KFC

Hi,this is my third team posted on smogon (I think so), this is a UU team because of I got 100 post yesterday.This team is based on helping sword dance blaziken sweeping till it's cook its self and eating by a KFC lover (not by the name of my).so here it is.

Mesprit@ChoiceScarf
Trait:Levitate
EVs:52hp / 204atk / 252spe
Nature:Jolly
Move:SealthRock
Move:U-turn
Move:Trick
Move:Zen Headbutt
Why this pokemon?
I choose mesprit over uxie because it can deal better damage then uxie can do.Her job is to set up sealthrock and trick walls that I think blaziken can set up on.it is also my second revenge killer (behind rotom) if I haven't trick my scarf away.It's also my third ground immune ( behind rotom and weezing ).

Moves.
Sealthrock because it's importent to have it due to moltress, scyther, swellow and many more fying types running around in this tier.It also helps my pokemon get KOs they couldn't of with out sealthrock.

U-turn gets lets me swich to another while dealing damage to them.

Trick helps me give appertyuies for blazeiken to set up a sword dance on walls (i.e chansey) and deal massive damge to thier swich in.

Zen Headbutt for a nice stab move to deal good damage if I have nothing else to do or if I think I can beat thier lead with zen head butt.It's also a good clean up move late game if thier dark types are gone.

EVs:52hp to take a couple of hits from bulkie leads.204atk for power and enough power to break most subs with u-turn.252spe to get up rocks as quickly or to get off a fast trick.Jolly nature to outspeed neutral base 80 pokemon.

Closter@leftovers
Trait:Shell Armor
EVs:248hp / 8def / 252spd
Nature:Bold
Move:Spikes
Move: RapinSpin
Move:Surf
Move:Toxic Spikes
Why this pokemon?

This is my spike stacker / rapin spiner.His job is to set up (toxic) spikes and rapin spin hazerds away, take a hit or two but he doesn't live very long.

Moves.
Spikes to aid the team to get more KOs.Rapin spin to take hazeds off my side of the field.surf to deal damage to spin blockers.Toxic spikes is mainly a filler but it helps at times with walls or late game sweepers.

EVs:248hp for bulk over all and to swich into sealth rock for times .8def since his defence stats are already high.252spd to take aleast a special or two.bold nature to boost his best stat.

Weezing@Leftovers
EVs:252hp / 252def / 4spa
Nature:Bold
Move:Flamethrower
Move:ThunderBolt
Move:Pain Split
Move:Will-O-Wisp

Why this pokemon?

I choose weezing because he is my first swich into fighting types (exept special ones) .He can burn them and take nothing from their other (unless it's zen head butt or boosted attacks) attacks.He is also my first swich into physical attackers in genral (i.e feraligater, leafeon etc.) take a hit and burn them live another hit (if they haven't boosted thier attack yet) and pain split for damage on them and revoery on me.

Moves.
Flamethorwer over sludge bomb because slugde bomb may be stab but with flamethrower you can hit steel types for better damage.Thunderbolt to deal with water types.Pain split for recovery and to deal damage to thier pokemon while I stall them out.Will-O-Wisp to wall physical fighting types better and cripple any other physical attackers they have in thier patry.

EVs: 252hp for bulk, 252def to take physical hits better and 4spa to boost thunderbolt and flamethrower a little.

Registeel@Leftovers
Triat:Clear Body
EVs:252hp / 4def /252spd
Nature:Careful
Move:Curse
Move:Rest
Move:Sleep Talk
Move:Iron Head

Why this pokemon?
I choose registeel because of his defences, resistances and that he looks cool.he is here to wall stuff what weezing can't (execpt maybe alakazam and fire types) .He is also here for a late game sweep if blaziken dies.

Moves.
Curse to boost my def and attack so I can pull off a late game sweep ( if needed) .Rest so I can set up on stuff like weezing with no problem.Sleep talk so I don't make my self set up bait for them (still could be set up bait though) .Iron head for a good stab attack for when I feel it's readie to attack.

