Repost: Perfect synergy. (4th gen OU)

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So i decided to make another OU team after playing UU for a while, and this one is actually the first successful OU balanced team i've ever created (With some help though, thanks to Bismarck.), So i decided to post it here for further improvements.

Team at a Glance

The Lead:
@ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Nature: Jolly
Moveset:
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Aerodactyl is a natural lead, acceptable attack, very high speed and access to Stealth Rock and Taunt make it superior, Rock Slide gives it a reliable STAB. The only reason I'm using Rock Slide over Stone Edge is that the 30% chance of flinching helped me A LOT. Earthquake is used for more coverage.

This lead, however, has some troubles shutting down certain leads, like Bronzong, it always gets me and all i can do is Taunt + SR, but leads such as Azelf are easily taken care of, as they usually predict a Taunt and go for Psychic or Grass Knot first, so i go for Rock Slide to get the 2HKO.

Wall Breaker:
@ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Moveset:
- Draco Meteor
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

I gotta admit I doubted this set at first and never thought it would work out. But after testing it for a while since B-Zard suggested it, I found it to be VERY effective. It took care of threats I never thought it could. It can also clear out most of the threats to this team, mainly Torterra, (yes, Torterra) Metagross, Bronzong and Skarmory if Tyranitar died too early. Superpower is used over Earthquake because, well, Heatran is nothing to this team, and it's the only reason I'd carry EQ on Dnite. ExtremeSpeed is used to semi-revenge kill Scarfed Flygon (and Jolteon) since I don't wanna take the risk of it outspeeding Jirachi and EQing it. Draco Meteor is the mofo of this set. It hits so heavy it OHKO'd a SubStall Zapdos at -2 SpA with a critical hit, which I find is a bit impressive. Fire Blast takes care of Metagross, Bronzong, even Scizor if it's not set-up or if I bring Dnite to it after a Pokemon dies. A CBScizor can never OHKO Dnite with Bullet Punch even after SR damage (around 65%), so it's not so bad.

Revenge-killer:
@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Moveset:
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- ThunderPunch
- Fire Punch

My revenge-killer, saved me from many dangerous sweepers before, such as Gyarados who can dig holes in my team after a Dragon Dance, it also revenges Lucario with Fire Punch, Dragonite and Flygon with Ice Punch, and flinch Pokemon to death with iron head.

ThunderPunch is mainly used over Trick to take care of Gyarados who sets up on my Suicune, Iron Head takes down anything, even those who resist it, Fire Punch can revenge Scizor and opposite Jirachi while also 2HKOing Forretress.

Jolly is used to tie with opposite +Spe Scarfed Flygon and outspeed Scarfed Flygon with a neutral speed nature.

Special Sweeper:
@ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Nature: Timid
Moveset:
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Pain Split

The awesome SubSplit Gengar. Takes care of Blissey and Snorlax with the combination of Substitute + Pain Split + Focus Blast. It can also 2HKO most Pokemon who don't resist Shadow Ball, can somehow pull off a sweep late-game, and is able to sweep whole teams behind a sub.

Substitute can save me from status-inducing Pokemon, mainly Celebi who loves going around teams, causing switches and Thunder Waving the shit outta anything.

Pain Split was used to take care of Blissey who usually if not always switches in on Gengar, taking out more than 50% of Blissey's health after a Pain Split.

Focus Blast takes care of Heatran who is also a common switch-in, it fails me sometimes though due to it's goddamn 70 accuracy, but it usually works.

Set-up sweeper #2
@ Lum Berry
Ability: Sandstream
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Moveset:
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Wtf ? Taunt on Tyranitar ? This must be some sort of a gimmick!

No, it's not. This Tyranitar can wreck stall teams after taking care of Bronzong and Breloom, it can Taunt Skarmory and setting up on it's weak Brave Bird and Drill Peck, prevents Blissey from statusing my team, and prevents Forretress who thinks it can set-up on me.

Tyranitar also makes perfect synergy with Gengar. Gengar can take out what Tyranitar can't, and Tyranitar can take out what Gengar can't.

