Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1 singles/2v2 doubles/3v3 triples (accepters choice)
training
NFE
2 day DQ
0 recoveries/3 chills
Ref gets to choose the arena.

Anything I've missed assume standard.

Open Training Battle Challenge

4 vs 4 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ/7 Day Ref DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Type Town

Type Town is an arena that starts out as a blank square room. However this can change quite frequently because a Trainer can use an action to change the arena into one of the 17 types. This command takes no energy but does use a move slot, and the change lasts until another type is chosen. Any moves used that match the type of the arena gain +2 BAP and -2 Energy, this stacks with STAB. Water source and digging are for the ref to decide depending on the rooms type at the time.

3v3 NFE Triples
3 day DQ
0 recovers, 3 chills.

For the arena, I quite fancy Objection's clock face...

Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
Normal time flow - nothing special.
Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.

Open Training Battle Challenge

4 vs 4 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ/7 Day Ref DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Type Town

Type Town is an arena that starts out as a blank square room. However this can change quite frequently because a Trainer can use an action to change the arena into one of the 17 types. This command takes no energy but does use a move slot, and the change lasts until another type is chosen. Any moves used that match the type of the arena gain +2 BAP and -2 Energy, this stacks with STAB. Water source and digging are for the ref to decide depending on the rooms type at the time.
Seven?

Ooh.

I'll ref that.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
My Smeargle is feeling lonely and dejected. I think he wants someone to play with:

2v2 Doubles
Training match
2 Day DQ
Infinite Recoveries/Chills
ARENA: Unown Soup.

Bring whatever you want.

And to entice people, know that the base rank total of my team will be less than one Pokemon could have by itself.

Open Challenge
2v2 singles
(please, no items)
2 day DQ
2 recoveries, as many chills as you damn well please
Arena: A rendition of the evolution forest from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

At the center of this circular arena is an indestructible glowing stone. Pokemon often come here in rituals to evolve. Because of the mystical properties of the stone, the entire arena has a certain energy to it, and Pokemon evolving in-battle here suffer no energy cost. Although the arena does look like a forest, there are qualities of all 17 types present in some way here, allowing almost all moves to work as intended. In addition, due to the nature of this forest, if a Pokemon uses a move that has a varying type or type related effect based on the environment, (Camouflage, Weather Ball, Nature Power, and Secret Power, but this list of moves is open to additions that I have not thought of, at my discretion) the Pokemon gets to decide which form the move takes.

edit: mind-fart. Natural Gift isn't environment based, it's item based.

Open Challenge
2v2 Doubles Training Battle (Doesn't count towards w/l)
2 Day DQ (3 Day Ref)
2 Recovery/4 Chills
Send 2 Pokemon to Ref
Training Items On
Darkamber8828 goes second during first round
Arena: Unown and Smeargle's Studio Soup

Basically Unown Soup. But. Littered with paintings and Unowns, all moves are allowed because stuff can come out of the paintings because they're magic. The first round, no abilities or items will be active, and moves will do no damage, have no effect, and cost no energy, except for Sketch. Sketch costs no Energy and has -100 priority on Round 1. Unowns regenerate immediately after they are used, but only on Round 1. The rule where only one Unown can be used per round is null, only on Round 1. And Unown moves cost double their normal energy, because of chemical reactions with...paint. Or something.

It's a Smeargle. Easy to crush. Anyone? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)