Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Man, the stream of people asking for challanges has kind of died out recently. Pity, I love giving random stupid things out.

Anyways, to break the lull, and because I need something to do for the next week, I'm gonna request a Medium difficulty Platinum Challange.

Rules:

1. No repeating types, please.
2. Include a nickname/story, please.
3. No "must use X move when it first comes into battle" type of challanges
4. No "solo 9001 Bidoof to evolve" type of challanges
5. I'd like each Pokemon to solo at least one boss trainer
6. No Starly, Gible, Ponyta, Rotom, Leafeon, or Marill. I'd rather not use them again.

Go crazy!

Tyrannitar, take ChcltRain (damn 10 character limit!). He is based off the song Chocolate Rain (duh). Because of that, he has multiple restrictions:

-Chocolate Rain: Most know and keep Rain Dance ASAP
-I move away from the mic to breathe in: Every 3 turns, it must use a non-attacking move (Rain Dance counts)
-Some stay dry while others feel the pain: Must have a STAB move at all times
-A baby born will die before the sin: Must solo 30 different 1st stage Pokémon to evolve into Lumineon
-The schoolbooks say it can't be here again: Solo Lucian

T-Phantom (I can call you that, right?), I want you to take a Yanmega. I'll have some restrictions up later.

Name your Yanma Jet. Jet has some issues that need to be solved ASAP.
1. Jet is very paranoid, and must switch out if a foe lands a CH or it hurts itself in it's confusion. You can fix this easly by sololing Cyrus when you first meet him.

2. Jet has anger problems, so he is forever under the effects of Taunt because many water pokemon called him a loser who could not win for anything. This can be fixed if Jet can solo four fishermen and four swimmers.

3. Jet is afraid of Yanmega, so he won't evolve. To show him that there is nothing to fear, have him OHKO 3 different Bug/Flying types. (examples found in sinnoh: Scyther, Yanma/Yanmega, Beautyfly, and Combee/Vespiquen)

4. Once he has evolved, he has gone crazy with Bloodlust. He can never run from battle or switch out. This can be solved by soloing Cyrus the second time (this means he should be evolved by then).

5. He has a moveset restriction that can only be gained by soloing Cyrus the final time: Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Shadow Ball, and Psychic.

6. Finally, Jet believes that be is the biggest and baddest bug in existence, so solo Aron because he is a threat to his power.

Have fun :D

Take AWESOME the Shinx. AWESOME is set out to prove one thing: he is awesome.

He must lead the party and not switch out (as long as it doesn't conflct with other challenges). He refuses to compete in doule battles because he is way too awesome to rely on others.

He can only learn attacking moves because he thinks that other moves are for wimps.

He loves paralysing other pokemon. This is because he cant't stand it when other pokemon are faster than him so he must paralyse any faster pokes.

He refuses to use potions or X items. He says this is because he is too awesome but the truth is that he goes on the Internet too much and thinks it's all part of some conspiracy theroy.

To show he has conquered all, he must solo a trainer in 20 different areas.

AWESOME must always be on the side of good so he must solo a Commander and 10 grunts.

Solo any gym leader and any E4 member.

Solo any gym leader

Tyranitarphantom; take a Porygon named Neo.

“What are Pokémon?” Neo has been questioning that his entire life. One day he's contacted by an underground hacker named Lucian. Lucian claims he can show Neo the truth, but he will have to make a choice: Will you take the blue pill and scramble like a Normal pokemon, or will you take the red pill and learn the horrific truth?

All Neo remembers is joining your scramble team. He has no memory of the matrix and as a result he can't use his hacking skills to learn support moves. The only non-attacking move he can use is Recover. Meanwhile, he tries to be a proper pokemon by soloing a gymtrainer in every gym.

But Lucian and Trinity aren't done with Neo. When Porygon solo's Candice (hacker alias: Trinity) he's struck by deja-vu and starts remembering parts of his history. When you complete the solo he can evolve to Porygon 2.

Slowly, he puzzles the pieces together and encounters Lucian for the second time. Determined to find out what he forgot he solo's Lucian to get the answers. Afterwards he's presented with a second choice: Will you become “the one” and solo Cynthia's Garchomp? Or will you forget the truth and solo Cynthia's Spiritomb? If you fail either one of these solo's you must delete Neo's most powerful attack and replace it with Frustration.