Lum Berry is used so I can absorb Rotom and Blissey's Toxic/Thunder Wave/Will-O-Wisp and set up on it then taunt them. The only problem that I have with this set is Scizor's bullet punch, Torterra if anyone even uses it in OU, and Bronzong with Levitate. Which are taken care of by Jirachi.

Special/Bulky sweeper:
@ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Nature: Timid
Moveset:
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- HP Electric
- Ice Beam

This was originally an edited version of CroCune, but I found that offensive Suicune can come off with a sweep if used correctly. People usually underestimate this little fucker and bring out their Scizor only to be OHKO'd at +2 SpA using Surf (after rock damage), but sadly it's not an OHKO at +1. HP Electric because Gyarados. 'Nuff said. Calm Mind is used to boost it's average SpA to be a really threatening sweeper. It also boosts it's SpD so I don't need to worry about random Pokemon using random super effective special hits. Suicune can also counter Heatran which is always a good thing.

The most threatening Pokemon to this team are bulky waters (swampert and vaporeon especially. *shudder*) but those are usually taken care by whatever they Roar to. Scizor can be a little threatening but I can get around it, just gotta watch out for it's U-Turn.

Hey Arikado this team looks pretty cool, a few original sets which off course is nice to see. You both have Nite and TTar as DDer so I would recommend changing one to the Mixed set. I think it is better to change Nite to the mixed set to take care of Bronzong, Scizor and Torterra and maybe Jolteon (although you gave to be careful of Hp Ice). Here's the set:

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Mild Nature (+Spatt,-Def)/ Lonely Nature (+Att,-Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Superpower/Earthquake
- Roost/Extremespeed

Flamethrower kills Scizor and does around 60% to Bronzong, whereas Fire Blast does around 75% to the latter. Fire Blast has about 50% chance to ohko Torterra. Earthquake kills Jolteon and Extremespeed does around 60% to Jolteon with Mild Nature and 65% with Lonely Nature. Draco Meteor does around 80% to bulky DD Gyara, so after SR it kills. Roost is to regain health to survive longer, although you won't have priority to hit frail things like Jolteon. Superpower is for Bliss, but EQ hits Tran harder although Suicune can take on the latter.

I would change Suicune to a more offensive set to take care of threats as Gyarados and Torterra which your team has problems with. This is the set:

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 hp/ 252 spatt/ 252 speed or 252 hp/80 spatt/ 176 speed for bulk
Timid Nature (+Speed, -Att)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hp Electric

Hope I helped you; good luck with your team!

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey Arikado this team looks pretty cool, a few original sets which off course is nice to see. You both have Nite and TTar as DDer so I would recommend changing one to the Mixed set. I think it is better to change Nite to the mixed set to take care of Bronzong, Scizor and Torterra and maybe Jolteon (although you gave to be careful of Hp Ice). Here's the set:

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Mild Nature (+Spatt,-Def)/ Lonely Nature (+Att,-Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Superpower/Earthquake
- Roost/Extremespeed

Flamethrower kills Scizor and does around 60% to Bronzong, whereas Fire Blast does around 75% to the latter. Fire Blast has about 50% chance to ohko Torterra. Earthquake kills Jolteon and Extremespeed does around 60% to Jolteon with Mild Nature and 65% with Lonely Nature. Draco Meteor does around 80% to bulky DD Gyara, so after SR it kills. Roost is to regain health to survive longer, although you won't have priority to hit frail things like Jolteon. Superpower is for Bliss, but EQ hits Tran harder although Suicune can take on the latter.

I would change Suicune to a more offensive set to take care of threats as Gyarados and Torterra which your team has problems with. This is the set:

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 hp/ 252 spatt/ 252 speed or 252 hp/80 spatt/ 176 speed for bulk
Timid Nature (+Speed, -Att)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hp Electric

Hope I helped you; good luck with your team!
I gotta admit I doubted that mixed Dnite would do anything good for my team, but I'm surprised by the results. It took care of threats I never imagined he could, and even burns weren't as bad since I have a heavy Draco Meteor to hit those mfuckers with.

