Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6v6 Brawl (Training, if my opponent wishes) I could also lower it to 5v5, if the challenger wants it to be a smaller match.
ASB Arena
2 Day DQ
ITEMS ON please
NO Recoveries / NO Chills

WHO DARES ACCEPT MY CHALLANGE

3v3 Beginner
2 Day DQ
0 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: Forest with dense shrubbery. Sunlight manages to penetrate through to the bottom layer of the forest. A stream flows steadily right through the forest.
I just found out the challenge against Albinoloon was taken by you, so I'll challenge you instead! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! >:3

Switch = OK - How about something a little different? ;3
Items = Off
Abilites = All

Also putting out two more open challenges of my own:

Match #1
Battle Type: 2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Recoveries: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: Clay Arena. Little water, but plenty of rocks and boulders lying about.
Music: Annie - Anthonio (Designer Drugs remix)

Match #2
Battle Type: 3v3 Singles
Music: The Minecraft Song
Arena: Minecraft!

Borrowed from Nightmare Jigglypuff...

Nightmare Jigglypuff said:

The game Minecraft is about building whatever the heck you want. The stage is like that too.

The specific details of the arena are as follows:
You are on a field with nothing special.
To the south, there is a beach. A bit farther out you can see the ocean, where several squid reside.
To the north is a mountain with snow on it.
To the east, there is a dense forest with trees that can be ignited with a fire type attack. There are also a couple creepers in the forest.
HP: 30
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
Spa: Rank 1
Spd: Rank 3
Spe: 50

Will use Selfdestruct if a mon gets too close. If the forest gets burnt down, the creepers will move to the center of the arena.

To the west, there is a desert with a few cacti. If you physically touch a cactus, you will take 3 damage, no matter what your defense is.

You can modify the arena to give you a better advantage, or because you feel like it. However, destroying the blocks will take a couple of actions.

Dirt: 1 action.
Sand: 1 action.
Stone: 3 actions.
Trees: 4 actions for entire tree. Burning down a tree only takes one round.
Cacti: 2 actions.

Honestly, this arena will be a tough one to ref. I'd recommend only expert refs take this one.

Now i know how Notch felt.

Requesting 2 (training) challenges!

Challenge 1:
1v1 Singles
Strongmons
No recoveries of any kind
1 Day DQ
Size: Singles
Type: Fighting

A derivative of "The Octagon", the Cell is designed to be the perfect home for Fighting types of all stripes.

The arena is a hexagon, with side lengths of about 10 feet. In the middle are two lines drawn on the ground about 3 feet apart, where the pokemon begin each round. Surrounding the arena is a see-through indestructible barrier that keeps the pokemon in the arena. However, it only keeps the pokemon in- other effects can penetrate, so weather moves are useable. All moves are useable inside the ring, and flying type pokemon can take wing but they cannot leave the arena or fly higher than 20 feet.

What benefit does this offer? The arena is small enough that all combat is in close quarters, allowing all Fighting types to easily utilise their excellent close quarters reaction time. In addition, all Fighting type pokemon gain 10% accuracy because it's much harder to dodge in such close quarters. Because it's easier to keep track of your opponents in such a small arena, Foresight lasts an extra 3 actions.

This arena's small size limits it to singles battles.

Challenge 2:
Weakmons 1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
Arena:
Arena Size: Medium
Format: Singles or Doubles
Type: Steel, Fighting
Every sports player knows that what you do on the field where everyone's watching isn't as important as what you do in the weight room when no one's watching.

The room is about 15 feet high, 50 feet long, and 30 feet wide. The room is filled with workout equipment which is made of metal, is indestructible, and can only be moved by Magnet Pull.

The room is filled with exercise equipment of all sorts, especially weights. The weights are circular metal disks which act similarly to Iron Balls. Pokemon may throw, launch, or otherwise use the weights to aid them in combat. The weights are measured in weight classes, which act the same as pokemon weight classes:
1= 4 BP attack, costs 4 energy.
2= 5 BP attack, costs 5 energy.
3= 7 BP attack, costs 7 energy.
4= 10 BP attack, costs 9 energy.
5= 12 BP attack, costs 11 energy.
Unless you are fighting type, have the move fling, or have Magnet Pull, you cannot use weights that are in a higher weight class than your pokemon.

You cannot dig or use seismic activity in the arena because the floor is concrete. You also may not use weather effects other than Trick Room in the weight room, because it's indoors. Other than that, all moves allowed.

Requesting 2 (training) challenges!

Challenge 1:
1v1 Singles
Strongmons
1 Day DQ
Size: Singles
Type: Fighting

A derivative of "The Octagon", the Cell is designed to be the perfect home for Fighting types of all stripes.

The arena is a hexagon, with side lengths of about 10 feet. In the middle are two lines drawn on the ground about 3 feet apart, where the pokemon begin each round. Surrounding the arena is a see-through indestructible barrier that keeps the pokemon in the arena. However, it only keeps the pokemon in- other effects can penetrate, so weather moves are useable. All moves are useable inside the ring, and flying type pokemon can take wing but they cannot leave the arena or fly higher than 20 feet.

What benefit does this offer? The arena is small enough that all combat is in close quarters, allowing all Fighting types to easily utilise their excellent close quarters reaction time. In addition, all Fighting type pokemon gain 10% accuracy because it's much harder to dodge in such close quarters. Because it's easier to keep track of your opponents in such a small arena, Foresight lasts an extra 3 actions.