• No support moves except Recover
  • Solo one gymtrainer per gym
  • Solo Candice to evolve to Porygon 2 (never to Z!)
  • Solo Lucian (or Aaron)
  • Solo Cynthia's Spiritomb/Garchomp

Lucian reveals the truth: Neo wakes up in the distortion world and sees pokemon broken down to Natures, IV's and random numbers. Plugged in his Porygon avatar he joins your scramble team. But his connection leaves him dependant on a healthy status; whenever Neo is asleep or frozen, he can't switch or cure status until he wakes up.

Lucian learns Neo to hack boosts to raise his stats. Keep one support move on him at all times to demonstrate his controll over the matrix; this can never be Recover. Also learn him one Conversion move at the move relearner and use it succesfully in 5 major battles before replacing it.

Back in the pokemon world he has attracted the attention of the agents: Solo as much Galactic Commanders as possible. But in the other world the phantoms are challenging Neo too: Before he can become “the one” he must face Giratina alone in combat. Neo may now evolve directly to Porygon Z.

But the battle is far from over: Agent Smith has developed his own special powers and challenges you to a final duel. Solo the rival before the pokemon league to complete the challange.

• Must know one support move, but can never learn Recover.
  • Learn one conversion move, can forget after use in 5 major battles.
  • Can't cure status or switch while asleep or frozen.
  • Solo each Galactic Commander once.
  • Solo Giratina to evolve directly to Porygon Z (don't use P2!)
  • Solo the rival (name him 'Smith') at the league.
  • Optional: Solo Candice to show off your skill.

Have Fun!

EDIT: Since I got ninja'd for Lucian you could substitute Aaron for him. But, come on, Lucian is a way better Morpheus!

TyranitarPhantom, take a Turtwig and name it Anxious.

This Turtwig worries constantly about his health, so he can only use moves that restore HP.
(Absorb, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Synthesis, etc) (Tackle is allowed until level 9)

Anxious is terrified of all disease, so he cannot attack if any member of your party has a status condition.

Also, Anxious can never directly attack the Poison-type.
If he is sent out against a Poison-type, he cannot attack until he visits a Pokémon center and sterilizes himself.

Anxious must solo Roark.

When Anxious evolves to Torterra, rename him Confident and teach him Wood Hammer (Via Heart Scale)
As a Torterra, he has learned to go with the flow and not worry so much about his health.

The only grass-type move he can use is Wood Hammer, to celebrate his new easy-going nature.
In addition, you cannot use potions on him in battle, because he no longer cares about how much HP he has.

Confident must solo Crasher Wake.

Good luck!

Reserving for Tyranitarphantom.

Take RAGE the Flareon.

RAGE is pissed off that he got Lava Plume instead of Flare Blitz. He also found out he lost Rage in Gen 1, so he can't show his rage anymore. From spending too much time on Smogon, he thinks that Gamefreak (AKA Trollfreak) did that to him. To quell his anger, he must do several things.
First, he must solo all Porygon/2/Z with a Normal move that is 60 or less Base Power because, lurking Smogon, he found out that Round's original name was Troll, and this is good enough and that Porygons are made specially by Trollfreak. Following that, he may not harm a Chatot unless he has to, as they are the originators of Round. And he has to solo all Magnet Pokemon (Magnemite line, Nosepass line) for same reasons above.
Second, he has to solo all pokemon that will ever get or has Flare Blitz/Lava Plume, because he is that mad.
Third, he has to finish off all the pokmon of a Scientist/Collecter, as they are spies for Gamefreak.
Fourth, his moveset can be only Physical. No Status.
Finally,he has to solo Flint and Volkner, as he and Flint are buddies, and Flint has 3 Pokemon that can learn Flare Blitz. That's no good!

@Super Saiyan, I planned on catching him during Chapter 6. A note: Jasmine. Is. Going. To. Suck.

Also, I would reserve for T-Phantom, but I can't cause there were 6 before me. If somebody is rejected, though, I want that spot!

Finally starting!

Super Sayian
Take Snail the Slugma, it's a little slow, so the only moves it may know are the first 4 attacks it knows when caught. Since it is slow it cannot evolve until Norman has been defeated and has solo'd 10 Trainers who have at least 2 Pokemon. When it evolves, it may replace 1 move at that point with any other move. Good Luck!
Hydrattler

Gamer40000, you get a nincada
this is a nincada that you can name what you want, it must evolve into both ninjask and a shedinja. you can pick which one to use

If you pick ninjask, name it booster
he must have Slash/swords dance/damaging attack/filler as a final moveset
he cant faint any pokemon unless it has at least +2speed (and +2attack when it learns swords dance)
if he doesnt do this (due to a crit or something) he must be switched out, you can switch him back in if you want though
must solo 1 gym leader and 2 pokemon of the E4

If you pick Shedinja, name it Skinned
he has to faint against every type super-effective to him
must solo 2 pokemon of a gym leader
Treadshot A1

Gamer40000 gets a Ralts. Call it Eve.

