Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Terrador, Burke cannot trade for LB or find it in-game in FR/LG, so no LB for Pika...

Burke, Your starter will be a Charmander called Fuego. It must solo Brock as a Charmander without using Metal Claw and must evolve into Charmeleon under Mt. Moon. It must learn Fly as soon as it evolves into Charizard. It must solo at least 3 Gym Leader-owned Pokemon and at least 2 E4-owned Pokemon as a Charizard.

@Pika25: Treadshot A1 already gave a challange to Burke for Charmander. It's hilarious about how much of a pain in the ass it's gonna be. Oh how I missed him.

Yeah, but Burke didn't want it. Also, he came off sounding really mean. It's not like I'm holding a gun to your head and forcing you to take the Pokemon, if you don't want it don't take it, but you don't have to call me names and generally be rude in the process. I guess now I know why that guy has had so many people on his ban list...

@King-Numel=Accepted, at least i have one of my singiture pokemons........
@Treadshot-Hmmm Wingull, i dont know......since i need a flyer, sure, i will try to make sure it doesnt became dead weight, but could you elaborate further on its moveset please?
@Waterwarrior-Rejected, i dont like wishcash.......But if you give me a Trapinch challange.......
@Ax-Accepted, Chompy will kill Peobe....
@Super-Accepted, i need all the different types i can get
Well, to make it slightly more acceptable and less annoying, make sure it's move set does not have any moves that your other party Pokemon have, or have had in the past. So let's say you have a Mudkip with Water Gun, then Wingull cannot have Water Gun (or if you haven't gotten to the Move Deleter yet, just don't use Water Gun).

To keep things fair, if at some point you do happen to be stuck with 4 moves on Wingull that are all known by your party Pokemon, then you may use Wingull and one of those moves, but you can't change moves. So if you have Tackle, Water Gun, Water Sport and Fly, and all four moves are known by someone else on your team, you can let Wingull use, say, Water Gun, but then it can only use Water Gun, until it learns something that your other Pokemon don't know.

If that's too challenging, then you can drop the (including moves other Pokemon have had in the past) bit, and just make sure Wingull doesn't have moves that your other Pokemon currently have.

Edited your challenge, King Serperior.

Also, I am taking a Colosseum Scramble! No trades (obviously), playing 100% including Mount Battle so no telling me to knock out X shadow pokemon. Also, mandatory solos are not allowed because every battle is a DOUBLE BATTLE, but you may say (X) pokemon must remain on the field for all of (X) battle.

I must be able to obtain all shadow pokemon before the end of the Shadow Pokemon Lab. Umbreon+Espeon are not required, but you may give me a challenge for them if you want. No Plusle or legendaries.

Thanks!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Shadow_Pokémon

1. Quagsire (Must finish off anyone who sets up. May never use Surf unless it is last mon standing or if partner resists water.)
Plan: Spam Earthquake w/Ledian, Espeon. Tank ALL THE MOVES!!!

2. Hitmontop (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3938928&postcount=910)
Plan: Grind like fuck. Probably will end up using a Technitop-like set...without technician :/

3. Ledian (May never learn attacking moves. Must be named Marvin. Must stay out for an entire boss battle to learn a attacking move.)
Plan: Ultimate Screen Setter and/or Baton Pass abuser. Granbull really needs those Agilities for its 40 base speed. FUCK YOU SAGE CHOW

4. Granbull (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3938734&postcount=905)
Plan: Physical Sweeper Baton Pass Recipient Granbull (lol)

5.Espeon (must keep Reflect and Helping Hand. Must replace Return with Protect in the Under.)
Plan: Another Supporter, similar to Ledian except will be EQ+Protecting with Quagsire.

6.Shadow Pokemon of my choice. (Quilava) (Must be from Phenac City, the second area (outskirt stand is the first)). (Must solo two pokemon in final boss battle. Must solo 3 shadow pokemon to evolve once. This part of the challenge is rejected, because I'm 100% completion here)
Plan: Sunny Day+Fire Blast. 'Nuff said.

Ready to go! I'll be doing updates like half the people in the thread these days.
Here we go! I'll do updates in the OP of this challange.

