Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Chieliee, you get Flow the Vannilite. Flow must always have a move in each of these catagories:
1)Flow- Icy Wind
2)Safety- Harden
3)Boost-less- Mist
4)Shocking- Astonish
All of these moves must be kept, but you get to replace one and evolve if you complete these:
1) Solo 15 trainers with neutral STABs
2) Solo at least 2 of a gym leader's pokemon with SE only attacks
3) KO 5 pokemon at +6 Def and use mist against each
To remove another, complete these 2:
1) Solo 25 pokemon with the new move that the move is NFE to each
2) Solo 15 pokemon at +6 Def, 5 of which you must use Mist on, with the new attack, and their STABs must be neutral.
You get to remove another and evolve again if you complete these 5:
1)Solo 2 gym leaders, and Iris/Drayden cannot be soloed.
2)Solo 30 pokemon with SE STABs.
3)Catch 5 more Vannilite/ish, and the 2 with the closest nature to Flow are his parents, which must never faint, and be in a box named Champions, with each having the name Champion.
4)Either Harden or Mist must be with you up to this point, and you must either get to +6 or use mist twice against 55 pokemon.
5)Use an RNG to choose a member of your party, and Flow must always be in your party, along with that member.
Either way, you must give Flow Leftovers ASAP, and you are stuck with one move no matter what.

V1ral, you get Romeo the BOY Snivy. Romeo, like in the play Romeo and Juliet, is quite the lady's man, so he must know attract ASAP, and use it against every female pokemon he battles, which must be at least 150. He must solo that same number of male pokemon, including 1 full gym leader(ex. Chili or Burgh). When he completes the above, execpt only has 50 of each solo/using of a move completed, and has reached at least level 23. Once he evolves, all restrictions carry through, and he must learn and keep a move in each of these catagories:
1)Blade:Leaf Blade/Vine Whip
2)Lover:Attract
3)Elimination:Gastro Acid
4)Squish: Wrap
All must be learned ASAP, and each of the above move usages/solos must be completed before evolution, and you must evolve at level 37.
Once he evolves, you get to remove either Gastro Acid or Wrap, but not both, and the others you are stuck with. If you choose a boosting move, you can use it only until you get to +6 10 times before you must forget the move, anything lower than +6 in a battle is OK. You must have Romeo solo any 1 member of the E4, or 5 E4 pokemon, and the Attract restriction is gone for the E4 only, along with N and Ghestis.

Paradox, you get Pebble the Dwebble. Pebble must know the first level up or be caught with a rock type move and keep it forever. Pebble's goal in life is to spread pebbles around the world, so he must solo 175 pokemon with the rock type move, and solo 2 gym leaders using the move at least 5 times in each. He must solo 50 pokemon that the rock type move is NFE on with the move to evolve. Once he evolves, he needs to spread more Pebbles, so he must solo 1 member of the E4, and he must know only 1 move more powerful than the rock type move, unless it is SR, where he gets two. Once Pebble completes those except the E4, rename him StgPeb, short for Seargent Pebble, as he completed his mission from the Sand team base, earning him quite the rankup, meaning you get a 3rd move, but it must be 50 or less BP. Also, you can, and must now breed him until you get a Dwebble with a Modest nature, and name him or her PvtPeb, short for Private Pebble II, and PvtPeb must complete half of each of his father's solos, except the E4 and the GL solos, when you should rename him CptPeb, short for Corprate Pebble, in which case his father is ready to face the E4, certain his son will be okay if he goes off for a while.

Good luck to all and I will post my friend's now full team in a bit! Thanks to all who gave a pokemon to my friend!

Also, Tyranitarphantom, a few things to clear up from my challenge to you: The solos must be at the level of one of the gym leader's lowest leveled pokemon, and the moveset should go like this:
1)Absorb/Mega Drain(Only 1 and Absorb MUST be used to solo each of Burgh and Brycen)
2)Helping Hand/Unuseable Filler
3)After You/Unuseable Filler
4)Sunny Day/Entrainment/Unuseable Filler(Sunny Day MUST be used if you reach a level 3 penalty).
Sorry for the mistakes, and good luck(You're gonna need it)

