Round 53 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Evire]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol 'boss', he was nothing except a scrub. Won't say much about him in this post which will get deleted.

Are you kidding me? He isn't a scrub? He turned me into a good battler? He helped me win the tutee tourney? So Idk what you're talking about. You're the only scrub around here you (BAN ME PLEASE). Stone4lfie :].

Woah, I just realized there is a stone hater here.
Stone_Cool is an awesome guy, so stop hatin' nigga
I gotchur back

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Are you kidding me? He isn't a scrub? He turned me into a good battler? He helped me win the tutee tourney? So Idk what you're talking about. You're the only scrub around here you (BAN ME PLEASE). Stone4lfie :].
Amen homie.

Woah, I just realized there is a stone hater here.
Stone_Cool is an awesome guy, so stop hatin' nigga
I gotchur back
Amen homie.
Backing these dudes up, since Stone is a great guy, tutor, and friend. I give him a lot of credit to turning me into a better player.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Tomorrow marks the one month anniversary of this thread: AKA you tutees need to step it up when it comes to scheduling a time to battle. There were only 12 matches in total, shouldn't be that hard to get them all. What's going on here? The other tutees from the past two tutee tournaments would be ashamed :p.

Tomorrow marks the one month anniversary this thread got posted: AKA you tutees need to step it up when it comes to scheduling a time to battle. There were only 12 matches in total, shouldn't be that hard to get them all. What's going on here? The other tutees from the past two tutee tournaments would be ashamed :p.
js, I am ashamed Bloo. Step it up tutees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)