Just posting all of my Scramble Pokemon. The only thing I need clarification on is Churchill the Snubbull's evolution restriction.

Hopefully I'll have an introductory post up this weekend.

Dux Scramble Challenge

Dux

1. Must hold Stick
2. Must know Swords Dance OR Agility
3. Must use that move first.
4. Teach it Fly and Slash.
5. I think it learns Leaf Blade so teach it that.
6. If no Leaf Blade, then Night Slash. (Both these replaced with Air Slash)
7. Solo one E4 member the first time.
8. Solo a different E4 member the second time.
9. Must be your highest level poke.
10. Solo two of Red's pokes.
11. Dux must be placed in your team ASAP!

Spike the Quilfish.

Spike is a mean, lean, poison type machine and wants to show the world just how mean his poison spikes are. As such, he must always have Poison Sting and/or Toxic Spikes. Toxic Spikes must be learned ASAP (if you wish to replace Poison Sting with Toxic Spikes, that is ok). He wants to spread his poison around the world, so have him poison 30 trainer owned Pokemon via either Poison Sting or Toxic Spikes in order to be used in the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League, have him Solo Koga, to show that he's the meanest Poison Type around. If you decide to do the Kanto region too, have him solo Janine as well, for the same reason. Finally, only item he can ever hold is the Poison Point, for reasons that should be obvious considering his description so far

Loser the Chickorita.

Loser, when she was little, lost every battle she was in. As such, she cannot faint. If she does, she must solo 15 trainer owned pokemon for each time she faints. She needs to gain confidence for each new move she learns, so before she can learn a move beyond her first 4, she must complete 1 of the following:
-Solo 1 gym
-Solo 15 trainers
-Skip a move that she could learn by level up, and solo 7 trainers
She must also solo Falkner OR Bugsy to evolve, then must solo your rival twice after Bugsy to evolve again.
Next, she wants to make herself a winner, so she must win 5 pokeathelons in each category. After this, you can name her either Winner or Champion.
She cannot be replaced by Dux, as that would make her feel even more like a loser.
She loves extra effects, so she must have the extra effects of her attacks activate 10 times. She must always keep one of her first 4 moves.
Finally, she must always be in your party, and never be in the last slot.
The soloing of 15 trainer-owned pokemon must be soloed with the move of her first 4 moves chosen.

Spinarak and name it Insomniac.

Obviously, it must have the ability Insomnia.
This tiny spider is absolutely exhausted, and has trouble summoning the energy to battle.
Every time Insomniac is sent out, it cannot directly attack for one turn, as it still isn't fully awake.

After it evolves, it discovers coffee.
The previous restrictions no longer apply.
Now, it can only use attacking moves, and can never be switched out of battle, because it's on a perpetual caffeine-high.

It must solo one trainer in every gym except two.

You get Churchill the Snubbull.

Churchill is a steadfast little doggy, so whenever he faints, he has to either solo a wild Pokemon or learn a new move. He can't evolve unless a Pokemon uses Self-Destruct, Explosion, Egg Bomb or Mud Bomb on him and must solo at least one of Lt. Surge's Pokemon.

(Still want clarification on this, must he complete Lt. Surge to evolve?)

Psychic! the Togepi.

Obviously, it will come from the Mystery Egg. You may NOT soft-reset for another nature or ability (so if you get Hustle, sucks for you), it must be the first one. It must keep Extrasensory and Metronome, and can never forget them. To evolve, it must get a Psychic move (of any kind, attacking or status) 10 times from Metronome. It must solo any Gym Leader (Johto or Kanto, and it does not have to be as Togepi), but it can only use Extrasensory or Metronome during the battle.

Ponyta named PONY!!!

As a pony, your Ponyta believes strength and speed are very important, so it must always know two physical moves with a base power greater than (Your level * 2). It also must know a move that involves PONY!!! charging at high speed. Since speed is such an important asset, PONY!!! must train to make sure its Speed is the highest. It must always have the highest Speed stat in your party, and if it is ever outsped in battle, it must use its charging move continuously, without switching out or using items, until it or the opposing Pokemon faints.

Alright everyone, Chapter 4 is up! It's mostly a lot of traveling, but hopefully it'll be enough to keep you entertained until the next chapter comes up.