It's a simple challenge, really. Have Eve lead your party at all times (excluding solos), and make sure Eve kills any and all Ralts/Kirlias/Gardevoirs that you encounter. You don't have to solo them, just land the finishing blow with Eve. Eve must solo the first two battles with Wally.

Oh, and since she's always leading your party, you are forbidden to use Leftovers/any other trash related item, and you can't check rubbish bins for items either.
Its A Random
gamer40000, take a Zubat. In order to battle with it, it must hold a Cheri Berry, no exceptions. You may evolve it into Golbat, but it must solo Wattson, & you cannot evolve Golbat into Crobat until this is achieved. Name it Flapper.
Sage Chow

Gamer40000, take a Mudkip named Chess.

Chess likes to plan his moves far ahead; to prove his strategy he can only complete a battle in 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64 turns. Turns are counted from the moment Chess enters battle. If he fails twice before Roxanne he cannot be used in the first gym. After that he must skip one trainer battle per failure. Each of these numbers also correspond with a chess related mission:

1: Check the King (solo a Seaking/Slaking/Kingdra etc)
2: Two sides (solo a double battle with Steven)
4: Directions to move a Bishop (obtain 4 moves of a different type)
8: Strike distance of a Rook (solo a gymtrainer in 8 turns)
16: Capture the chess pieces (solo a trainer for every piece)
32: Circle the board (solo a gymleader in 32 turns)
64: Number of tiles (obtain a final moveset of 64 PP*)

To evolve Chess has to execute special chess related manouvers:
- Promotion: Evolve to Marshtromp when another scramble 'mon evolves to its final stage.
- Castling: Evolve to Swampert when you catch a 'King' (Seaking, Slaking) and make it switch positions with Chess during a double battle.

Have Fun!
King Serperior

[a]Gamer, take Restricted the Slakoff. You have the following restrctions depending on it's evolutionary stage:

Slakoff: you must use a non-attacking move first against any Pokemon it battles against. Must solo your rival in Rustboro to evolve (the rival can be optionally battled there in-game unless I am mistaken). Must evolve ON Dewford island.

Vigoroth: may never run from battle. Must solo 5 trainers in Norman's Gym. I believe that Norman has a Vigiroth, so solo it. If not, solo 3 trainers in the flying Gym. Restricted may not evolve unless it lands the final blow on the Altaria at the flying gym.

Slaking: the first two sets of restrictions were easy :). As a Slaking, if you do not forgo STAB, you lose the right to use ANY AND ALL physical moves. All moves that Restricted can learn at this point are TM & HM moves. It must solo one poke in each of the E4 battles. OHKO Wally's Gardivoir in Victory Road.

Overall restrictions:
1. No Max Potions or Full Restores. Anything at Hyper Potion or weaker CAN be used though.
2. Must hold the Shell Bell.
3. Have fun :D

Welcome my friends, to a start of something! I will be your host, Sterling (called Tyler for in-game purposes) as I play Pokémon Emerald, the only Pokémon game which I have not beaten. Sit tight, as I play with a Hard team!
Yay for watching awesome Pokémon that I will never use!
Title Screen start!
New Game
Introduct-
AFDDGGFHJFG WHO IS THAT
OH HI BIRCH
THE ONLY PROFESSER IN THE WORLD!
AHH LOTAD DON’T EAT ME
Now that I’ve calmed down, I find him asking what gender I am.
-Proceeds to be a BOY and change my name to Tyler-
And according to this crazy man, I am moving to his town of Littleroot.
Yay for me walking there-
OH GOD I’M SHRINKING WHAT THE HECK YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT
AND I LIVE IN A TRUCK MY PARENTS ARE IDIOTS ON HOW TO RAISE CHILDREN
FINALLY FRESH AIR
I think they just wanted me in a truck because I have a headband and they don’t, but I’ll forgive them because I can’t sue yet.
Apparently, I never had my own room before.
Or a clock.
POTION GET!
CLOCK SET!
FATHER TRY TO WATCH AND FAIL
Meeting May’s mom, which we’ll never see again and then seeing May, which I have to do for plot: done.
While she hopes for friends, I hope for stealing her Pokémon.
Hey, Mr Birch, can’t you just punch the Zigzagoon to death? I mean, Fighting is super effective on it.
Oh fine…
Mudkip, I choose you!
-Finishes first battle in 4 turns-
What should I name him?
I know! Chess!
At which point he donned a monocle and stared at me so intensely I ran the hell out towards the next town.
Continuing later!