@Oh My Biscuts, accepted. Sorry BeastMode, but you were just a bit too late. Hopefully you can give another pokemon for me sometime!
Team so far:
-Snouty the Tepig, who will use Flame Charge right away after Tepig is sent in after lvl 15.(Endquote)
-Batman the Woobat, who will know 1 dark, 1 flying, and 1 status move along with psychic.(Super Saiyan)
-Blitzle, who must not evolve until it singlehandedly KO's 2 of Skyla's pokemon.(Texas Cloverleaf)
-Darumakka, who must have no more than 2 physical attacks, and will solo any 8 total pokemon from 4 or more gym leaders(sorry I had to change it in case there would be more, but 8 pokemon will still be soloed).(Walrein)
-TSBW1 the Venipede. It has to use Rollout once per gym leader. After they have cleared Cold Storage they can evolve it into Whirlipede, and then once again into Scolipede when they've beaten Twist Mountain. It can never learn Megahorn.(Ziposaki)
-Complex the Tympole. He must choose one restriction from each of the following categories for each of Tympole's evolutionary stages and may not repeat a restriction:

Category 1: Moves
May not use STAB.
May only use physical moves.
May only use special moves.

Category 2: Opponents
May only fight opponents against whom its STAB(s) are:
Not very effective
Neutral
Super Effective

Category 3: Healing Restrictions
May only be healed at Pokemon Centers.
May only be healed using berries.
May only be healed using items.

Category 4: Item Restrictions
May only hold berries.
May hold any item that is not a berry.
May not hold an item.

Category 5: Soloing (may use any attack, regardless of move restrictions)
Must solo 2 Gym Leaders' Main Pokemon.
Must solo a Gym, both Trainers and Leader.
Must solo one battle with two of Cheren, Bianca, and N.

Complex may evolve after completing the solo requirement. (Dummy007)
-Take a Pansage and name it Clover. Clover likes berries very much, so it must always hold a berry ASAP. Once it uses up a berry, it must immediately be given a new one after the battle. Keep track of this. Solo Clay to Bianca on Route 6/Driftveil City to evolve into Simisage. Once you get to the Elite 4, count the number of berries you used up. Good luck. (Talkinglion)
-LIGHTS the Joltik, who must know 2 Electric type moves ASAP, and be used in every non-reserved major battle.(Oh My Biscuts)
The team is complete! I will try to get my friend to get a Smogon and update the challenge, but I will try to get the scoop as much as possible.

@Axmaster, if you want to be tortured: Slowpoke the Patrat, which can only use moves which existed in Gen 1. Bite is not allowed. Solo 25 trainers to evolve.

Updated my post with more Pokemon for White version. Since I've gotten 3 already, I'll just queue up the rest while I'm at it (note: please read the post before giving me a Pokemon)

Also, I've chosen to change my Emerald challenge to a Ruby challenge, as I want to play on a cartridge, I couldn't find my Emerald cart, but on the other hand,

I'm rather well-stocked with Ruby version carts.

Dude, when it says "Catch 'em all," it means Pokémon, not cartridges. :)

Also, I changed Gutsy's restrictions a little.
Instead of needing to get two crits in a row, it needs two crits in three successive battles.

Tyranitarphantom of the future, take a Tepig. Name it Flamesy.
This Tepig must also pass...THE GAUNTLET (Part 2)
In the beginning, it can use only Tackle.
1) Solo Cress to unlock Ember.
2) Inflict a burn with Ember five times to unlock Defense Curl and Rollout.
3) Use a Defense Curl plus Rollout combo to solo every trainer in Burgh's gym except Burgh to unlock Rock Smash. (TM)
4) Solo Clay and every trainer in his gym with only Rock Smash. You may now use whatever moves you want.

Flamesy must solo Bianca or Cheren without using STAB to evolve. The battles in Nuvema Town and Striaton City/Route 2 do not count.
This can be done at any time.

Finally, Flamesy must solo Iris and at least two Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

Updated my post with more Pokemon for White version. Since I've gotten 3 already, I'll just queue up the rest while I'm at it (note: please read the post before giving me a Pokemon)

Also, I've chosen to change my Emerald challenge to a Ruby challenge, as I want to play on a cartridge, I couldn't find my Emerald cart, but on the other hand,

I'm rather well-stocked with Ruby version carts.
Damn, I've never had any more than one of the same version XD.

But this is bad for my Challange, because this means you aren't able to get Marill until you get surf unless you trade... Let me know if you need a new challange. I'm really disappointed that this screws up my Marill one though, I worked hard on that one >.<

BIG BAD EDIT: Nevermind, apparently you can find it in the grass on Route 117 on any Hoenn game *Breathes a sigh of relief*. My challange doesn't change otherwise with the switch of version so everything else should be fine.

TyranitarPhantom, changing carts doesn't change my challenge. Carry Big Banks through to Ruby. Also, the TMs that are bought using Big Bank's money are to be taught to him ASAP. For his champion solo, replace Gyrados and Whiscash with whatever Pokemon that Steven has in the same slot as Wallace's.