And Treadshot, remind me to stay the hell away from your challenges XD they're always so creatively brutal.

Jimera, I was reading your challange and I was like, "WHERE IS LILY THE LOTAD?" Then I remembered it was from your Nuzlocke. :c. She was the one that I was always looking forward to. But nice update as always! c:

PKMN Blue Scramble Challange

Pokemon Blue Scramble Challange

My Six Scrambled Friends

Swagnemite
SkyClaw, you get a Magnemite named Swagnemite

Swagnemite thinks it's fresh. He's so fresh that he's the only Steel-type in the..... wait, that's not right. Well, he wishes he was! Since he can't brag about being Steel-type, he has to earn his swag the old fashioned way: soloing important trainers!

As a Magnemite, he must solo Lt. Surge (Yes, that means wait to beat Surge until after you beat Koga, at least). He can now evolve.

Upon evolving, teach him Hyper Beam immediately. He must KO 3 of your Rival's Pokemon OR 3 of Giovanni's Pokemon (both fights at Silph Co) with Hyper Beam. Now, rename him Swag a Ton. He has to surmount one final challange to prove he's got the most swag of all the Stee... er, Electric-types. It must... knock out Zapdos in one hit! X-Items are forbidden. If he can do this, he'll have enough swag to be used in the Pokemon League
SEonPsys
SkyClaw, take SEonPsys the Weedle. It is incredibly proud that it actually can hit Psychic types super-effectively (as we all know how broken they were back then), so it must have both Twineedle and Pin Missile in its moveset when possible. To evolve into Kakuna, it must solo one trainer in Viridian Forest. In order to evolve into Beedrill, it must solo another trainer, although this can be from anywhere.
EDIT: one restriction I forgot to put: solo one of Sabrina's pokes (would've done all, but I realized that would be pure hell)
Glowfire
Sky Claw gets a Charmander. Take Glowfire (you can find the restrictions last page, it's the one Burke rejected).

Note: I'm not that familiar with gen 1, so just take out any restrictions that don't apply/are impossible in that gen. For Pokemon colours, go use a pokedex fromGen IV and onwards, and since health can't be red or yellow or green, then just make it that she can't faint Green and Yellow Pokemon, while she must attack at least once and damage any black and purple Pokemon, but not kill them. That should make it possible to do in Gen I.

Anything else I've missed, take it out if you can't do possibly do it in Blue.

Edit: your Charmander, named Glowfire, has to be female. It just has to be. Soft reset until you get a female Charmander. Yes, this challenge is designed to screw with you, to make you repeat motonous tasks or calculate the unquantifiable. And punish you if you fail.

That's why Glowfire also has an item restriction. Every battle, she must hold an item. If she doesn't, don't use her. Next, she may hold any item, but to switch items, you must throw out 5items from our bag, any items, be they poke balls or star pieces or whatever. They must cost at least P7500 in total, though, if bought from a Pokemart.

Next, search your pokedex for all the Pokemon which are either black or purple. Any time you see one of these, Glowfire must land an attack on them, or however many attacks it takes, to leave the opponent in red health. However, she must not kill them, only leave them in red. If she does kill them, then you must retire her until you reach the next gym (so if you screw up after Viridian, then you're left without a Charmander until you get out of Victory Road at the Elite 4).

If, however, you see a Pokemon that's green or yellow (again, by the pokedex if it's not glaringly obvious), Glowfire cannot attack the Pokemon with anything that would leave it in the red nor kill it. She can harm it, as long as it doesn't go into red health as a direct result of her attack. If she does leave it in red health, or worse, kills it, then you cannot use her during the next five trainer battles.

To make sure this really screws with you, if you don't send her out into battle, she can't use Fly to take you to other places, and this resets every time you sleep/turn off the DS. So each time you play, you have to battle using her or else you can walk all the way to the next city. Oh, and she must lead your party every battle, not including the battles you have to solo.

Edit 2: when you beat Viridian Gym, then Glowfire may choose not to lead your party, but must still fight in every battle, aside from those against green and yellow Pokemon.

