Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Challenge my Rival Son of Shadoo to my first 6 Vs 6 Battle!

6Vs6 Singles
Singles
2 Day DQ
No Restricted Moves (2 Recoveries/5 Chills Per Poke)
ASB Arena

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1v1 singles
1 day DQ
NO chills/racoveries
Not a training battle since I don't care about my WTL(I do only have 1 loss, but two is the better number)
Arena: Ice Mountain: Every mon in the arena gets STAB on Ice moves, even those who already do, also every mon can use a 10 BP 7 En Ice Move Called SnowBall.

I will be using a Gabite... I'm willing to easily accept the loss for this underhanded method, but he needs to evolve as quickly as possible so I don't hold up ASM.

I'm bored, so I guess I may as well have a large battle, with some special rules. Please read all special rules and notes.
6v6 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 chill and 1 recovery per Pokemon
Eviolite Stadium (basically NFE's have doubled defenses; BRT for two substitutions should be based on BRT after this effect)
Switch=OK
Items on
All abilities

Special Rules:
Phazing moves will work by the switch=KO mechanics (so basically Roar and the like will get rid of stat boost, substitutes, etc, but the opponent won't be forced to switch).
The one chill each Pokemon is allowed will restore 50 energy.
The one recovery will heal 50% of the Pokemon's max HP and cost 30 energy. ALL recovery moves will instantly heal 50 HP, without any other side-effects (including Rest). Moves that heal a few HP per action do not count as recovery moves.
To avoid something horrifying like Eviolite Dusclops with 15 of each Defense, the most either Defense can be raised by due to the Eviolite Stadium effect is 3.
On a similar note, Eviolites are banned in this battle.
Combos can be used on the last action of a round. However, if a Pokemon does so, it cannot be switched out before the next round; it must cool down.
Combos of a move with itself will fail.
To avoid stupid hax as much as possible, all evasion raising and accuracy lowering moves will fail (including Double Team). Attacks with 100% chance to lower accuracy will do damage and not lower accuracy.

Note: Don't feel too daunted by items on in a 6v6.
'Nother note: In this battle, I encourage creativity. The ref should not be too strict when it comes to combinations and roleplaying-type actions.
Third note: Whoever accepts this won't actually be choosing anything, they will merely accept.
(almost) Final note: Unfortunately, my best mons are doing RP's, so I won't quite be at the top of my game.
Most important note: There is a reason that there are so many special rules, why creativity is encouraged, and why I am trying to put NFE's and FE's on an equal playing field: to have a match that is as awesome and unique as possible.

Another challenge, much more dry than the first:
1v1 Singles
Acceptor chooses NFE or FE, as well as the rest of the rules

simple challenge,
1 v 1 strongmons
2 day DQ
5 chills no recoveries

Arena: not ASB or Unown!!! blasphemy

Complexity: Simple
Format: All
Arena Type: None
Restrictions: None

The Colosseum. Yes, the one in Rome. There's a water source, as well as plenty of rocks. If the Emperor (referee) decrees the match to be too boring, then he may order the release of a pokemon into the arena that will attack indescriminately. It can be a legendary like Kyogre or something smaller like Houndoom.

No-one wants to accept this challenge...

Challenge 1:
1v1 singles
PM the ref one pokemon
NFE
2 day DQ
ASB Arena
but it still open (and flora has agreed to ref it if you look at the post below it on the last page).

I'm accepting C$FP's challenge, the 1v1 challenge obviously.

No items
No switching
One ability 'cause my other battle has it set to all.
NFE obviously.

Ref please, it will be short and painful (for me)!!!

EDIT: I think TRG is reffing, but I've also remembered that I must do the rest of the rules.

2 chills no recoveries
Unown Soup (I have less then 10 psot's, so no, I haven't played in it yet).

I Challenge my Rival Son of Shadoo to my first 6 Vs 6 Battle!

6Vs6 Singles
Singles
2 Day DQ
No Restricted Moves (2 Recoveries/5 Chills Per Poke)
ASB Arena
... You may want a better rival, I'm hardly Gary Oak.

Also, I have to decline this challenge for now, as I have no slots...

DUMMY REF THE GODDAMN BRAWL FASTER

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Well, if I'm reading that right...

Challenging Orcinus Duo
3v3 Singles (LC mons please)
1 Day DQ (2 for Ref)
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: I'll let you or the ref decide that
Gotcha. Items off (except for amulet coin or exp share if you have). Abilities all. Switch, arena (not to complex please) at ref decision.

Still doing anything for another NFE battle.
---
Ref please?

Open Strongmon Challenge
3v3 TEAM SINGLES (The best out of 3 KO's win, all three will be played regardless. Similar to Waterfall Colosseum format)

1 day DQ
1 recovery, 3 chills
Arena:
Size: Singles
Type: Fighting

A derivative of "The Octagon", the Cell is designed to be the perfect home for Fighting types of all stripes.

The arena is a hexagon, with side lengths of about 10 feet. In the middle are two lines drawn on the ground about 3 feet apart, where the pokemon begin each round. Surrounding the arena is a see-through indestructible barrier that keeps the pokemon in the arena. However, it only keeps the pokemon in- other effects can penetrate, so weather moves are useable. All moves are useable inside the ring, and flying type pokemon can take wing but they cannot leave the arena or fly higher than 20 feet.

What benefit does this offer? The arena is small enough that all combat is in close quarters, allowing all Fighting types to easily utilise their excellent close quarters reaction time. In addition, all Fighting type pokemon gain 10% accuracy because it's much harder to dodge in such close quarters. Because it's easier to keep track of your opponents in such a small arena, Foresight lasts an extra 3 actions.

This arena's small size limits it to singles battles.

Feel free to counterteam me in my completely biased arena. However, I would like to request training items only.

... You may want a better rival, I'm hardly Gary Oak.

Also, I have to decline this challenge for now, as I have no slots...

DUMMY REF THE GODDAMN BRAWL FASTER
Open Strongmon Challenge
3v3 TEAM SINGLES (The best out of 3 KO's win, all three will be played regardless. Similar to Waterfall Colosseum format)

1 day DQ
1 recovery, 3 chills
Arena:
Size: Singles
Type: Fighting

A derivative of "The Octagon", the Cell is designed to be the perfect home for Fighting types of all stripes.

The arena is a hexagon, with side lengths of about 10 feet. In the middle are two lines drawn on the ground about 3 feet apart, where the pokemon begin each round. Surrounding the arena is a see-through indestructible barrier that keeps the pokemon in the arena. However, it only keeps the pokemon in- other effects can penetrate, so weather moves are useable. All moves are useable inside the ring, and flying type pokemon can take wing but they cannot leave the arena or fly higher than 20 feet.

What benefit does this offer? The arena is small enough that all combat is in close quarters, allowing all Fighting types to easily utilise their excellent close quarters reaction time. In addition, all Fighting type pokemon gain 10% accuracy because it's much harder to dodge in such close quarters. Because it's easier to keep track of your opponents in such a small arena, Foresight lasts an extra 3 actions.

This arena's small size limits it to singles battles.

Feel free to counterteam me in my completely biased arena. However, I would like to request training items only.
@SoS: TRAVELLOG HASN'T SENT IN ACTIONS YET I AM INNOCENT PLEASE BLAME HIM FOR WORLD HUNGER THE BRAWL NOT BEING REFFED

@shinyskarmory: I'll do this. I've got some new 'mons to train.
Switch=KO
Items=Training
Abilities=All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)