last, solo 1 pokemon from all unreserved E4 members both times you face them. No Revive restrictions, obviously. Finally, if 2Boom is KOed 3 times without KOing Boom's self, he needs a buddy, which is:
Blech the Venonat. Blech can only use poison type moves, and must be in the party at all times with Boom IF Boom is KOed 3 times without using Explosion OR Selfdestruction. Good luck!!

and let's hit the Second Generation.... Remake.

Heart Gold, right to reject anything, must have a full team by Clair, but only after Jasmine, one must be my starter, whom you guys can choose, and one must be owned by someone IMPORTANT within the game. [Oak, Cynthia, a Gym Leader, etc.] also, one must be a Murkrow, but you guys pick the restrictions. I've.. Just always wanted and excuse to use Murkrow. :P
You get Dragonite the Hoothoot. He/she thinks he/she is a Dragonite and can only use moves learnable by Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite.

To evolve Hoothoot must encounter a Dragonite and defeat it. At that point Hoothoot realizes it's not a Dragonite but instead a Fearow! Noctowl must be renamed Fearow and can only use moves Spearow/Fearow can learn.

Edit: Hoothoot/Noctowl can use 1 or 2 of their own moves. It's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)