Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge!!
4v4 NFE Singles
1 Day DQ

Arena: Opaline City Gym
Field Type: Flying
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restriction: Sun and Rain only
Welcome to Opaline City, the capital of technology and luxury in the ASB region! Known as the city of luxury, Opaline is an extremely popular tourist destination and houses a plethora of recreational activities. The most of famous of these are wind-surfing and skydiving, whose popularity spurred the construction of several vertical wind tunnels throughout the metropolis. Thus, it makes sense that the city's gym utilize this technology.
Combatants battle in a large, upright steel tunnel. The uppermost end of the tunnel is open, allowing a generous amount of sunlight to brighten the construct's interior. All around the tunnel's sides, are large fans and A/C units; the largest of the fans is actually underneath the heavy-duty grating that serves as the floor. All except the large underground fan are constantly blowing, keeping the air at at a warm temperature and blowing around smaller Pokemon. At a designated point in time, the underground fan will begin to blow, forcing the battlers into a state of free-fall. Needless to say, this change severely hinders Pokemon not used to moving in the air.

Arena Effects:
-The constantly blowing winds and warm air make Sandstorms and Hail impossible to maintain or summon. Sun and Rain can still be called, though.

-The multitude of A/C and fan units make lowering the temperature of the arena difficult, Ice attacks' BAP are lowered by 2. Fire attacks are unaffected.

-The wind from the side fans affects the coordination of light, grounded Pokemon. Terrestrial Pokemon WC <2 have Accuracy and Evasion lowered by a flat 10%.

-Every 3 rounds, the large underground fan will begin to blow, forcing all Pokemon into the air. During this time, any terrestrial Pokemon will suffer a flat 10% loss of Accuracy and Evasion and their Evasive Actions will all fail. This effect lasts for 2 rounds. Afterwards, the arena will return to normal for another 3 rounds.

-Aquatic/Amphibeous Pokemon only have a 5% decrease to Accuracy and Evasion and their Evasive Actions will be half as successful. This is due to the similarity between moving in air in water.

Terrestrial= Non-Flying Pokemon without the Levitate trait, Levitate command that cannot use Fly.
Evasive Actions= Dodges, Agility used evasively, Bodyblock and Detect
Aquatic/Amphibeous= Water Pokemon, Pokemon with Swift Swim,Pokemon that can use Surf and anything that has flavor text that indicates its proficiency swimming. The Toxicroak line and Eelektross line are also included for obvious reasons (their physiology indicates aquadynamic efficiency).

C'mon, doesn't anybody want to accept this?

3v3 Triples (Positions apply)
2 Day DQ
Only NFE Pokemon may apply.
I request that only training items may be used. It's not up to me, though.

ARENA: Neapolis, the City of Weather Bands
A 60-by-60-foot square. Pokemon cannot fly or dig more than 30 feet from the surface. Water is accessible around the perimeter of the square and 15 feet from the northern and southern borders (behind each Pokemon's release point).

The arena is divided into three bands; only one Pokemon from each team may be in a band at once. Switching positions doesn't use up an action and costs no Energy but may be done only once per turn.

RAIN BAND (East): This band is constantly and unchangeably raining due to the Politoed population in the east. Attacks targeting a Pokemon in this band are affected by the weather, but attacks from said Pokemon are not.

LOCKED BAND (Center): As the founder's Golduck is buried under this band, this band has no weather and cannot have any. Attacks into this band ignore weather, but attacks from it do not.

FLURRY BAND (West):
This band has a perpetual and irreversible flurry due to a front coming in from the west. It's like a hailstorm, but it doesn't do damage. Attacks into this band are affected, but attacks from it are not.

Issuing a training battle open challenge.

