Boo Trade Station

I can trade now.But tell me if you are up for a BP because I need one.And I'd also like to know if you can capture flawless in the safari park.
well, actually we can't rng in the safari zone, it's so hard
but we can rng eggs/wondercards in 4th gen and c-gear method in 5th gen (no breeds)

Hi Floyd :D
I have these from ur wants list:
Brave Ferroseed
Timid Abra (DW) with hidden power fire
Timid Sygiliph with Roost, Stored Power Psycho Shift and Magic Guard
Jolly or Adamant Magikarp (DW)
Careful Dratini (DW) with Extremespeed

I am interested in ur Calm Deoxys and some others. I also have a fairly large trade thread on Serebii, I can PM/VM u the link if u like. And if u need any info on the ones above I can provide them :D

Update:

Hi Floyd :D
I have these from ur wants list:
Brave Ferroseed
Timid Abra (DW) with hidden power fire
Timid Sygiliph with Roost, Stored Power Psycho Shift and Magic Guard
Jolly or Adamant Magikarp (DW)
Careful Dratini (DW) with Extremespeed

I am interested in ur Calm Deoxys and some others. I also have a fairly large trade thread on Serebii, I can PM/VM u the link if u like. And if u need any info on the ones above I can provide them :D

Hi xD
I found your store in serebii, i and my pals have shown interest in several pokes of your store

what other pokes interest to you?

Update:

Hi xD
I found your store in serebii, i and my pals have shown interest in several pokes of your store

what other pokes interest to you?

Thank you :D
You have alot of really nice stuff, too bad alot of them are non-redis (I understand of course :3)
I would like:
Bold Mew (personal use, won't redis)
Timid Mew (personal use, won't redis)
Calm Deoxys
Bold Deoxys
What would you like in return?

Cheers :3

Edit: Also Modest HP Fire Celebi :D

we choose this pokes, okay? =)

Timid Sigilyph, Magic Guard, with Miracle Eye, Stored Power, Psycho Shift and Roost
Adamant Magikarp, Rattled (DW)
Winter02's Careful Dratini, Marvel Scale (DW), 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Extreme Speed
Azel's Timid Abra, Magic Guard (DW), 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Naive Mienfoo, Regenerator, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), with U-Turn, Stone Edge and Hidden Power.

we choose this pokes, okay? =)

Timid Sigilyph, Magic Guard, with Miracle Eye, Stored Power, Psycho Shift and Roost
Adamant Magikarp, Rattled (DW)
Winter02's Careful Dratini, Marvel Scale (DW), 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Extreme Speed
Azel's Timid Abra, Magic Guard (DW), 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Naive Mienfoo, Regenerator, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), with U-Turn, Stone Edge and Hidden Power.
No problems :D
But I can't clone myself on gen 5, so I need to get one of my cloners to help. So I'll get back to you :P

Well if it is easier for u, I can trade now. I just need clone backs for Sigi, Dratini, Magikarp and Abra. I can only trade in Gen 5 :D
FC 4985 6452 1515

But first i'll send the pokes of you choice to fifth gen
ok for you?

you want any move tutor from fourth gen in these pokes? Earth Power, Stealth Rock...

But first i'll send the pokes of you choice to fifth gen
ok for you?

you want any move tutor from fourth gen in these pokes? Earth Power, Stealth Rock...
Oh yes of course, that's fine :)
hm... I guess SR is always nice :D I don't mind too much, just do what u feel is right :3
Can I get Giga Drain on Celebi?

Aerodactyl
(ID - Starrk 03418)
♂

Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure - Location: Solaceon Town
Individual Values: 31 / 31 / 31 / 1 / 31 / 31
Moves: Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Taunt
Non-Redis

CMT. If you pick another 5th Gen pokemon, I'm willing to give you a 4th Gen Deoxys / Celebii as colaterol until I can access my 5th Gen game.

Also Respond if you're ready to trade Onix <=> Deoxys (4th) Floyd, and later when i have access to it Magikarp >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)