Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

V1ral: No, you can't

Off must learn his electric attack by his effort. That means, only level-up. Heart scale is the same, he can't be remebered of something he didn't even learn...

Edit: Edited in the post I gave you the challange

@V1ral, it doesn't have to know U-turn once it evolves. Also, since it just has Murkrow with it (I'm not sure why I said Sneasel), make it participate in a Double Battle with Murkrow at least once before evolving

. Also, make sure you link to the post where you made your challange, or simply quote it. This way we don't have to search back 5 or 6 pages looking for it (like I had to).
Will do, thanks for the advice :)

And @axmaster, I fixed the solo from Chuck to Erika. That's ok right?
EDIT: I also changed it to 5 Scientists and 5 Super Nerds, sorry for never pointing that out to you :(

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Party
Previous Update

Second Update! In this segment, I:
-Met Fennel
-Went to the dreamyard, murdered some Plasmas, and got dream mist
-Exited Striaton City
-Beat up some preschoolers with mah pogeymans
-First double battle
-Cheren ambushed me (he lost horribly)
-Got forced into helping some little girl who can't keep up with her pokemon
-Chased down and beat up more Plasmas
-Advanced to Nacrene city, beating up trainers in my wake
-Explored outskirts of Pinwheel forest
-Oshawott got his 10th crit and evolved! (lvl 18)
-Beat N outside the gym
-Wrecked some Gym trainers
-Beat Lenora (sorry, no cool log this time =/)
-Plasma's at it again (they stole a skull)
-Went to the Pinwheel Forest with Burgh

Party:
1337 (lvl. 19 Pansear) @Chesto Berry
-Bite
-Work Up
-Yawn
-Incinerate

Wosha-Ott (lvl. 21 Dewott) @Mystic Water
-Retaliate
-Rock Smash (yea, I know =/)
-Razor Shell
-Focus Energy

Wosha-Ott Crit Count: 2/15
1337 Leader Mons Solo Count: 1/7

@waterwarrior: For your Black scramble, you get Veritable the Yamask. It must be the very first Yamask you encounter unless you kill it or run out of Pokéballs. If it has Will-o-wisp upon capture, it must solo 21 Fire-types to evolve. If not, it must solo 19 Rock-types to evolve. Its next restriction depends on which stat its nature decreases.

-Attack: Must use Power Split whenever possible.
-Defense: Must use Will-o-wisp whenever possible.
-Sp.Atk: Cannot use special attacks bar Night Shade.
-Sp.Def: Must use Guard Split whenever possible.
-Speed: Must learn Protect ASAP and use it every other turn.
Neutral: Must solo Cheren at least once.

Its last restriction depends on its gender. If it's male, it can never be the lowest level. If it's female, it can never be the highest level.

Thank you for the 6 awesome people who gave me my team. You are all 20% cooler now. My team is:

Starter:
Okay, since somone reserved already, change it to "Snivellus" the Snivy. He is the Professor Snape of your group, and admires dark pokemon in his youth, as Snape did. Every time Scraggy comes out, Snivellus must come out after that (baring soloing.) to emulate his master. To evolve, Snivy must take out 15 trainers pokemon after Scraggy. As a Servine, he sees the error of his ways, and now cannot fight in any battle that a dark pokemon appears. He must solo Skyla yo conquer voldemorts flying. He can then evolve when he first sees Zekrom on Dragonspiral mountain. He may then be fine until you face Reshiram. He take out Reshiram and then proceed to take out N's zekrom, but then must die in the battle against N to be treated as a Martyr.
2nd poke:
Waterwarrior, take a Scraggy and name it either Sly or Noble. (I choose sly!)
If you name it Sly, it is evil and scheming.
As soon as possible, it must know two Dark-type moves.
It cannot be used in double or triple battles, because it hates to cooperate with your other Pokémon.
It must solo Caitlin, because it hates her for being so kind.
3rd poke (warning: most descriptive one I'm going to get most likely XD):
Water Warrior, on the other hand, you get KipKip the Oshawott, who thinks he is a Mudkip, so Kip can only learn moves that Mudkip can learn in 5th gen. Kip must solo 50 water type pokemon to realize that he is not a Mudkip, but is an Oshawott, and decides to embrace that Oshawott thing. His best buddy was a Mudkip when he was little, so he still wants to keep 1 move of less than 80 BP that Mudkip can learn, to honor his friend. He must solo Burgh OR Lenora at no higher than the level of Elesa's Zebstrika(level 27), or Burgh's Leavanny(Level 23) to evolve, using his friend's move to solo at least 1 pokemon from the gym leader.

When KipKip evolves, rename him KipOtt. Ott hates to solo things, because he did it way too much when he was an Oshawott, and was forced to lose his cuteness. So, every time Ott solo's a pokemon, he cannot be used against the next pokemon, unless at the end of a battle. Ott still need EXP so he can become his coolest form, Samurott. So, to evolve Ott must solo 2 pokemon, the first and the last, from each of the 5th-7th gyms. Also, Ott wants to learn a support move to help his teammates and not just himself before he evolves.

When KipOtt evolves, rename him SAMUkip, SAMU wants to be SUPER SAMU!! the superhero, and such must know 2 support moves and any move over 100 BP, to go with the move from his cherished friend. He must use these SUPER SAMU moves to solo 1 member of the E4, and land the final blow on the last pokemon of each N and Ghestis, finishing off the evil in the land, meaning his job as SUPER SAMU!! is done, and he can return home to his parents, his old friend the Mudkip/Swampert, and his friends, including you, who he made on this journey.

