Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Missingno. Master, take a Squirtle and name him Koops, after the sidekick from Paper Mario TYD.
Like Koops, this Squirtle is very nervous and full of self-doubt.
He constantly hides in his shell, so he must use Withdraw immediately every time he is sent out. (After level 10)
He must face the lackeys in Hooktail Castle to evolve. (Solo three trainer-owned Pokémon in a cave.)

When it evolves to Wartortle, it gains a small measure of self-confidence.
He only has to use Withdraw if he's facing Dark-, Ghost-, or Bug- types. (It still gets a little freaked out, sometimes)
He decides to help you on your adventure, so he must solo at least one Pokémon in each gym. (Doesn't have to belong to the gym leader)
He can evolve again if he faces Hooktail, Bonetail, and Gloomtail. (Soloes three dragon-types)

As a Blastoise, Koops becomes confident and proud of it's typing and power.
He can never use Withdraw again, as he doesn't want to hide from the world.
However, he becomes a little too enthusiastic about the water-type.
It can only use Water-type moves from then on.

To show off, he must solo three Pokémon in the elite four.
All three must belong to different trainers, unless this conflicts with a different solo.

Good luck!

@Missingno. Master

You recieve Babs the Venonat for your challange.

Perplexed has always been confused as to who he was. As a Venonat he thinks of himself as some sort of genius and he thinks as though he can confuse people with his mind. Therefore he must always use Confusion (once he learns it) when he enters battle and must continue to use it until he has either defeated the opposing trainer or has confused the opposing pokemon. To evolve he must solo 3 gym trainers in Koga's gym with only Confusion. When he evolves into Venomoth he loses the perception of the genius, however he know refuses to acknowledge the excsistance of technology. Meaning he can only learn level up moves. But, he loses this ignorance if he is able to defeat 2 of Blaine's pokemon without the help of any other pokemon (solo). Also, while he is a Venomoth, its HP may not be healed by Pokemon centers as it doesn't trust the machines to make him healthy. (He may use centers for PP recovery however).

EDIT: Also, for my challange, I wish to have more later game Pokemon now seeing as I have 4 pokemon that are available at the start of the game.

@Missingno. Master, oops, didn't know that EndQuote was gonna give you a starter. I'm gonna give you... Siberia the Seel. This Seel was raised by Mama Russia, so it must show it's superiority by soloing 20 Ice-type Pokemon before it's evolution with only Ice-type moves. It must also solo Lorelei as a Dewgong, because, y'know, Mama Russia > Lorelei.

Treecko challange edited, college internet messed up earlier :( So Tyranitorphantom only has to solo 2 of Flannery's Pokemon, not all of them as I accidently said.

Missingno Master, take Eat This the Hitmonchan. It must know one elemental punch of your choice, Mega Punch, Rock Tomb, and a status move.

MoreaThanBored, I am happy to see that Random is useful to you. Keep me updated.

1: Seel. Must use only Ice moves to solo 20 Ice-types before evolving, must solo Lorelei as a Dewgong.
2: Hitmonchan. Must know an elemental punch, Mega Punch, Rock Tomb, and a status move.

OK, keep 'em coming!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Missingno., take OMGWTFBBQ the rattata. It may not use any attacks that involve biting or fangs (crunch, super fang, etc.), and it must be the last of your pokemon to evolve.

Also, I'll do one for Black. I'd like a starter and at least one water type (these can overlap if you feel like.)

PARTY:
1. Wosha-ott the Oshawott. Must switch out upon taking a critical hit. After learning focus energy, must use focus energy before attacking. Can become Dewott after 10 crits and Samurott after 15 more. Must solo Clay and 3 E4 pokemon.
2. Master C. the Bisharp. Must solo 8th gym and all possible incarnations of N.
3. Basculin (who I shall name Krillin for no apparent reason). Must have adaptability and cannot use TMs or HMs.
4. Aqua the Maractus. Must have water absorb. Moveset must contain synthesis, ingrain, and an absorb-family move at all times. Must use synthesis every time its hp hits the red (ingrain if synthesis is PP-less)

Oh yea, I'm going to nickname all my mons, so if you don't give me a name I'll choose one for myself.