As for the Suicune, I'm not so sure about it. Sometimes it can pull off a sweep without even setting up anything. And you're right when you said it can take care of Gyarados, they think I'm a set up bait until they're OHKO'd by HP Electric lol.

I'm still gonna test them more for a bit more. :)

Thanks for the rate. :)

I gotta admit I doubted that mixed Dnite would do anything good for my team, but I'm surprised by the results. It took care of threats I never imagined he could, and even burns weren't as bad since I have a heavy Draco Meteor to hit those mfuckers with
Nice to hear you like the sets!

You practically need Hp Electric on Suicune to do something against Gyara since after a DD it kills Aero, Gengar and Ttar. Aero does outspeed Adamant versions though but Rock Slide doesn't kill. You always have Jirachi but some Gyara sets do carry EQ (not that comon anymore) so this isn't really a safe switch-in. Your team does deal decently with ResTalk versions since they only carry Waterfall and Roar to do something against you so Hp Electric Suicune does help here. Dnite can Draco Meteor but Gyara can Rest off the damage and lower your Spatt while stalling out of Life Orb. What moves did you choose for Nite btw?

I have to admit that your other sets look okay. Normally I don't recommend using an Aero lead, but in your team it fits perfectly. Only problem would be Suicune's set, but you can test several with different evs spreads and movesets to see what you think is best.

Do entry hazard cause problems since you don't have a spinner and Aero and Nite lose 25% every time they switch in or do you deal with it effectively?

aVocado

@ Everstone

Nice to hear you like the sets!

You practically need Hp Electric on Suicune to do something against Gyara since after a DD it kills Aero, Gengar and Ttar. Aero does outspeed Adamant versions though but Rock Slide doesn't kill. You always have Jirachi but some Gyara sets do carry EQ (not that comon anymore) so this isn't really a safe switch-in. Your team does deal decently with ResTalk versions since they only carry Waterfall and Roar to do something against you so Hp Electric Suicune does help here. Dnite can Draco Meteor but Gyara can Rest off the damage and lower your Spatt while stalling out of Life Orb. What moves did you choose for Nite btw?

I have to admit that your other sets look okay. Normally I don't recommend using an Aero lead, but in your team it fits perfectly. Only problem would be Suicune's set, but you can test several with different evs spreads and movesets to see what you think is best.

Do entry hazard cause problems since you don't have a spinner and Aero and Nite lose 25% every time they switch in or do you deal with it effectively?

I chose Fire Blast and ExtremeSpeed, mainly because all Flygon who try to revenge kill Dnite go for U-Turn instead of Outrage/Stone Edge in fear of a switch, and since ExtremeSpeed already does around 40-60% to Flygon, I can kill it the next time it's up against Dnite.

Entry hazards aren't a problem at all, because as I said in the description for Dnite, it's meant to not stay in the battle long enough to take hits, it's just there to sweep as much as possible and open up a chance for Jirachi to clean up or for Tyranitar to set up. And Aero usually dies at the first of the battle in attempt to kill the opposing lead and setting up rocks. Spikes might be a problem though, but the only Spikes user in OU is Skarmory, which is the biggest set-up bait for my Taunt DDTar.

After testing for a while though I found just a little weakness, and that's Vaporeon. It's just so dang hard to get rid of sometimes. It comes in on Suicune and just keeps using HP Electric/Wish/Protect, while my own HP Electric does around 30%

But I usually end up either sacrificing Suicune so I can go to Dnite and DM or just switch out to Dnite, but I usually don't do that because Dnite is too precious to die early in the game to Vaporeon.

Entry hazards aren't a problem at all, because as I said in the description for Dnite, it's meant to not stay in the battle long enough to take hits, it's just there to sweep as much as possible and open up a chance for Jirachi to clean up or for Tyranitar to set up. And Aero usually dies at the first of the battle in attempt to kill the opposing lead and setting up rocks. Spikes might be a problem though, but the only Spikes user in OU is Skarmory, which is the biggest set-up bait for my Taunt DDTar.
Forretress also has Spikes to set up and can Gyro Ball on Ttar's Taunt. All other members can take on Forry with ease. Suicune can set up a few CMs on Forry if it doesn't have Explosion. Tspikes luckily isn't a huge problem since most members are either part Flying type or have Levitate ability.

