One Man's Thrash is Another Man's Treasure

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
Alright so my (Always crappy) Warstory begins with me going day 1 with darksoulsp( the guy who gave me the super parahax thundurus for worlds). We arrive and literally are there fo half and hour before we realize the tournament is below us. I sigh in relief when we finally find place. and I go ahead and register with my GODZILLA OF A DECK

While Darksoul SP goes ahead and plays t-tar

Don't really want to go into to detail but I go 4-2 being LIKE OMG. I DIDNT GO 0-X. I lost round 1 to a donk so yeah i was pissed. Round 3 I lost to a kid who get super lucky on a juniper getting the exact 3 cards he needed to win. yeah every other game i swept cus magneboar is a super happy fun time boss.
I am like the last senior though who finishes round 3 and just as I'm running outside to go get lunch I see a jersey which meant either
1) I was about to get a cold look of an athlete to a nerd
2) I was about to get egged
or
3)Its the vgc players
Thankfully it was the vgc players so we all decided to go to whatever was down the block. The whole time we walked all I can remeber is Paul saying WTF HE SAID 3-4 BLOCKS. We pass by the coolest sign ever
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=257742880940896&set=t.100002345839333&type=1&theater

We get subway and like an unhealthy boss I get light mayo and regular. At around 8-9 me and darksoulsp decide to leave and when I get home I eat some hot dogs

I wake up the next morning feeling like P Hornak
(Hey, what up guy?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit Long Beach
(Lets go)
Before I leave, ev train all my pokemonz
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

I'm talking parahax on your foes,foes
Trying on all 649 pokez
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite VGCs
Pulling up to the tourneys
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Alrite so I get there and my two friends I had met through TCG were there. Patrick Martinez and Josh Leeway.
I give them my cloned team and we all register
Alrite so my warstory I'm not gonna go in depth to but I will go into the junior's.

He is really good at the TCG and I'm always rooting for him at every tournament. I don't want to give the team completley away but it is rain with a few exceptions. My pokez are

LUDICOLO

JELLICENT

PARASECT

TOXICROAK

KINGDRA

POLITOAD

I told Patrick What to do T1 AND T2 AND he was literally sauing it under his breath right before his r1.
Round 1
His opponent starts with Torterra/Charizrd lead. Patrick starts politoad ludicolo and sweeps them both t1 with surf. the kid then sends out mushurna and samurott. giga drain+ surf killed them both.
At this point all of the rain gang were 1-0.
Round 2
Honestly he doesnt know.
I was 1-1 Pat was 2-0 and Josh was 2-0

Round 3
This kid knew a little bit and started tornadus/tangrowth but pat was prepared against tailwind while his opponent went t1 tailwind/ rage powder pat went Surf Trick room. Yeah he then swept with a bunch of ice beams until his opponent sent out ferrothorn. it wnet from 4-1 to 1-1. where it was toxicroak with 5% during leech seed and ferrothorn thats used protect twice in a row. one more and pat loses. His opponent doesnt get it and drain punch seals the deal.
Pat and Josh were 3-0 while i was 2-1.

ROUND 4 THE ONLY OPPONENT THERE WHO RNGD/EV TRAINED
Alrite so now Pat was really scared this kid was the little brother of the kid whom TCS played r3. Pat starts jelli+ludiclo while his opponent starts mushurna+ abamasnow. His opponent uses TR + protect t1 while pat uses shadow ball+surf. T2 tr is reversed with Jelli and helping hand energy ball leaves jelli with like 12%. After that turn pat kills his abamasnow and mushurna. Not much after is remebered but pat swept.
Patick is 4-0 WINNER Josh is 4-0 and im 2-2 drop cus of bs hax.

I congratulate pat and watch Josh's next few matches. He loses r5 cus he didnt know u could double protect and then r5 he 4-0s Mike Suleski.
ROUND 6 FINAL ROUND AGAINST EVENTUAL WINNER
The details are fuzzy Josh misplayed 1 turn by using shadow ball instead of water spout. the misplay cost him the game and he ended up 4-2 in 8th place winning a plushie.

PROPS
Jhud thx for the team
Darksoulsp thx for all the help
PAT AND JOSH FOR REPRESENTING
THE VGC MASTERS/TCG EVERYONE
ME STILL HAVING A HAWAII TRIP

SLOPS
ZHENG WASNT THERE :(
I didnt win

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Then look at sorting the picture sizes. Bit offensive on the eyes. Not great aesthetics.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
can we stop critizing me. They're not perfect but like solace said baby steps.

you have 30 viewers right now
that's more than the total amount of friends i have
;_;

"He loses r5 cus he didnt know u could double protect and then r5 he 4-0s Mike Suleski. "

what a cheater! you can't play round 5 twice!!!!!!!!

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
you have 30 viewers right now
that's more than the total amount of friends i have
;_;

"He loses r5 cus he didnt know u could double protect and then r5 he 4-0s Mike Suleski. "

what a cheater! you can't play round 5 twice!!!!!!!!
It was obviously bs timetravel hax. He lost, then went back and 4-0'd Mike, overwritting the previous r5.

Too lazy to read, doing homework. Would just like to point out that you sir, are not a Pokemon Master due to the fact that you spelled "Politoed" as "Politoad"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)