Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for Electabuzz and relaxed duskull please :). I also have a couple pokemon in your wants list too. I can also ev train my pokemon.

I have these on your wants list:

Politoed Timid Shiny 31/X/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70, Hydro Pump, Focus Blast 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Drizzle @ Choice Specs

Blaziken Jolly Shiny Speed Boost 31/31/31/X/31/31 Swords Dance, Protect, High Jump Kick, Flare Blitz 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP @ Life Orb

Ninetales Timid Shiny 31/X/31/30/30/30 Hidden Power Fighting 70, Energy Ball, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP Drought @ Life Orb

Hydreigon, Timid, Shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, U-Turn @ Life Orb

Haxorus Adamant, Shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Mold Breaker Earthquake, Outrage, Dragon Dance (I can teach it Dragon Claw later), Brick Break @ Choice Skarf

Reuniclus Bold Shiny 31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm Mind, Recover, Psychic, Focus Blast 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense Magic Guard @ Leftovers

Jolly TerrakionClose Combat, Stone Edge, Sacred Sword, X-Scissor 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Choice Band

Conkeldurr Guts Adamant Shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 Bulk up, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Payback 120 HP / 252 Attack / 136 Special Defense or 252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Special Defense

Victini-
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 V-create, Fusion Bolt, U-turn, Brick Break 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Choice Skarf
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Final Gambit, U-turn, V-create, Fusion Bolt 252 HP / 144 Attack / 112 Speed Choice Skarf
Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 V-create, Fusion Bolt, U-turn, Brick Break 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Choice Band
Ninetales and Politoed please. Go.

Thank you for the tri attack Togepi, I'm very happy!
Thanks for Excadrill; this thing is awesome.

No offense too but no. You are asking more than what i offer
Lame. One day when you decide to stop just collecting monsters and decide to start battling; you'll regret not taking the time to ask each person you trade for EV trained monsters. UT monsters pile up fast. I guess I'll just have to find someone else with flawless RNG abused monsters, and you'll have to find someone else with XD Togekiss and XD Zapdos. Thanks for trying though. It's nothing personal I just don't have ev training items on black and I missed a lot of tms and hold items while I rushed the story line (so I could trade with everyone that much faster) so I need battle ready monsters if I'm ever going to battle online; my first trade with redhairedking didn't have Swordsdance, so now I need to go on a quest to get a TM in black; I don't have time for four quests a monster just for move sets and then ev training and leveling up; my AR doesn't work on black so I need them ready to go. Lastly, while you spent maybe a week on one of your monsters to RNG abuse it, my Togepi took years man. You see those 4,000 posts under my name? That was me coming on smogon everyday to ask, is this one good enough? To trade these monsters for flawless monsters before RNG was even broken; They are 100% legit sir and I am legend for it. Back when you could hack check a monster, mine passed while countless other people had their monsters fail the hack check and got kicked out of smogon. If you can't take the time to ev train one pokemon that was RNG abused in less then a week to trade for PBB's Zapdos that took him years, or my Togepi that took months and multi-game runs of XD gale of darkness and the purchase of a GBA -> Gamecube link cable, multiple gamecubes (I reset them to death for these monsters; went through more then five and they cost me money each time) and memory cards; then all I can say is; NEXT! Also, the heal bell dragonites you got from someone else, are probably hacked, because Mirror B and his fuckin' Ludicolo haunt my fucking dreams buddy; few people can actually sit through that; chances are you got a hack. ANYWAYS; have a nice day.

Apparently I am the first trade! I got a great poke!
Yay, my first trade; thanks for the battle ready monster! Now I need to find Swords Dance TM.

Ok, so you don't see anything? I can EV Train my pokemon, to see which one you like.
Sorry, just looking for my wants list.

Did you even ask if i do battle? Did you notice that XD rng is broken? So no i don't have time to ev train for you no. And yes i have a legality checker for XD so yes i did check them if they are hacks. So sorry if i burst your bubble here but your not the only reseter here. Have a nice day and you can keep your XD mons for your self if you think you are the best here.

Did you even ask if i do battle? Did you notice that XD rng is broken? So no i don't have time to ev train for you no. And yes i have a legality checker for XD so yes i did check them if they are hacks. So sorry if i burst your bubble here but your not the only reseter here. Have a nice day and you can keep your XD mons for your self if you think you are the best here.
From what I can tell, it isn't broken, there is just an easy way to hack it. Thus the "no trading hacked XD mons" thread at the top of wifi. Also, I'm not the best, I'm just one of the first and legitimately reseting monsters is a lot harder then RNG abuse, thus I don't think asking people to ev train their work is too much to ask. Sigh, maybe I'm all washed up; bleh, oh well, lets see if I can get 22 more monsters out of smogon wifi...

From what I can tell, it isn't broken, there is just an easy way to hack it. Thus the "no trading hacked XD mons" thread at the top of wifi. Also, I'm not the best, I'm just one of the first and legitimately reseting monsters is a lot harder then RNG abuse, thus I don't think asking people to ev train their work is too much to ask. Sigh, maybe I'm all washed up; bleh, oh well, lets see if I can get 22 more monsters out of smogon wifi...
Sure you can and good luck with that. I don't have something against you but please don't get mad because someone did not obliged with what you asked. I do have some mons you ll hardly find anywhere else now that ram hack is banned but i do not ask more for them. And some of your wants you are asking cannot be shiny

Pokéguy, I think you should be a little more polite to the people you want to trade with. That being said, I am interested in your Zapdos; I'll have to see what I can get from your wants list.

