Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Lolcat has (finally) put in his mon, so here's my Emerald Scramble!

@tomtom5858: You get a Poochyena named Psycho. It can only use the most powerful move in its moveset. After soloing Wattson (to evolve), it feels better and the above restriction is void. However, a combination of fatigue and guilt has forced it into only using moves that are base 60 power or below. It cannot be given any boosting items from that point on.
This thing is gonna be a bastard to grind. Likely gonna be in the daycare for a while.

Tomtom, have a Solrock. It must learn Sunny Day and Solarbeam ASAP, and must solo Maxie at Magma Hideout + Archie at Seafloor Cavern, killing Maxie's Camerupt and Archie's Sharpedo with Solarbeam
This should be fun

You shall have Bugzappa the Electrike. It must solo any Bug-types you fight, because it really dislikes them. In addittion, it must keep Thunder Wave, and use it on any pesky bugs it comes across.
I can see you are annoyed I rejected your Illumise.

Why all the reservations...

tomtom5858, take a Shedinja. It can only use STAB Moves & it may never be the lowest leveled member on your team. That is all, since it's Shedinja.

Have fun.
Oh god. What evil hath I rought upon myself?

tomtom5858, you get Kipper the Mudkip. It is very muddy, so it must always have a move with Mud in its name. It must learn Muddy Water as a Marshtomp, and cannot learn any new moves as a Swampert. Have it solo Juan and all Maxie battles.
Maxie's Camerupt won't be part of the solo, as per Solrock's restrictions. Grinding to EQ will be a bitch.

@tomtom5858, Take Rawr the Aron. Check its Ability:
Rock Head:
Can never use any Ground type moves and must learn and keep Take Down/Double Edge and Roar ASAP. Can evolve into Lairon if it roars 20 trained Pokemon to cause a switch and into Aggron if it solos Winona using Roar at least once.

Sturdy:
Can never use any Steel type moves and must learn and keep Headbutt and Roar ASAP. Can evolve into Lairon if it flinches 20 pokemon with Headbutt and into Aggron if it flinches any Gym Leader owned Pokemon with Headbutt.

It must use Roar anytime its health goes to red and have it solo all trained Aron, Lairon, and Aggron you face regardless of Ability.
This'll really fun.

I still need two more pokemon for my pokemon platinum run, no trades and medium hard difficulty. I so far have a Chimchar, a Shinx, a Budew, and a Bronzor.

@Jirachinaught, since I'm lazy you get yet another one of my challanges that was rejected because I apparently can't read.

Texas Jirachinaught, you get a Jolteon named "Meathead". Meathead is kinda stupid, and as such can only use Physical attacks (MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!). That is all. Have fun with Jolteon's base 65 attack. *evil grin*.

Ahhhh I'm feeling a little bit nice, so if you Solo Volkner with him, you can use one special Electric Type attack. Seeing Volkner's electric types fight cues him into the fact that maybe he can actually shoot that electricity away from his body.

Jirachinaught, have a Croagunk. Just like Brock's Croagunk, it loves the moves Poison Jab and Brick Break, and must learn both before evolving. They may be the only STAB moves it can learn once it has them. It also has a powerful hatred for Saturn and his Toxicroak, so he must solo Saturn every time you encounter him.

If, by chance, you catch one holding Black Sludge, it must always hold it. This will greatly increase it's confidence, enough so to solo Barry at the Pokemon League.

2nd Up-Date of my Platinum Very-Hard Scramble Challenge

People, here is my second up-date:

-Roark - Clover - Solo as Budew using only Absorb. Cannot use X itens or Growth - COMPLETED! Failed: Cranidos(2), Total(2)
-Gardenia - Trusty - Disobedient stage - COMPLETED! Failed: Turtwig(1), Cherrim(3), Total(4)
-Fantina - SuperStuff - Using only bubble
-Maylene - NOWEAK - Only Knockoff
-Crasher Wake - SuperStuff - Using only bubble
-Byron - NOWEAK - Without Rock Smash
-Candice - ICU/Cacophony - OHKO Frosslass
-Volkner - Chumchar - No restrictions
-Aaron - Chumchar - No fire types against Heracross and no fire types until Blaze is active.
-Bertha - Clover - Solo as Roserade using only Giga Drain. Cannot use X itens or Growth
-Flint - ICU/Cacophony - OHKO Houndoom
-Lucian - Trusty - No restrictions

Once upon a time, there were a rabbit and a turtle and...no, I think that's not the history...

