Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man, I'd forgotten about that Objection! hell yes!
All abilities
No items
Switching on

So I'll need a ref for that

Also
Moar 1v1s
1v1 Singles STRONGMON
1 Day DQ
ARENA: ASB TOURNEYMENT ARENA
requesting Items=ok for exp share.
So taking
Not gengar though
Items on
all abilities
switch = ko
Also

Anyway, I need more battles.
2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ
Arena: Wetlands
Just somewhere nice and wet and outside. Water covers the entire arena and is shallow enough to stand in, but deep enough to duck under. Seismic Activity is allowed, but Dig can only be used by Pokemon capable of surviving underwater, because that's where the ground is.

I'll be using second stage mons but you can go ahead and use whatever.
Dropping my challenge to iiMKUltra to accept LJ's battle.

Switch=lol
Abilities=all
Items=on

Accepting Objection!

Switch=okidoki
Items=OK for exp share, etc
Abilities=All

Me and Jesseus need a ref for our 1v1!

Also reffing Jesseus and Objection.

Open Challenge
3v3 singles
36 hour DQ for the players/2 days for the ref
No recoveries/3 chills
NFE

Description: Deep within the confines of Mount Coronet, there lies a place unlike any other. This circular area is a flat cavebed that is 100 meters in diameter. In the center lies a huge column of rock 20 meters in diameter extending from the floor to the ceiling about 60 meters up (basically, the place is huge). Running up the column is a ledge about 5 meters thick that curls around it (Sort of like the thread in a screw). Seismic disturbances constantly coat the area in a thick sandstorm that can't be canceled due to the ceiling. Sadly, there's no water source for moves like Surf and weather moves cannot be used but everything else goes.

Summary: Eternal Sandstorm, Indoor Arena, No External Water Source.

Open Challenge
3v3 singles
36 hour DQ for the players/2 days for the ref
No recoveries/3 chills
NFE

Description: Deep within the confines of Mount Coronet, there lies a place unlike any other. This circular area is a flat cavebed that is 100 meters in diameter. In the center lies a huge column of rock 20 meters in diameter extending from the floor to the ceiling about 60 meters up (basically, the place is huge). Running up the column is a ledge about 5 meters thick that curls around it (Sort of like the thread in a screw). Seismic disturbances constantly coat the area in a thick sandstorm that can't be canceled due to the ceiling. Sadly, there's no water source for moves like Surf and weather moves cannot be used but everything else goes.

Summary: Eternal Sandstorm, Indoor Arena, No External Water Source.
I'll accept this.

No Items
Switch = KO
1 ability

EDIT: Dropped to take Temperentia.
One ability
Switch=KO
Items=off

Offering up a challenge!
3 vs 3 singles, 36 hour DQ all
BRT may not be above 17
Arena: Indiana
Yup, the state of insane weather. The arena is a large field of corn. Weather only lasts three rounds, and Tailwind one, but they all have insane effects. It starts raining for three round unless changed.
-Rain: Normal effects, chance of getting struck by lightning at the end of a round (30% normally, 50% if airborne by Fly or Bounce). It will deal: 0 damage immune, 5 4x resist, 10 2x resist, 15 neutral, 20 2SE, 25 4SE, 50 in the theoretically possible drenched 4x resist.
-Sun: Normal effects. Every three energy spent will deal 1 damage to the user.
-Sand: Reduces accuracy by one stage to all Pokemon who aren't immune in addition to normal effects.
-Hail: Normal effects, +5 BP to Ice moves
-Tailwind: +1 priority to all attacks

5 Chills/2 recovers

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE
1v1 Singles (send 1 mon to ref)
1 Recover/11 Chills
1 Day DQ (extra 11 hours for ref)
NFE Battle
Battle Subway Arena

Open Challenge
6v6 NFE Singles (Cannot have evolved yet, 2 TC Rariry)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Day DQ (one-time 3 day extension for all parties)
Arena: Hyperbolic Time Chamber

That's right, the hyperbolic time chamber of Dragon Ball Z fame. Here, Gravity is always in effect. A la Subway, the strange environment allows for the success of all moves like Dive, Earthquake, etc. In addition, the weather cannot be manipulated; it instead fluctuates between two weathers: Extreme Heat (about 45 degrees Celsius), which gives a +3 boost to the BAP of Fire-Type moves and deals 1 damage for every 10 Energy a Pokemon uses during the round, and Bone-Chilling Cold (about -20 degrees Celsius), which gives a +3 boost to the BAP of Water- and Ice-Type moves and has a 20% chance of inflicting Freeze on Pokemon that use less than 6 Energy in a given action. Pokemon with extraordinarily weak constitutions (ex. Ditto, Grimer) cannot battle here, as they will collapse under the intense gravity.
^MINE

Items=Off
Switch=KO
Abilities=All
This still requires a ref; if you're interested, feel free to take it ^_^

(Note: I don't usually bump, but since refs were being active lately, I figured I'd game it while I could)

Well, dropping my match with Albinoloon (no triples refs these days :/) to accept Leethoof's.

