Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to issue my first doubles battle!
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 Day for referee
Arena: The Feasting Table: The miniaturized and shrunk down pokemon are now fighting in the middle of a large Thanksgiving dinner table. The abundance of food allows them to use one dish to empower one attack each round if it makes sense, giving the attack +3 BAP. Example: using this glass of water to empower my surf, giving it a BAP of 13.

I'll take it Rezzy.

Switch = hctiwS
Items = Exp Share for me and nothing else, if you find that acceptable, otherwise off.
All Abilities

(Dropping 2v2 Weakmon from 2 pages ago with nobody)

Also, recalling my battle vs Icebug.

In honor of Icebug's valiant efforts to train the innocent combee, and the many slaughters the poor little Honeybuns went through, I am now offering up the AVENGE COMBEE BATTLE.

If Deck doesn't like the format of this, then no counters will be given out (except for RC).

6-8 Weak Bugs v 1 Rhyperior/other strong rockmon (I may open this up to DA8828 and Fire Blast if they want, and any others who participated in CRUSH THE COMBEE, expanding the number of bugs)

3 Day DQ
All abilities
Items=On in honor of Honeybun's battered Exp. Share
Switch=Irrelevant
Arena: Wrecked Combeeland. After the denial of Rhyperior's treaty, very little could stop its rampaging, and the poor amusement park was wrecked.

Signups
1. Leethoof
2. Temperentia
3. Lady Salemence
4. XVICaliber
5. Glacier Knight
6. Galladiator

9 (Rockmon).
Duchess the Combee, reporting for duty.

Open Challenge

3 vs 3 Singles
First Stage Only, Training Battle
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Tournament Arena
^sure, I'll take it. (I assume training = no W/L/T count.)

abilities:1
items: nevar (unless you want to use exp share, amulet coin, and the like. those are fine)
switch: creepersplosion
I'm a beginner referee and stuff, so if you don't mind my first reffing being your match, PM me your teams.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I is looking for another round at my tenative Gym Arena...

OPEN CHALLENGE

3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Feel free to Counterteam me, I'll obviously be bringing FE Ground Types...
Arena: Terra Cage
Field Type: Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: All Weather moves bar Sandstorm will fail, No Water Source, no Natural Grass, Limited ceiling

Description: Terra Cage is a rough, indoor, desolate place that despite its hard, rocky surface, can be dug into. It is about 50x50m in length & width, & it is 30m high. The main mechanic here that gives Ground Types an advantage here is that when Sandstorm is used, it randomly fuses itself with the mud that can be found in some places around the arena, & the Sandstorm turns into a Mudstorm.
During a Mudstorm, at the end of every action, anything that isn't a Ground Type takes 3 Damage, +/- 1 for each time they are weak to/resist Ground (Flying & Levitiate is considered Neutral, Pokemon with Overcoat/Magic Guard don't take any damage). In addition, all non-Ground type moves used by non-Ground type Pokemon have -1 Accuracy. Any Ground-Type Pokemon that have abilities that activate under Sandstorm will activate under a Mudstorm.

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus Sandstorm will turn into a Mudstorm when used.

Now, does anyone want to have a round?
Forever Alone...I think...

Also, recalling my battle vs Icebug.

In honor of Icebug's valiant efforts to train the innocent combee, and the many slaughters the poor little Honeybuns went through, I am now offering up the AVENGE COMBEE BATTLE.

If Deck doesn't like the format of this, then no counters will be given out (except for RC).

6-8 Weak Bugs v 1 Rhyperior/other strong rockmon (I may open this up to DA8828 and Fire Blast if they want, and any others who participated in CRUSH THE COMBEE, expanding the number of bugs)

3 Day DQ
All abilities
Items=On in honor of Honeybun's battered Exp. Share
Switch=Irrelevant
Arena: Wrecked Combeeland. After the denial of Rhyperior's treaty, very little could stop its rampaging, and the poor amusement park was wrecked.

Signups
1. Leethoof
2. Temperentia
3. Lady Salemence
4. XVICaliber
5. Glacier Knight
6. Galladiator
7. SimonSays

9 (Rockmon).
The Revenge Of the Combee army needs more members, an opponent(s), and a ref!

Ok I need a ref for my match against Objection back on page 234
I believe Fire Blast said he was reffing our match.

However, I do need a ref for my match vs Wyverii.

In other news, Wyverii appears to be back, so I am challenging her.

Challenging the now-back Wyverii.