I started my Platinum and soon I was with Chumchar. A very friendly Chimchar. Well, I guess I like him, he have the wrong nature, but I like him =D. We destroyed our friend(in the case, his name is Rafael). and started going to the first city. Soon enough, we arrived there and I put my hand on work.

Turned off my Platinum and got my Soul Silver, took one Adamant Nature Ditto and other one Modest Nature, made 4 eggs. Two for the first one, with a Sableye and a Yanma, and two with the second, one with a Tauros and the other with a Surskit.

The Tauros egg hatched in SoulSilver, because he needs to desobey me when fighting Gardenia. It hatched with the rightnature(Modest, holy shit, I'll really burn in hell) and the right ability(anger point). Passed the eggs and the mon to Platinum and the eggs hatched with the right nature(every one, I can't believe even right now) and Sabley hatched with Keen Eye!(thank you god, stall would kill me). Passed a couple of TMs and hold itens, and continued the game.

I don't have problem in grinding, so, I decided to put everyone in lvl 10 before continuing. Chumchar was easy, just died to a lvl 3 Kricketot with a critical hit Bide, when it was level 6. And then I decided to grind SuperStuff.

Believe me, he died in the second battle, to a lvl 2 Pidove, with a Tackle critical hit. If you look in my restrictions, I have to kill 250 lvl 2,3 or 4 mons and 150 trainer owned mons because of this =----[.

So, I started it, and I don't know how many hours I spent doing this, but I finished!!!!! Grind the rest(Trusty was a pain in the ass, needing to Heal in every second battle...). I started the way to the next city, with a lvl 17 Surkit, yeah!

Arriving there, got my pokétch, delivered the parcel to Rafael aaaaand got Clover =D. Bashful nature(blah) and Natural Cure. She's my favorite, completely.

Clover has the responsibility to win the battle against Roark, so, on the way to the first gym, I fight with only Clover(wild mons) and SuperStuff(trainer mons).

Arrived there, found Rafael and Roark, beat easily the gym trainers with SuperStuff and decided to try my luck with Clover.(she was lvl 15 at that time).

She absorbed his Geodude and Onyx for 2 easy OHKOs aaaand... was OHKOed by a CH Headbutt by his Cranidos(yeah, the computer LOVES to critical hit me). Pissed of, I decided to try again at level 15!

Blah blah blah Cranidos again!. With that thirsty to murder, Clover was out speed by him and he used Leer. Using absorb, he lost less than 1/3 of his life I guess. The second turn started and Clover lost I think 65%-70% of her life, used absorb, and he lost the same amount of his life. I decided to use a potion and see what would happen. And guess what? Headbutt CH OHKO.

Pissed of, I went to the cave to grind a little. I was decided to grind until level 20, but at level 17 I said "Fuck off, I need this Cranidos blood" out loud, looked to Clover, and she agreed.

Roark looked to me and said: Again?

The battle started and then I was facing Cranidos again. He outspeed me again, and used leer again. Used absorb, and he lost almost a half of his life. He used Headbutt, Clover lost 50% of her life, but Absorb healed her =D. Next turn, the same. Both were about to die, but Roark is dumb, he don't know that he will out speed me for life. So, ABSORB AGAIN CLOVER.

As I taught before, he healed his Cranidos with a potion, Clover made the same amount of damage, and was healed enough to survive a Headbutt(without CH). Hoping for the Critical Hit gods smile to me just once, I said to Clover absorb his blood. He made her go to red and she killed him. Earned my badge and my TM.

After it, I went to Floaroma Town, grinding Trusty, because he is the next one that will be tested(WHAT A TEST THIS WILL BE!)

Chumchar @ Nothing
Level: 12, Male
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Mild
-Scratch
-Leer
-Ember
-Taunt

Coments: It was useful to start the grinding, but it has no sols until Volkner. That means it will not be soooooo useful until late game. But the first impression was good.