Sure you can and good luck with that. I don't have something against you but please don't get mad because someone did not obliged with what you asked. I do have some mons you ll hardly find anywhere else now that ram hack is banned but i do not ask more for them
It's in the rules of the thread that you MUST ev train your work. You would have known that if you read the rules before posting here. Everyone else here was cool with it when I gave them ev spreads; because they read the rules fool.

Pokéguy, I think you should be a little more polite to the people you want to trade with. That being said, I am interested in your Zapdos; I'll have to see what I can get from your wants list.
That's why the thread is called "Oh God...not again". I'm a cynical douchebag and people don't like dealing with me. I bet half the wifi moderators are thinking to themselves "Oh God, not this guy again". I just don't have time to ev train someone elses work. I want to battle on black sometime this year so no more UT monsters from lazy RNG abusers that don't ev train. While you're trading that UT monster, there are probably like 50 ev trained copies of it, all trained by 50 different people who would have rather traded for a ev trained copy but didn't take the time to say hey, ev train that or no awesome zapdos for you. My shit is UT because everyone asks for UT because everyone and their mother has a different spread thought out for something that doesn't have flawless IVs; but shit like a Jolly all out attacker like Landorus, should just come ev'd 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 not in attack or speed. That's why my Togekiss is ev trained 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP for those who wanted it, but now comes UT because of the shitty AR I have that isn't cloning things on black.

Also, Loukas, didn't take the time to read my three easy rules. He just posted and I not only wasted my time checking his thread, picking out three monsters that I didn't really need (because I'm not all bad), since I already have two of them and am getting a Naive Landorus from someone else; he wasted my time writing out ev spreads and palparking him dragonites and trading them over to black; then just changed his mind and decided my stuff wasn't worth his UT RNG abuses and said he ONLY wanted the two trophy case monsters; so I caved and said that he did have one of the pokemon in my wants list on his thread, and said yeah, just train that Landorus, since I couldn't do it myself if I wanted to since I don't have enough stuff on black and he just says no. Then makes ME look like the asshole.

I have a shiny deoxys and it's 1 point better (in special attack no less) then yours and UT. I have a Shiny Raikou just like yours but it's UT. I'm getting another Landorus from someone else and it's Naive, which is probably the better nature. I was basically giving you my three dragonites because not that many people appreciate them enough to take three natures of the same reset. I was trying to be nice; I looked at your thread again and thought, I could probably use those mews too, since mine are UT but you don't want to ev train your work. You could have got all five of the monsters you asked for, even though, I have nearly everything in your thread already UT. I just need someone to ev train their own shit, since it's not cool to get other people to ev train pokemon you traded for from someone else.

So yeah. I'M an Ass. Seriously though, anyone who read my rules and wants my stuff anyways, just go ahead and post.

Lastly, Luxpluff91 is the shit, because he/she is ev training five of his/her pokemon just to trade with me and is getting both Togekiss and Zapdos for being cooler then this ass I'm looking at, they call lookass.

Yes i am the fool who asks for shiny DW pokemon..Anw good luck with your 22 wants. As i said i do not have something against you and my mistake for not reading your rules. There plenty guys here who have the pokemon you ask and would obey your rules so don't worry about it. Not posting here again cause this have went into spamming really. Good luck

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well now that I'm around we can trade if you still want that shiny Timid Mew and Timid Victini. They're trained to the way you had asked.

Edit: I'd rather take the all caps Lunatone in 4th gen over the uncapped one in 5th gen btw. Electabuzz would be preferred in 4th gen as well. We can meet in 5th gen first (I have connection issues if I go from 4th gen to 5th gen for trading for whatever reason).

Yes i am the fool who asks for shiny DW pokemon..Anw good luck with your 22 wants. As i said i do not have something against you and my mistake for not reading your rules. There plenty guys here who have the pokemon you ask and would obey your rules so don't worry about it. Not posting here again cause this have went into spamming really. Good luck
Blow me. I didn't know they couldn't be shiny.

Well now that I'm around we can trade if you still want that shiny Timid Mew and Timid Victini. They're trained to the way you had asked.

Edit: I'd rather take the all caps Lunatone in 4th gen over the uncapped one in 5th gen btw. Electabuzz would be preferred in 4th gen as well. We can meet in 5th gen first (I have connection issues if I go from 4th gen to 5th gen for trading for whatever reason).
Sure, Add the platinum code and the black code; I have Electabuzz and Lunatone on Platinum. I'll be going on with black first though.

Hi Pokeguy :D
Yeah I can do that, but it may take 2-3 days is that alright?
Yes, I will confirm this as a Pending trade.

Is your current list updated on what is still available to be traded to you? I have some of those pokes that are UT that i can ev but if you already have people eving the same pokes I dont want to do all the work all for nothing since im busy with college stuff.

Edit: I can do terrakion, virizion, thunderus, Landorus, Blaziken, and a couple of the victinis. Lmk if any of those are still open
Please PM me a list of what you wanted; once someone confirms they are ev training it becomes a pending trade.

Just posting to confirm that I have your Pokes EV'ed. I Rare Candied them to Level 100 if you don't mind.

I can trade later today =]

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have to get going unfortunately. Can we try tomorrow? Sorry. Damn connection problems. :/

Hey, Pokeguy. I'm not on here as much anymore but I'd kill for PBB's Zapdos. I can capture and train either the Jellicent or the Haxorus in your wants list for it Monday if that's agreeable. If you see anything of interest in my thread, tell me and I'll throw it in too (EV'd however you want). I know what went into that beast. If you see enough in my thread that you're interested in or would let me ev some of the stuff you already have for you, I could use one of your Dragonites too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)