1v1
NFE
2 Day DQ
5 chills, 5 recovers
Arena: Deserted Ruins
Deserted Ruins
The remnants of some ancient desert dwelling society. In the center of the ruins, there is an altar. Spiritual waves can be felt emanating from this altar, and will boost the BAP of all Psychic and Dragon type moves by 2. A sandstorm is raging, and cannot be stopped. The only other weather effect that can ever come into play is sun, and if sun is summoned, the sandstorm rages simultaneously with the sun. There are 4 pillars surrounding the altar which cannot fall. The pillars are arranged in the shape of a square, with the altar in the center of the square. There are cacti around the altar, moderately far apart. There is no water in the arena, other than what can be found in the cacti. Drinking the juice from a cactus will restore 10 energy and 5 health, but touching the exterior of the cactus will deal damage equivalent to that of a typeless Pin Missile attack if direct contact is made.

TL;DR
BAP of Dragon and Psychic moves goes up 2.
Eternal Sandstorm; Sun can be summoned over top the sandstorm, and they will run concurrently.
No water.
Seismic Activity and Digging are allowed.
Plenty of Rocks.
No plants other than cacti; contact with cacti deals a typeless Pin Missile attack (complete with multiple hits) to the Pokemon making contact; cactus juice can be drank to recover 10 energy and 5 health.
I've got a NFE I need to train, accepting the above.
Switch=KO
One Ability
Items=Only for EXP. Share, etc.

Ref, anyone?
Very wise man once say: Ref, anyone?

<challenge>

I think it's about time I had one last crack at this guy, since he was the first person I ever battled. Therefore:

Challenging danmantincan

3v3 FE Singles
2 day DQ
2 Recover / 5 Chill

Arena: Sienna City Gym

Arena: Sienna City Gym
Field Type: Fire
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles / Doubles
Restrictions:
-No Weather
-No Digging
-No Seismic Moves
-No Water Source

Description:

Located in Sienna City just south of Route 9001, the Sienna City Gym focuses on the Fire-type above all else. The battlefield itself is found deep underground in a conveniently placed volcanic chamber. The field is roughly 20' x 20', and is suspended 15 feet over a magma pit by tempered steel girders. While the steel is fairly sturdy, using moves such as Magnitude and Earthquake will severely damage the structure, which means that those moves, as well as all like them, are banned for safety's sake. The main platform is also made of tempered steel, so Digging is impossible. Rock moves are usable, but as the only rocks around are molten, moves using them require 3 more energy to keep the rocks from melting. If a Pokemon is knocked into / falls into the lava, they lose 15 HP and have a 50% chance of being burned (unless they are Fire-type, in which case they only lose 10 HP, or the Pokemon has Flash Fire, in which case they suffer no damage but do not get the Flash Fire boost; in neither case can the Pokemon in question be burned). If the Pokemon has wings / can Fly or Teleport (not including Pokemon such as the Gliscor line or other Pokemon that cannot actually "fly"), they take no damage, but must use their next action to return to the platform, using 2/3 of the move's usual Energy cost. If this occurs after the last action of the round, the Pokemon will still return to the platform, but cannot move for the first action next round. At the end of each round, a jet of fire may erupt from underneath one of the Pokemon; this happens roughly 30% of the time. The damage done to the Pokemon will be given as follows:

If the Pokemon in question resists Fire 4x, they lose 3 HP.

If they resist 2x, they lose 5 HP.

If they are neutral to Fire, they lose 10 HP.

If they are 2x weak to Fire, they lose 15 HP.

If they are 4x weak to fire, they lose 20 HP.

If the Pokemon has the ability Flash Fire, they lose no HP, but do not gain the Flash Fire bonus.

And that's about it.

</challenge>
Accepting.
Switch = KO
Abilities = One
Items = Sure

Time to get me in an actual battle for the first time in a long while. (Also stealing a relatively cool if complex arena from the compendium thread)

6 vs. 6 Fully Evolved Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills

Arena: Pokemon Stadium
Base Field Type: Neutral
Format: Singles/Doubles/Melee (4 Pokemon on the field max)
Restrictions: The starting field is a floor of linoleum and sod. It cannot be dug through and provides no rocky materials for rock-based field attacks, nor any external supply of water for water-based field attacks. Camouflage and Nature Power treat the base field as Normal-type or neutral.

