Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, new page. Time to post this again and pray.

Ok, two slots which need to be filled.

2v2 Doubles Training Battle (Doesn't count towards w/l)
2 Day DQ (3 Day Ref)
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Send 2 Pokemon to Ref
Darkamber8828 goes second during first round
Special Condition: All attacks during first round except Sketch have no effect, do no damage, and cost no energy :D
Sketch costs no Energy first round.
ASB Arena.
Accepting this and cancelling my previous challenge

Items: Off
Abilities: One
Switch: Lol
aaand

2v2 Doubles Training Battle (Doesn't count towards w/l)
2 Day DQ (3 Day Ref)
2 Recovery/5 Chills
ASB Arena
I'll accept Darkamber's second training challenge, please.

Irrelevant switching.
No items.
All abilities.
Needs ref, please?

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Thanks!

MrcRanger means the one with Box. This means I still have another battle I need reffed, which I will repost because I'm selfish and enjoy hogging the thread.
You know, this only ever seems to happen to my matches.

It's like they're watching me to make sure I don't disappear again.

Alright, so there's something drastically wrong with the amount of referees about this place at the moment. I don't know how to go about fixing this aside from accepting what will be my 4th concurrent reffing (and a mildly hideous one at that) and hoping that others follow the lead.

Zarator and shinyskarmory, send me your teams for this triples battle

Also this still requires a referee:

TRIAL GYM MATCH
4 vs 4 Singles
(deadfox can send up to 8 Pokemon to the referee)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
2 Day DQ
Items On
Switch On
All Abilities
(Like Terrador said, as much as I shouldn't be able to choose these things in a regular match I would in a gym)

Ilex Forest

The very same dark and dense forest that Bugsy, the original Bug Gym Leader honed her skills in is the home of CAP ASB's own creepy crawly (potential) Bug Gym. The canopy is thick, but not so thick as to prevent all weather from making it inside. And yes it's a little dark, but nowhere near as hostile as some other arenas in that sense. The real key here is the hovels, mosses, shrubs and trap holes that only a type that has spent the most of its existence living within the forest could possibly know about. The bugs are at home here, and all other type unwelcome visitors.

Arena Effects:
- With so many Bugs calling the forest home the String Shots have been fired over almost every inch of the field. Any non Bug type Pokemon on the field will constantly suffer a single stage drop in their speed.
- All weather is possible in the forest, but any Bug type Pokemon will function as if they have the Cloud Nine trait. This is because they all know just where to hide to avoid the weather in their home forest. This does not give Bug types the ability to cancel existing weathers like normal Cloud Nine users, just the other effects.
- Any entry hazard put in place by a Bug type Pokemon will also make use of the natural mosses of the forest floor to provide extra fixation. This means the hazards cannot be removed via Rapid Spin, or by any other method.
- Finally while the forest does provide an amount of rocks necessary for such typed attacks, those present are of course covered in mosses and fungi. Any non Bug type using them for an attack will suffer a flat 15% drop in accuracy on the move.

(This is very much a trial arena, I don't think it's too over the top but I am very open to criticism if others deem it is)
I'll take the gym match Deadfox. Prepare to be counterteamed.
And equally this challenge remains open:

2 vs 2 Doubles
1 LC Pokemon and 1 FE
1 Recover/3 Chills
2 Day DQ
Unknown Soup

Thanks you for following my lead Deafox, by taking 4 battles like me.

Also, Happy Hallowen!

Finally, el bumpo.

1v1 singles
36 hour DQ player/2 day DQ ref
2 chills/0 recoveries
1 pokemon is to be sent to the ref
Only pokemon that haven't evolved are allowed

Arena: Abilities Testing Site
This is a specially constructed arena where all moves are allowed and the only catch is, well, that it tests abilities. When you send out a Pokemon, you may give it 3 abilities of your choosing (none of them have to be its actual abilities). The only restrictions on this are: 1) you can't choose an ability more than once over the ENTIRE match (e.g., Rattata gets Stench/Contrary/Wonder Guard, Pidgey cannot have any of those three abilities), 2) you can only choose one "really good" ability per Pokemon (Wonder Guard, Magic Guard, Multiscale, etc.), and 3) you may not give a Pokemon any ability combination that renders it immune to every attack type (e.g., you can give Tynamo Wonder Guard, but, if you do, you can't also give it Levitate).

Just remember that a pokemon has to be able to hit your pokemon with a move.

For example, I can't give a swampert wonder guard if my opponent doesn't have a grass move.

OK accpeting metal Bagon.

Switch=No
Items=No
Abilites= All, Voldemort was just trying to be funny.
Also, challenging MB
3v3 singles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Metal Bagon's Olivine Lighthouse
Arena: Olivine Lighthouse
Field Type: Electric
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: Too high up for Dig, Earthquake, etc.
Lighthouse light doubles Thunders power but draws in Thunder Wave and Thundershock as they have too low a voltage.

Description:
Thunder's Power is doubled however thundershock and thunder wave are drawn towards the light. We are too high up for surf and Dig, Earthquake and magnitude will fail. Time of day is dusk so you can still see clearly but the light in the lighthouse isn't bright enough yet to blind you, after 8 rounds it will be completely dark and lighthouses light will lower Pokemon's accuracy by one stage.