NOWEAK @ Useless berry
Level 10, Female
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Adamant
-Leer
-Scratch
-Rock Smash
-Night Shade

Coments: He can't fight Normal or Poison types...thats not good news to grind. But, this won't be a problem at all, until Maylene...

Trusty @ Black Sludge
Level 12, Male
Ability: Anger Point
Nature - Modest(holy fuck)
- Rain Dance
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Rest

Coments: Here he is, my LVP for sure! Only thinking about putting Trusty to fight, freaks me out. He needs to use Rain Dance and attack with FLAMETHROWER!!!!(solar beam, for me, is SOOOO useless). And that fucking Black Sludge? It's like a timer on my mind, saying to me: COUNTDOOOOWN. Really, the next gym, WILL BE the worst. Period.

Cacophony @ Nothing
Level 10, Female
Ability: Speed boost
-Tackle
-Foresight
-Quick Attack
-

Almost didn't see it in battle. Can't say something constructive.

SuperStuff @
Level 20, Female
Ability:
Nature: Modest
-Bubble
-Quick Attack
-Sweet Scent
-Water Sport

This guy is weak. Man, SO WEAK. If King Serperior didn't give me Trusty, it would be the LVP for sure. At level 20, it was difficult to kill lvl 10 mons with bubble. At least, it is at high lvl(that grind was annoying, but useful).

Clover @ Nothing
Level 18, Female
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bashful
-Absorb
-Sludge Bomb
-Return
-Stun Spore

My MVP so far. Really. When fighting Roark, I BELIEVED I could win on the first time. Two CHs fucked me, but when in a normal battle, she won. Sludge Bomb is such a power house(thank you god I had the TM in SS). It's really useful.

Here we go people, for my second up-date in this scramble, that I must say, is making my head feel more pain than never AND is the responsible for my funniest pokémon playing ever.

Another thing I must say: Now I really know what Ash felt with his Charizard. If you think you know, I need to say you don't. Only now I know how is to fight with a pokémon that doesn't care about what you're trying to say to him.

Last chapter I stoped at Floaroma town.

After talk with everybody,and discover that a little girl is searching for her father, I went to that little place where the galactic guys are trying to do something weird to a man...

I saved him, and in exchange he gave me a...key...ok.

I went to the other place full of bad people that I don't know the name(I think it's Valley Windworks, but whatever). And fight everybody with SuperStuff. Actually, I started all the fights with Trusty, just to train him a little, and then changed to SuperStuff, so, my little Surskit soloed everything.

And then I took the way to Eterna City. Mission: Grind Trusty to level 29~30(he was 12). I tought it would be painful...It was.

Imagine yourself in this situation: You need to train a pokémon that don't obey you and can't hold another thing that isn't a BLACK SLUDGE for 16 levels. The only thing I could imagine was: Pokémon Center. And I REALLY went to the pokémon center after each battle, until level 14.

I think one hour passed doing this, until I decide to go to the Eterna Forest. And there I saw the light in the tunnel!

That girl, that beautiful girl, that asks you to help her. She CURES your pokémon after each battle! Man, I can grind for the eternity here, I taught.

And I did it.

It was 1 a.m when I finished the grind. Trusty was lvl 29. I was with a monferno now and I decided to try my luck with Gardenia.

I spent all my money in Para Heal, Awakening and Super Potions(5, 10, and 14 respectively(In total: 7, 11 and 14). Went to the gym, fought all the trainers there with SuperStuff and looked to Gardenia. Now it's pain time, I taught.

First battle:

Trusty obeyed me in the first attempt, setuping the Rain Dance(obligatory).

Then he ignored me twice, I used a super potions(he was in yellow, due to two grass knot and the black sludge). In the third turn, Turtwig used Sunny Day =D. I read on billion times my restrictions for Trusty, he need to use it in the first turn of the battle. Only in the first turn(exception is the Championship battle). I'll say again: Only in the first.

I tried the flamethrower again, and Trusty obeyed me. Burn Turtwig, burn!

Next was a happy Cherrim in the sun. Trusty decided to take a rest(I have rest in my M7, before he gets Spite...I don't use it, but HE uses...).