Edit 3: make sure she's holding an item, if she's not she mustn't battle, and this overrides all other restrictions. The upside is you can avoid the nasty restrictions. The downside is she won't gain any experience, and the day care is off limits. So plan your journey wisely. I should also clarify removing her item takes P7500, and then giving her an item costs another P7500, however if you just switch items (immediately) then it'll only cost you P7500; you won't be charged twice if you swap items.
NoNoGuard
@SkyClaw, you get NoNoGuard? the Machop. because he is so uber ticked that he can't have No Guard in Generation I, he wants to make sure he never misses anyway. As such, he cannot have any move with less than 100% accuracy. The problem with this is that in Gen I, every move had a chance to miss! So if he ever misses, he must resign from the battle in shame, either by running away or swapping out and never swapping back in for the remainder of the battle. In order to evolve him into Machoke, you must have him solo 10 trainer owned fully evolved Pokemon, because he's bitter about the fact that he can't fully evolve himself.

Enjoy!
Sonic
SkyClaw, take a Tentacool and name it Sonic.
This little jellyfish thinks he is Sonic the Hedgehog, so he must use Supersonic immediately every time he is sent into battle.

To evolve, he must confuse every Pokémon a gym leader has.

After he evolves, he realizes he needs to train for the Olympic Games.
His final moveset must be:
Surf, to train for the swimming events.
Screech or Supersonic, to cheer on his team.
Toxic, to cripple opponents so he can swim to victory.
Rage, in case he doesn't win.

He must solo either Giovanni or Blaine. Your choice.
Bottles
@SkyClaw: Try Bottles the Diglett. Like the mole from Banjo-Kazooie, it likes providing useless information to whomever it meets, so it must use Growl every time it is sent out. It usually appears out of a hole, so it must keep Dig for that to be possible. Since Bottles is something of a pacifist, Dig must be its only STAB move. Since Bottles is shortsighted, it must miss (or use an ineffective move) at least once to evolve.
Achievements: 25 (21 regular achievements and 4 hidden ones that will be revealed when achieved in later chapters.)

·
· -Choose Charmander as your starter. :toast:
· -Capture a Weedle. :toast:
· -Capture a Magnemite.
· -Capture a Machop.
· -Capture a Tentacool.
· -Capture a Diglett.
· -Solo a Viridian Forest Trainer with a Weedle. :toast:
· -Solo one Trainer with a Kakuna.
· -Solo one of Sabrina’s Pokémon with a Beedrill.
· -Hidden.
· -Solo LT. Surge with a Magnemite.
· -Solo three of your Rival’s Pokémon or Giovanni’s Pokémon with a Magneton.
· -OHKO Zapdos with a Magneton.
· -Hidden.
· -Hidden.
· -Solo ten fully evolved Trainer owned Pokémon with a Machop.
· -Hidden.
· -Confuse every Pokémon of any one Gym Leader with a Tentacool.
· -Solo either Giovanni or Blaine with a Tentacruel.
· -Attack 25 Green or Yellow Pokémon with Glowfire.
· -Attack 50 Green or Yellow Pokémon with Glowfire.
· -Confuse 50 Pokémon with Sonic.
· -Confuse 100 Pokémon with Sonic.
· -Use Growl on 50 Pokémon with Bottles.
· -Use Growl on 100 Pokémon with Bottles.

Chapter 1
Chapter 1: Prof. Perv and Rival Smogon​

Ok so SkyClaw's journey starts with some perv professor wondering if I'm a girl even though that is not possible in this game. Prof. Perv then proceeds to tell me about his grandson (whose name he forgot) I remind him that his grandson (my rival) name is Smogon. My rival is such a dick he forced me to use specific Pokemon through my entire PKMN Blue playthrough (what an asshole). Smogon even went as far as to say that I asked for this (why would I willingly use a Weedle in my end-game party?) Anyway I go to choose my starter that Smogon choose for me the Charmander named Glowfire. Smogon being the jerk that he is decided he was "Pro" and picked Squritle who has an advantages type to combat the starter HE choose for me. Thus our first battle began. Our starters have a growling, tail whipping, takleing, scratching war until finally Glowfire comes out on top. Glow levels to 6 and I prepare for the worst part of Gen. 1 going to get Perv's Parcel. I get yelled at by MissingNo.'s dad because he didn't have his coffee yet. I get the Parcel fight random wild Pokes deliver it get a town map fight more random Pokes get some Pokeballs annnnnddd finally get to start the real part of my adventure ^_^. Me and Glowfire are just strolling along listing to
(d^_^b http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sAi2i2JZw d^_^b)
I check the town map to find my next destination when I find a note from Smogon. "SkyClaw a warrior of the Western Mudkip waters lost his Weedle in the Viridian Forest. The Weedle's name is SEonPsys. You must save the Weedle good luck. P.S. you’re a noob Charmander is weak to Steakth Rock." I have no idea what Stealth Rock is but I know I canont leave a Pokemon in danger so I head to Virian Forest to save SEonPsys.