EVs:252hp for bulk,4def because leftover evs and 252spdef to take special hit's well (execpt special fighting and fire attacks ) aimed at weezing.

Rotom@ChoiceScraf
EVs:4def / 252spa / 252spe
Nature:Timid
Move:Thunderbolt
Move:ShadowBall
Move:HiddenPower Fighting
Move:Trick

Why this pokemon?
I choose rotom because he is my #1 check to flying types.He resistance thier flying stabs (and to some normal stabs too) .He is also my frst renvege killer to most pokemon.

Moves.
Thunderbolt for a great stab and to kill flying types.Shadowball for another stan move and to revenge ghost types.Hidden power fighting to deal damage to normal and steel types.Trick to srew with chansey and to help blazeiken set up.

EVs:4def to take flying attacks as I swich in,252pa to have full power and 252spe to outspeed as much as possible with a choice scraf.

Blaziken@LifeOrb
Trait:Blaze
EVs:252atk / 4def / 252spe
Nature:Adamant
Move:Sword Dance
Move:Flare Blitz
Move:LowKick
Move:ThunderPunch
Why this pokemon?
I choose blaziken because he is what the team is build around off.He is basicly trying to get up a sword dance and burn shit with flare blitz untill he cooks him self.I choose the team to be around him because he tear apart the UU metagame in a pinch, even slowbro has a hard time swiching in (after a sword dance of course).

Moves.
Sword dance to boost his attack.Flare blitz to burn shit alive.Low kick for stab on hevier pokemon and for houndoom.Thunder punch to kill water types.

EVs:252atk for power, 4def because I don't know and 252 spe to out because he's a sweeper.

so this is the team,hope you enjoy it and rate it for,again thank you.

threat list
black for not a threat
orange for sort of a threat
red for big threat
Offensive threats
Absol -sword dance: If it has pycho cut then weezing can't burn it and if there adamant then blaziken can outspeed it but if there jolly then then I have to fodder registeel to get the attack drop from super power.

Choice scraf / band-not much of a threat really, if it pursuits rotom or mesprit then blaziken can set up on that.Weezing can burn and wall it.

Attacking lead- U-turn againgst it then go to weezing.

Aggron-Choice band-registeel can take every but lowkick and start curseing, weezing can take every but headsmash and burn it, blaziken can outspeed it but can't swich in (I geuss on a icepunch) and kill with a lowkick or sword dance and rotom can't swich in but can kill with hidden power fighting.

subpunch-if it gets a sub up then weezing can break it with flamethrower (I thnk so) if it doen't have a sub the it can be revenge killed.

Rockpolish-if gets a rockpolish up then rotom can outspeeds it and hp fightings it,weezing can live a hit and burn it.

ALAKAZAM-choice specs-I must predict what move it's going to used or else something is dieing.Rotom can revenge kill it but can't swich in (I guess in a trick but thats to riskie).

Sub + 3 attacks-if gets up a sub then one to two of my pokemon are dieing.I usualy go to messprit to brack the sub with u-turn then go to registeel to take the shadwball and iron head for damage or if it subs.

Calm mind- not as threating as the sub set but if it gets to +1 then something is dieing so I can get rotom in safely.

Calm mind + encore-not a big threat I just don't execpt it but if doesn't have focus blast then registeel can handle it.

sub + encore-see calm mind + encore

attacking lead- U-turn with mesprit to rotom if it signal beams then kill with shadow ball.

Duel sceens- It's not alakzam I worried about it's what taking avantdge of the sceens but rotom can kill it or trick to cripple it, mesprit can trick or u-turn against it.

Altaria- Dragon dance- weezing can burn it and make it lose its boost by swiching out, registeel can take it's attacks pretty well.

Bulkie dragon dance-registeel takes it's attacks while he curses along with it.
choice band- weezing can take it's attacks and burn it, registeel can curse on its outrage.

Mono attacker-see bulkie dragon dance

choice specs-registeel can take its dragon attacks (although fire blast hurts)

ambipom- attacking lead-Mesprit takes the fake out deal damage with zen headbutt or u-turn to rotom. weezing can take it's attacks and can attack back.