Fire Blast and Extremespeed are good choices on Dragonite since Fire Blast does al lot more than Flamethrower while still pretty reliable accuracy. Extremespeed is indeed handy since you get priority to hit frail things like Flygon etc. Did you use Superpower in the third slot, since it seems bette than EQ for several reasons: EQ mainly is for Tran since it is immune to Fire Blast to get a boost (would be funny if it misses), but tran is set up fodder for Cune btw so you don't have to rely on Dragonite, so Superpower would be better. Also Aero and Ttar both carry EQ so yeah a third member with EQ......

About Vappy, try to get a few CMs before using Hp Electric since Vappy is just going to recover the damage you did anyways. If it has Protect try to CM on the Protect to get a free boost. Btw I think Vappy fears Suicune more than you fear Vappy since after a few CMs Suicune is ready to sweep with its power, decent speed and great bulk and the only thing Vappy can do is Hp Electric which after a few CMs doesn't do that much. Maybe you can try using Trick on Jirachi to get rid of Spikes users, since Forry and Skar don't like having a Choice Scarf, and threats like Vappy who ruin your plans. Trick especially is useful if you use it on DD users like Gyara and Nite when they DD or just for ruining walls like Vappy. Maybe you can try it over ThunderPunch since the main reason you had it was to check Gyara at +1, but now you have Suicune to take care of that.

Is Scizor a threat to your team since it ohko's Aero, Gengar and Ttar with CB BP and 2hko's Dragonite, so Dragonite isn't really a safe switch-in. Jirachi can Fire Punch, but doesn't like getting in on a CB U-turn or Superpower, same for Suicune. So how do you manage to take Scizor down?

aVocado

@ Everstone
Forretress also has Spikes to set up and can Gyro Ball on Ttar's Taunt. All other members can take on Forry with ease. Suicune can set up a few CMs on Forry if it doesn't have Explosion. Tspikes luckily isn't a huge problem since most members are either part Flying type or have Levitate ability.

Fire Blast and Extremespeed are good choices on Dragonite since Fire Blast does al lot more than Flamethrower while still pretty reliable accuracy. Extremespeed is indeed handy since you get priority to hit frail things like Flygon etc. Did you use Superpower in the third slot, since it seems bette than EQ for several reasons: EQ mainly is for Tran since it is immune to Fire Blast to get a boost (would be funny if it misses), but tran is set up fodder for Cune btw so you don't have to rely on Dragonite, so Superpower would be better. Also Aero and Ttar both carry EQ so yeah a third member with EQ......

About Vappy, try to get a few CMs before using Hp Electric since Vappy is just going to recover the damage you did anyways. If it has Protect try to CM on the Protect to get a free boost. Btw I think Vappy fears Suicune more than you fear Vappy since after a few CMs Suicune is ready to sweep with its power, decent speed and great bulk and the only thing Vappy can do is Hp Electric which after a few CMs doesn't do that much. Maybe you can try using Trick on Jirachi to get rid of Spikes users, since Forry and Skar don't like having a Choice Scarf, and threats like Vappy who ruin your plans. Trick especially is useful if you use it on DD users like Gyara and Nite when they DD or just for ruining walls like Vappy. Maybe you can try it over ThunderPunch since the main reason you had it was to check Gyara at +1, but now you have Suicune to take care of that.

Is Scizor a threat to your team since it ohko's Aero, Gengar and Ttar with CB BP and 2hko's Dragonite, so Dragonite isn't really a safe switch-in. Jirachi can Fire Punch, but doesn't like getting in on a CB U-turn or Superpower, same for Suicune. So how do you manage to take Scizor down?
For Skarmory, if the opponent has one and doesn't have a Scizor on the same team, it's GG for them because Tyranitar can literally get 3 or more dragon dances on Skarmory. And thanks to taunt, Skarmory can't set up or pHaze my Tyranitar.

