Released DW ability not allowed

I just tried to use technician Mr. Mime and it didn't let me. DW Mr. Mime was released in the spooky manor and is legal.

I think that the tiers might be updated and Mr. Mime and Raichu were just overlooked; I'm able to use my precious Sableye that was released in the same Spooky Manor update in standard OU with no problems.

I'm still getting this every time i look for a battle
(18:17:05) *** Mr. Mime is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier. Change it in the teambuilder.

Are you using a Gen 3 move or something similar that would have breeding impossibilities with a Technician Mr. Mime?

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for everyones reference, i normally will install any new dw pokes that need to be added. so just post here. also since our server is open source, you can look at which pokes i missed (i just went through serebii so i could be wrong).

but i know i added mr. mime, sableye, alakazam, and volbeat just because i knew those would be used.

also exact spelling with caps counts for the script, so it could be that i spelled it wrong. if so just tell me.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I remember somebody (alphatron? Katakiri?) complaining about not having access to Analytic Starmie.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Add in Analytic Porygon, as well. That thing's been released via Wonder Card for a few months now, and Analytic Porygon2 is quite competitive.

I've updated the database, but I think the server needs to be restarted for the changes to take effect.

I'll planning on doing a re-boot on Tuesday morning.

Edit: check now. All the released abilities should be allowed (also, Moody is now an "unreleased DW ability," as is Drought on Vulpix).

Still not working... still get "*** Mr. Mime is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier. Change it in the teambuilder." for NU and when I tried OU Mr.Mime shows up as a lvl 100 Missingno holding an item.

I assume that Pokemon Online would be updating to 1.0.31 sooner rather than later.

There is also a "Error" forum on the PO forums, post it there and the programmers will test it.

I assume that Pokemon Online would be updating to 1.0.31 sooner rather than later.

There is also a "Error" forum on the PO forums, post it there and the programmers will test it.
This has nothing to do with the po client. Allowed pokemon are based on smogon's scripts, which have been pretty messed up as of late.

Re: Mr. Mime

It's in the list, but I suspect that the fact that its name is two words (Mime Jr. has the same problem--are there any other pokes with two-word names?) is screwing up the script. I'll look into it, but don't expect this to be resolved soon.

So... lots of new DW abilities released today.

I think I'll get started on updating those tomorrow. Will probably require a server reboot. I'll let people know.

Update: This is done. I looked into allowing the new DW move combos (Outrage Salamence, Superpower Spinda, etc.), but it's a big project--not only would the server db have to be updated, but we'd have to create a custom client that we'd then have to distribute. Instead, my decision is that we're going to sit on our hands and wait for coyotte508 and the other cool cats over at PO to release a new version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)