[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

Majority!

No one wastes any time mobbing Metal Bagon, despite his claim that Kaxtar is the real villain. Metal Bagon tries to fly away, but someone throws a rock and brings him crashing down to the ground. He let out one last moan before his death, a final question he never learned the answer...

"What is IRC?"

Role PM said:
Dear Metal Bagon,
You are Moltres.

You are a grand fire bird with your own mountain ruled by you. Your fiery servants feared your presence until a certain team of heroes humiliated you. You will use your intense fire to aid the M.O.M. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Using Fire Spin on <USER>”. You will surround <USER> with an intense fire tornado, and only determined killers will go through the flames to target <USER>.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Impress <USER> with my majesty”. You will appear before <USER> and amaze them so much by your flames that they will do whatever you say in their posts (Such as post in all caps), which you must put in the body of the PM. You cannot make them say anything that will effect their lynch vote.

Your team details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the M.O.M. You win if the M.O.M. eliminate all threats.
You all begin to celebrate the end of the M.O.M. only to hear laughing from above! You look up and see Skarmory flying above you, taunting everyone for their celebrations.

"You fools! M.O.M. isn't eliminated! The village is doomed! Mwahahahahaha!!!!"

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends Saturday at 16:00 GMT, or when all night actions have been received.

Since it's Night 5, almost half the players are dead, is anyone interested in 24 hour phases instead of 48 hours? PM the hosts or talk to us on IRC if you want shorter Day/Night cycles, and if enough people agree, we'll make the phases 24 hours each.

Have you noticed it's deadline?

...Why must I ever...get up...who's voice is that...

Mysterious Voice said:
.....name...devoir.....sent here.........kill all......great danger....
...zzz...wait...who's screaming? Is that voice saying...

Loud Voice said:
M.O.M.MY NEEDS TO DIE FASTER
? Oh, it's morning already, why am I not downstairs?

Why does the group look so much smaller then yesterday? Who died? Why is it lightning outside even though it's not raining? Why are cats and dogs falling out of the sky? WHY DOES THIS DAY SEEM SO WEIRD!?!?!?!?!

Wait, why is someone screaming? Who could be in that much pain? Someone said it's EndQuote, but why would he be screaming in pain? And why did someone just throw him off the Tower? Ok, he was getting annoying; looks like he dropped a piece of paper when he died, what does it say?

Role PM said:
Dear EndQuote,
You are Alakazam.

You are a intelligent Pokemon and leader of a famous Rescue Team. Your power and influence is only matched by your teammates. You will use your Psychic powers to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Protect <USER>”. You will use your Psychic powers to keep away anyone who tries to kill <USER>.

You are holding a Time Gear. You’re not sure what this item does, but if this is stolen from you, you will be frozen in time and be unable to act that night.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G. eliminate all threats.
Looks like the Time Gear is gone, Lady Salamence probably had it when he left, but how did EndQuote get a Time Gear in the first place? Why do so many people keep being tortured? Why do I keep asking myself so many questions? Oh my, EndQuote isn't the only one outside the Tower, someone else is down there, how'd they get down there? Is that Hydrattler down there? I think so, but does that mean this piece of paper belonged to him?

Role PM said:
Dear Hydrattler,
You are Purple Kecleon.

You are one of the owners of the chain of Kecleon Shops, which appear in town and in various dungeons scattered around the world. You joined this expedition to make boatloads of Poke by selling items to the explorers. You will be using your incredible defenses (Mystery Dungeon wise) to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Because you are a level 100 badass, you will survive the first attempt on your life at night. However, the next time you won’t be at full HP, and the killer will be able to finish you off.

You have a twin brother, the Green Kecleon, who you know to be <SNIP>. If he dies, you will receive a new power.

Hmm...who could the Green Kecleon be? Someone probably already knows, but that doesn't explain the giant fissure in the ground, how did that get there? Looks like someone's fallen in the bottom, is that Maxim down there? Sure looks like it, but why is there a piece of paper in his pocket? What does it say?

Role PM said:
Dear Maxim,
You are Smeargle.

You were rescued in the first game by the heroes, and you rewarded them by painting them a spiffy flag for their headquarters and joining their team. Now, you’re a high enough level to actually be usable, so you decided to join the quest. You will be using your artistic talent to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

You start with no night action. However, whenever a member of the Z.E.R.G. is killed, you will paint a memorial picture of them, and in doing so, gain whatever it is that their power was for the next night. You will retain this power until another member of the Z.E.R.G. is killed, then you will gain their power.

You are holding a Time Gear. You’re not sure what this item does, but if this is stolen from you, you will be frozen in time and be unable to act that night.

It says he had a Time Gear, but who would be foolish enough to believe he still has it? And with so many Z.E.R.G. dead, do we even still have majority? With less then half the fighters still breathing, who will come out on top?

Result PMs are now being sent out, when will they be done?

Do living players realize that you can support a 24 hour deadline while living?

Either way, have you figured out that it is now Day 6? Have you paid enough attention to the rules to know that Day 6 ends Monday at 16:15 GMT, or when majority is reached and at least 24 hours have passed? I hope the answer is yes, why would you play Mafia if you cannot even figure out that simple rule?

...Interesting update. Didn't expect that one coming, but thank you mafia. Why? You just confirmed without a doubt that today's lynch target is Cereza.

Put simply: Cereza claimed Smeargle. See a problem? I'll let you figure that one out.

Cast Meteor on Cereza

Has anyone else noticed that no one has been subbed out yet? Even if you haven't, you are probably aware that as host, I don't make pointless posts, have you figured out the meaning of this post yet?

Have you realized that, sadly, nEsp has been subbed in for Obbmud99? This games trend of great activity with no one subbed out has ended :( is it possible for a Mafia game to go without subbing anyone out?

EDIT: Yes I have seen the above post, can you figure out if he's still being subbed out or not? Hint; have I changed the bold part above?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
and just before I leave I just want to tell you guys something...LKK is not village...I killed the cop the first night....it will all make sense after my role is revealed :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)