LifeOrb-Weezing can take its attacks and burn it, rotom is immune to its stab attacks and can thunderbolt for massive damage (got to whatch out for pursiut / payback though).

Weather support-depends on what pokemon they have but same as the lifeorb set I geuss...

arcanine-morning glory-cloyster takes it's hits pretty well and surf for damage

LifeOrb-see morning glory

choice-again cloyster tanks its hits pretty well

attacking lead-mesprit u-turn to cloyster to set up spikes or surf it.

special attacker-cloyster

azumarill
choice band-cloyster can tank hits (execpt super power and double-edge), Weezing can burn it and thunderbolt.

subpunch-if it doesn't have a sub up then weezing can burn it, if it does then weezing can break it with thunderbolt.

restalk-rotom can thunderbolt

Blaziken-
Choice band / scraf-none of my pokemon can swich into this thing, I ethier have sack something to take the flare blitz then get in rotom or mesprit in safely to thunderbolt or zen headbutt it

Mix attacker-oh shit, again something has to die to get mesprit or rotom to swich in safely to kill it

sword dance-this is why it's on the team see above sets

drapion-
sword dance- weezing if it doesn't have tuant then I can burn it.

All out attacker-weezing but easier to wall

bulkie attack-again weezing if no tuant

dugtrio
sub-weezing

choice band / scraf-weezing

exeggutor
special attacker-registeel

all out attacker-registeel

sunny day- if no hidden power fire then registeel

feraligatr
dagon / sword dance-weezing

sub dance-weezing

chesto rest-weezing

sub fail-weezing

hariyama

all out attacker-weezing can pain split stall it till toxic / flame orb takes it toll

sub punch-weezing

hitmonlee
LifeOrb-weezing

choice band / scarf-weezing

sub-weezing

hitmontop

technician-weezing

LifeOrb-weezing

houndoom

mix nasty plot-blaziken

mix attakcer-blaziken

lead-swich to blaziken

choice-blaziken

kabutops

sword dance-weezing

lead- U-turn to weezing

offensive rapin spin-weezing

choice band-weezing

kangaskhan

physical attacker-weezing

sub punch-weezing

leafeon

sword dance-weezing, registeel

mismagius

nasty plot-registeel

calm mind-registeel

Moltres
LifeOrb-just keep rocks up

Choice-see lifeorb

nidoking

mix attacker-mesprit

lead-mesprit

special attacker-registeel

physcial attacker-weezing

omastar
rain dance-rotom outspeeds and KOs with thunderbolt

primeape

choice band / scraf-weezing

LifeOrb-weezing

qwilfish
sword dance-weezing, registeel

rhyperior

standerd-if no sub then weezing takes care of it

sub-cloyster but it has to take alot of damage

Rock polish-weezing

choice band-weezing

rotom

subsplit-registeel

choice-registeel but have to whatch out for trick

sceptile

choice-registeel but must whatch out for focus blast

LifeOrb-see choice

sword dance-weezing

mix attacker-weezing, registeel

scyther-

sword dance-weezing, registeel if no brick break

choice-see sword dance

swellow
guts-registeel

LifeOrb-regidteel
torterra

rock polish-weezing

choice band-weezing

sword dance-weezing

toxicroak

sword dance-weezing

nasty plot-mesprit can revenge kill it

ursaring

quick feet-rotom can revenge kill it

venusuar

special attacker- registeel

sword dance-weezing

mix attacker-registeel, weezing

choice-registeel, weezing

I'm sorry, but the post is very chaotic with not-so-good English and a lot of spelling mistakes. I don't think anyone feels like rating your team because of that. Sorry to say this but it's just the truth.

I'm sorry, but the post is very chaotic with not-so-good English and a lot of spelling mistakes. I don't think anyone feels like rating your team because of that. Sorry to say this but it's just the truth.
I disagree, I think it's not getting a lot of rates because it's 4th gen.

I'm sorry you think that.., I'll try and get better

Just a quick nitpick. 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD EV spread is better on Cloyster because maxing out HP means you can only switch into Stealth Rock 4 times instead of 5!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)