Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHALLENGING ICEBUG TO A COMBEE CRUSHER (as soon as s/he has a slot).

Rampardos wants to show Emboar how to Head Smash.
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Combeeland
Too late, Honeybuns is no more, there is only fear.

But we can still fight, if you want, in the abandoned wreckage of the Crush the Combee Arena. Let me know if you're still down to fight, Fire Blast can ref.

Conditions if we are fighting:

All Abilities
Switch None
Items = Counter Generators

(PS, you'll probably still win in a single round, which means you > Darkamber!)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I is looking for another round at my tenative Gym Arena...

OPEN CHALLENGE

3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Feel free to Counterteam me, I'll obviously be bringing FE Ground Types...
Arena: Terra Cage
Field Type: Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: All Weather moves bar Sandstorm will fail, No Water Source, no Natural Grass, Limited ceiling

Description: Terra Cage is a rough, indoor, desolate place that despite its hard, rocky surface, can be dug into. It is about 50x50m in length & width, & it is 30m high. The main mechanic here that gives Ground Types an advantage here is that when Sandstorm is used, it randomly fuses itself with the mud that can be found in some places around the arena, & the Sandstorm turns into a Mudstorm.
During a Mudstorm, at the end of every action, anything that isn't a Ground Type takes 3 Damage, +/- 1 for each time they are weak to/resist Ground (Flying & Levitiate is considered Neutral, Pokemon with Overcoat/Magic Guard don't take any damage). In addition, all non-Ground type moves used by non-Ground type Pokemon have -1 Accuracy. Any Ground-Type Pokemon that have abilities that activate under Sandstorm will activate under a Mudstorm.

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus Sandstorm will turn into a Mudstorm when used.

Now, does anyone want to have a round?

Looking for a Beginner's training battle(W/L/T not effected)

3v3 singles
2 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena:
Arena: Oasis Arena
Field Type: Neutral

Restrictions: No Rain or Hail

Description: It's basically a purpose built Pokemon arena with a difference: It has an Oasis in the middle of the arena. The Surface of the arena is sand & diggable, while the actual semi-lake that the oasis is positioned near the middle of the arena, to the right of where the challenger stands. On the other side are the grandstands. The arena has the same dimensions as a normal arena. The default weather is Clear & the only Weather that can take effect is Sun & Sandstorm.

Summary: Arena with Oasis, Diggable sandy surface, Oasis positioned near the middle of arena. Default weather: Clear, it can never hail or rain here.

Looking for a Beginner's training battle(W/L/T not effected)

3v3 singles
2 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena:
Arena: Oasis Arena
Field Type: Neutral

Restrictions: No Rain or Hail

Description: It's basically a purpose built Pokemon arena with a difference: It has an Oasis in the middle of the arena. The Surface of the arena is sand & diggable, while the actual semi-lake that the oasis is positioned near the middle of the arena, to the right of where the challenger stands. On the other side are the grandstands. The arena has the same dimensions as a normal arena. The default weather is Clear & the only Weather that can take effect is Sun & Sandstorm.

Summary: Arena with Oasis, Diggable sandy surface, Oasis positioned near the middle of arena. Default weather: Clear, it can never hail or rain here.
Consider yourself accepted.

Switch=KO
Abilities=One
Items=NO

Nightrise and Albinoloon, PM me your teams.

Nightrise, Kaxtar seems to have forgotten about your other 1v1 singles so I'm not reffing that even if Kax remembers.

My single stage wants to fight, and so does my middle mon

2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ (2 for ref)
0 recovers/0 chills
Arena; ASB Arena

I is looking for another round at my tenative Gym Arena...

OPEN CHALLENGE

3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
Feel free to Counterteam me, I'll obviously be bringing FE Ground Types...
Arena: Terra Cage
Field Type: Ground

Restrictions: All Weather moves bar Sandstorm will fail, No Water Source, no Natural Grass, Limited ceiling

Description: Terra Cage is a rough, indoor, desolate place that despite its hard, rocky surface, can be dug into. It is about 50x50m in length & width, & it is 30m high. The main mechanic here that gives Ground Types an advantage here is that when Sandstorm is used, it randomly fuses itself with the mud that can be found in some places around the arena, & the Sandstorm turns into a Mudstorm.
During a Mudstorm, at the end of every action, anything that isn't a Ground Type takes 3 Damage, +/- 1 for each time they are weak to/resist Ground (Flying & Levitiate is considered Neutral, Pokemon with Overcoat/Magic Guard don't take any damage). In addition, all non-Ground type moves used by non-Ground type Pokemon have -1 Accuracy. Any Ground-Type Pokemon that have abilities that activate under Sandstorm will activate under a Mudstorm.

