Links

I just sorta had this idea for the sake of continence to people jumping through the stratedex for team building.

Maybe we could link the first mention of a possible teamate for a mon in a set's Team options and additional comments, and link the first mention of a counter in a mon's checks and counters.

So like

Jarachi page said:
Jirachi provides support in the form of Wish and a paralysis-inducing move, allowing slower, but powerful, teammates to thrive. Defensively speaking, a levitating Dragon-type is a perfect team member to receive Jirachi's support; Latios, Latias, Dragonite....
It doesnt look gross, and it makes navigating the website a lot easier.

Not something crazy necessary, but I think it would be a helpful addition

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I haven't read a main site analysis in the longest time so I'm pretty surprised to learn we don't already do this. Completely agree.

So sorry man, I didnt really read through anything. I was just making my team and was sad i had to keep manually making new tabs
no worries, they're not the same suggestion (though obviously there is some overlap) - i just thought it would be relevant to this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)