I arrive in Viridian Forest and spend the next twenty minutes walking in circles looking for the lost Weedle that only has a 5% chance of appearing (Thanks Warrior of the Western Mudkip Waters) I finally find SEonPsys and he is only on lv3 :'( with Glow currently on lv7 I'm scared I might possibly OHKO the poor boy so I decided to just throw a Pokeball. I caught the critter with great success I was overjoyed - Until I realized that this Weedle was an insanely proud freak that thought somehow it was important due to being able to combat Psychic types (in his dreams) Anyway Me Glow and SE decided to do some grinding in this forest until Glow was lv10 and SE was lv6. I thought it was time for little ol' SEonPsys to prove himself as we entered battle against Bug Catcher the Bug Catcher. BC sent out Weedle trying to outwit my SE but we weren't falling for it. We entered a Poison Sting war for many turns until finally BC's weedle critted me my jaw dropped and I began to slow cry when I heard the most annoying beeping sound in the world. Although annoyed I was overjoyed that I had survived and proceeded to finish off the Mew Forsaken Weedle. Next out was a Caterpie. SE decided he was tired of the bullshit and landed a crit sting caterpie tackled but it just wasn’t enough SE landed one last Poision Sting and that was the match. SE leveled up tp lv7 and enjoyed his glorious evolution. After SE's evo we journeyed back to Viridian City to check out the route to the left. Not long after entering I was attacked by Smogon. Smogon led with Pidgey and I forgot SEonPsys was leading so I quickly switched back to Glow. Glowfire easily handled his Pidgey and out came Squritle. Glowfire got off two growl's before going down. In comes SEonPsys. After about 8 minutes of poison stings I finally KO Smogon's final poke. SkyClaw: "Haha Tiers are for noobs I'm ProZorZ with my fav pokes (and I voted for Arceus cause he bee'z my'z fav'z poke'z)" Smogon rages and sates that I got luck hax but I proceed to state that I in fact did not hack. Sky Glow and SE walk back to town to visit the Pokemon Center and get a nice night's rest.

Achievements this Chapter:
-Choose Charmander as your starter. :toast:
-Capture a Weedle. :toast:
-Solo a Viridian Forest Trainer with a Weedle. :toast:

Swagnemite thinks it's fresh. He's so fresh that he's the only Steel-type in the..... wait, that's not right. Well, he wishes he was! Since he can't brag about being Steel-type, he has to earn his swag the old fashioned way: soloing important trainers!

As a Magnemite, he must solo Lt. Surge (Yes, that means wait to beat Surge until after you beat Koga, at least). He can now evolve.

Upon evolving, teach him Hyper Beam immediately. He must KO 3 of your Rival's Pokemon OR 3 of Giovanni's Pokemon (both fights at Silph Co) with Hyper Beam. Now, rename him Swag a Ton. He has to surmount one final challange to prove he's got the most swag of all the Stee... er, Electric-types. It must... knock out Zapdos in one hit! X-Items are forbidden. If he can do this, he'll have enough swag to be used in the Pokemon League

SkyClaw, take SEonPsys the Weedle. It is incredibly proud that it actually can hit Psychic types super-effectively (as we all know how broken they were back then), so it must have both Twineedle and Pin Missile in its moveset when possible. To evolve into Kakuna, it must solo one trainer in Viridian Forest. In order to evolve into Beedrill, it must solo another trainer, although this can be from anywhere.
EDIT: one restriction I forgot to put: solo one of Sabrina's pokes (would've done all, but I realized that would be pure hell)

And I sit down and write the episodes while playing then go back and tweak, why do you ask?