As for Scizor, it is somewhat a threat because I can't kill it without sacrificing a Pokemon of my team to let Jirachi safely come in and revenge with Fire Punch, if Jirachi is down then I'll have to Fire Blast it with Dragonite (my old Dnite set used to 2HKO at +1 with Outrage) but it can be dealt with.

Forretress really isn't much of a threat, literally every Pokemon in my team except for Aero and Tyranitar can take it down.

Swampert has also given this team some problems, it can pHaze Suicune and i'll just have to hit it with every Pokemon it brings out. But it's usually taken care of by hitting it with whatever it brings out. A bit annoying, though.

I really don't like the idea of Trick on Jirachi, even though it can help me get rid of certain threats (Swampert, Vaporeon) it will leave me open to a lot of Pokemon after the scarf is tricked, and I can't afford dropping any of the 3 elemental punches because each punch takes care of a threat. But I'll test it out instead of ThunderPunch.

And Dragonite's moveset is ExtremeSpeed, Fire Blast, Draco Meteor and Superpower. I chose Superpower mainly for Blissey that try to T-Wave it.

So it looks like you have problems with bulky waters like Swampert, Vappy (Gyara sort of) and Scizor. Only thing I can say is maybe using Shaymin > Gengar since Shaymin handles bulky waters like Swampy and Vappy pretty damn good and still is able to do something against Bliss and Snorlax with Leech Seed (whereas your Gengar had Pain Split). Hp Fire kills Scizor and most don't expect you to have Hp Fire lol. Shaymin isn't as fast as Gengar, and replacing it with Gengar removes your splin blocker, but Shaymin also has a few advantages since it is much bulkier than Gengar, it can serve as a status absorber and can help your team with Leech Seed. Gengar did have Substitute but since Shaymin has Natural Cure, you don't really need Sub to block status moves. Here's the set that I would recommend to you:

Shaymin @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 hp/ 252 spatt/ 252 speed
Timid Nature (+Speed,-Att)
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- HP Fire
- Leech Seed

This is an offensive Shaymin set and would be a good replacement for Gengar. Seed Flare hits Vappy really hard and is your best attack against things like Snorlax and Gyarados. A combination of Earth Power, Seed Flare and SR damage kills Vappy. Hp Fire obviously is for Scizor, Forry and Skarmory since most don't expect it on a Shaymin set, thinking you're defensive. Earth Power kills Tran and with the amount of speed you outspeed them, although you should be careful of Scarfed sets since they outspeed you, but luckily Dragonite and Suicune can check what set they have since they can take most attacks Heatran throws at them. Hp Fire makes your speed IV 30, so you have 327 speed, meaning you don't speed tie with things like max speed Zapdos and Jirachi, but the pros of carrying Hp Fire are more valuable in my opinion. Leech Seed is for Bliss to regain an insane amount of Hp every turn; in combination with lefties you regain more than Bliss does with Seismic Toss lol. Leech Seed also is your best answer to Snorlax, although you should be careful not letting it set up Curse; this is where Taunt Ttar can help. You can also Leech Seed Vappy since Vappy also has an insane amount of Hp and the only thing they can do is Toxic which nullifies after you switch out. So the thing you can do is Leech Seed Vappy, then switch into Suicune to CM up. Since you have Leech Seed + Lefties you regain a nice amount of health every turn, while Hp Electric doesn't do that much; it only does20%~ to Suicune at +1 and with Lefties + Leech Seed you regain 23%~ per turn lol, so you recover more than he does with Hp Electric. With Swampert the same, try to Leech Seed first since most will switch out anyways, so you can get the Leech Seed on the switch + some SR damage. Shaymin also is capable of getting a late game sweep like your Gengar, has more reliable moves (no shitty 70% accuracy) and has Seed Flare to lower Spdef 2 stages lol.

aVocado

@ Everstone
I tried Shaymin. Doesn't suit this team at all, and all the Scizors that I bring Shaymin on tend to switch out to Blissey. Which ends up to revealing my HP Fire and be easily predictable. Blissey gives my team problems even with Dragonite and Superpower, especially the Wish+Protect set. I think I'm doing better with Gengar. I'll just have to deal with Bulky Waters with whatever I can.