Walrein, take an Oshawott and name her Wosha-ott.
This little otter is convinced she is from the Dream World, and that her ability is Shell Armor.
As such, she believes she is impervious to critical hits.
If she takes a critical hit, she must switch out immediately, denying the event ever took place.

In addition, after she learns Focus Energy at level 13, Wosha-ott decides to flaunt her imaginary Shell Armor.
She must use Focus Energy before being able to use attacking moves.

She can evolve after dealing ten crits, and evolve again after dealing another fifteen.

She must solo Clay and at least three Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

Walrien, take Master C. <---that dot is included. Who is Master C. You might ask. Well he is a Power Ranger. This means Bisharp. He must solo the entire dragon gym, trainers and leader. Because he is a good guy, he must solo N when possible. No other restrictions.

1: Seel. Must use only Ice moves to solo 20 Ice-types before evolving, must solo Lorelei as a Dewgong.
2: Hitmonchan. Must know an elemental punch, Mega Punch, Rock Tomb, and a status move.
3: Rattata. Can't use any biting moves and must be the last of my Pokémon to evolve.

Rejecting the Squirtle and the Venonat, as the requirements borderline ridiculous. Well thought-out, but borderline ridiculous.

And just to reiterate;

2: On that note, no nicknames, please.

EDIT: Walrein, take a Basculin. Must have Adaptability, cannot learn moves from TMs or HMs. Move relearner is acceptable.

Poor Koops remains unloved...

Replace it with a nameless Charmander.
As soon as possible, it can only use Fire-type moves.
It must solo three Pokémon in the elite four.

EDIT: ...I know...
-evil laugh-

SECOND EDIT: Certainly. I assume you mean HMs like Fly and Strength.

3: Rattata. Can't use any biting moves and must be the last of my Pokémon to evolve.
4: Charmander. As soon as it can use Fire moves it can use only those. Must solo 3 Pokemon in the Elite 4.

(Charmander learns Ember before learning Metal Claw. Brock is gonna be a nightmare...)

Question. Can the Charmander learn non-Fire moves provided it doesn't use them?

Raptor Ruler, you get an old challenge that was rejected, because of confusion, I will add a summary.
you get IAMNOTAWEAKLING(even though you may want to kill me) the Natu(IANAW for short). IANAW, when he was little, his family was always called weaklings, so he decided to join you to show those wretched other mean Furret and Noctowl who's boss. IANAW must solo every furret and noctowl in the game, and must solo 3 gym leaders, one of which must be Bugsy, without more than 10 uses of SE moves . IANAW must also solo every trainer with a Furret and/or Noctowl, and 15 others, to show his superiority. To evolve, win 25 pokeathalons with IANAW, to show those pesky Furret/Noctowl he is not a weakling!!!!

Once he evolves, though, he matures so he must now KO, not solo, but KO, every Furret and Noctowl you face, along with 5GLMP's(Gym leader's main pokemon) being no higher level than the highest leveled member of your team, which cannot be higher than 12 levels above the level of the GLMP's. Win 25 pokeathalons with IANAW as a Noctowl to prove that maturity beats struggle every time. His new mission is to find his parents, and tell them that he has did it, he made their dreams come true, so you must now go and catch 10 noctowl, and find the 2 that have the closest natures to him, and are 1 male and 1 female. These are his parents, are to each be named Champion, and must be revered in every way, never faint, and just for props, go ahead and sing "We are the Champions" every time IANAW or his parents enter battle.

