Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, Wyverii appears to be back, so I am challenging her.

Challenging the now-back Wyverii.

2v2 singles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: Weather Simulation Chamber

A 100ft x 100ft x 100ft room made of a white metallic alloy. The east and west edges of the arena have 10-foot-wide rectangular pools of water that run the length of the arena. The floor cannot be dug through but seismic moves can be used without any problem. Weather-inducing moves and abilities cannot be used. In the middle of the arena is a machine that can generate weather upon being hit. Area of effect moves like Earthquake and Surf will always hit the machine. If the machine is hit by an attack, it will change the weather at the end of the action. The weather will be chosen at random; each weather condition apart from the current one has an equal chance of being selected. All weather conditions will last until the machine is hit again. The possible weathers are as follows (note: Overcoat and Magic Guard always protect pokemon from damage dealt by any of these weathers):
  • Clear (default): No effect.
  • Sun: Same effect as Sunny Day.
  • Rain: Same effect as Rain Dance.
  • Sandstorm: Same effect as Sandstorm.
  • Hail: Same effect as Hail.
  • Snow: Same effect as Hail except does not damage non-ice-types and does not heal pokemon with Ice Body. Also increases the base power of Powder Snow by 3.
  • Fog: Reduces the base accuracy of all moves by 25%. The move Defog will clear the fog, changing the weather to clear.
  • Acid Rain: Does 2 damage per action to all pokemon except poison-types. Weather Ball is poison-type.
  • Thunderstorm: Does 5 damage per action to all pokemon except electric- and ground-types and pokemon with Lightningrod, Volt Absorb and/or Motor Drive. Electric-type moves have their base power increased by 3. Thunder and Hurricane are 100% accurate. Weather Ball is electric-type.
Accepting Objection's challenge.

Abilities: One.
Items: None.
Switch = KO.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Throwing out two challenges of the same spec.!

8v8 TRAINING Brawl
3-day DQ
3 recoveries / 5 Chills
What else am I supposed to write, idk. Make it standard.

Basic arena.

I'm probably going to regret doing this, but I'll take Alch vs. Maxim. PM me your teams, but I request 4 days. Just because I might need the extra time for homework and other real life stuff that may get in the way.

Beginner Battle Requestion

I am Requesting a Beginner 3v3 Singles in "Alphabet Soup".

DQ time: 2 days.

Any challengers?

Also, I would not like to fight Shinyskarmory again.

Throwing out two challenges of the same spec.!

8v8 TRAINING Brawl
3-day DQ
3 recoveries / 5 Chills
What else am I supposed to write, idk. Make it standard.

Basic arena.
hoping that second challange still stands, ill take it!
items= Counter-producing items only
Abilities=All
Switch= RAGE

(Hopefully this isn't an odd request)

I'm looking to start reffing but i'd like to start out easy. does anyone want to do a 1 on 1 singles fight with me reffing?

I should be able to get the thread up fairly quickly(too much free time)

@ Lady Salamence(if you're reffering to this) yes 1 on 1 singles

Challenging Ragnarokalex! Sibling Rivalry shall be at its finest!

3v3 Beginner Triples
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery/3 Chills
Arena: Frostbite Cave

A small tunnel that empties into a small cavern that is only barely lit by light reflecting down from ice from the surface. Except for a small patch of rock (about 10M by 10M) in the center of the cavern, the floor and walls are coated in ice, making moving around the room very difficult. There are also Icicles hanging from the ceiling of the cave, so any overly loud or seismic attacks have a chance to drop icicles on either combatant, regardless of who used the attack (percentages and damage dealt up to ref). The ground is also very hard so any non rock, ground, or steel type pokemon trying to use dig will only smash its digging apendage on the floor hurting itself. There is no source of water other than the layer of ice which cant be utilized unless it is somehow thawed. Also the ceiling is high enough that Fly and bounce can safely be used.
Still looking for a ref for this. I wanna own up on my bro for once:)

I'm down to "just" 3 matches I'm reffing, and my profile says I need about 600 more counters, so I'll take that triples, Royal Guard. Plus, I love a good sibling rivalry. PM me your teams of three.

Open challenge!

3v3 NFE Doubles
DQ: 2 days
Recover: 2
Chill: 4
Arena: Accepter's choice.

Also, challenging Box to a 2v2 NFE Doubles.
DQ: 2 days
Recover: 3
Chill: 4
Arena: Tournament Arena

1vCombee (No W/L/T)
1 day DQ
0 Recover/0 Chill
Arena: Somewhere

Above is Crush the Combee or Rarity 1 Bug. I'll have an Exp. Share, you may use whatever.

And...

2v2 Weakmon Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/2 chill
Arena: Accepter's Choice

I'll have an Exp. Share, please keep items balanced around that.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1vCombee (No W/L/T)
1 day DQ
0 Recover/0 Chill
Arena: Somewhere

Above is Crush the Combee or Rarity 1 Bug. I'll have an Exp. Share, you may use whatever.
Dropping my challenge on the previous page, because Rhyperior is reporting for duty, ready to rip your Combee apart!!!

Switch=...
All Abilities
Items On

Arena: Just some random field with Rocks present. Nothing special.

CHALLENGING ICEBUG TO A COMBEE CRUSHER (as soon as s/he has a slot).

Rampardos wants to show Emboar how to Head Smash.
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Combeeland

I am Requesting a Beginner 3v3 Singles in "Alphabet Soup".

DQ time: 2 days.

Any challengers?

Also, I would not like to fight Shinyskarmory again.
I'll drop my challenge with Box to go against you. Sorry Box! I've always wanted to try the Soup at least once. :P

Switch = OK
Items = Off
Abilites = All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)