Description: At the end of every round, the arena changes to one of 8 elemental fields (non-repeating). This type-based field lasts for two full rounds before returning to normal. The field will always remain in the normal state for one full round (including the beginning of the match) before changing again. The field is scaled to about double the size of the stage in Super Smash Bros Brawl/Melee. Layout of the fields is identical to what's shown in the pictures for each stage, however, any floating platforms not attached to part of the stage should be treated as nonexistent. Additionally, the stage is treated as a flat floor that is contiguous with the ground, rather than an elevated platform; any Pokemon knocked out of the arena can return without further penalty. The elemental fields featured in this stage do not repeat until all 8 have been brought up. Each trainer will be given the option to switch Pokemon when the stage shifts; this will proceed in the same turn order as it would if the trainers were attacking, and it does NOT take up a turn in the round. After both trainers decide whether or not to switch, attack orders proceed normally.
Each elemental field brought up in this stage has its own layout that's separate from the base field, which are as follows:

Field Type: Rock
Description: Easily enables the use of Rock-based moves such as Rock Slide and Rock Tomb, reducing the energy cost of all Rock-type moves by one (1). The movement and maneuverability of Flying or airborne Pokemon is greatly reduced by the towering rock masses, lowering their evasion by 50% and adding three (3) extra energy for any flying-related commands. The cacti around the outside of the arena mimic the effects of Spikes, causing damage to any Pokemon that comes in contact with them (acts as a field/movement hazard, NOT an entry hazard).

Field Type: Grass
Description: Grass-type and Bug-type Pokemon feel very at home in this forested environment. Grass-type attacks have their base damage boosted by two (2) and their energy cost reduced by two (2), while Bug-type Pokemon have the energy cost of all commands reduced by one (1).

Field Type: Water
Description: Allows unlimited use of all Water-moves. Environmental moves such as Surf are enabled, and the energy cost of Water-type moves is reduced by two (2). Swift Swim is active for all Pokemon that reside in the pond at one end of the stage. Electric-type attacks aimed at Pokemon in the water have perfect accuracy (akin to Aura Sphere or Swift). Any interaction with the water or the fountains causes a great deal of splashiness to take place, causing the effects of Water Sport to come into effect for as long as this field is up.

Field Type: Fire
Description: The arena blazes with intense heat; If a Pokemon uses a Fire-type attack in this arena it will pick up additional heat, increasing its Base Attack Power by two (2). Pokemon cannot be frozen while this field is active. If a Pokemon uses a Water-type attack in this field some of it will evaporate, reducing its Base Attack Power by two (2). The increase in Firepower and the decrease in effectiveness of Water moves does NOT stack with the effects of Sunny Day. Attacking moves that inflict burns have their chance of doing so raised by 10% (flat).

Field Type: Electric
Description: The spinning turbines in the arena cause a lot of static electricity buildup in the area, boosting the damage output of all Electric-type moves by two (2) damage flat. Additionally, any Pokemon attempting to remain on the treadmill running laterally across the stage must spend three (3) energy per turn to stay in place or to move across the stage, but being on the treadmill doubles the static electricity buildup, boosting the chance of paralysis for all Electricity-based paralyzing moves by 10% flat. Furthermore, the ground is made of Metal and cannot be dug through with an attack stat lower than rank five (5).

Field Type: Flying
Description: Fans blow upward from underneath the stage, reducing gravity for all Pokemon present. The energy penalty for remaining airborne with Fly is eliminated altogether, and the Jump command can be used to avoid Ground-based attacks like Earthquake and Magnitude (effectiveness depends on the user's weight). The energy cost of all wind-based attacks is reduced by one (1). Digging restrictions apply here same as they do on the Electric stage.

Field Type: Ground
Description: The ground is extremely soft and malleable here, reducing Ground-type attacks' energy cost by one (1), and lowering the energy cost for consecutive Digging by two (2). Electric-type attacks have their power greatly reduced here, as if Mud Sport were in effect. The bones and fossils littered throughout the stage can be used as weapons by the Pokemon, supplying them with objects that can be picked up or used with Fling-- including items such as Rare Bones, Thick Clubs, Hard Stones, and more.