In summary,
-Natu named IAMNOTAWEAKLING, or IANAW if that's to long.
-Solo every Noctowl and Furret/Sentret in the game
-Solo 2 gym leaders, including Bugsy, where you get no more than 10 uses of SE moves
-Win 25 pokeathelons with IANAW to evolve.
-Once evolved, KO all Noctowl and Furret/Sentret you face.
-Win 25 more pokeathelons with IANAW
-Once above is complete, catch 10 Noctowl, 5 of each gender.
-The 2 with the closest gender to IANAW are his parents, should each be named Champion, and must never faint.
-Sing "We are the Champions" every time each is sent in, if you'd like.

Missingo Master, you get a version of my challenge to King Serperior, Ball the Sandshrew.

You get a sandshrew. This sandshrew has 0 restrictions, yay for you!! Just complete a few things first:

1) Use Defence Curl against 40 different pokemon to forget Defence Curl, which must be forgotten by the 3th gym, and you can evolve after this restriction has been completed.

2) Learn Sand Tomb before the E4, and use it against 75 different pokemon to forget it.

3) Use Sandstorm in every gym battle not being stolen.

4) Solo Lt. Surge and Koga, one of which must be done without SE moves.

5) A maximum of 1 status move at a time.

6) Solo any 6 pokemon in the E4, 3 of which must be without SE moves.

Also, after Koga, you get to remove one other restriction EXCEPT the Defence Curl one, which you HAVE to complete before the solos, of course.

Walrein, you get Pebble the Dwebble. Pebble must always keep 1 rock move from its original moveset, or the first rock move it learns, and use it evey time it is sent into battle, and every 25th turn it must be sent in, and use that move, to spread pebbles around the world. Solo 2 gym leaders, using the rock move at least 5 times each. Skyla and Brycen cannot be soloed. Pebble must use the rock type move against 40 different pokemon to evolve. Once it evolves, use the rock type move against 50 more pokemon. Also, solo each of those 50 pokemon, 35 of which must be trainer-owned, and solo 15 trainers. Good luck to all and can't wait for my update this weekend!!

@Walrein, take Aqua the Maractus. It loves healing itself. It must have the Ability, Water Absorb. It must have and keep:
-Absorb/Mega Drain/Giga Drain
-Ingrain
-Synthesis
-A move of your choice.
It must use Synthesis when it's health is in the red (Ingrain if Synthesis is out of PP).
Good Luck!

Missingno. Master, take a Caterpie. This little feller has no restrictions until it evolves! Congratulations! But after it evolves, things get a little less simple.

It must learn one of the powder moves (Sleep powder, Stun Spore, or Poison Powder) ASAP and keep at least one of them forever. It can only attack opponents that have been afflicted with a status condition. It must Solo Sabrina if you wish to use it in the Elite 4.

Good luck and enjoy!

4: Charmander. As soon as it can use Fire moves it can use only those. Must solo 3 Pokemon in the Elite 4.
5: Caterpie. Upon becoming a Butterfree, must learn and keep either Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder, or a combination of the above forever, and can't battle the Elite 4 unless it solos Sabrina. Can't attack opponents that aren't statused.

EDIT: Axmaster68 and SuperSaiyan, as I'm already up to five Pokémon, I'm going to have to choose between the Pokémon you give me. Also, as I won't be able to get Seel without having Surf in the first place, I must insist that my last Pokémon be able to learn Surf.

EDIT2: Jimera0, I assume that by "It can only attack opponents that have been afflicted with a status condition", you mean offensive attacks? IE: Butterfree has to simply use its powder attack before it's able to use damaging attacks?

Missingno. Master, just take what Axmaster68 gives you. Also, you can catch other Pokemon to use HMs, you just can't battle with them. So the last Pokemon doesn't have to be able to learn Surf. Unless you want to only catch the 6. I think thats what Jimera0 meant. It can only attack offensively against a statused Pokemon.

@RaptorRuler: You get a Tyrogue named Grasshoppr. He is in training to become the greatest Fighting-type of ALL TIME, so he may only use Tackle until he evolves. You have control over what he evolves into, but each evolution has different restrictions:

Megaman the Hitmonchan: He must learn Buster (Vacuum Wave) and the elemental punches ASAP and never forget them. He must solo one Elite Four member of each league with no healing to prove himself, finishing off each of the member's Pokemon with Vacuum Wave.

