Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge

2v2 Babymon Singles(Training)
0 Recovery/2 chills
36 Hour DQ
Arena: Chain Table

After Fuego Ironworks was abandoned, the gigantic lid to immense pot of molten metal was secured for the first time in 60 years. Locals decided that this "Chain Table" would make a superb pokemon arena. They were right. The Chain Table itself is an immense, thick metal platform roughly 30ft in diameter. Chains decorate the edges, giving it a mechanical appearance was well as a netting. If a pokemon is struck by a critical hit, they will go flying and strike the chains, doing additional damage.

In short

~30x30ft metal platform

~Chains attached at the sides

~If a pokemon takes a critical hit, they suffer additional damage dfepending on wieght class
(Rank 1- 5, Rank 2- 10, Rank 3- 15, Rank 4- 20, and so on)
WANT. I have a few gents that need the training, anyways.

Abilities = 1
Items = Off
Switch = KO

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Open Training Challenge!

2v2 Singles
2 Recovery/5 Chills
36 hour DQ for both players and ref
Arena: ASB Arena

Any takers? I'm bringing weakmon.

Issuing an open challenge.

3v3 Singles (Bring four mons, leave one unused)
Middlemons, please. I'm bringing a single-stage, a mid-stage, and two unevolved, so take that how you will.

3 Day DQ.
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills.
Arena: Abandoned Mausoleum
Open Challenge

2v2 Babymon Singles(Training)
0 Recovery/2 chills
36 Hour DQ
Arena: Chain Table

After Fuego Ironworks was abandoned, the gigantic lid to immense pot of molten metal was secured for the first time in 60 years. Locals decided that this "Chain Table" would make a superb pokemon arena. They were right. The Chain Table itself is an immense, thick metal platform roughly 30ft in diameter. Chains decorate the edges, giving it a mechanical appearance was well as a netting. If a pokemon is struck by a critical hit, they will go flying and strike the chains, doing additional damage.

In short

~30x30ft metal platform

~Chains attached at the sides

~If a pokemon takes a critical hit, they suffer additional damage dfepending on wieght class
(Rank 1- 5, Rank 2- 10, Rank 3- 15, Rank 4- 20, and so on)
Reffing these when they get accepted.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Issuing an open challenge.

3v3 Singles (Bring four mons, leave one unused)
Middlemons, please. I'm bringing a single-stage, a mid-stage, and two unevolved, so take that how you will.

3 Day DQ.
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills.
Arena: Abandoned Mausoleum
In this utterly dark underground stone hall, nothing is lit. Without proper, steady illumination - nothing sudden - it will be nearly impossible for most Pokémon to see their opponent. What this means is up to the ref, and should be defined by the Referee in the first post.

I'll take the above! I'm waiting on approval over in the prize-claiming thread, then I'll PM teams.

Switch=KO
Items=Just for counter-boosting ones.
Abilities=One

Need counters... Must fight...
Open challenge hurrdurr.
1v1 Singles
Training battle for strongmons
3 day DQ
2 recoveries / 5 chills
Arena: Russian Roulette

In this dark bar, you square off with your opponent in pokemon and Russian Roulette. For some reason the sink is running, so you can use that for water. No grass, and seismic activity would cause the rest of the building to fall down on you, so that's disallowed.

At the end of every turn, the ref will roll two 6-sided die, one for each player. if the number hits 6, that player's pokemon will take 25 damage (flat).

Open Challenge (Preferably NFE)
4v4 Doubles
2 day DQ (feel free to raise it)
3 recoveries, 7 chills
Arena: Challenger Selects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)