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus Sandstorm will turn into a Mudstorm when used.

Now, does anyone want to have a round?
Abilities: All
Items: On
Switch: OK

Bump from last page, open challenge:

3v3 NFE Doubles (Training Battle)
DQ: 2 days
Recover: 2
Chill: 4
Arena: Accepter's choice.
Imma ref this when it gets an acceptor, so someone accept!
Yes, please.

Switch = Ok
1 Ability
Items = On

Arena:
The Arena said:

Arena: Time Traveller's Forest
Field Type: Diverse
Complexity: Intense
Restrictions: Weather moves won't work.

Description:
A simple little grove in the middle of a forest, with a 50m clearing in the middle. A river runs silently off to the side of the arena, about 2.5m deep and 3m wide, and sunlight flutters softly down onto this picturesque scene. So, what make this arena so special?

Time Travel.

At the beginning of every round, Celebi shows up (Non-catchable) and shifts everyone from the current timeline to a random alternate (Schroeder's Cat Principle. It's Quantum Physics, hard to explain). The potential timelines are:

- Natural Life: The starting arena. Call it home if you like, because it'll be the only promise of comfort you'll get. No special effects.
- Forest Fire: Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... All Fire Moves enjoy a +2BP Boost, while Water Moves suffer a -2BP Boost. In adition, all pokemon unused to the intense heat with have -1 Accuracy.
- Industrialization: Welcome to the Streets. Desolate for as far as the eye can see, nothing but concrete and iron under the harsh street lamps of the Big City. The river and all the trees are gone, and Seismic Activity and Dig are unusable. Steel, Poison and Electric types are right at home, and have the Energy cost reduced of all moves by 2.
- Drought: Sunlight, so harsh it burns. The trees have lost their leaves, and offer little to no relief to wary battlers. All Grass-Types will be treated as if they have Solar Power, as well as their normal abilities. Water-types will also be treated as if they have Dry Skin.
- Storm: Thunderbolts and Lightning, very very Frightening! The river has flooded, and everyone has about 50cm of water around their ankles! This impedes foot-movement, and all moves that require going up and striking your opponent to have negative priority. Flying types, Levitators and Water-types are able to ignore this, due to their ability to avoid/thrive in watery conditions.
- Deadland: The river dried up, and the land died with it. Nothing but Sand as far as the eye can see, which isn't very far, with the giant Sandstorm in your face. Pokemon uncomfortable with Desert conditions have -1 Accuracy.
- Snowbound: Welcome to a Winter Wonderland. Weather is Snowing (Hail, without the damage per Action). Pokemon unfit for Winter conditions will move slower than normal.
- Midnight in a Perfect World: Identical to Natural Life, but during the Night. Because of the tranquility, a sense of peace befalls all Pokemon; Chilling regains 10 health as well as 18% Energy, and Recoveries are 15% more effective, and will work with their maximum level of effectiveness. This peace also affects a Pokemon's fighting prowess; All Pokemon lose 1 Rank in both Attacks for the duration of this Round.
- 1994 Kanto: Kicking it in the classic ASB Arena. Abilities are Disabled (Even Levitate), and the Physical/Special Split doesn't exist yet: A move targets the foe's Defence based on the move's Type.

And any other little place that may pop into the Ref's head, as long as it's simple.

Also, recalling my battle vs Icebug.

In honor of Icebug's valiant efforts to train the innocent combee, and the many slaughters the poor little Honeybuns went through, I am now offering up the AVENGE COMBEE BATTLE.

If Deck doesn't like the format of this, then no counters will be given out (except for RC).

6-8 Weak Bugs v 1 Rhyperior/other strong rockmon (I may open this up to DA8828 and Fire Blast if they want, and any others who participated in CRUSH THE COMBEE, expanding the number of bugs)

3 Day DQ
All abilities
Items=On in honor of Honeybun's battered Exp. Share
Switch=Irrelevant
Arena: Wrecked Combeeland. After the denial of Rhyperior's treaty, very little could stop its rampaging, and the poor amusement park was wrecked.

Signups
1. Leethoof
2. Temperentia
3. Lady Salemence
4. XVICaliber
5. Glacier Knight
6. Galladiator
7. SimonSays
8. Smashlloyd20

9 (Rockmon).

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
My Weedle, -Charmander-, would like to participate.
If possible, Rising_Dusk the weedle will also participate.

Open Challenge

3 vs 3 Singles
First Stage Only, Training Battle
2 Day DQ
Arena: Tournament Arena

^sure, I'll take it. (I assume training = no W/L/T count.)

abilities:1
items: nevar (unless you want to use exp share, amulet coin, and the like. those are fine)
switch: creepersplosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)