Glass Legs the Hitmonlee: Oh no, his legs broke upon evolution! He may never learn any move with 'Kick' in the name, but you must teach him Focus Punch/Close Combat and Sucker Punch/Mind Reader so he can still demolish his foes (he may never forget the two of those you choose; the other moves are your choice as long as they don't involve kicking). He must solo two Gym Leaders in each of Johto and Kanto.

Hypno-Disc the Hitmontop: He loves to spin, so you must teach him Rapid Spin and Gyro Ball so he can spin, and Agility and Focus Energy so he can spin fast without tipping over. He must keep all four moves forever. No other restrictions because that is one crappy moveset.

Missingno. Master, just take what Axmaster68 gives you. Also, you can catch other Pokemon to use HMs, you just can't battle with them. So the last Pokemon doesn't have to be able to learn Surf. Unless you want to only catch the 6. I think thats what Jimera0 meant. It can only attack offensively against a statused Pokemon.
I would prefer to only catch the six, though I'm likely to make an exception in Flash's case, as I hate getting saddled with that move until I get to the move deleter.

EDIT: On that note, Axmaster68, I'm afraid I'll have to decline the Sandshrew.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Axmaster68's Dwebble is declined due to the fact that that is WAY too much counting to keep track of. Very well-thought-out, though.

PARTY:
1. Wosha-ott the Oshawott. Must switch out upon taking a critical hit. After learning focus energy, must use focus energy before attacking. Can become Dewott after 10 crits and Samurott after 15 more. Must solo Clay and 3 E4 pokemon.
2. Master C. the Bisharp. Must solo 8th gym and all possible incarnations of N.
3. Basculin (who I shall name Krillin for no apparent reason). Must have adaptability and cannot use TMs or HMs.
4. Aqua the Maractus. Must have water absorb. Moveset must contain synthesis, ingrain, and an absorb-family move at all times. Must use synthesis every time its hp hits the red (ingrain if synthesis is PP-less)

@Walrein: You get 1337 the Pansear. It can only have 1 Fire-type move at a time, must evolve at level 33, and must solo 7 Gym Leader Pokémon.

Yay new Scramble thread! ^^

@Walrein: Take NotCrafty the Sandile. NotCrafty is very jealous of it's close neighbor Scraggy. For this reason, whenever you see a Scraggy or Scrafty, NotCrafty must switch in, and attempt to 2HKO it. If it does not then it must switch out due to rejection. If you see a Dark or Fighting typer (not Scraggy/fty) then you must use a status move, followed by your strongest attack. Solo the E4 member not being solo'd by your starter.

Walrein, you get Pebble the Dwebble. Pebble must always keep 1 rock move from its original moveset, or the first rock move it learns, and use it evey time it is sent into battle, and every 25th turn it must be sent in, and use that move, to spread pebbles around the world. Solo 2 gym leaders, using the rock move at least 5 times each. Skyla and Brycen cannot be soloed. Pebble must use the rock type move against 40 different pokemon to evolve. Once it evolves, use the rock type move against 50 more pokemon. Also, solo each of those 50 pokemon, 35 of which must be trainer-owned, and solo 15 trainers. Good luck to all and can't wait for my update this weekend!!
@Walrein, if you'd like, you can disregard the every 25th turn thing and the using the rock move at least 5 times each thing, if you'd like. So, if you'd like, here is a summary:
-Pebble the Dwebble
-must know and keep the first rock type move it has when you catch it or it learns(if there are 2 or more your pick)
-use the move against 50 trainer-owned pokemon, 25 before evolution.
-solo 2 gym leaders and 15 trainers.
-as an added restriction, have no other rock type moves AND act as under Torment at all times.
Again, good luck to all! (Raptor, don't forget my earlier post)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)