I woke him and he was already in red, after one Super Potion, he ignored me two times again(I noticed that he would survive 3 grass knots). I used another super potion. He used Flamethrower, just to make her Charrim be in the yellow, Cherrim used grass knot, Trusty loaf around and a critical hit grass knot finalized him. I had no revives of course. 1st fail.

2nd battle:

Well, Trusty ignored me 3 times, and then set-uped Rain Dance. He was in the red, so I used Super Potion(I will call it SP) when Turtwig was making the sun brighter. Trusty burned the little thing, just to meet his Cherrim. After Loafing around, taking a Nap(and being awakened) , Resting(the same), drinking I guess 5 SPs, he died again to a combination of grass Knot and Black Sludge(I miscalculated and tought he would survive). 2nd fail

3rd Battle: This battle was horrible.

To make it short, Trusty ignored me ALL THE TURNS. My SP were gone, all my death fodders were dead, and he was still ignoring me, loafing around, taking naps and rests, using solar beams(he never used Flamethrower when I say to him to use Rain Dance, it's impressive) and pretending he couldn't hear me. After all this, he faint to a TURTWIG. This isn't something I'm proud off.

4th battle:
Unlikely the last battle, Trusty used Rain dance and burned Turtwig when I said him to do. And he stoped there.

This was the first battle Cherrim used Leech Seed. I discovered soon enough that Trusty couldn't deal with it, because, with it, he died in two turns, without CH(two turns that he spent loafing around and taking a nap). Failed the third time to this fucking Cherrim

5th battle:

I spent 5 turns to burn the little turtle, and one SP. Not a big deal. The turtle just gave me one gift: Sunny day

Trusty finally Trusted me and FRIED THAT CHICKEN AND... actually, it's a Cherry, not a chicken, and he did'nt fried it, he put it in the red. But, but, but, but, let's say it again? BUT. Gardenia helped me with one thing: A Marvelous and Delicious SITRUS BERRY. Cherrim went to the yellow! Even in the rain(even if Trusty use Rain Dance) he can kill her aaaaand Gardenia won't heal her, because she is in the red =D. Yeepee.

After, 3 rain dances, 2 death fodders(sorry NO WEAK and Cacophony), one billion ways to do whatever he wanted, and, I guess, 5 SP(I was with 8 left), he used flamethrower in the rain.

Now it was time to face Roserade for the first time.

When she attacked me the first time, I noticed that I was pretty, pretty fucked. I only had one turn to faint it(due to her attack with Magical Leaf and my beloved Black Sludge. And, of course, Trusty used the Last Rain Dance

My strategy was simple: Wait her to use stun spore, to fry her.

She used it on the second turn, he obeyed me, and then the little flower lost 1/3 of her health. Thank you rain dance, I love you equally to Trusty and Onions.

She started to spam magical leafs, and I started to use my death fodders. With only SuperStuff and Chumchar in the bench, she used another stun spore, and BELIEVE ME, TRUSTY SOLAR BEAM USED AND ONLY DUD PITFULL DAMAGE!!!!!!!!. A little balder, I started the process again.

With only SuperStuff alive, I was without SP. She killed it with a beautiful magical leaf.

Trusty, the troll, entered in the battle and used the Flamethrower. Again, her sitrus beautiful berry saved my chances like a boss. Guessing that a flamethrower could faint it, I tried flamethrower.
But Trusty decided to Rest a little. But, god looked to me and smiled, making her use Poison Sting. I guess I love gardenia.

I woke him up, and she used stun spore...she made it. Now I have a paralyzed Tauros with 60(I guess) HP left. Making fast calculations, I only had one turn leaf(because of para hax).

AND-TRUSTY-MADE-IT.

She used, of course, Magical Leaf, with 10 HP left(close to it), the bull burned the flower!

MVP of the battle: Sitrus Berry

I swear to god, I never felt so boss in my entire life! Never! I taught I could fly. I soloed gardenia with a disobeying Tauros, with only SP. Attacks that holds Black Sludge all the time!

I think I can solo Cynthia with a Magikarp now...not.

And this is it. I turned the DS off, at 3 am, only after saving the game 10 times. And went to bed with a smile in the face.