Edit: Big Banks must solo Claydol without STAB and Aggron without SE attacks. As a bonus, he mus also solo Wallace's Milotic because he was denied his original challenge.

TyranitarPhantom, changing carts doesn't change my challenge. Carry Big Banks through to Ruby. Also, the TMs that are bought using Big Bank's money are to be taught to him ASAP. For his champion solo, replace Gyrados and Whiscash with whatever Pokemon that Steven has in the same slot as Wallace's.
That'll be Claydol and Aggron

EDIT: Got it

Damn, I've never had any more than one of the same version XD.

But this is bad for my Challange, because this means you aren't able to get Marill until you get surf unless you trade... Let me know if you need a new challange. I'm really disappointed that this screws up my Marill one though, I worked hard on that one >.<

BIG BAD EDIT: Nevermind, apparently you can find it in the grass on Route 117 on any Hoenn game *Breathes a sigh of relief*. My challange doesn't change otherwise with the switch of version so everything else should be fine.
Glad to hear it

@Tyranitarphantom, looks like Geogal will be fine switched to Ruby Version.

Minor Scramble Update: Hax FTW defeated Bugsy finally and I got my second badge. I defeated my Rival with ease. His Quilava only used Smokescreen and Leer, even against Gay Dino. I caught a Paras, hatched Togepi, and retrieved the 2 Farfetch'd,earning HM01. I taught Cut to Paras and Headbutt to Gay Dino and Hax FTW (who has now fulfilled his movepool requirements). On to Goldenrod City to battle Whitney and catch Moxie!

Posting up my newest challenge!!!!!

I tallied the votes, and the end result is that I will be Monotyping Pearl with Water Types!

1. READ THE RULES. If you clearly haven't read the rules, I will ignore your post.

2. This is a monotype run. I am only using pokemon that are half or pure water type.

3. I can trade with all other 4th gen games.

4. Hard challenges are a yes, masochistic/grinding intensive challenges are a no.

5. All pokemon must reach their final form eventually.

6. No Lapras, Feebas, or Surskit, as I don't have them on any game.

7. No more than one pure water type, and no more than one starter (can be any gen).

8. The following people have a challenge reserved if they want one: TM13, Newby N00b, Axmaster. These were people who contributed heavily to the failed PMD scramble. To prove you read the rules, bold the species name when you post a challenge.

COME AT ME BROS

ShinySkarmory, you get Penguino the Piplup!
Somebody forgot the umlaut on his name, and that makes this tiny penguin ANGRY!
It is always under the effects of Taunt.
In battle, it gets so angry it cannot switch out and must relentlessly attack until either it or the foe faints.
Finally, in double battles, it must attack the teammate next to it. It still cannot switch.

It must vent it's frustration to evolve to Prinplup. Solo ten water-types with only Fury-Attack.

It can evolve to Empoleon after it settles it's differences with it's teammates. It must KO at least three teammates in double battles.
After this, it can be used normally in double battles.

It must solo one trainer in Gardenia's gym, two in Crasher Wake's, and at least three Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

shinyskarmory take a Psyduck. This Psyduck thinks that it is a Psychic type as opposed to a Water type, so it may only use Psychic attacks. May evolve after soloing Maylene. At this point it realizes that it is a Water type so now refuses to use Psychic attacks and may only use Water attacks. Once you capture/beat Palkia, it realizes that combining water with different type is a beautiful thing to do, so each of it's moves must be of a different type.

Reserving Chinchou for ShinySkarmory. Editing right now.

EDIT: You get TSDP01 the Chinchou. Its name is TSDP1 because I'm lazy with NNs, but really it believes it is Rudolph the Red-Nose Stantler. It is not so deluded it believes it is a Stantler, but it thinks it has the same role as Rudolph. It must have the ability Illuminate for that reason, because how else would it light up the night without it? It must be male, because what Rudolph is female? It must learn Flash ASAP. Whenever it starts out a battle or it is nighttime while you are playing, it must use Flash first turn before anything else. Ice Beam/Blizzard is a must, because TSDP01 spent so much time in the snow, it learned how to control it. Of the 2 moveslots you have left, neither can be Surf, because why Surf when you can Fly? You can evolve it when you use up all of your Flash PP while it's night. Solo Candice's gym and Candice's team besides for Medicham.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You get an BIBAREL named METAL
Your bidoof strongly believes metal is the greatest genre, and all others are for people who are not very strong.(his words, not mine) It wants to be metal so bad, so bad, but it can't play guitar for shit, so he decided to act as metal as possible. To be completely METAL, it must do a few things:
1) take a super effective hit from a pokemon at a higher level then it is (so god damn metal)
2) Since it sucks at metal, it must pay respect for those that can actually play metal (steel types). Since it must learn from its mistakes, every time he encounters a steel type, he stays in against it til he dies, trying to pick up some mad axe skills.
3) Solo Roark, as METAL is the only good type of music, and you must shout out at the top of your lungs DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL as you finish it.
4) The final battle before it evolves must be against a steel type, marking it's assent into greatness.