@ WaterWarrior I accept Sir SEonPsys. I wanted to ask you a question when you write up your Scramble episodes do you take notes as your playing or just try to remember everything as you write it up??

EDIT: I was wondering because this is my first scramble and I want to document it. I was wondering how I should go about doing it. Thanks for the info

Sky law gets a Charmander. Take Glowfire (you can find the restrictions last page, it's the one Burke rejected).

Note: I'm not that familiar with gen 1, so just take out any restrictions that don't apply/are impossible in that gen. For Pokemon colours, go use a pokedex fromGen IV and onwards, and since health can't be red or yellow or green, then just make it that she can't faint Green and Yellow Pokemon, while she must attack at least once and damage any black and purple Pokemon, but not kill them. That should make it possible to do in Gen I.

Anything else I've missed, take it out if you can't do possibly do it in Blue.

Edit: your Charmander, named Glowfire, has to be female. It just has to be. Soft reset until you get a female Charmander. Yes, this challenge is designed to screw with you, to make you repeat motonous tasks or calculate the unquantifiable. And punish you if you fail.

That's why Glowfire also has an item restriction. Every battle, she must hold an item. If she doesn't, don't use her. Next, she may hold any item, but to switch items, you must throw out 5items from our bag, any items, be they poke balls or star pieces or whatever. They must cost at least P7500 in total, though, if bought from a Pokemart.

Next, search your pokedex for all the Pokemon which are either black or purple. Any time you see one of these, Glowfire must land an attack on them, or however many attacks it takes, to leave the opponent in red health. However, she must not kill them, only leave them in red. If she does kill them, then you must retire her until you reach the next gym (so if you screw up after Viridian, then you're left without a Charmander until you get out of Victory Road at the Elite 4).

If, however, you see a Pokemon that's green or yellow (again, by the pokedex if it's not glaringly obvious), Glowfire cannot attack the Pokemon with anything that would leave it in the red nor kill it. She can harm it, as long as it doesn't go into red health as a direct result of her attack. If she does leave it in red health, or worse, kills it, then you cannot use her during the next five trainer battles.

To make sure this really screws with you, if you don't send her out into battle, she can't use Fly to take you to other places, and this resets every time you sleep/turn off the DS. So each time you play, you have to battle using her or else you can walk all the way to the next city. Oh, and she must lead your party every battle, not including the battles you have to solo.

Edit 2: when you beat Viridian Gym, then Glowfire may choose not to lead your party, but must still fight in every battle, aside from those against green and yellow Pokemon.

Edit 3: make sure she's holding an item, if she's not she mustn't battle, and this overrides all other restrictions. The upside is you can avoid the nasty restrictions. The downside is she won't gain any experience, and the day care is off limits. So plan your journey wisely. I should also clarify removing her item takes P7500, and then giving her an item costs another P7500, however if you just switch items (immediately) then it'll only cost you P7500; you won't be charged twice if you swap items.

@SkyClaw, you get NoNoGuard? the Machop. because he is so uber ticked that he can't have No Guard in Generation I, he wants to make sure he never misses anyway. As such, he cannot have any move with less than 100% accuracy. The problem with this is that in Gen I, every move had a chance to miss! So if he ever misses, he must resign from the battle in shame, either by running away or swapping out and never swapping back in for the remainder of the battle. In order to evolve him into Machoke, you must have him solo 10 trainer owned fully evolved Pokemon, because he's bitter about the fact that he can't fully evolve himself.

Enjoy!

I can no longer stand. I have laughed my legs off

EDIT: Also Ttar PHd you have inspired me to name all of my Magnezone's SwagZone.
-side note can anyone tell me how to make that backloggery thing show up like it is supposed to?? Thanks

SkyClaw, take a Tentacool and name it Sonic.
This little jellyfish thinks he is Sonic the Hedgehog, so he must use Supersonic immediately every time he is sent into battle.

To evolve, he must confuse every Pokémon a gym leader has.