Chumchar @ Fist Plate(who said Black Belt here?)
Level: 15, Male
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Mild
-Scratch
-Leer
-Ember
-Taunt

Coments: In this chapter, completely useless. Grind a little in eterna forest, when Trusty died...Now I have a useless Monferno =D

NOWEAK @ Useless berry
Level 15, Female
Ability: Keen Eye
-Leer
-Scratch
-Rock Smash
-Night Shade

Coments: Useless too, but worse. To grind this guy, I have to put it in battle, but he can't fight normal and poison types, so, I must switch him out and put another mon. Well , level 15 is good until now I guess.

Trusty @ Black Sludge
Level 29, Male
Ability: Anger Point
Nature - Modest(holy fuck)
- Rain Dance
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Rest

Coments: Yeah, the last gym was the worse. Now I feel Ash's pain with Charizard. It's horrible. But, he made it. I think now I'll like him more: In the bench!

Cacophony @ Nothing
Level 16, Female
Ability: Speed boost
-Tackle
-Sonic boom
-Quick Attack
-Double Team

Now she has one sound based move, that means: She can fight! Grinded in the same way of Chumchar.

SuperStuff @
Level 24, Female
Ability:
Nature: Modest
-Bubble
-Quick Attack
-Sweet Scent
-Water Sport

Still weak like hell. But useful. I guess I must thank Axmaster68 for the "can't die" restriction. He soloed 67 trainer mons at all.
Clover @ Soothe Bell
Level 18, Female
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bashful
-Absorb
-Sludge Bomb
-Return
-Stun Spore

Well, still my mvp, because, when I need it, I know she can do it. But she wasn't so present(she wasn't present, period) in this chapter. Sad, but true.

Here is the challenge I have.

No1stGen the Chimchar. It does not like the first generation of Pokemon at all. So much that it tries to avoid it at all costs, so it decides to evolve differently than the 1st Gen fire starter, Charmander. It can evolve into Monferno at level 20 and Infernape at level 40. It can never use any attacks from the 1st Gen (until it can learn at least 2 non 1st Gen moves via TM or level up). It also refuses to battle any 1st gen Pokemon until you've encountered 10 of that Species, then it's annoyed and wants to take them out. Have it solo 1 Gym Leader (it may battle all Pokemon in solo regardless of generation). Good luck!

Jirachinaught, take a Budew and name it Buddy if male, Dewdrop if female.
This Budew doesn't like to directly attack, so the only attacking move it can use is Absorb.
However, if it fights well, it may learn some new attacking options.
Solo a gym leader to unlock Poison Sting and Mega Drain.
Solo a second gym leader to unlock Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb.
Solo your rival to unlock Hidden Power, Shadow Ball and Petal Dance.

Have fun with it, Roserade has some really cool supporting options.
(Toxic Spikes, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, GrassWhistle, Aromatherapy, Worry Seed...etc)

Jirachi, take Smoky the Bell????? By that I mean Smoky the Bronzong. Because it wants to fight fire so much, its ability must be Heatproof. It must have its firefighting gear, so teach it the following moves before the E4: Rain Dance, Earthquake, Safeguard, and Extrasensory. It must solo Flint because he is the bigest firebug in all of shinno. It may not switch out against fire-types.
Now, Jirachi, you get Shine the Shinx. Shine loves the spotlight, and so must solo Gardenia as a Shinx to get those jitters out. Those jitters are these, up until the solo of Gardenia is complete:
1) Cannot KO more than 1 pokemon per battle except the solo.
2) Cannot use more than 2 different moves per battle(only 3 uses of each move max per)
3) Cannot face a single ground or water type.
Once the solo is completed, Shine wants to Shine even further and evolve, but first Shine needs a lights check. To do so, solo 50 electric types, and then evolve at between levels 21-23, meaning Shine will have been fashionably late to evolve.

Shine hates being a Luxio, and so must solo 20 Luxio, along with 15 trainers, to get the heck out of that horrible stage that is Luxio.

When Shine evolves, Shine loves being a Luxray, and such must always know Charge Beam, Shine's ray of light in the night(LOL rhyme). Shine must take the stage, and solo 3 of Volkner, your Rival the last time you face them, Aaron, and Blaine. After that, Shine can only be used in the battle against Cynthia.