This arena's small size limits it to singles battles.
Accepting.

Abilities=One
Items=Only for exp share, etc.
Switch=404 Internal Server Error.

Ref, anyone?

so I severely underestimated my workload and find that i wont have the time i thought i would to ref this Brawl, Its still in its first round and actions have PMed to me which i can pass along to whoever can help me out here, looks like it will be a pretty quick fight so i would GREATLY appreciate if someone could subref this fight for me.

Also.......

accepting!

Items: On
Abilities: All
Switch: Hit with a conch shell

Also issueing a tag team match:

2+2v2+2 Weakmon Doubles
2 Day DQ
3 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: The Secret Cow Level!(MOO!)

The portal to the cow world has been opened! At the end of every round a Hell Bovine will spawn and start attacking the participants, randomly deciding a target and dealing 5 damage to it at the end of each round. The Bovines have 25 HP and will be affected by AoE attacks, as well as being targettable themselves. Any pokemon that damages a Bovine without killing it is automatically the target for its attack that round. Every 5 Rounds the Cow King will spawn instead of a normal cow. The Cow King has 45 HP and deals 10 Damage when it attacks, as well as automatically striking all pokemon for 3 Electric Typed damage whenever damage is dealt to it. The field is clear of obstacles except for a couple portions of fence randomly placed around the field.

The Royal Guard shall by my ally for this match, so we need 2 people to sign up as opposition.

New page syndrome sucks, anyway still need a ref for this match against my bro, as well as 2 opponents to take the 2 of us on!

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Challenge 2:
Weakmons 1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
Arena:
Arena Size: Medium
Format: Singles or Doubles
Type: Steel, Fighting
Every sports player knows that what you do on the field where everyone's watching isn't as important as what you do in the weight room when no one's watching.

The room is about 15 feet high, 50 feet long, and 30 feet wide. The room is filled with workout equipment which is made of metal, is indestructible, and can only be moved by Magnet Pull.

The room is filled with exercise equipment of all sorts, especially weights. The weights are circular metal disks which act similarly to Iron Balls. Pokemon may throw, launch, or otherwise use the weights to aid them in combat. The weights are measured in weight classes, which act the same as pokemon weight classes:
1= 4 BP attack, costs 4 energy.
2= 5 BP attack, costs 5 energy.
3= 7 BP attack, costs 7 energy.
4= 10 BP attack, costs 9 energy.
5= 12 BP attack, costs 11 energy.
Unless you are fighting type, have the move fling, or have Magnet Pull, you cannot use weights that are in a higher weight class than your pokemon.

You cannot dig or use seismic activity in the arena because the floor is concrete. You also may not use weather effects other than Trick Room in the weight room, because it's indoors. Other than that, all moves allowed.
accepting!
items = no 'battle' items, stuff that you want to use to increase counters or etc are fine by me
abilities = one

I just found out the challenge against Albinoloon was taken by you, so I'll challenge you instead! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! >:3

Switch = OK - How about something a little different? ;3
Items = Off
Abilites = All
WHO WILL REF THIS BRAVE BATTLE

Reposting this:
6v6 Brawl (Training, if my opponent wishes) I could also lower it to 5v5, if the challenger wants it to be a smaller match.
ASB Arena
2 Day DQ
ITEMS ON please
NO Recoveries / NO Chills
Also, accepting this:
TheWolfe said:
Match #1
Battle Type: 2v2 Singles
Arena: Clay Arena. Little water, but plenty of rocks and boulders lying about.
Accepting. One Ability, Items ON, NO Switch. Send only two Pokemon to the ref, please.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will ref:

TheWolfe vs. Kaxtar
TheWolfe vs. Nightmare Jigglypuff
Kaxtar vs. Maxim

PM me those squads!

ALSO this battle is in dire need of a subref. It's a 6vs6 brawl and all 13 RT are for the subref! Remember these things only take like a week or two to complete! Help!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
4v4 BRAWL [Training]
3 Day DQ
2 Recover / 5 Chills, though I doubt we'll be needing them.
Simple arena.

Gotta train my other four too!

E: Mainly looking for a ref, since MK wants to be my opponent [yet again].

Looking for a simple training battle to help stengthen some of my team! :D

2 vs 2 Doubles [Training, no W/L/T]
2 Day DQ (preferably sooner, but hey, I won't mind)
ASB Arena

Looking for a simple training battle to help stengthen some of my team! :D

2 vs 2 Doubles [Training, no W/L/T]
2 Day DQ (preferably sooner, but hey, I won't mind)
ASB Arena
Certainly. If it's a training battle...well, I have a few weakmons I need levelled.
Switch=KO
Items=Off
Abilities=all

Open Challenge
1v1 Singles (FE)
0 Recoveries, 0 Chills
2 Day DQ

Arena: Foul Swamp
It's foul. It's nasty. And it's coming for you. Foul Swamp is a quagmire of ickiness. Its foul chemicals deal 1 DPA to any non-Poison or Steel Pokemon that battles there. The ground is soft and filled with all sorts of horrid substances; nothing but Poison-Types and Steel-Types can Dig, and Earthquake cannot be used. The ground is soggy enough in places to be used for Surf, but it becomes a Poison-Type attack with a 10% chance of inflicting normal Poison on the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)