PS: I don't care if it actually isn't the Olivine Lighthouse so deal with it.
Switch=Yes
Items= Yes
Abities= all
The Arena's aren't that complicated if that is what is scaring you refs away.

looking for a begging battle.
2v2
Doubles
3 Day
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Cascadia:
Glacier discovered this beautiful north-western paradise while on one of his many expeditions to locate new areas for asbers to battle. the area is huge, encompassing a 2000ft by 2000ft area. the seeker of the battle will be positioned in the north, while the acceptor will start in the south. to the west is a sharp incline, where a combination of a glacier and cliffside reside. the glacier sits in an indent near the center of the cliffside and due to slight melting pure water cascades down gracefully below, creating a chilly but serene lake. the waterfall is quite high, about 250 feet, so the water flies down in such a way the surrounding area is heavily but majestically misted. the mountain/glacier is climbable, and the top is surprisingly flat, with a few peaks. if battling up on the glacier be careful; it is fragile and might break, sending you down the waterfall! to the east lies an equally massive coniferous forest. pinetrees are the main composition, and though very big (40 feet to 70 feet tall), their width is small so climbing is only for the most nimble and agile pokemon. the forest is pretty dense, with a few spaces big enough for sparring. from the lake to the forest is about 200 feet. between the two arenas and every other open area is composed of short but thick canadian grass, rich with the glacier water minerals. also there are patches of dirt scattered here and there. there is a 15 mph wind blowing south, and it is very cool wind. the temperature here is a nice 55 degrees fahrenheit, and the wind chill makes it feel colder. the sun is in the middle of the sky, and the sky is clear besides for a few small clouds.

this fits the first battle slot i posted just fine^^

Items=On
Abilities=All
Switch=Avalanche of kittens crushes your soul
Behold! Some Random approaches!

Switch=N/A
Abilities=All
Items=On
Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description: A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Summary: Endless Highway, millions of cars, 100% chance of a Pokemon becoming roadkill.

Anyone up to ref this?
Cmon guys, could really use a ref for these 2 fights

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a battle!
3v3 LC Doubles
2 Day DQ
No Recovery/No Chills
Arena: IT'S A TRAP
Every action the RNG decides for each pokemon on the field, whether they activate a trap by using physical or special moves. The trap could range from status to damage to whatever the ref makes up, basically the lazier the ref the less interesting the battle

and the above challenge is issued twice!

Looking for a battle!
3v3 LC Doubles
2 Day DQ
No Recovery/No Chills
Arena: IT'S A TRAP
Every action the RNG decides for each pokemon on the field, whether they activate a trap by using physical or special moves. The trap could range from status to damage to whatever the ref makes up, basically the lazier the ref the less interesting the battle

and the above challenge is issued twice!
Oooooh...

I'll take this. I have a few mons that need training.

Switch=On
Abilities=All
Items=Off

Right, I'm currently not in any battles.
Let's change that.
Issuing two open challenges!

Challenge Number One:
1v1 Singles!
NFE
2 Day DQ
0 Recoveries, 5 Chills.
Arena: Underwater.
The entire field is submerged with water, about a 30 x 30 x 30 foot cube of water. Only water pokemon can be in this battle (you need to breathe underwater), so don't accept this battle if you don't have a water pokemon.
Anybody? This one's still open.

Challenge Number Two:
3v3 Singles!
NFE only.
2 Day DQ
0 Recoveries, 5 Chills.
Arena: Warioware.

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

Both battles can be training battles if the acceptor wishes.
Accepting number two.
Switch=KO
All abilities
items=amulet coin and the like
This still needs a ref. Who wants some shiny RC?

Issuing a training battle open challenge.

1v1
Either NFE or mid stage mons. (Please choose in your acceptance post)
2 Day DQ
5 chills, 5 recovers
Arena: Deserted Ruins
Deserted Ruins
The remnants of some ancient desert dwelling society. In the center of the ruins, there is an altar. Spiritual waves can be felt emanating from this altar, and will boost the BAP of all Psychic and Dragon type moves by 2. A sandstorm is raging, and cannot be stopped. The only other weather effect that can ever come into play is sun, and if sun is summoned, the sandstorm rages simultaneously with the sun. There are 4 pillars surrounding the altar which cannot fall. The pillars are arranged in the shape of a square, with the altar in the center of the square. There are cacti around the altar, moderately far apart. There is no water in the arena, other than what can be found in the cacti. Drinking the juice from a cactus will restore 10 energy and 5 health, but touching the exterior of the cactus will deal damage equivalent to that of a typeless Pin Missile attack if direct contact is made.

TL;DR
BAP of Dragon and Psychic moves goes up 2.
Eternal Sandstorm; Sun can be summoned over top the sandstorm, and they will run concurrently.
No water.
Seismic Activity and Digging are allowed.
Plenty of Rocks.
No plants other than cacti; contact with cacti deals a typeless Pin Missile attack (complete with multiple hits) to the Pokemon making contact; cactus juice can be drank to recover 10 energy and 5 health.

Lazy copy and paste challenge is lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)