Field Type: Ice
Description: Ice-type moves become more powerful due to the frosty air. All Ice-type moves have their base damage boosted by two (2), and the Freeze chance of all moves is boosted by a flat 5%. All effects of burns are neutralized, though not eliminated, while this stage is in effect, though the burn will flame up again when this stage is no longer active. (In other words, the Pokemon is still afflicted with a burn, but it is temporarily treated as if it is not. This also applies to the effects of Facade, etc.) Additionally, the ground is very slippery, and any commands that require dodging or traveling will have a 30% chance of resulting in the Pokemon slipping and falling on the icy floor. Ice-type Pokemon can travel more easily on the ground and are exempt from slipping.

NOTE: Format and Complexity are the same for all fields featured in this Arena, so these sections are left off of the 8 elemental fields.

I request Switch be on for this battle and am also well stocked enough for items to be used, but both are ultimately up to he who accepts.
Switch = OK
Items = Nope
Abilities = All

@DARKAXIS: I'm in.

Item - Training only.
Switch - You don't deserve to.
Abilities - All.
Arena: Basic 30x30ft clearing in a forest. Moat and trees around perimeter. No flying or digging more than 30 feet from surface. All moves are usable.

WE NEED A REF FOR THIS BATTLE NOW. EASY RC.

I also need a taker for my challenge posted towards the top of this page.

ok, dropping all previous challenges cause i dont think im going to get refs for any of them at this point. Instead im going to issue these challanges which are all open:

6v6 Brawl
1 Day Player DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
0 Chills/2 Recovers
ASB Arena for ref ease

If whoever accepts this challange would like to increase the pokemon per side (EG. go from 6v6 to 8v8) thats fine with me, ive got plenty of pokes that need training so just lemme know how big you want the fight when you accept.

2+2v2+2 FE Melee
1 Day DQ
2 Chills/2 Recovers
Arena= Ancient Crystal Cave

This arena is an ancient and wonderous place. The central (and only feature) is an ENORMOUS crystal in the center of the arena 20ft above the ground that glows with a special aura. The crystal mimics a random pokemon type, radiaiting that type(which is completly random) the effect of this glow gives any pokemon of the same type a bonus of one rank (1) to all of it's stats while penalizing any pokemon of a opposite type (ie, fire aura weakens grass, bug, steel, ice) the second effect strengthens any attack of the same type by adding +3 to it's BAP(it weakens attacks of the opposite type ie fire aura weakens fire, bug, steel, ice type moves) the aura switches after every round. The arena consists of a fifty(50) foot prefect circle with no walls, the ground itself is marble meaning, No digging! Going outside this 50 foot arena means a 5 hp reduction. and you're teleported directly under the crystal. the lighting is simulated daylight with the execption of dark which completly darkens the field.

The Royal Guard will probably be my ally for this match, although I'm not sure offhand if he has an open battle slot, so if he doesnt post accepting than the spots open

2v2 Strongmon Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 Chills/2 Recovers
Arena: Acceptors Choice

Simple Challange here, not much to say.

I do request for all of these battles that items be set to either on or training.

now for the opposite end of the spectrum:

Mewtwo and Darkaxis send me teams
Endquote and Penguin send me teams

should be able to post pretty quick rounds i think, altho idk if there will be much in the way of flavor :(

@DARKAXIS: I'm in.

Item - Training only.
Switch - You don't deserve to.
Abilities - All.
Arena: Basic 30x30ft clearing in a forest. Moat and trees around perimeter. No flying or digging more than 30 feet from surface. All moves are usable.

WE NEED A REF FOR THIS BATTLE NOW. EASY RC.

I also need a taker for my challenge posted towards the top of this page.
you are aware this is LC right?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
2v2 Strongmon Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 Chills/2 Recovers
Arena: Acceptors Choice

Simple Challange here, not much to say.
Behold! Some Random approaches!

Switch=N/A
Abilities=All
Items=On
Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description: A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Summary: Endless Highway, millions of cars, 100% chance of a Pokemon becoming roadkill.

Anyone up to ref this?

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
IAR, before I decide whether I want to ref that or not, I have a question or two.

How much damage can a Pokemon sustain before getting knocked off a car, if any?
-Does it have to be in 1 hit?