2v2 singles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: Weather Simulation Chamber

A 100ft x 100ft x 100ft room made of a white metallic alloy. The east and west edges of the arena have 10-foot-wide rectangular pools of water that run the length of the arena. The floor cannot be dug through but seismic moves can be used without any problem. Weather-inducing moves and abilities cannot be used. In the middle of the arena is a machine that can generate weather upon being hit. Area of effect moves like Earthquake and Surf will always hit the machine. If the machine is hit by an attack, it will change the weather at the end of the action. The weather will be chosen at random; each weather condition apart from the current one has an equal chance of being selected. All weather conditions will last until the machine is hit again. The possible weathers are as follows (note: Overcoat and Magic Guard always protect pokemon from damage dealt by any of these weathers):
  • Clear (default): No effect.
  • Sun: Same effect as Sunny Day.
  • Rain: Same effect as Rain Dance.
  • Sandstorm: Same effect as Sandstorm.
  • Hail: Same effect as Hail.
  • Snow: Same effect as Hail except does not damage non-ice-types and does not heal pokemon with Ice Body. Also increases the base power of Powder Snow by 3.
  • Fog: Reduces the base accuracy of all moves by 25%. The move Defog will clear the fog, changing the weather to clear.
  • Acid Rain: Does 2 damage per action to all pokemon except poison-types. Weather Ball is poison-type.
  • Thunderstorm: Does 5 damage per action to all pokemon except electric- and ground-types and pokemon with Lightningrod, Volt Absorb and/or Motor Drive. Electric-type moves have their base power increased by 3. Thunder and Hurricane are 100% accurate. Weather Ball is electric-type.
Accepting Objection's challenge.

Abilities: One.
Items: None.
Switch = KO.

Open Challenge:

3v3 FE Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 chills
Arena: The Thunderstorm, my tentative gym arena.
Arena: The Thunderstorm (potential Gym)
Field Type: Electric

Restrictions: All Weather moves will fail, permanent rain, no seismic activity, no Digging, but Diving allowed, no plant-life.

Description: High above the land, there is an aerial platform, held in midair by jets. This platform is surrounded by a black thundercloud, and if it weren't for the floodlights, it would be in pitch black. This is SoS' domain. The platform is 50 feet by 50 feet in area, with each trainer at one end. It is nothing more than a metal platform, meaning moves that require a natural environment like Grass Knot will fail. The exception to this is moves that require a water source - as the cloud itself is made of water, it can be used for Surf, etc. Pokémon can even dive into it, as nonsensical as that sounds. At the end of each round, there's a 30% chance of a lightning strike, essentially a STAB Thunderbolt from rank 3 SpA. There's an even chance of it hitting each Pokémon, but it can only hit ONE target. (ie there's a 50% chance for each if there's 2, 25% if it's 4, etc.)

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus potential lightning strike at the end of each round.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The Revenge Of the Combee army needs more members, an opponent(s), and a ref!
Aww I have a Venonat but no free slot, so I shall ref this!!!!!!!!!!!! Leethoof I'm lazy to vm every participant, you do it!!!!!!!

I don't care if I don't get RT for this(at least give me 2 RT :( ) this will be just epic to ref(and short)

Also I have unlimited Inbox, so I'd rather have the actions PMed to me, better than cluttering the thread in my opinion. And no attack order speeds it up too.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alchemator said:
8v8 TRAINING Brawl
3-day DQ
3 recoveries / 5 Chills
What else am I supposed to write, idk. Make it standard.

Basic arena.
Ragnarokalex said:
hoping that second challange still stands, ill take it!
items= Counter-producing items only
Abilities=All
Switch= RAGE
Alchemator said:
Still looking for a ref for the 8v8 brawl between myself and Ragnarokalex.
:<

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge:

3v3 FE Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 chills
Arena: The Thunderstorm, my tentative gym arena.
Arena: The Thunderstorm (potential Gym)
Field Type: Electric

Restrictions: All Weather moves will fail, permanent rain, no seismic activity, no Digging, but Diving allowed, no plant-life.

Description: High above the land, there is an aerial platform, held in midair by jets. This platform is surrounded by a black thundercloud, and if it weren't for the floodlights, it would be in pitch black. This is SoS' domain. The platform is 50 feet by 50 feet in area, with each trainer at one end. It is nothing more than a metal platform, meaning moves that require a natural environment like Grass Knot will fail. The exception to this is moves that require a water source - as the cloud itself is made of water, it can be used for Surf, etc. Pokémon can even dive into it, as nonsensical as that sounds. At the end of each round, there's a 30% chance of a lightning strike, essentially a STAB Thunderbolt from rank 3 SpA. There's an even chance of it hitting each Pokémon, but it can only hit ONE target. (ie there's a 50% chance for each if there's 2, 25% if it's 4, etc.)

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus potential lightning strike at the end of each round.
As one of my brawls is likely to get dq'd and I haven't heard anything from me vs DA8828 I'll take this one.
Switch=no
Items=NO
All abilities

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
OPEN SIMPLE CHALLENGE
4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ; 3 Day DQ for ref.
0 Recoveries / Infinite Chills

Arena: The Arena for Untrained or Weak Pokemon
In this arena, only untrained Pokemon are allowed. This means that each Pokemon must meet at least one of the following criterion:

1. This Pokemon has less than 20 moves.
  2. This Pokemon's BRT is less than or equal to 16.
  3. This Pokemon's EC is less than or equal to 2.
In addition, the sum of the move counts of all four Pokemon may not exceed 60. That is all.

Dropping my challenge on the last page to issue a different challenge.

4v4 Training Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers/2 chills
Arena; ASB arena

I'm bringing mostly basics, but bring whatever you like.

I'll take that challenge, Engineer, since it's basically the same thing.

Items = off
Switch = KO
Abilities = All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)