After he evolves, he realizes he needs to train for the Olympic Games.
His final moveset must be:
Surf, to train for the swimming events.
Screech or Supersonic, to cheer on his team.
Toxic, to cripple opponents so he can swim to victory.
Rage, in case he doesn't win.

He must solo either Giovanni or Blaine. Your choice.

SkyClaw gets Marley the Oddish. Marley is into peace, drugs, love, stuff like that, so he cannot learn any attacks. Since Marley hates war, he must solo Lt. Surge to evolve. When he evolves, change his name to Cheech. Cheech is too high to care much about anything that doesn't involve drugs, so he must solo another Gym Leader using nothing but Acid, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder and Stun Spore to evolve again. When he reaches his final stage, change his name to Jimi. By now, Jimi is addicted to drugs, so he has to know Acid, Stun Spore, Poison Powder and Sleep Powder. As a matter of fact, Jimi is so high at this point that he has started seeing ghosts. To assuage his hallucinations, he must solo Agatha using nothing but Acid. Now Jimi can be happy.

SkyClaw gets Marley the Oddish. Marley is into peace, drugs, love, stuff like that, so he cannot learn any attacks. Since Marley hates war, he must solo Lt. Surge to evolve. When he evolves, change his name to Cheech. Cheech is too high to care much about anything that doesn't involve drugs, so he must solo another Gym Leader using nothing but Acid, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder and Stun Spore to evolve again. When he reaches his final stage, change his name to Jimi. By now, Jimi is addicted to drugs, so he has to know Acid, Stun Spore, Poison Powder and Sleep Powder. As a matter of fact, Jimi is so high at this point that he has started seeing ghosts. To assuage his hallucinations, he must solo Agatha using nothing but Acid. Now Jimi can be happy.
Ok I'm calling this out right now as being impossible. Hard is one thing, but this is just blatantly ridiculous. You're asking him to take out Agatha with nothing but ACID, a BP 40 attack that is resisted by each and every one of her Pokemon. That's just ridiculous.

Ok I'm calling this out right now as being impossible. Hard is one thing, but this is just blatantly ridiculous. You're asking him to take out Agatha with nothing but ACID, a BP 40 attack that is resisted by each and every one of her Pokemon. That's just ridiculous.
Fine. Has to solo Misty and Bruno instead.
So you make it more impossible?! Actually going with this means you'll have to have a lvl 70 Vileplume to solo 2 E4 members (which is hard for anything in a Scramble unless its SEVERELY overleveled) @below I suppose Agatha got demoted and no one else heard?

That and if your set is Acid and three status moves... That's just ridiculous.

So you make it more impossible?! Actually going with this means you'll have to have a lvl 70 Vileplume to solo 2 E4 members (which is hard for anything in a Scramble unless its SEVERELY overleveled)

That and if your set is Acid and three status moves... That's just ridiculous.
since when did bruno count as two e4 members?

SkyClaw gets Marleythe Oddish. Marley is into peace, drugs, love, stuff like that, so he cannot learn any attacks. Since Marley hates war, he must solo Lt. Surge to evolve. When he evolves, change his name to Cheech. Cheech is too high to care much about anything that doesn't involve drugs, so he must solo another Gym Leader using nothing but Acid, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder and Stun Spore to evolve again. When he reaches his final stage, change his name to Jimi. By now, Jimi is addicted to drugs, so he has to know Acid, Stun Spore, Poison Powder and Sleep Powder. As a matter of fact, Jimi is so high at this point that he has started seeing ghosts. To assuage his hallucinations, he must solo Agatha using nothing but Acid. Now Jimi can be happy.
It doesn't seem like you put much thought into this poke. I bolded the part of your post that bothered me the most. Anyway with that and reasons already stated by other members I must respectfully decline Sir Marley.

@SkyClaw: Try Bottles the Diglett. Like the mole from Banjo-Kazooie, it likes providing useless information to whomever it meets, so it must use Growl every time it is sent out. It usually appears out of a hole, so it must keep Dig for that to be possible. Since Bottles is something of a pacifist, Dig must be its only STAB move. Since Bottles is shortsighted, it must miss (or use an ineffective move) at least once to evolve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)