Does it take an action to get on a car?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
IAR, before I decide whether I want to ref that or not, I have a question or two.

How much damage can a Pokemon sustain before getting knocked off a car, if any? No Damage upon being knocked off.
-Does it have to be in 1 hit? Not necessarily, but generally, one hit could be enough

Does it take an action to get on a car? No
There's your answers.

Accecpting RA challenge as his ally.

dropping my 4 man free for all.

We need a ref as well as my match with Rickheg and my match with Kaxtar.
think I could get a ref up in here?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I want to eat your soul!

1 v 1 Singles (Training or not, IDGAF)
DQ: 1 Day
Banning Chills, Recovery Moves, Sleep Inducing moves and Bide.
ASB Arena

Did you know that I'm prone to yelling?

Challenging Alchemator!
3v3 FE Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
And because I'm really nice, (plus, I love forests):
Arena:
Arena: Forest of Silence
Field Type: Psychic
Format: N/A

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Image

Within the Forest of Silence, there is no sound. In fact, it seems time -- and thus motion -- has stopped completely, as everything is coated in a grey pallor, and leaves pause halfway down to the ground, perhaps to ask directions. It has become a regular haunt for trainers over the years, hoping that their exciting battles will set time in motion yet again, allowing the forest to continue in its natural cycle. That includes that natural cycle of the wildlife too, who haven't been able to relieve themselves for almost a decade now.

However, even the shortest amount of exposure to the forest will begin to freeze the Pokémon -- they will never become fully immobilised, but from the very start of the battle their attacks will become... hm... somewhat unreliable. The Pokémon must focus their minds, needing extra effort to launch an attack successfully. Naturally, Psychic Pokémon are more able at this task, though once some Pokémon get a whiff (or, in some rather strange cases, a taste) of their opponents, they will find it much easier to focus on the battle at hand. These such Pokémon must hit the opponent with a contact attack, or be hit in the same manner, for their primal instincts to activate.

The battle takes place in a clearing, which is open to the heavily-overcast sky (it is Britain, after all). This doesn't mean, however, that one couldn't alter that. In fact, please do -- it's a little chilly [SolarBeam will work as normal]. Nature will behave as usual, but don't expect it to go anywhere while you aren't looking. Well, apart from that one time... Err, anyway, apart from that instance, trees cannot be toppled. They can, however, be burned to the ground and climbed. Unfortunately, there is no water around, save for the small amount present in the loamy ground.

In the next clearing there seems to be a swarm of blue Pokémon attending to some kind of machine, spewing out smoke and sparks. They are unreachable, however, due to some kind of forcefield...

Mechanics

• Strict Soundproofing (EG, no Growl.)
  • Pokémon begin to be frozen, causing a 40% [flat] drop in accuracy. Psychic Pokémon, and those listed below, can focus and increase the accuracy of their moves back to their original standard by 20% for 1 extra en. Other Pokémon can increase their accuracy by 10% for 1 extra en. These boosts stack (E.G., you can add 40% for 4 EN).
  • Smelling and tasting Pokémon must hit -- or be hit -- with a contact attack before the extra EN reduction takes place.
  • Focus Punch's accuracy is unchanged by the arena.
  • The Dodge chances of all non-Psychic Pokémon not listed below are halved.
  • There is a 1/1,000,000 chance of a tree falling per round, dealing Wood Hammer damage to one Pokémon (decided by RNG). All of the effects listed above are then nulled. Only a tree that falls in this manner will cause this effect.
  • Using Odor Sleuth gives the user smelling powers (and thus the energy reduction) for as long as it is active.
  • Only Psychic Pokémon can Chill consecutively, successfully. All other Pokémon will be inflicted with a Freeze condition (of varying intensity) if this is attempted.

Smelling mons: Ninetales family, Persian family, Arcanine family, all Eevee-related Pokémon, Granbull family, Mamoswine family, Houndoom family, Donphan family, Ursaring family, Smeargle, Mightyena family, Linoone family, Delcatty family, Zangoose, Absol, Luxray family, Pachirisu, Purugly family, Emboar family, Stoutland family, Liepard family, Emolga, Zoroark family, Tomohawk family.

