[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

Important!

Before you even have time to discuss the lynch vote, you hear the voices of two Pokemon talking in another room. After a little exploring, you find Lady Salamence hiding in his room, talking with a floating pink cabbage?

"Thanks Celebi for the help, I got them all! Let's get out of here and fix up the Temporal Tower before it's too late".

Lady Salamence and the other Pokemon teleport away, leaving behind only a piece of paper, and Lucario whining in the corner about how the Time Gear idea failed miserably :(

Role PM said:
Dear Lady Salamence,
You are Grovyle.

You are one of the few who knows about Darkrai’s plan; in the game, you come back in time from the future to stop it. This is your first attempt at that goal, which you can accomplish by obtaining all 5 Time Gears. You will use your natural agility and toughness to aid you in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title ”NX- Ask Celebi who has the Time Gears”. Celebi will do some exploring and tell you who is holding the Time Gears. This is the highest priority action in the game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Steal everything from <USER>”. All of <USER>’s items will be stolen, and if they were holding a Time Gear, the resulting time freeze will Hook <USER> that night.

If anyone with an item dies, your quick speed will allow you to grab the item before anyone else.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you obtain all 5 Time Gears before the end of Night 5.
Congratulations to Lady Salamence, the first winner of PMD Mafia!Expect a rant in postgame

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends Tuesday at 12:00 GMT, or when majority is reached and at least 24 hours have passed.

HOLD IT!

I also had a friend of mine check out what Box can do. I've learned he is the one who kidnap'd Metal Bagon. So, obviously, he is our missing bird Zapdos and... well, actually, the only other electric/flying type is Emolga, and he isn't in PMD. Also, he is not the MOM killer, we still need to find that. And the DAD's...

All in all, I just felt like saying Hold it really loud.

THUS....

Cast Meteor on Box.

Nope, you shouldn't be. Box has been proven to be both an Elec/Flying type (a la Zapdos), and LKK also has proof that Box has been kidnapping people (as we have had people gone missing, and in PMD1, Zapdos kidnaps Shiftry). Therefore, becuase kidnapping and any other powers zapdos might have are dangerous, we should lynch Box tonight.

Even before your leader can speak, you all agree that box should die. After squashing a cardboard box, you decide to kill the user Box while you’re at it. A few of you claim he’s Zapdos, a legendary Pokemon of great power. However, Box refuses to be lynched by such weak Pokemon, and flies away after dropping a piece of paper, never to return.

Role PM said:
Dear Box,
You are Zapdos.

You are an electrical bird that resides on Mt. Thunder. You once kidnapped a Shiftry because you’re a giant bird and can do whatever you want, but some heroes saved Shiftry and humiliated you. You will use your large size and strength to aid the M.O.M. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Kidnap <USER>”. You will use your kidnapping experience to do what you do best. <USER> will be unable to post in the thread, target anyone, or be targeted for the next day and night, when they will escape your mountain.

Your team details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the M.O.M. You win if the M.O.M. eliminate all threats.
Most of you are now happy.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends Wednesday at 12:30 GMT, or when all night actions have been received.

Also, Metal Bagon is still kidnapped. Do not try to target him with any night action.

HOLD IT!

I also had a friend of mine check out what Box can do. I've learned he is the one who kidnap'd Metal Bagon. So, obviously, he is our missing bird Zapdos and... well, actually, the only other electric/flying type is Emolga, and he isn't in PMD. Also, he is not the MOM killer, we still need to find that. And the DAD's...

All in all, I just felt like saying Hold it really loud.

THUS....

Cast Meteor on Box.
Because Metal Bagon is still kidnapped, this means the he wasn't the kidnaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)