Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need another multi battle...

1+1+1v1+1+1 triples (no positions)
NFEs only
3 day DQ
Arena: Arena Compendium All-stars

Arena Compendium All-stars is a simulation chamber with programmed arenas from the Arena Compendium. Each round is a different arena that is decided by the ref.

There isn't a lot to talk about this arena, just that it's basic form (which can be activated if the system is overloaded) is a bunch of blue panels that can be broken, and has no water source and bars all seismic activity. At the end of each round, the arena changes to whatever the ref wants (Ref has to say what it will be though) and the round goes as if it were that arena.

Lightwolf is bringing snacks
Darkamber chose items=off
Texas Cloverleaf chose abilities=all
Jasnumbers chose 1 recovery and 2 chills
Box (reserved via IRC) is bringing drinks

All places closed, please send teams to the ref.

Also, can the ref (ragnarokalex) please randomize the players on each team once the battle begins?

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since nothing came back from my last post, I'm in for that NJ, I refuse to decide the switch rules though................. Guess why....

I need another multi battle...

1+1+1v1+1+1 triples (no positions)
NFEs only
3 day DQ
Arena: Arena Compendium All-stars

Arena Compendium All-stars is a simulation chamber with programmed arenas from the Arena Compendium. Each round is a different arena that is decided by the ref.

There isn't a lot to talk about this arena, just that it's basic form (which can be activated if the system is overloaded) is a bunch of blue panels that can be broken, and has no water source and bars all seismic activity. At the end of each round, the arena changes to whatever the ref wants (Ref has to say what it will be though) and the round goes as if it were that arena.

Second player chooses switch rules
Third player chooses items
Fourth player chooses abilities
Fifth player chooses recoveries and chills
Sixth player must bring drinks (aka just needs to confirm attendance)
Let's do this.

Items=Nope.

PM or get on IRC to decide synergized teams so we can WIIIIIN.

1v1 Singles
Training match, if the acceptor so wishes
ITEMS ON (Exp. share, mainly)
ASB Arena
1 recover/ 2 chills
1 Day DQ Battler, 2 Day DQ Ref

ill ref Njigglypuffs huge melee, PM me pokes once you guys have a 5th and 6th, altho i would prefer that everyone only send one poke to me so that we can move the match along that much faster.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1v1 me.

1v1 FE Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Terra Cage
Field Type: Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: All Weather moves bar Sandstorm will fail, No Water Source, no Natural Grass, Limited ceiling

Description: Terra Cage is a rough, indoor, desolate place that despite its hard, rocky surface, can be dug into. It is about 50x50m in length & width, & it is 30m high. The main mechanic here that gives Ground Types an advantage here is that when Sandstorm is used, it randomly fuses itself with the mud that can be found in some places around the arena, & the Sandstorm turns into a Mudstorm.
During a Mudstorm, at the end of every action, anything that isn't a Ground Type takes 3 Damage, +/- 1 for each time they are weak to/resist Ground (Flying & Levitiate is considered Neutral, Pokemon with Overcoat/Magic Guard don't take any damage). In addition, all non-Ground moves used by non-Ground Pokemon have a flat 15% reduction in Accuracy. Any Ground-Type Pokemon that have abilities that activate under Sandstorm will activate under a Mudstorm.

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus Sandstorm will turn into a Mudstorm when used.

Anyone up for a quick duel...On a Gym arena...
I'VE GOT YOU IAR.

Training Items
404 Error: Switch not found
all abilities

prepare to be counterteamed by my fighting types.
Anyone? Come on, it'll be quick...

Open Challenge!
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills

Arena: Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Yup. Motorcycles. 'nuff said. No seismic attacks, no Diving/Digging, no water source.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Dropping the melee since Blast doesn't seem to be posting it. Apologies to smash, EndQuote, and Glacier.

OPEN CHALLENGE
3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 2 Chills

Arena: Teleportation
Every round, the ref randomizes an arena from the arena compendium and uses it for the round. See IAR v Atheno for details.
Accepting this as long as it's training.

Switch: Off
Items: Off (Use Amulet Coin and shit if you want)
Abilities: All

I agreed to ref this on IRC.

[21:30] <LadySalamence> engineer, would you mind if i was away from thursday-saturday?
[21:31] <Engaway> that's fine
[21:31] <LadySalamence> ok, then
[21:31] <LadySalamence> i'll take it

LET'S GET IT

Open challeng
2 VS 2 Doubles(Training match if requested)
2 day DQ
Arena (one of my own creations)
This arena is an ancient and wonderous place. The central (and only feature) is an ENORMOUS crystal in the center of the arena 20ft above the ground that glows with a special aura. The crystal mimics a random pokemon type, radiaiting that type(which is completly random) the effect of this glow gives any pokemon of the same type a bonus of one rank (1) to all of it's stats while penalizing any pokemon of a opposite type (ie, fire aura weakens grass, bug, steel, ice) the second effect strengthens any attack of the same type by adding +3 to it's BAP(it weakens attacks of the opposite type ie fire aura weakens fire, bug, steel, ice type moves) the aura switches after every round. The arena consists of a fifty(50) foot prefect circle with no walls, the ground itself is marble meaning, No digging! Going outside this 50 foot arena means a 5 hp reduction. and you're teleported directly under the crystal. the lighting is simulated daylight with the execption of dark which completly darkens the field. hopefully i don't get to many questions about this arena(because I hopefully explained it well).

I wanna test out some new things, so bring it!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open challeng
2 VS 2 Doubles(Training match if requested)
2 day DQ
Arena (one of my own creations)
This arena is an ancient and wonderous place. The central (and only feature) is an ENORMOUS crystal in the center of the arena 20ft above the ground that glows with a special aura. The crystal mimics a random pokemon type, radiaiting that type(which is completly random) the effect of this glow gives any pokemon of the same type a bonus of one rank (1) to all of it's stats while penalizing any pokemon of a opposite type (ie, fire aura weakens grass, bug, steel, ice) the second effect strengthens any attack of the same type by adding +3 to it's BAP(it weakens attacks of the opposite type ie fire aura weakens fire, bug, steel, ice type moves) the aura switches after every round. The arena consists of a fifty(50) foot prefect circle with no walls, the ground itself is marble meaning, No digging! Going outside this 50 foot arena means a 5 hp reduction. and you're teleported directly under the crystal. the lighting is simulated daylight with the execption of dark which completly darkens the field. hopefully i don't get to many questions about this arena(because I hopefully explained it well).

I wanna test out some new things, so bring it!
I'd also like to test out some new guys, so I'll take you on.

No Items
All Abilities

So i need to get some fights rolling here, so gonna issue a couple challenges:

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Chills/no recovers
Arena:ASB Arena, unless accepter/ref have a better idea

just going to be a quick training match, going to use a FE so be ready

and

6+v6+ Brawl
1 Day player/3 Day Ref DQ
no Recovers/chills
ASB Arena for ref Sanity

I want to keep brawls rolling, so this one will be at least 6v6, but if the acceptor wants to do more than that im ok with pretty much any size

1v1 singles
beginners challenge
arena type
a seemingly completely normal room with the materials needed to deploy any move. ever 2 turns, the floor shifts randomly, making the pokemon harder/easier to attack depending on the formation of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)