Returning to Our Roots NOC Mafia - GAME OVER: The Mafia Wins

Alright since people are down with lynching kingofkongs I can't argue it. He brought this on himself regardless of his alliance.
Unvote
Vote kingofkongs

I already gave my reasoning on the previous page.

fuck sorry for the incorrect vote tally, it seems paperblade also unbolded his vote. I was kind of rushing for deadline. <3

unvote, Vote Kingofkongs

counterarguments for NJ over KoK?

Edit: slow internet ninja

Edit 2: either way majority is on KoK right now i believe

Of Nightmare and Kongs, I prefer a lynch on Nightmare Jigglypuff for the reasons Spiffy mentioned. That post puts Nightmare Jigglypuff a little over KingofKongs in my mind as suspicious (most of my suspicions here are what others have pointed out, since I've been too busy answering Orcinus Duo and rarely some others to think much about what others have posted). Also, Khz changed his vote to that (post 205) so we're less likely to have a tie.

EDIT: did not see the above posts. Vote KingofKongs, but I'd like Nightmare Jigglypuff to answer some questions D2...

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Vote Tally
kingofkongs (4): Orcinus Duo, Spiffy, Empoof, Aura Guardian
Nightmare Jigglypuff (2): khz, TalkingLion
Mithril (1): Maxim
Metal Bagon (1): New World Order
Orcinus Duo (1): kingofkongs
pokemaniac 212 (1): Ditto

Ampharos

Deadline.

Final Vote Tally
kingofkongs (5): Orcinus Duo, Spiffy, Empoof, Aura Guardian, Mithril
Nightmare Jigglypuff (2): khz, TalkingLion
Mithril (1): Maxim
Metal Bagon (1): New World Order
Orcinus Duo (1): kingofkongs
pokemaniac 212 (1): Ditto

The day starts out with confusion all around. People point fingers at people, those people point fingers right back, and one lonely voice calls for peace and is immediately assaulted. In the midst of all this, one man stood out among the rest: kingofkongs was the man that the village decided had to go. After sending him to the gallow, they pull a slip of paper out of his pocket and read it:

Dear kingofkongs,
You are the Gossip.

In school, you spread all sorts of nasty rumors around. You will use this trait to spread confusion and lies around Mafiatown.

At night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Spreading some gossip”. In the body of the PM, put a message 5 lines or shorter to be included anonymously in the morning update.

You are allied with the Mafia.
You win if the Mafia wins.
"That went about as well as it could have," muses Aura Guardian.

"ZOMG LYNCH AG THAT STATEMENT WAS SO SCUMMY" screams Orcinus Duo (nah I kid Orcinus).

Eventually you all decide to head home and brace yourselves for the coming night.

It is now Night 1. Deadline is Wednesday, November 16 at 6:00 PM GMT-6. Village, no more talking. Mafia may resume communications. Also, kills are valid tonight.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
WHAT THE FUCK
God dammit I didn't have time to fucking tell everyone that I was trolling, so I get lynched? My god do you people not see a troll when you see one? Yes that worked out for you all but my god that was the shittiest logic and "reasoning" if i even call it that I've ever fucking seen. At least wait for me to defend myself >_>

Edit: Before people say U MAD? or something to that effect, don't you think that if I was actually serious about any lynch I would fucking act on it and push it?

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Sorry I just hate the fact that I get lynched for no fault of my own. WHEN I LOOK THROUGH THIS THREAD AND DETERMINE WHO THE FUCK STARTED THIS I WILL RESSURECT MYSELF AND DRIVE A SLEDGEHAMMER THROUGH YOUR FACE

Edit: Spiffy that is all I do in games that I'm not part of any team or faction ;_;

Ampharos

All actions in. Editing in update.

You all wake up in the morning to find Mafiatown completely silent. That's when you know something is wrong. There are no dogs barking. No birds singing. Just complete silence. Quickly you do a head count to find that one of your number is missing. After role call, you determine that zorbees is not with you today. You all hurry over to his house, only to find him dead via a single bullet to his head. His body also appears quite battered and bruised. You pull out his wallet and see a piece of paper next to a shiny gold badge. You read this paper out loud.
Dear zorbees,
You are the Detective.

As a kid, your favorite show was CSI. You graduated from college with a masters in forensic science. If there’s one thing you know how to do, it’s dig up dirt on the denizens of Mafiatown.

At night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Investigating USER”. After some investigations, you will discover USER’s full role PM.

You are allied with the Village.
You win if the Village wins.
"W-w-what'll we do now?" asks Empoof weakly.

"Don't worry, we'll make it through this," replies Spiffy.

Saddened by the loss of such a prominent member of Mafiatown, you steel your resolve and become more determined to remove the mafia threat than ever before.

Day 2 may or may not end in 72 hours, depending on whether or not I have to extend it. Results are currently going out, please do not post until they are all out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)