4th poke:
Ok. Waterwarrior. As you are the second person to reject redfoo, you get the extra fun challenge!
Take a Karrablast. Yes. You can catch them before Clay, nothings stopping you from taking a detour to Route 6 first.
This Karrablast is special. He is born from my Inevitable annoyance to a second person randomly rejecting Redfoo. Therefore it can only use Special Attacks, and cannot evolve at all.

5th poke:
EDIT: waterwarrior, take Generator the Klink. Generator can only do one thing well, and that's generate electricity. Because of this, the only non-electric moves Generator can use are Gear Grind, Gear Shift and Automize, because those are all involved in the process of making electricity anyway. It also is constantly desiring to power machines. It thinks that all steel types are machines, so it tries to power them the instant it sees them. This means every time you run into a steel type you have to switch in and use an electric type attack (even if it's part ground type). It must "power" 10 steel types to evolve into Klang, and another 15 to evolve into Klinklang.
6th poke:
@waterwarrior: For your Black scramble, you get Veritable the Yamask. It must be the very first Yamask you encounter unless you kill it or run out of Pokéballs. If it has Will-o-wisp upon capture, it must solo 21 Fire-types to evolve. If not, it must solo 19 Rock-types to evolve. Its next restriction depends on which stat its nature decreases.

-Attack: Must use Power Split whenever possible.
-Defense: Must use Will-o-wisp whenever possible.
-Sp.Atk: Cannot use special attacks bar Night Shade.
-Sp.Def: Must use Guard Split whenever possible.
-Speed: Must learn Protect ASAP and use it every other turn.
Neutral: Must solo Cheren at least once.

Its last restriction depends on its gender. If it's male, it can never be the lowest level. If it's female, it can never be the highest level.

The two pokes I'm going to have trouble with the most are probably Karrablast due to the difficulty and Oshawott due to the very detailed limitations. Will prabably start tomorrow, keep checking my sig for the updates of my journey through Unova! :D

Take a Remoraid as your Route 223 pokemon. It loves firing its lazor(s), so in order for it to evolve into Octillery, it must have 3 moves with the word Beam in it, you must have Hyper Beam (how will it fire its lazor otherwise), and you must learn Hyper Beam via level up. (You said you wanted grinding) After it evolves into Octillery, solo 5 trainers with only Hyper Beam before you fight the Elite Four.

Pika, for Route 217, take a Snover. Teach it Blizzard ASAP, and it must evolve prior to facing Candace. It may never use Wood Hammer as Abomasnow, and must know moves of four different types at all times. Simple enough, and autoHail-Blizzard should make it a force to be reckoned with.

For route 223, take a Wailmer. It embraces its ball side, so it must know Bounce when it reaches lvl 44, and it must be the first move it users every time it is sent out. It must also know one TM move at all times. It can only evolve into Wailord after using Bounce to KO 15 trainer-owned Pokémon.

Sorry waterwarrior, shinyskarmory is accepted, and I will make this an exceptional case for fishing. The Wailmer line is not even in the DP Sinnoh Dex anyway. That must mean I need Mantyke in Sunyshore City.

As for Son_of_Shadoo, that Snover is accepted as well. That leaves Gible from Wayward Cave B1F and Cleffa line from Mt. Coronet North.

Pika, take Charles the Gible. He cannot know any move with 95 or higher acc. It may not evolve until it flinches 10 trainer Pokemon, 15 wild Pokemon, and one E4 Pokemon using Dragon Rush. It must keep Dragon rush forever. No restrictions on evolving into gabite.

Chapter 1 up! I would love to hear what people have to say, as you know, new at this and only modeled it after what I saw from other people.

EDIT: expanded ch. 1, now almost twice as long. Go length! XD

I like your style, but I think it could be longer, as I'd like to see that first gym battle in either the first or the very beginning of the second update. Good luck with Chili and I hope for another one soon! BTW, as soon as AasTmO gives me his changes, I will be starting my scramble.

Chapter 1 up! I would love to hear what people have to say, as you know, new at this and only modeled it after what I saw from other people.
Bwahahaha, it's like a shorter, paragraph version of mine! Well it's flattering to see someone using a variation of my style already. I have to admit though, as soon as I saw that you had named your update "Chapter" 1, I expected it to be similar to mine. As far as I know, I was the first to start treating my updates like chapters of a novel. I'm just glad to see that people are liking it enough to start imitating it.

This reminds me that I had probably finish up my scramble too, you guys are still waiting for the last couple chapters I'd imagine. So without further ado, I shall now start the post-league section of my Leaf Green Scramble. Expect a new chapter to go up either later today or sometime tomorrow.

EDIT: King Serperior, it's linked to in his signature.

Thanks Jimera! Super excited for the next chapter/s. I hope you guys like my updates like Jimera's are loved by everyone. BTW Jimera, I think you should make a fan fic like those scrambles, or turn them into a fan fic!!

@Pika25: You get Manly the Mantyke! This Mantyke believes that he's amazingly manly, so in order to evolve, it must prove its manliness by soloing fifteen MALE Pokemon it has a type disadvantage against, whether it be to Flying or to Water. At least five of them have to be from male trainers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)