Abomasnow @ Choice Scarf
Snow Warning
52 Atk/ 200 SAtk/ 252 Spd/ 4 Hp
Naive
Blizzard
Wood Hammer
HP Fire
EQ

Standard hail starter, If he can do any more damage that would be a bonus. All i need him to do is just start some hail and, if he can, kill some pkmn. Hp fire for ferrothorn, scizor, EQ for fire types, WH Blizzard for stab moves.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Liquid Ooze
252 SDef/ 126 HP/ 126 SAtk/ 4 Spd
Gentle
Sludge Wave
Scald
Toxic Spikes
Rapid Spin

Special Wall. Does really well against Infernape and TTar. Sets up T Spikes and Spins away other hazards. Scald for STAB and chance for burn, Sludge Wave for another STAB and chance to poison. Black sludge to recover hp lost from hail

Walrein @ Leftovers
Ice Body
252 Hp/ 130 SDef/126 Def
Calm
Substitute
Toxic
Blizzard
Protect

Stallrein. Stalls the hell out of other pokemon with hail damage and toxic. Sub to annoy and protect to continue the damage. Ice body recovers hp along with lefties. Blizzard for a powerful stab move

Gliscor @ toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 HP/ 40 Def/ 216 Spe
- Fling
- Acrobatics
- Eathquake
- Protect

Protect to guarantee Poison, Fling to poison something else, and after that, No Item! So Acrobatics is another reliable STAB that Gliscor gets alongside Earthquake

Froslass @ ???
Snow Cloak
248 Hp/ 228 Def/ 32 Spd
Timid
Blizzard
T-Wave
Hail/spikes
Substitute

GREAT staller. substitute and snow cloak pose so many problems to other teams. Once she gets behind her sub and the opponent is paralyzed it annoys everyone. Spikes for some hazards along with the hail, Blizzard for STAB.

The last pokemon is completely undecided, it was Kyurem but it got banned for VGC's. I'm basically looking at a special or mixed sweeper to replace it like Glaceon or maybe Mamoswine? If you could include a potential set with that pokemon that would be great. Keep in mind, no repeat items or banned VGC pokemon

haunter

Banned deucer.
I'm no expert either, but I've moved this team to the other teams section and tagged it with the VGC category.

Froslass @ Leftovers
Snow Cloak
248 Hp/ 228 Def/ 32 Spd
Timid
Blizzard
T-Wave
Hail/Spikes
Substitute

GREAT staller. substitute and snow cloak pose so many problems to other teams. Once she gets behind her sub and the opponent is paralyzed it annoys everyone. Spikes for some hazards along with the hail, Blizzard for STAB.

Or:
Froslass @ Focus Sash
Snow Cloak
6 Hp/ 252 Special Attack / 252 Spd
Timid
Blizzard
T-Wave
Destiny Bond
Shadow Ball

What the heck is the point in spikes? In VGC dude, half of them are Genies / Hydreigon, and to be completely honest I'd scrap Froslass as it's doubles, Rock Slide would OHKO it down to a Focus Sash, and then the opponent is probably Smart Enough to go figure it's a Sash Froslass, so would send his partner in to finish him off, unless Froslass' partner has caused your opponent to freak out. Sorry =/

The last pokemon is completely undecided, it was Kyurem but it got banned for VGC's. I'm basically looking at a special or mixed sweeper to replace it like Glaceon or maybe Mamoswine? If you could include a potential set with that pokemon that would be great. Keep in mind, no repeat items or banned VGC pokemon

You won't have time to stall, there are so many different Weather variations, this team is outclassed by other: Rain, Drought, and Sand teams. Sorry =/

froslass works w/ life orb however i would reccomend something w wide guard because rock slide and heat wave could be problomatic maybe mienshao? fake out, HJK, rock sldie, wide guard

i'm really not too worried about that. I'll find a way if i really wanna win
It's really not that simple, also hazards are not used in vgc, they aren't very useful, they leave you open for an attack while you do nothing to them, like using stat boosting moves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)