Jirachinaught, you get a Jolteon named "Meathead". Meathead is kinda stupid, and as such can only use Physical attacks (MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!). That is all. Have fun with Jolteon's base 65 attack. *evil grin*.

Ahhhh I'm feeling a little bit nice, so if you Solo Volkner with him, you can use one special Electric Type attack. Seeing Volkner's electric types fight cues him into the fact that maybe he can actually shoot that electricity away from his body.

Jirachinaught, have a Croagunk. Just like Brock's Croagunk, it loves the moves Poison Jab and Brick Break, and must learn both before evolving. They may be the only STAB moves it can learn once it has them. It also has a powerful hatred for Saturn and his Toxicroak, so he must solo Saturn every time you encounter him.

If, by chance, you catch one holding Black Sludge, it must always hold it. This will greatly increase it's confidence, enough so to solo Barry at the Pokemon League.

Looking over my challenge, really like the Budew challenge. I have never really used it and the support movepool looks interesting enough. The one that is going to be the biggest pain is the Jolteon one, although I may be the first person to actually use Curse on a Jolteon set.

@EndQuote:

You get No Touchy the Ponyta. No Touchy has issues with anyone touching her, and so must never, ever use an attack that makes contact. If an opponent hits her with a move that makes contact, it flies into a rage and can only use Fire type attacks until the opponent faints. She must Solo Maylene to evolve into Rapidash, since all her attacks are focused on TOUCHING and she feels Maylene must be PUNISHED.

Have fun!

Unfortunately, my Shellos has already called dibs on soloing Maylene.
Can you change the solo?
oh whoops. Ummm yeah lets see.... Have her Solo your Rival twice, since he has no sense of personal space and is constantly bumping into you. There, that should do it :3

Okay guys, here is the results of my poll: Everyone voted for Soul Silver, so I'm going to do a Soul Silver Scramble, but I'll need to transfer my main pokemon from my old file to my Platinum first. Anyways, here are the rules for my challenge:

-Nicknames please, but they must be a variation of your username
-Personality of the pokemon must be your personality
-All pokemon must be able to evolve fully
-Medium difficulty
-1 gym leader solo and no E4 solos max
-I will not be accepting pokemon like luigiowns's Redfoo.
-I reserve the right to reject any challenge for any reason I choose
-All reservations not belonging to Ziposaki will last for 24 hours
-Please vary the types as much as possible
-12 pokemon
-I'd like one from IAR if he gets on soon
-creativity is a must
-long and really cool histories would be nice :)
-I'd prefer if I did not recieve a Chickorita for my starter
-I'd like to have at least 2 pokemon by Bugsy, 5 by Jasmine, 7 before the E4, and all the team before my 9th badge.
-I will go until the E4 the 2nd time, maybe Red if I feel like it.
-I am NOT soloing Whitney!!
Thanks a lot guys, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Reserving King S. the Pokemon for Axemaster. I will edit soon.

Edit: Take King S. The Abra. King S. Is extremely intelligent and is always on Smogon. As such King S. must know Calm Mind because he is extremely calm. He must know Charge Beam because he is always on his phone/computer and must keep them charged at all times. Teach him Shadow Ball because he has an extremely dark sidethat can be seen during his experiments. Also, teach him Psychic because he knows that a good fighter ALWAYS uses a weapon that is the most effective. He hates the memory of soloing Morty with BunBun the Buneary, so he must solo Morty. Abra can only evolve after soloing a trainer with 3+ Pokemon. TM usage is unlimited as is knowledge. To become Alakazam, solo the rival at any time because he has always hated his rudeness. Overall, have a great run:)

Edit: Take King S. The Abra. King S. Is extremely intelligent and is always on Smogon. As such King S. must know Calm Mind because he is extremely calm. He must know Charge Beam because he is always on his phone/computer and must keep them charged at all times. Teach him Shadow Ball because he has an extremely dark sidethat can be seen during his experiments. Also, teach him Psychic because he knows that a good fighter ALWAYS uses a weapon that is the most effective. He hates the memory of soloing Morty with BunBun the Buneary, so he must solo Morty. Abra can only evolve after soloing a trainer with 3+ Pokemon. TM usage is unlimited as is knowledge. To become Alakazam, solo the rival at any time because he has always hated his rudeness. Overall, have a great run:)
I love it :). Accepted, and this guy could certainly be my MVP, if I play him right. There is one problem, though, and that is I don't think Abra learns a useful attack before Morty, so the solo would be almost impossible. Any suggustions?