Tasting mons: Muk family, Lickitung family, Swalot family, Vanilluxe family, Haunter.

Non-psychic with Psychic powers: Ninetales family, Golduck family, Venemoth family, Stantler, Lucario family.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Did you know that I'm prone to yelling?

Challenging Alchemator!
3v3 FE Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
And because I'm really nice, (plus, I love forests):
Arena:
Arena: Forest of Silence
Field Type: Psychic
Format: N/A

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Image

Within the Forest of Silence, there is no sound. In fact, it seems time -- and thus motion -- has stopped completely, as everything is coated in a grey pallor, and leaves pause halfway down to the ground, perhaps to ask directions. It has become a regular haunt for trainers over the years, hoping that their exciting battles will set time in motion yet again, allowing the forest to continue in its natural cycle. That includes that natural cycle of the wildlife too, who haven't been able to relieve themselves for almost a decade now.

However, even the shortest amount of exposure to the forest will begin to freeze the Pokémon -- they will never become fully immobilised, but from the very start of the battle their attacks will become... hm... somewhat unreliable. The Pokémon must focus their minds, needing extra effort to launch an attack successfully. Naturally, Psychic Pokémon are more able at this task, though once some Pokémon get a whiff (or, in some rather strange cases, a taste) of their opponents, they will find it much easier to focus on the battle at hand. These such Pokémon must hit the opponent with a contact attack, or be hit in the same manner, for their primal instincts to activate.

The battle takes place in a clearing, which is open to the heavily-overcast sky (it is Britain, after all). This doesn't mean, however, that one couldn't alter that. In fact, please do -- it's a little chilly [SolarBeam will work as normal]. Nature will behave as usual, but don't expect it to go anywhere while you aren't looking. Well, apart from that one time... Err, anyway, apart from that instance, trees cannot be toppled. They can, however, be burned to the ground and climbed. Unfortunately, there is no water around, save for the small amount present in the loamy ground.

In the next clearing there seems to be a swarm of blue Pokémon attending to some kind of machine, spewing out smoke and sparks. They are unreachable, however, due to some kind of forcefield...

Mechanics

• Strict Soundproofing (EG, no Growl.)
  • Pokémon begin to be frozen, causing a 40% [flat] drop in accuracy. Psychic Pokémon, and those listed below, can focus and increase the accuracy of their moves back to their original standard by 20% for 1 extra en. Other Pokémon can increase their accuracy by 10% for 1 extra en. These boosts stack (E.G., you can add 40% for 4 EN).
  • Smelling and tasting Pokémon must hit -- or be hit -- with a contact attack before the extra EN reduction takes place.
  • Focus Punch's accuracy is unchanged by the arena.
  • The Dodge chances of all non-Psychic Pokémon not listed below are halved.
  • There is a 1/1,000,000 chance of a tree falling per round, dealing Wood Hammer damage to one Pokémon (decided by RNG). All of the effects listed above are then nulled. Only a tree that falls in this manner will cause this effect.
  • Using Odor Sleuth gives the user smelling powers (and thus the energy reduction) for as long as it is active.
  • Only Psychic Pokémon can Chill consecutively, successfully. All other Pokémon will be inflicted with a Freeze condition (of varying intensity) if this is attempted.

Smelling mons: Ninetales family, Persian family, Arcanine family, all Eevee-related Pokémon, Granbull family, Mamoswine family, Houndoom family, Donphan family, Ursaring family, Smeargle, Mightyena family, Linoone family, Delcatty family, Zangoose, Absol, Luxray family, Pachirisu, Purugly family, Emboar family, Stoutland family, Liepard family, Emolga, Zoroark family, Tomohawk family.

Tasting mons: Muk family, Lickitung family, Swalot family, Vanilluxe family, Haunter.

Non-psychic with Psychic powers: Ninetales family, Golduck family, Venemoth family, Stantler, Lucario family.
I will pick up this thrown-down gauntlet!

Switch = OK
Items = Off
Abilities = All

Can't remember what else. There probably isn't even anything else I need to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)