Tyrannitar, take ChcltRain (damn 10 character limit!). He is based off the song Chocolate Rain (duh). Because of that, he has multiple restrictions:

-Chocolate Rain: Most know and keep Rain Dance ASAP
-I move away from the mic to breathe in: Every 3 turns, it must use a non-attacking move (Rain Dance counts)
-Some stay dry while others feel the pain: Must have a STAB move at all times
-A baby born will die before the sin: Must solo 30 different 1st stage Pokémon to evolve into Lumineon
-The schoolbooks say it can't be here again: Solo Lucian
That word in bold means this is a Finneon you are referring to.

@gamer4000

Bahahahaha, now that is a really interesting style you got there. It's like... I don't know how to describe it, but it's really funny XD.

Looks like I missed out on giving out Pokemon for another challange... I gotta be more on my toes!

Oh, and I also finished Chapter 6! Another gym battle and a lot of optional stuff taken care of. I hope it's up to my standards, I put a bit of effort into a few extra gags to spice things up :).

EDIT: Oh, and on an unrelated note, grats on getting Nidoking picked on the OU CCAT thread Axmaster :) I can't wait to use it!

Hey guys, new to Smogon.
I'd like to start a Scramble on SoulSilver.
As I've never done a Scramble before, don't make it too hard please :)
Yes, I will be doing Johto and Kanto.
Fire away!

EDIT:
I forgot to add, a nickname for every poke please!!

Reserving a Pokemon for Professor Science. Will edit in a few minutes.

Professor, take Thirsty the Miltank. This Miltank loves drinking its own milk, a lot. As such, it must have the move Milk Drink at all times and never lose it. It loves drinking so much, that it must drink every time its HP falls below half. In order to be used against the Elite Four, it must solo a gym leader of your choice, using Milk Drink at least as many times as the gym leader has Pokemon.

Enjoy!

Prof, take a Scyther, call it Titan. This Scyther wants to prove its not just a fast attacker, but that it can also take hits as well. Make it survive 10 Super Effective attacks, from Pokemon no more than 5 levels below it, to evolve to Scizor.

Since its not really an attacking Scyther, he can only have one physical move, which must be <75BP. Everything else has to be either special or status.

Your choice. If you're a true scrambler, then it includes the STAB and Technician boosts.

If, however, you're a chicken, then it doesn't include Technician, but it still does include STAB.

However. I will impose this restriction:

Include STAB and Technician, and you have to survive 10 SE hits (as I originally said)

Include STAB, and you have to survive 20, and at least once, you must survive 2 SE hits without healing in between to evolve.

Don't include anything, and you have to take 30 SE hits, and at least once, you must survive 3 SE hits without healing to evolve.

Oh, and you must take the first Scyther you catch, if it happens to have Swarm, too bad, you have to take either the second or third option depending on whether or not you want to include STAB.

Reserving for Professor Science.

Science, take DUMBO the Onix.

This Onix is dumb. He thinks he is the best Pokemon in the world. You must prove him right.

He must have a final moveset of Rock Polish/Harden/Sandstorm/any move that has less than 7 characters because he thinks he is the best in Speed, Defense, and Sp. Defense and is illiterate. DUMBO likes those moves, so he must use them once he enters battle. His girlfriend is a Shiny golden Onix, so Onix must not go in against battle with a Yellow Pokemon. To evolve, he must solo Jasmine's Steelix, because it likes sun and DUMBO likes sand.
After evolving, he must replace Sandstorm with a Special move and solo Lance.

Professor gets a reservation slot filled by me. I'll figure out what his poke is in a few.

Professor, take I'mADoctor the Hoothoot. Because he is a doctor, he needs his medical equipment. Teach him Anastesia (Hypnosis), Scalpel (Air Slash), X-Ray (Extrasensory), and Medication (Roost). In order to evolve, use your medical skills in a solo of Chuck. Solo one E4 member the first time and a different one the second time. Can never be your weakest Pokemon.

Enjoy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)