Keep 'em coming, and as Box would say,

Remember Smogon, scrambled, not stirred.

Mmm, got it. I wanted for use to use a Poke from SS, but you get it a little late for my tastes. Oh well, I'll work with what I have.

Axmaster68:

Take Beastly the Totodile. Beastly is very cocky and thinks everything he does is awesome, because lets face it...it is. When facing wild pokemon and Beastly is the first one sent out, he cannot run away or switch out because he wants to show everyone how awesome he is. Beastly can evolve once he has proven just how awesome he is, by soloing any 6 gym pokemon that know SE moves against him. Once Beastly has turned into Croconaw, if he is over level 21, you can may only heal him through potions since he is old enough to "drink" and its one of his favorite things to do. He may evolve into Feraligator when he gets the first opportunity because lets face it, Croconaw can't handle all that awesome. As Feraligator, Beastly knows he is super awesome now, and cannot switch out against anyone, unless he has under 3 HP.
There are a few restrictions he must follow no matter the form.

- He must be the highest level pokemon in your party at all times, because he's that awesome
- He may only know Physical moves in his move set. Because he's so proud of his awesome muscles
- He may only hold 2 items. Macho Brace or Muscle Band.
- He is very loyal and will not leave your side so he cannot be boxed or Day Cared.

Axmaster68:

Take Beastly the Totodile. Beastly is very cocky and thinks everything he does is awesome, because lets face it...it is. When facing wild pokemon and Beastly is the first one sent out, he cannot run away or switch out because he wants to show everyone how awesome he is. Beastly can evolve once he has proven just how awesome he is, by soloing any 6 gym pokemon that know SE moves against him. Once Beastly has turned into Croconaw, if he is over level 21, you can may only heal him through potions since he is old enough to "drink" and its one of his favorite things to do. He may evolve into Feraligator when he gets the first opportunity because lets face it, Croconaw can't handle all that awesome. As Feraligator, Beastly knows he is super awesome now, and cannot switch out against anyone, unless he has under 3 HP.
There are a few restrictions he must follow no matter the form.

- He must be the highest level pokemon in your party at all times, because he's that awesome
- He may only know Physical moves in his move set. Because he's so proud of his awesome muscles
- He may only hold 2 items. Macho Brace or Muscle Band.
- He is very loyal and will not leave your side so he cannot be boxed or Day Cared.
Accepted, but I am making the 3 HP 10 HP, and I will skip the potions rule sometimes, but I will try too, because nobody can drink all the time, they would just kill themselves.Lastly, which gym leader pokemon have SE moves, as I cannot tell from the guide on Serebii.
My other team members:

Axmaster.

Take Zipo the Natu, my all time favorite pokemon besides Chinchou. Now, I hate running and biking with a fiery passion, so Zipo must not be in the lead spot whenever you are running or biking in-game. I love love love TMs so Zipo must know at least 2 TM moves. It cannot use any physical moves. I have glasses that I love, so Zipo must as well, BlackGlasses (have fun, they're annoying to get). I hate Water, Lemonade, and Milk, so you cannot feed those to Zipo. To evolve into Xatu, you must solo Morty and teach Surf to something and have Natu out first when you are surfing 25 times during wild encounters and solo all of them, because I learned to swim rather late in life for living so close to the water.

Reserving a Pokemon for Axmaster.

@ For you I give DJ Ruler the Pineco. DJ has always wanted to be cool, he thinks that by becoming a DJ this will be achieved. Therefore he must keep Rapid Spin in his move set for the duration of the challange. However he doesn't enjoy hanging out with other people much so because of that he can not participate in any double battles. As well he believes knowledge is power meaning that he must learn all new moves that occur via level up. For him to evolve into Forretress he must solo 10 Hikers to prove he is rugged enough to become a Steel type. Have fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)