One Ability
Items On
Switch=N/A

EDIT: I shall also take Tortferngatr vs. LJ and Engineer vs. Iss. PM Teams

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Registration might be up, but there is still more training for me to do.

Open Challenge

2v2 Doubles (FE)
1 day DQ
1 Recover/2 Chill
ASB Arena

Training Match, 2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Arena: Unown Soup (or something else more exciting)
Bring what you want, I'mma be using NFE.

EDIT: ??? Absolutely nothing?

Accpeting Simon

Switch= INSERT FUNNY PHRASE HERE
Items= INSERT ANOTEHR FUNNY JOKE THAT MEANS NO
Abilites= None (that's right, no funny joke here)

EDIT: Also issuing a melee

1v1v1v1 melee
DQ 2 days for players 4 days for ref
2 recoveries/2 chills
Arena: Well, I'm not going to become a flying type gym leader 'cause of objection so I'll use it one last time.

Field Type: Flying
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Anything
Restrictions:
1. Only the following Pokemon lines can use Rock Type moves: Regirock, the Gigalith line, the Golem line, the Steelix Line, the Aggron Line, the Rhyperior line, Terrakion and Arceus. Also if the rock type move is 4x SE STAB is removed.
2. Electric Type moves don't hit SE unless it would originally have hit 4x SE, in which case it will only hit 2x SE. All paralyzing effects of Electric type moves is removed
3. Ice type moves won't get STAB and all pokemon that don't gain STAB from Ice type moves will not be able to use special type Ice type Attacks. Hail has no effect on this rule.
4. Ice Type moves also can't hit for SE, if they do ice moves will only do neutral damage.
5. No Sandstorms.

Aaah Cloud City, or rather a perfect replica of it built in the middle of Route 129, Hoenn Region close to Ever Grande City.This city heavily favours Flying Type Pokemon due to sereval instalments ment for comfort but also cancels out Flying Type pokemon's weakness'. For example there are no rocks in the city, meaning only a handful of pokemon can use rock moves, these pokemon usally have rocks as part of there body. Lightninng rods are used to store electricity but they alo draw a lot of power away from powerful electric type moves. There is also a temperature leveling system (TLS) which keeps the tempature at a certain level. This however, nerfs the ice type attacks as residents like tropic temperatures all day all night (apart from on ski day but MB takes a day off on that day as well!). The person in control of the TLS comes from Hawaii, so 2x and 4x SE ice type attacks will do neatrul damage because the person will turn up the arena's tempurature! Also Sandstorm may not come into effect as the gym arena isn't near the beach which unlike other aspects of the city, is natural.

First person chooses items.
The second chooses abilites
The third doesn't get to choose anything, sorry.

Challenging SoS

2v2 NFE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries/chills
Arena: Mt. Totem

15,673 feet up in the clouds, Mt. Totem looms over Ilex forest. Nothing particularly special about the arena apart from the dense cedar woods, soft clay earth, and the eighteen totems that seem to tower over the competitors in a small clearing. If a totem is broken, it will summon a Braviary to its defence. Weather may be used, and no particular water scource.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I'm still doing this.

6v6 BRAWL [Training]
3 Day DQ
2 Recover / 5 Chills, though I doubt we'll be needing them.

Simple arena again.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge (2 slots)

I need training battles for some of my mons, which are slightly developed.

Conditions:

2vs2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
Arena: Pokemon Chess Board

Arena: Pokemon Chess Board
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Multiples

Restrictions: None

Description:

The Pokemon Chess Board is an intricate arena, the effects of which change based on the Pokemon used. It is set on an artificial field consisting of alternating 8x8 black and white squares about 5 square feet each. All Attacks can be utilized, as the chess board will create any necessary element for the attack. Be warned that effects will disappear after each action and will have to generated from scratch, so the arena for example cannot be flooded out, even if Rain is summoned. Weathers still last their full duration and have all their other battle effects.

The Arena benefits or handicaps players based on the Pokemon they select in the following ways:

• If one player has more fully evolved Pokemon than the other, each of that player's Pokemon will lose one Rank in each stat (including HP), as well as 20% of their speed. Pokemon in their second of three stages do not count as fully evolved for this purpose.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like weaknesses, all of the shared weaknesses of that player's active Pokemon will be reduced to 2x, regardless of their ordinary severity.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like STABs, the STAB bonus of that STAB is increased by 1.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like Attacks, the Base Attack Power of those shared attacks is increased by 1.

Alchemator said:
6v6 BRAWL [Training]
3 Day DQ
2 Recover / 5 Chills, though I doubt we'll be needing them.

Simple arena again.
I will accept this, I have several weakishmons.

Ability: All Abilities
Switch: = lol
Items: Off

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, perhaps I should have been clearer. It's an FE battle.

E: [13:10] <~Deck_Knight> In that case I'll probably use weakmons to spite you anyway

Where's the insane ref then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)