when he becomes a bibarel, he gets it in his head that he's completed his journey and has become METAL. This means a couple of other things:
1) You're not metal unless you have the outfit to prove it, so METAL must ascend to winning the highest level
2) Since he's so God damn Metal, he must now switch into types that steel resists (hint, that's a lot) and switch out of ground types.
3) From now on, he must finish off every gym leader that goes agaisnt the spirit of METAL, these would be the Rave Master Crasher Wake, Classic Violinest Fantina, and Grunge fanatic Walker.
4) He will jam out with Byron when it comes to fight him, the master of METAL, to prove his greatness. He must defeat him and take his crown of king of all metal.
And finally, METAL must solo cyrus to prove that METAL CONQUERS ALL EVIL, finalizing it's place as the best genre

MOTHER FUCKER, SHOULDVE POSTED RESERVE
Fuck it, Bibarel is more metal anyways, reserving

Current members:
-33 the Klink from Its a random
-Oh Snap the Purrloin from King Serperior
-Pokeball the Foongus from BrazilianGuy
-I Wub You the Woobat from Jimer0
-Pebble the Dwebble from Axmaster68

Just need one more!

ParadoxFtw, take a Snivy and name it Smugleaf.
It loves the move Leech Seed, so it must use it against a foe before it can attack. (After level 19)

It can evolve after Leech Seeding ten trainer-owned Pokémon, and can evolve again after Leech Seeding three Pokémon belonging to gym leaders or your rivals.

Finally, it must solo three Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

I figure my first Scramble in this thread should be just like my first Scramble in the old thread. That would be a FireRed Scramble. I will be using the same Pokemon I used in that Scramble now. Those are: Tauros, Oddish, Growlithe, Zubat, Bulbasaur, and Ekans(mono-poison ftw). Lets hope for easier restrictions this time(Not a Zubat that has to solo Bruno or a Tauros that cant use attacking moves).

@TalkingLion, take a Growlithe named K9. This Growlithe is training to help Officer Jenny's around the world, so it must learn and keep Bite and Odor Slueth, two moves obviously useful to a police canine. In addition, he must also be prepared with criminals, so he must lead all battles with Rocket Grunts and Giovanni (Unless another Pokemon has to solo him). Also solo Koga to evolve cause he looks suspicious.

Shiny:

You get Turtle the Shellos. He's a pacafist at heart, and only resorts to violence when he has no other choice.
He can only deal damage through none direct attacks. The only exception to this is Frustration. But he may only know 1 of these damaging attacks. All other 3 must be defense/status moves.

He may evolve into Gastrodon only when he realizes that violence is necessary and solo's any 200 pokemon (depending on how hard you want it). Once he has evolved he may use actual attacking moves, but may only learn 1 attacking move in his set.

Talkinglion, take Zeek the Bulbasaur. Depending on the powder move you keep forever, Bulbasaur will learn different moves. Sleep Powder: Frenzy Plant, Strength, and Earthquake. Poison Powder: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, and Growth. Stun Spore: Razor Leaf, Sunny Day, SolarBeam.

TalkingLion, you get Koga the Ekans. As Koga says, "I live in shadows, a ninja! My intricate style will confound and destroy you! Confusion, sleep, poison... Prepare to be the victim of my sinister technique! Fwahahahaha! Pokémon is not merely about brute force--you shall see soon enough!". Your Ekans wants to imitate Koga by always incapacitating his opponents in some way before killing them. These methods include:

-Poisoning
-Paralyzing (Glare)
-Immobilizing (Wrap)

It must always do one of these things before killing a foe, because that's how the real Koga would do it. It wishes to prove itself by soloing every trainer in Koga's gym, save for Koga himself. It also has a hatred for a trainer who he considers an "imitation Poison-type Trainer," Agatha, so it must solo her entire team.

Have fun!

Also, I still need 2 more Pokemon for my Super-Hard White Scramble. Refer to this for the rules

All accepted so far. Still need 3 more.
Tyranitarphantom, take a Sandile and name it REVENGE. This Sandile will always want revenge whenever one of your team members faints so it must immediately come in and KO the opponent no matter what it is. It may evolve after doing the 50 times, and once again after doing 100 times. Also, solo Iris. I can make this harder if need be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)