I tried Shaymin. Doesn't suit this team at all, and all the Scizors that I bring Shaymin on tend to switch out to Blissey. Which ends up to revealing my HP Fire and be easily predictable. Blissey gives my team problems even with Dragonite and Superpower, especially the Wish+Protect set. I think I'm doing better with Gengar. I'll just have to deal with Bulky Waters with whatever I can.
Okay that is possible. I thought Shaymin would be pretty good to help you vs your threats. I did use that Shaymin set on my team and it did work to take out Scizor. I don't know how I did it but eventually I was able to kill off most Scizor with Hp Fire before they knew I had it (might be possible if they didn't have Bliss). You can Leech Seed Bliss and go into Ttar to Taunt so they cannot Wish + Protect. If you really don't like Shaymin, just use Gengar then.

About Trick on Jirachi. You especially have problems with bulky Pokemon, so Tricking your Scarf to a Bliss would really help to ease your problems with it.

aVocado

@ Everstone
Yeah, I'm currently doing more tests on Jirachi with trick.

Edit: Edited the original post with the new movesets.

Thanks again B-Zard, you really helped me. That Dragonite moveset is beast.

Yeah, I'm currently doing more tests on Jirachi with trick.

Edit: Edited the original post with the new movesets.

Thanks again B-Zard, you really helped me. That Dragonite moveset is beast.
I don't want you to force using Trick but since the only threatening pokes to your team are Vappy, Pert and Scizor so if you manage to use Trick at the right moment Vappy and Pert are screwed lol. Without a Scarf you still have 328 speed which is more than enough to outspeed most pokemon and with Iron Head, Ice Punch and Fire Punch you can still revenge kill and switch between your moves (which with Scarf is impossible). I want to note something: sometimes if I used Trick on walls, for example Lanturn, later in the battle they forgot that they had a Scarf so what happend was that they used Substitute with Lanturn but since it had a Scarf, it was locked into it, so was pretty much lol for me. This only happend once btw but was still pretty funny.

Only problem with Scizor is that you don't really have a safe switch-in for its attacks. If it is locked into Bp Suicune can set up, and Dragonite can take all other attacks decently (watch out for SR damage). You have 2 fire type users to hit Scizor so if you can bring in someone safely you should be able to take it down easily. Even Suicune can kill at +2 like you said so thats pretty much a beast lol. Hope your team is doing great! Were do you test it btw, PO?

aVocado

@ Everstone
Yeah, I play PO. :)

Just started playing it again.

Edit: Team currently at around 1200 and rising :D.. hopefully. xD

Would this work as a third generation team as well? If not, what changes would need to be made to make it OU in third generation play?

aVocado

@ Everstone
I can't answer that because I've never played 3rd gen competitively. But feel free to use it there if you'd like to lol.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I got your PM. (If any mods post here saying "don't bump old threads" or whatnot, the OP asked me to rate this team)

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure about the Tyranitar set. When I use DDtar, I tend to use something among the lines of DD, Crunch, Stone Edge, and Fire Punch with a Babiri Berry. I'm seeing that you might have trouble with Scarf Flygon after Suicune is taken down, so I'd at least consider trying out Swords Dance Lucario. I don't think I actually need to post what the set looks like, but just to make everyone's lives easier:

Lucario @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch / Bullet Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Should help against the aforementioned Scarf Flygon, even if Suicune goes down, thanks to its access to ExtremeSpeed. Once crap like Gengar (against whom you can opt to run Bullet Punch), Gliscor and Scarf Rotom-A are out of the way, this thing sweeps like there's no tomorrow. It doesn't affect your team synergy by much, either.

The only other change I can think of right away is just a minor change on Jirachi. I'd recommend running U-turn over ThunderPunch. HP Electric on Suicune should already be enough to handle Gyarados, and it's never fun when Magnezone comes in (unless you manage to flinch-hax it to death! But that's unlikely)

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)